Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
igorsantos

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

Hi!
How to open my account if I lose my cellphone with 2 Factor Authenticator?

Nobody can answer?? Huh

In my country the cellular operators offer a service to recover the number and data of the lost phone, in this way the lost cell is canceled and the number used by it is linked to the new chip.

Now it is enough to know if in your country they make this service available.

I hope I have helped!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

Just took a 10k loan, will enjoy my daily profits, and if it turns out a scam i don't give a shit. Remember, invest what you can afford to lose  Grin

That's the spirit! Either you lose your money, or the people who come after you lose their money. What could possibly go wrong?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

How does this not sound too good to be true? You get 8% a month for doing nothing but syncing a wallet? Once the whole world catches on to BCC no one will even have to work anymore, lol.

If the coin supply grows 8% per month and the market cap stays the same then the price per coin would need to fall by about 7.4% per month to keep things in balance. There's no magic here.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:02:06 AM

Does anyone want a free sun?

http://ownmyplanet.com/stratether-initiative

http://ownmyplanet.com/

take a Break from all the ICO's and support Crypto in a different way

Actually you're right! A lot of ICO's is ongoing right now and it would be better if we invest and trade some cryptocurrency that would benefit us. And, many ICO's is making us to spend more coins and wait 'till it increases the value of it.

Also, joining a signature campaign would benefit us here.

By the way, Bitconnect is awesome! I almost invested $5000 and plan to reinvest daily to increase my profit.

LONG LIVE BITCONNECT!
marte1982

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

hi all ..1 question
what is the nicehash  port  for   http://bitconnectpool.co   3333 is NOT GOOD  for hight diff...thanks
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

questions:

how does the staking work ? i have some bcc in my online bcc wallet. Should i do something. What are the rewards for staking?

Do you own the trade bot technology , how does it work. You have the name of one of your top engeneers on this project ?

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

How does this not sound too good to be true? You get 8% a month for doing nothing but syncing a wallet? Once the whole world catches on to BCC no one will even have to work anymore, lol.

Almost can't believe how this coin is still alive.
Yeah it does sound a bit too good to be true, however making money on the internet isn’t how it used to be, now most business is done online, this coin definitely seems to have the potential . I’m thinking of taking the leap and making an order sometime soon.

Oh my god. This is like a religion, people get indoctrinated by it and can't think rationally. It's a ponzi scheme people! The decision making psychology is interesting for me to watch, but at the same time seeing people walking to their deaths is killing me. Just stop!

Idiot this is not your money if I listened to those early fudster back December last year I would not have made $3000 profit from Bitconnectcoin and I'm still making money until now, delete your account here if you cannot accept that beside Bitcoin there's another coin that can make you money..

ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 09:42:36 PM by ChromaticStar

questions:

how does the staking work ? i have some bcc in my online bcc wallet. Should i do something. What are the rewards for staking?

Do you own the trade bot technology , how does it work. You have the name of one of your top engeneers on this project ?

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

Yeah it does sound a bit too good to be true, however making money on the internet isn’t how it used to be, now most business is done online, this coin definitely seems to have the potential . I’m thinking of taking the leap and making an order sometime soon.

Oh my god. This is like a religion, people get indoctrinated by it and can't think rationally. It's a ponzi scheme people! The decision making psychology is interesting for me to watch, but at the same time seeing people walking to their deaths is killing me. Just stop!

Idiot this is not your money if I listened to those early fudster back December last year I would not have made $3000 profit from Bitconnectcoin and I'm still making money until now, delete your account here if you cannot accept that beside Bitcoin there's another coin that can make you money..

Well, at least I've tried. I think I'm going to give up on this thread now. Bitconnect's PR team is completely worthless, and BCC investors can't handle the truth. Ponzis are very destructive, which is why I've spoken up, but it seems the only way to convince some is for them to lose it all. BS&T, OneCoin, Bitconnect, next Control Finance, it's a perpetual cycle. Wherever there's a HYIP, there will be someone there who thinks they've found a gold mine, falls for it and throws away their money. If the current growth rate continues, I doubt this will last another year. Good luck to those who get out in time, sorry to those of you who don't.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:16:09 AM

questions:

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

Well, at least I've tried. I think I'm going to give up on this thread now. Bitconnect's PR team is completely worthless, and BCC investors can't handle the truth. Ponzis are very destructive, which is why I've spoken up, but it seems the only way to convince some is for them to lose it all. BS&T, OneCoin, Bitconnect, next Control Finance, it's a perpetual cycle. Wherever there's a HYIP, there will be someone there who thinks they've found a gold mine, falls for it and throws away their money. If the current growth rate continues, I doubt this will last another year. Good luck to those who get out in time, sorry to those of you who don't.

Well my friend you are not the first and the last who said bye bye to this thread because of crying a spilled milk of not investing when they can and don't feel sorry to Bitconnectcoin, feel sorry to those other ico coin who are now inactive you are barking at the wrong tree.

bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:43:42 AM

BITCONNECT VIỆT NAM - SỰ KIỆN BẢO LỘC 28 07 2017
https://youtu.be/PcmWUZVl6sE
zmoney12

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

I have been tracking my Bitconnect Coin progress and I love Bitconnect. Well done all.
https://coinformant.com/bitconnect-automated-bitcoin-lending/
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

BITCONNECT VIỆT NAM - SỰ KIỆN BẢO LỘC 28 07 2017
https://youtu.be/PcmWUZVl6sE

How can I start staking bitcconnect coins? What I need for that?
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:10:55 AM

Bitconnect over the last week has been awesome, watching it slowly gain traction is awesome.

Yeah that's true and after this price increase we will see few people spreading lies and negative feedback about Bitconnectcoin and these people did not invest a single penny in Bitconnectcoin, the nerve of those guys and time have proven that they are wrong.

Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:11:55 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 07:05:41 AM by Airstriker

Just took a 10k loan, will enjoy my daily profits, and if it turns out a scam i don't give a shit. Remember, invest what you can afford to lose  Grin
That's the spirit! Either you lose your money, or the people who come after you lose their money. What could possibly go wrong?
Please stop repeating this bullshit. 90% of people just bark without understanding the basics of this coin. They don't even care, just bark, God knows what for. BitConnect is in no way a classic ponzi scheme. It's a brilliantly designed coin, a money factory. Yes I know, that it sounds like a classic ponzi but it's not - please take your time and read some facts regarding it. Nobody will ever run away with your money here. Nobody will ever be accused of something here. Why? Because nobody has to run away. This coin self regulates by the way ordinary currency market works - supply and demand are the key words. The only way this coin can collapse is the lack of demand on it/when the supply exceeds the demand. When can this happen? We mention that exactly in this discussion:

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/update-i-give-back-70-of-my-referral-bonus-whatever-the-amount-you-invest/#comments

Now the question is: will this coin collapse? Of course it will! When? How a hell can I know that? Do you know when will USD collapse? What?! USD? Yes, how is it any different?! USD is just a paper. BCC is just some bits in the ether. Yet, you trust in USD. Although the same currency market rules apply to it. Although the government just prints it whenever they want! You say, there is gold behind USD (yeah right); I say, there is BTC behind BCC (yeah right). Make your choice.
Now, where exactly are we in BCC history at the moment? The collapse or rise? Just look at it's market cap trend and decide for yourself!
You know what's also the good thing? You will know exactly when BCC will be collapsing and when to withdraw your interests! How? Check out the discussion I mentioned above. You can find the basics of BitConnect also on that blog. - take your time, read and comment.
So just stop your hate and think for a second. The truth is, people are usually scared of shit they don't understand. I'm not saying I know the ultimate truth, I only try to analize the thing before I bark at it.
By the way, do I know who will be the biggest winner here? Of course the BCC founders! But what a hell is wrong with it?! You're trading bitcoin for a hobby or what?!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

It seems few people want to see Bitconnectcoin to go down, ever since the ico started people want to see the price to go down to 50 cents it already happen back then when dev team is not yet very active promoting and creating country affiliate from many countries but if you looked at it now people are making real money investing in Bitconenctcoin.

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

It seems few people want to see Bitconnectcoin to go down, ever since the ico started people want to see the price to go down to 50 cents it already happen back then when dev team is not yet very active promoting and creating country affiliate from many countries but if you looked at it now people are making real money investing in Bitconenctcoin.

Yes, but it is a question - how long they will be making money?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

As long as other people are willing to make money:
https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/will-bitconnect-collapse-one-day/
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

Honestly, I too am amazed on how they run this program, they seems to have a long term plan for this coin as many see people posting payment proofs investors will always comes in, but agree that they also need to create usage for their coin for investors to continue to support their coin.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

Anything offering 8% a month is nothing but a PONZI SCHEME !
coinminer75

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

Somebody knows a link for working windows wallet?  Roll Eyes
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:26:44 AM

I had someone PMing me multiple times this morning complaining that I shouldn't leave him negative feedback for advertising Ponzi scams. Not without a warning anyway.

So consider this a warning. I sometimes leave people negative feedback if I see them advertising Ponzi scams.

Thanks.
Its funny to see how you are tailng bitconnectcoin until you have some interest or you are a competitor. I read your posts and then saw some gambling links under your signature and then understood what you are.

Anything offering 8% a month is nothing but a PONZI SCHEME !

You are a fool until you dont know what is speculation. Speculation drives the market ,bitcoin has increased more than 8% a day not in a month, so whats that?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: