Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

I don't know why people keep posting negative things about Bitconnect

I think it's because of things like this, in the post right after yours:

the best part is the lending program which pays you almost or if not more than 1% daily on your returns

Anyone who says they will pay you almost or if not more than 1% daily returns is trying to scam you.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yey09

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

What miner to use for AMD GPU's?
Airstriker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

BitConnect explained - why it's NOT a scam:

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/

You will find there the answers for the following questions:

Is it possible, that the coin offering such a crazy ROI (return of investment) is not a scam?

Did people, that invested in BitConnect and the associated lending business, get back the money they invested in and also get the advertised returns?

Is BitConnect a pyramid / ponzi scheme?

How a hell is Bitconnect able to not only pay all those interests but also pay such high referral commisions?!

If you like that article, join my network using this link!: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=Airstriker

Cheers, Julian
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Is it possible, that the coin offering such a crazy ROI (return of investment) is not a scam?

No.

Did people, that invested in BitConnect and the associated lending business, get back the money they invested in and also get the advertised returns?

Yes, so far. That proves nothing. All Ponzi scams pay out at first.

Is BitConnect a pyramid / ponzi scheme?

Yes.

How a hell is Bitconnect able to not only pay all those interests but also pay such high referral commisions?!

They'll have to use money from new investors to cover payments to old ones.

If you think that income from staking (8% per month, and falling over time) can indefinitely cover interest payments on loans (1% per day, which most victims reinvest, compounding the required returns exponentially) then you aren't thinking straight.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

Says the n00b account scammer lol.

Cheers, Julian (aka hes a scammer and this is a ponzi scheme)

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:41:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 01:58:05 AM by azmojo

I get the following error when I try to start by BitConnect wallet. How do I fix this?
I have backed up all of the data files.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

I get the following error when I try to start by BitConnect wallet. How do I fix this?
I have backed up all of the data files.

run as administrator or Turn off your antivirus then reinstall your wallet.
Good luck!
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

Says the n00b account scammer lol.

Cheers, Julian (aka hes a scammer and this is a ponzi scheme)

Have you at least looked at what I have written? No! Why bother, right? I'm stating clearly, that there is a scheme - the difference is, that it's a very clever one! I've seen many of these and trust me - none have ever "computed" that well. I'm not saying the founders won't run away with our money - I'm saying, that if the foundations are so concrete, it will stay on the market much, much longer and the probability of anybody running away is just much lower. Now judge by yourself - it's a world of free choice, right?

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:51:36 AM

run as administrator or Turn off your antivirus then reinstall your wallet.
Good luck!
Thanks. I did as you said, that didn't do it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

The value of this token 'might' be real only if you hold it on other exchange than BCC, like nova - it can be traded there so it holds there 'value', when you top up BCC exchange - it's where the scam starts I guess. So in real it has 10-25BTC vol not 500-1000vol like it says on the internal exchange.

I invested $ 1800 I will soon make 50000$   Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy    Sign up here https://bitconnect.co/?ref=vantim1989

Ok. I invested 1$ and soon will make 10000000000$$ Grin Grin. Just sign up here [give ref link to shady bussiness].

What he is saying is not false, if you don't go on the BCC exchange there is no risk to be scammed. One of the exceptional crypto money that go higher and higher since the beginning. It's maybe a bit too late to invest now.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

For those who have not received the newsletter about the delayed response of their support system
here is a part of the newsletter.

We apologize for the delayed response of your support requests from our BitConnect support system.

We have lots of pending support requests that we need to answer.

We are answering all the requests depending on your issues because we believe in personalised support when resolving issues.

Some users may not receive an immediate response from us, we apologize for this delay and we will answer your requests as soon as we can.

Most Frequently asked questions of Bitconnect Users are as follows, we hope this information will help you.

1. Will I receive lending profit from 31st July to 3rd August?

We will temporarily suspend Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal and trading service on 31st July to 1st August 2017. We may allow Bitconnect lending service to work normally along with the daily interest payments.

2. I have already invested $20,000. When will I receive information about venue and date?

Congratulations to the members who have already qualified for the annual ceremony. We will update all the information about the event venue, the date and about hotel and travelling expenses in the second week of August 2017.

The Team

Bitconnect

freedomstreaming

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:07:16 AM

People are just happy to be getting paid at this point.

▀▀▀▀▀  Freedom Streaming | Earn Crypto Rewards For Streaming and Viewing  ▀▀▀▀▀
matale0

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.

Yeah this is def a pyramid scheme here.
Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.

Bhacev

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.
are you trying to introduce something else hahahaah i know you guys
gradys225

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

I can't run the miner could you please help me ? the correct line in RunMe

and one more question pools work?
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Crypto hyip investment.

If a service has a real value for a market it can't be categorized as a ponzi scheme.
badpeanut

Activity: 333

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:36:50 AM

I think its over for Bitconnect ponzi. With the fake volume in trading now getting exposed because of Bitcoin Cash.

Bankrun happen if everyone cash out their BTC but majority wont cash out because they truly believe in Bitconnect. So Bitconnect can probably cash out for their users xxx percent. Lets say 50% they have real BTC and 50% is just air. The volume and order book is obviously fake. That means they can keep going with the ponzi when new users buy their shit coin.

Now what happen if all users going to cash out Bitcoin Cash? If half of their volume/order book is fake, means they wont get Bitcoin cash at fullness in their wallet. Means they are probably gonna be short 50% of the Bitcoin Cash after fork. My thinking is they will suspend withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash and put trading pairs like BCH/BCC or BCH/BTC lol. Thats their only hope to continue this ponzi scheme. They hope people trade their fake Bitcoin Cash for their Bitconnect coin or hope users wont withdrawal to much BTC because they dont have it lol. Now finally the cat is out there people will google who is the real and the fake BCC. So after some research they will not buy Bitconnect coin anymore  Grin

Also the majority exchanges keep Bitcoin Cash as BCC because they know Bitconnect BCC is a scam so they dont worry about the same ticker. The real scam will go into dust  Kiss
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

Crypto hyip investment.
are you trying to introduce something else hahahaah i know you guys

No i dont.
Why should i ?
Just 2nd that guy i was quoting but i am also not his sockpuppet.
DYOR and you should find the truth how BCC really works.
But even a good Ponzi can make you some Income when played right.
Just dont think you get your Money from random unicorn farts.
Its simply a Pyramid scheme.

cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:08:21 AM

I think its over for Bitconnect ponzi. With the fake volume in trading now getting exposed because of Bitcoin Cash.

Bankrun happen if everyone cash out their BTC but majority wont cash out because they truly believe in Bitconnect. So Bitconnect can probably cash out for their users xxx percent. Lets say 50% they have real BTC and 50% is just air. The volume and order book is obviously fake. That means they can keep going with the ponzi when new users buy their shit coin.

Now what happen if all users going to cash out Bitcoin Cash? If half of their volume/order book is fake, means they wont get Bitcoin cash at fullness in their wallet. Means they are probably gonna be short 50% of the Bitcoin Cash after fork. My thinking is they will suspend withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash and put trading pairs like BCH/BCC or BCH/BTC lol. Thats their only hope to continue this ponzi scheme. They hope people trade their fake Bitcoin Cash for their Bitconnect coin or hope users wont withdrawal to much BTC because they dont have it lol. Now finally the cat is out there people will google who is the real and the fake BCC. So after some research they will not buy Bitconnect coin anymore  Grin

Also the majority exchanges keep Bitcoin Cash as BCC because they know Bitconnect BCC is a scam so they dont worry about the same ticker. The real scam will go into dust  Kiss

Hahaha.  Enjoy the profit from Bitconnet!! Buy more Guys.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: