Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

If a service has a real value for a market it can't be categorized as a ponzi scheme.

Can you explain what you mean?

Are you saying that some Ponzis have "real value for a market", even though Ponzi schemes are inherently unsustainable and always end up with massive losses for their victims? What's the value in that?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Airstriker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:32:55 AM

Now what happen if all users going to cash out Bitcoin Cash? If half of their volume/order book is fake, means they wont get Bitcoin cash at fullness in their wallet. Means they are probably gonna be short 50% of the Bitcoin Cash after fork. My thinking is they will suspend withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash and put trading pairs like BCH/BCC or BCH/BTC lol. Thats their only hope to continue this ponzi scheme. They hope people trade their fake Bitcoin Cash for their Bitconnect coin or hope users wont withdrawal to much BTC because they dont have it lol. Now finally the cat is out there people will google who is the real and the fake BCC. So after some research they will not buy Bitconnect coin anymore  Grin
What a hell are you talking about dude? BitConnect doesn't do any deals with BCH. So what cash out/withdrawals are you talking about? Complete nonsense.
kilobytez

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:55:46 AM

Anything that came out from Indonesia / Malaysia is 100% MLM. I had been through all that. This is no difference.
Their website password enforcement is pretty weak (non-alpha numeric). Do you think a reputable company have allowance for weak security?

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

Now what happen if all users going to cash out Bitcoin Cash? If half of their volume/order book is fake, means they wont get Bitcoin cash at fullness in their wallet. Means they are probably gonna be short 50% of the Bitcoin Cash after fork. My thinking is they will suspend withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash and put trading pairs like BCH/BCC or BCH/BTC lol. Thats their only hope to continue this ponzi scheme. They hope people trade their fake Bitcoin Cash for their Bitconnect coin or hope users wont withdrawal to much BTC because they dont have it lol. Now finally the cat is out there people will google who is the real and the fake BCC. So after some research they will not buy Bitconnect coin anymore  Grin
What a hell are you talking about dude? BitConnect doesn't do any deals with BCH. So what cash out/withdrawals are you talking about? Complete nonsense.

Did you read the news on bitconnect site? As you can read below bitconnect allowed users to deposit and withdrawals BTC but dont let users trade BCH while other exchanges already let their users trade BCH on their exchanges. You know why? Because BCH is unstable now so they need to give users a choice if they want to hold BCH or sell it. Thats why every exchanges that support BCH have to allowed users to make their own choices. Bitconnect did support it so they need to let users trade their BCH asap if they not gonna allowed them to withdrawals their BCH. Bitconnect is hoping to get more new users with new fresh BTC to deposit on their site or else the pyramid scheme will fall.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Distribution

If you held bitcoin on Bitconnect bitcoin wallet during 1st august forking, your Bitcoin Cash(BCH) wallet balance is credited same amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The ticker symbol BCC is already in use on our platform by BitConnect Coin (BCC), we use this token referred to as BCH on our Platform.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is distributed to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet. Deposit/Withdrawal of BCH is expected to be done soon as possible.

BitConnect will monitor the BCH price and network stability and assess the viability of opening trading of BCH token.

We would like to inform our community members that we have resume Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal service and Exchange platform.

We would like to thank all our Bitconnect Community Members for their patience and understanding.

The Team

Bitconnect
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Hello guys,

I just changed the min. withdraw from 1 coin to 0.1 coin on https://bcc.coin-miners.info/ 

Happy mining

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:56:01 AM

Nice Comeback today^^

badpeanut

Activity: 333

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

So did you guys got your Bitcoin Cash in your account from Bitconnect? I think they only can give you guys when the BCH is open for deposits and withdrawals on other exchanges, so they can buy elsewhere and put it on the Bitconnect fake exchange. Bitconnect can't distribute BCH to their users  because they don't have it. With fake BTC on the fake exchange platform doesn't get you Bitcoin Cash after fork, so that means they need to buy it somewhere. With this rate you guys get nothng until other exchanges are open for deposit and withdrawals for BCH. That could take a while. It's already 3rd day of fork and nothing has done by Bitconnect. Don't you think its weird all other exchanges that supported the fork already gave their users their BCH and you guys not? If you still believe it's not a pyramid scheme then you are to greedy and mislead by this huge scam

Also note: Why Bitconnect havent promote in China? In China you get executed for fraude, go figure out.
TempestEikyuu

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

How long does it take for the support to reply ?? I lost my phone and my 2FA codes. Got a new phone and want them to disable my 2FA so i can get it on my new phone. But after 4 invoices they still not answer back Huh What to do guys??
TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

anyone got a nice working pool? why it seem i failed to connect to this pool? any suggestion or info on mining this coin? thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

So did you guys got your Bitcoin Cash in your account from Bitconnect? I think they only can give you guys when the BCH is open for deposits and withdrawals on other exchanges, so they can buy elsewhere and put it on the Bitconnect fake exchange. Bitconnect can't distribute BCH to their users  because they don't have it. With fake BTC on the fake exchange platform doesn't get you Bitcoin Cash after fork, so that means they need to buy it somewhere. With this rate you guys get nothng until other exchanges are open for deposit and withdrawals for BCH. That could take a while. It's already 3rd day of fork and nothing has done by Bitconnect. Don't you think its weird all other exchanges that supported the fork already gave their users their BCH and you guys not? If you still believe it's not a pyramid scheme then you are to greedy and mislead by this huge scam

Also note: Why Bitconnect havent promote in China? In China you get executed for fraude, go figure out.

Losser hehehe.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Buy more buddy,, It's not too late.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

BitConnect explained - why it's NOT a scam:

Says the n00b account scammer lol.

Cheers, Julian (aka hes a scammer and this is a ponzi scheme)

Have you at least looked at what I have written? No! Why bother, right? I'm stating clearly, that there is a scheme - the difference is, that it's a very clever one! I've seen many of these and trust me - none have ever "computed" that well. I'm not saying the founders won't run away with our money - I'm saying, that if the foundations are so concrete, it will stay on the market much, much longer and the probability of anybody running away is just much lower. Now judge by yourself - it's a world of free choice, right?

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com

Yes I read all of it actually.. and this is a PONZI SCHEME which is a SCAM because it utilizes new investors money to pay old investors money it cant actually afford! LOL

edit: I smell a bagholder. Or one of the "founders" (laughable title)

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:06:42 AM

U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.

Yeah this is def a pyramid scheme here.
Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.

If a service has a real value for a market it can't be categorized as a ponzi scheme.
Theres no real value here. Show us. LOL

Admins: Close this thread already, end the scam and confusion with Bitcoin Cash

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:12:41 AM

Good project plan, hopefully the team plan to develop the company runs smoothly. And I am very proud if you can participate in your project.

azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.

Yeah this is def a pyramid scheme here.
Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.

Theres no real value here. Show us. LOL

Admins: Close this thread already, end the scam and confusion with Bitcoin Cash
It's not BitConnect's fault that some exchanges failed to research the Bitcoin Cash ticker symbol.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Airstriker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

IMHO it's not a problem for them at all. The only moment that you store BTC on BitConnect platform is when you deposit or withdraw. All other operarions are on USD or BCC. So in fact these must be very small amounts.
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

I Dont why ppl be hating because BCC is official minable and has value i been with them since ico and  reget i didnt buy more i also started the lending money part with just $150 in march just to check it out and i currently made 191 way more then any bank would of gave me for holding that lil bite money

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:49:42 AM

I Dont why ppl be hating because BCC is official minable and has value i been with them since ico and  reget i didnt buy more i also started the lending money part with just $150 in march just to check it out and i currently made 191 way more then any bank would of gave me for holding that lil bite money

I don't know that anyone hates BCC. I think people are mostly just warning newbies that it's a Ponzi scam and to be careful with it.

It's good for you that you've managed to make a profit, but each dollar you make is a dollar somebody else will lose.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

If you held bitcoin on Bitconnect bitcoin wallet during 1st august forking, your Bitcoin Cash(BCH) wallet balance is credited same amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The ticker symbol BCC is already in use on our platform by BitConnect Coin (BCC), we use this token referred to as BCH on our Platform.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is distributed to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet. Deposit/Withdrawal of BCH is expected to be done soon as possible.

BitConnect will monitor the BCH price and network stability and assess the viability of opening trading of BCH token.

We would like to inform our community members that we have resume Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal service and Exchange platform.

We would like to thank all our Bitconnect Community Members for their patience and understanding.

The Team

Bitconnect
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

Can I confirm if BCC is BCH - I was a little lost about the whole process.

I have 335 BCC and the price is around $76.00 but the price of BCH is around $230.00.

Can I get more information from somewhere to where it clearly shows the differences.

No, bcc is different from bch. Lmao
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

I wanted BCC to be added to poloniex. But apparently this does not seem possible at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: