Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

Chart of BCC is even better than BTC  Grin

https://bitscreener.com/coins/bitconnect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneystore

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

Is bitconnect staking a scam or fake?

I have matured coins in my wallet for 3 days now. Since then it says "Staking." but nothing happens.

3 days ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 1 day."
2 days ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 12 hours."
1 day ago it said: "Expected time to earn reward 17 hours."
Today it says: "Expected time to earn reward 9 hours."

No stake has been credited so far. Wallet is up-to-date.

Can someone explain this?
you hold there at least 15 days
https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-information/18/investing-in-bitconnect-coin-and-staking
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:03:26 AM

Price is not growing.
longshort

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

Can someone with valid proof please explain how this is a ponzi scheme? Do we need to look up the definition of ponzi scheme here? I've been getting paid daily, I've had no issues, I've had zero problems.  I guess getting paid daily is a problem.  Most of the haters are probably people who don't have money to invest. Where else can you make 140% ROI? Plus you get your initial investment back.  You want to buy coins and sit around daily waiting on the next big news to move your coin, go ahead.  Time is money, bitconnect pays daily.  Reinvest or buy more crypto daily from the profits generated.  It's really simple.  Better yet, transfer your earnings to a bitpay card and live off bitconnect.  Its actually a pretty nice life really!

Get a grip. You need to find some proof its NOT a ponzi. Lets start with the definition and go from there. Wiki:

"Ponzi scheme
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading. Operators of Ponzi schemes can be either individuals or corporations, and grab the attention of new investors by offering short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

Companies that engage in Ponzi schemes focus all of their energy into attracting new clients to make investments. Ponzi schemes rely on a constant flow of new investments to continue to provide returns to older investors. When this flow runs out, the scheme falls apart.[2]"

"Charles Ponzi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charles Ponzi, (born Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi) (March 3, 1882 – January 18, 1949), was an Italian swindler and con artist in the U.S. and Canada. His aliases include Charles Ponci, Carlo, and Charles P. Bianchi.[1] Born and raised in Italy, he became known in the early 1920s as a swindler in North America for his money-making scheme. He promised clients a 50% profit within 45 days, or 100% profit within 90 days, by buying discounted postal reply coupons in other countries and redeeming them at face value in the United States as a form of arbitrage.[2][3] In reality, Ponzi was paying earlier investors using the investments of later investors. While this swindle predated Ponzi by several years, it became so identified with him that it now bears his name. His scheme ran for over a year before it collapsed, costing his "investors" $20 million."

Look at all the bits of red above and then try tell yourself this doesnt look, smell, taste and feel like a TEXTBOOK ponzi scam.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:43:14 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 09:32:34 AM by rudystyle

A lot of things work like ponzis including companies that trade in Stock Exchanges. Usually most companies pledge their shares as collateral and take huge loans. If new investors do not keep buying their share, their share prices will fall and the banks will start selling their shares which they were holding as collateral. This will put downward pressure on the price again and they will need a  huge inflow of new investors to keep afloat and avoid being declared bankrupt. Every coin, every company needs new investors and new money. The USD needs new buyers to keep its value intact. Needing new money to survive itself is not sufficient condition for something to be called ponzi

Some are under the false impression that Bitconnect takes bitcoins and pays in Bitcoins. No, Bitconnect only takes BCC coins and gives out BCC coins as interest. They hold 80% of the BCC tokens and stakes 8% per month. This staking interest is divided among the BCC lenders.  The market gives a value to the BCC tokens. You say why BCC has $200 value. I say why coins like steem, Kin, Monetha, Storj etc have multi million market caps? Steem creates tokens everyday and distributes freely, Kin tokens will one day be able to buy smileys, Monetha after 3 months of ICO have just a whitepaper and a single page webiste, Storj have minted millions of tokens creating new money and market cap out of thin air without clearly informing its community.

What does holding steem give you? More steem. What does holding Kin give you? More smileys. What does holding Monetha give you - in 2-3 years you may receive some discount coupons for some stores in Lithuania. What does holding Storj give you? They still haven't come up with a way to use these tokens. What does lending BCC coins give you? More BCC tokens  (or even less BCC tokens if price goes up).

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

We Moved Our BCC Pool to New Server

http://s1.altcoinix.com/bcc/public/

New server powerfull now and you can get extra bcc in per block

Nicehash Port:3355

%0.5 fee for 1 month

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

A lot of things work like ponzis including companies that trade in Stock Exchanges. Usually most companies pledge their shares as collateral and take huge loans. If new investors do not keep buying their share, their share prices will fall and the banks will start selling their shares which they were holding as collateral. This will put downward pressure on the price again and they will need a  huge inflow of new investors to keep afloat and avoid being declared bankrupt. Every coin, every company needs new investors and new money. The USD needs new buyers to keep its value intact. Needing new money to survive itself is not sufficient condition for something to be called ponzi

Some are under the false impression that Bitconnect takes bitcoins and pays in Bitcoins. No, Bitconnect only takes BCC coins and gives out BCC coins as interest. They hold 80% of the BCC tokens and stakes 8% per month. This staking interest is divided among the BCC lenders.  The market gives a value to the BCC tokens. You say why BCC has $200 value. I say why coins like steem, Kin, Monetha, Storj etc have multi million market caps? Steem creates tokens everyday and distributes freely, Kin tokens will one day be able to buy smileys, Monetha after 3 months of ICO have just a whitepaper and a single page webiste, Storj have minted millions of tokens creating new money and market cap out of thin air without clearly informing its community.

What does holding steem give you? More steem. What does holding Kin give you? More smileys. What does holding Monetha give you - in 2-3 years you may receive some discount coupons for some stores in Lithuania. What does holding Storj give you? They still haven't come up with a way to use these tokens. What does lending BCC coins give you? More BCC tokens  (or even less BCC tokens if price goes up).

"BitConnect is like NOT a Ponzi.
Use my refer 'em code 'RetardedSuperman' and start gettin' rich today."
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

CHECK OUT B3 COIN!!  IT IS PAYING 10,000% INTEREST FROM STAKING UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER!!  STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE A QUICK BUNDLE!!$$$
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/

THIS COIN IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP RIGHT NOW!!  WE JUST NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT!! iT CAN GO BACK UP JUST AS FAST AS ITS WENT DOWN.  lOOK AT A  COIN LIKE SPROUTS FOR EXAMPLE.  ITS AT A $35,000,000 MARKET CAP RIGHT NOW!!  AND ITS A NOTHING COIN!  AND WE ARE AT A   $2,400,000 MARKET CAP!!  UNBELIEVABLE.  ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS COIN. WE NEED TO START SPREADING THE WORD OURSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.  OTHER POS COIN MESSAGE BOARDS,  FACEBOOK, TWIITER, ETC...    WE GET IT GOING IT WILL CATCH FIRE AGAIN!!!!   eVEN IF IT GOT BACK TO A LOUSY NICKEL, WE WILL MAKE A TON FROM STAKING!!

"STELLA, GET THE CHECKBOOK!"

I made a few BTC from this B3 coin AFTER IT CRASHED. It went to insane levels and I didn't even know about it until everyone started complaining. When you buy low you have a good chance. Saying that the price kept going down but the coin doubles your amount staking EVERY 3 DAYS (a bit quicker than bitconnect Tongue) for a limited time, up to block 80K I think it is. It always needed insane amounts to get rewarded more than weekly (I was always waiting a few days even though I was buying loads near the historical bottom after the crash). There is now a pool that lets your few thousand coins turn into millions in a couple of weeks lol. I thought to link this as something very peculiar happened today. The price temporarily quadrupled after this video (is this the retarded suppoman?): https://youtu.be/DoDvxKD9Z-Q?t=975 although I'm tempted to join the pool, I already sold all my coins as the price kept being dumped on. I realise this is far more of a Ponzi than bitconnect, but at least people know there are no guarantees with this one.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:43:56 PM

I check up on this coin from time to time since i had family members ask my opinion about it months ago. I got into bitcoin and trading altcoins in 2013.

I went through the ringer of scam coins and exchange hacks over the years like mintpal, mt gox, cryptsy, bter ect....i had to learn the hard way that its never a good idea to keep your coins/money on a centralized and unregulated provider.

All the people that are lending are holding their trust and money with a centralized unregulated provider just like mt.gox or cryptsy.

My BIGGEST concern with bitconnect is that MOST of the investors are new to crypto and do not fully understand the risk of this.

I hope for my family's sake it last for many years and they get their money out when they are ahead.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

Can someone with valid proof please explain how this is a ponzi scheme? Do we need to look up the definition of ponzi scheme here? I've been getting paid daily, I've had no issues, I've had zero problems.  I guess getting paid daily is a problem.  Most of the haters are probably people who don't have money to invest. Where else can you make 140% ROI? Plus you get your initial investment back.  You want to buy coins and sit around daily waiting on the next big news to move your coin, go ahead.  Time is money, bitconnect pays daily.  Reinvest or buy more crypto daily from the profits generated.  It's really simple.  Better yet, transfer your earnings to a bitpay card and live off bitconnect.  Its actually a pretty nice life really!

I pity and emphasize for you, and for your sake I hope you don't get burned. When i first got into crypto i was really delusional about a lot of things too. (nothing personal) but i understand how exciting and emotional it can get when you start making money so easily.

Yes you have been getting paid daily and have no problems yet, but im telling you MT.GOX, CRYTSY, MINTPAL.....the days leading up everyone felt the same way you did...then WAM...no withdraws, no support money basically gone. You cant understand that because it hasn't happened to you yet!!

Ask yourself this, if bitconnect is really sooo good and the investment opportunity of a lifetime then why aren't the real bitcoin whales and gurus talking about it and investing in it??
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:00:46 PM

I pity and emphasize for you, and for your sake I hope you don't get burned. When i first got into crypto i was really delusional about a lot of things too. (nothing personal) but i understand how exciting and emotional it can get when you start making money so easily.

Yes you have been getting paid daily and have no problems yet, but im telling you MT.GOX, CRYTSY, MINTPAL.....the days leading up everyone felt the same way you did...then WAM...no withdraws, no support money basically gone. You cant understand that because it hasn't happened to you yet!!

Ask yourself this, if bitconnect is really sooo good and the investment opportunity of a lifetime then why aren't the real bitcoin whales and gurus talking about it and investing in it??

You have been reported to the mods for trying to inject logic in this thread.
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:24 PM

I check up on this coin from time to time since i had family members ask my opinion about it months ago. I got into bitcoin and trading altcoins in 2013.

I went through the ringer of scam coins and exchange hacks over the years like mintpal, mt gox, cryptsy, bter ect....i had to learn the hard way that its never a good idea to keep your coins/money on a centralized and unregulated provider.

All the people that are lending are holding their trust and money with a centralized unregulated provider just like mt.gox or cryptsy.

My BIGGEST concern with bitconnect is that MOST of the investors are new to crypto and do not fully understand the risk of this.

I hope for my family's sake it last for many years and they get their money out when they are ahead.

All that experience with terrible scams and you've allowed your family to invest in Bitconnect?!?!?

SMH
mrhollis1

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:19:06 PM

Here's my take. They have either the most profitable bot known to man or they have no bot. Without a bot they are making a fortune. What they have set up is a platform where you purchase BCC directly from their exchange which controls 95% of all volume. People are purchasing BCC for loans, and giving it DIRECTLY to the company. This is putting constant buy pressure on the coin increasing its value. After 299 days the constant buy pressure increases the value and then they give you back USD reaping the rewards for the appreciation in market value that is created on their exchange along with the fees of trades on exchange. they ARE MAKING A FORTUNE! When there is an equilibrium reached between the amount of money being removed from the platform vs the amount being put in by referrals, Bitconnect WILL CASH OUT. It will be epic in a terrible way for some
MurrayRothbard77

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

I'd like to know if any serious exchange will list this coin and support margin trading of it. I'd love to open a massive short. I don't think bitconnect will be much longer for this world  Cheesy

boulard83

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:46:30 AM

Just got in with 500$.

Let's see how it goes !

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:30:42 AM

Just got in with 500$.

Let's see how it goes !

"Like I told you, Tom, there's a new one born every minute."

"Hey, Eng, do you think it's too late to clone this shit?"

"Trust me, friends, BitConnect is a sound investment. I'm below P.T., and you, Two Dogs Fucking, are below me. The rest of yous are below Two Dogs Fucking. We're all goin' be fuckin rich!"

"Welcome to the Land of BitConnect. Pay no attention to the egress sign."
mv_USA_devnull

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:11:08 AM

Not a proof but a 100% matching precedent:

The idea of running a ponzi scheme with the simple but exciting argument of a magic trading bot is not new.

In 2002 there was Dieter Behring (there is a wikipedia article, altough most of the information is in german) who claimed that he himself wrote a piece of software that makes a yearly profit of 47% by automatically trading stocks. He collected 1,2 billion with his not even legally registered hedge fond.

The ponzi crashed in 2004 when investors tried to take their money out, and Behring was arrested for scam. The lawsuit is still ongoing today. The overall financial dammage is 800 million. In 2016 an inferior court sentenced Behring to more than 5 years prison but the judgement is still not valid and there is a chance that Behring is acquitted by the final instance because of an earlier procedural error.

If an imposter like Behring can collect 1,2 billion in 2002 then I feel certain that in 2017, with 170 billion in crypto, BitConnect can go to more than 10 times of its actual market cap with ease. But I would bet that it will crash, the only question is when.
malcolml4

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:24 AM

If BTC bifurcate again, will the BCC prove to be right?, now is the most important purpose of the capacity of the block, and BCC has now have such requirement, perhaps this would be a mistake, because there can only be one BTC in the world.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

The fall of Bitconnect will be of a biblical magnitude.

The shit will hit the fan.

The GREED is the indicator.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

BCC in TOP10 on coinmarketcap, weird and disgusting. This shitcoin discredits all crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: