Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:35:51 AM

Hopefully this is it. This piece of shit ponzishitcoin needs to die.

what did bitconnect to you that you so mad?

They wouldn't answer my questions. They completely ignored me, just like you would expect a ponzi scammer to do. I hate seeing people get scammed, but you can't save people who "want to believe."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitconnect-worldwide

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

They wouldn't answer my questions. They completely ignored me, just like you would expect a ponzi scammer to do. I hate seeing people get scammed, but you can't save people who "want to believe."

oh so you butthurt because noone is talking to you?
who are you that people need to answer you?

and because noone is answering you you think its a ponzi?

you dont think it could be you that has a problem?
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:41:05 AM

bitconnect worldwide should be arrest. scammer get out of here
ChromaticStar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

Nope, it's not me with the problem. I don't own any BCC. It's you, since you own BCC and are going to get scammed. Good luck trying to sell them when they are worthless.
bitconnect-worldwide

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

bitconnect worldwide should be arrest. scammer get out of here

lol

catch me if you can dumbfuck
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:19 AM

If everythink come back at 150usd some we get rich with this ... lots of buyer at 25usd on Nova

I just bought couple of coins. I have to scramble to get some BTC and buy cheap BCC. We all going to be rich!!!!. I bought around 0.005

Fuck the coins! Simply give BitConnect U$100 where at 1% interest compounded daily equates to U$5B+ in ONLY five years. Afterward, exit BitConnect before everybody else does so to get your initial U$100 back and you'll be golden. Now that's rich! Oh, and don't forget to upload a YouTube video depicting your excellent experience with BitConnect where you'll make even more money off the millions of views through Google AdSense.
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:34 AM

Hacked? Seems to be being sold off on several exchanges while Bitconnect.co is offline?

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:52:29 AM

Hacked? Seems to be being sold off on several exchanges while Bitconnect.co is offline?

bitconnect-worldwide

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:53:13 AM

Nope, it's not me with the problem. I don't own any BCC. It's you, since you own BCC and are going to get scammed. Good luck trying to sell them when they are worthless.

I sold 185 bcc when they were 148$ so Im just sitting here and wait to buy them on the low Smiley
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

Quote from: jravago on Today at 04:35:41 AM
Quote from: denking on Today at 04:33:20 AM
If everythink come back at 150usd some we get rich with this ... lots of buyer at 25usd on Nova

I just bought couple of coins. I have to scramble to get some BTC and buy cheap BCC. We all going to be rich!!!!. I bought around 0.005

Fuck the coins! Simply give BitConnect U$100 where at 1% interest compounded daily equates to U$5B+ in ONLY five years. Afterward, exit BitConnect before everybody else does so to get your initial U$100 back and you'll be golden. Now that's rich! Oh, and don't forget to upload a YouTube video depicting your excellent experience with BitConnect where you'll make even more money off the millions of views through Google AdSense.

Gleb I know you posted about this a lot and I probably haven't read most of the earlier posts but bitconnect always advertised variable interest up to 40% per month. I already showed how sustainable it is so that they can take profits during up days to pay for the down days. They were actually profiting from the lending system and not losing money, simply from the growth of the coin value. If the growth slowed they would have accumulated funds as a reserve. They also had lots of BCC coins reserved too gaining lots of interest. The affiliate program was actually paid for by the staking interest built into the coin since lenders have to give this growth up to bitconnect so bitconnect can use this to pay affliates. I'm probably not making it very clear but they didn't have a bad business model in my view and it didn't necessarily involve talking money from new investors. You seem happy about their possible closure but what about people who have invested? There was no reason for them to close while they were making genuine profits from the coin demand.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:56:00 AM

Damn what the hell happened? I guess the party is finally over?
ChromaticStar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

I sold 185 bcc when they were 148$ so Im just sitting here and wait to buy them on the low Smiley

If you sold on Bitconnect's exchange, you may be screwed. If you sold on Nova, Livecoin, etc. I would be happy and run away. But what do I know, it's not like ponzis aren't obvious when you see them.
bitconnect-worldwide

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:59:44 AM

Gleb I know you posted about this a lot and I probably haven't read most of the earlier posts but bitconnect always advertised variable interest up to 40% per month. I already showed how sustainable it is so that they can take profits during up days to pay for the down days. They were actually profiting from the lending system and not losing money, simply from the growth of the coin value. If the growth slowed they would have accumulated funds as a reserve. They also had lots of BCC coins reserved too gaining lots of interest. The affiliate program was actually paid for by the staking interest built into the coin since lenders have to give this growth up to bitconnect so bitconnect can use this to pay affliates. I'm probably not making it very clear but they didn't have a bad business model in my view and it didn't necessarily involve talking money from new investors. You seem happy about their possible closure but what about people who have invested? There was no reason for them to close while they were making genuine profits from the coin demand.

who says they are done??
bitconnect token already passing all these other shit coins like eos and the rest of this crap

bitconnect will be back up in a few minutes and back to business

dont panic cause of some weirdos running their mouth here on the forum that have no idea what they talking about
AGM76

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

Yeah I think I missed the opportunity mostly as the price is back up to around $100 (at livecoin.net especially it has shot up). Still gives you 50% extra if bitconnect really is still $150 when it comes back..... but the coin was ridiculously low before....should have had accounts on those exchanges already lol
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

Scam at its best,ponzi confirmed..
zephuros

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

when it comes back up great if it never comes back up welcome to the crypto market !!! It will be back up , there is to much hate on this coin people who invest in it know what they are getting into and if they don't well that's there own damn fault lol
AGM76

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:29:16 AM

Hi,

I'm not any expert on any of this by any means but is it possible that they are not a Ponzi scheme? They used to be a peer to peer lending site, I think, as I pointed out with previous links. Remember that people who harbour negativity are usually doing so from a traumatised perspective and will need something to be against (it is like a delusion that prevents their anxiety, using scapegoating etc). A lot of people don't realise that it's very hard to change people's mind in this state once they decide it's true as it helps them psychologically to feel that way and they actually believe it strongly even when evidence is presented on the contrary. What I'm getting at is I'm not trying to change the mind of anyone who might think it's definitely a scam, just I'm not totally sure that it is. It is recruiting in lots of countries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOUg52Zscc for lots of investment. People who have held the coin for nearly a year or so have made ridiculous gains (even ten times increase from a few months back when people on here were claiming it was a scam- can you imagine how much people in bitconnect are actually making who have been promoting it more than a couple of weeks and getting daily interest in huge numbers now), not to mention the coin itself has 8% monthly interest!

Ways they could make money on the platform are through their own exchange (after all most charge a commission at least of about 0.25% of all volume but not sure about the profits bitconnect take from its exchange), and also if they are sure the coin price is going to rise (through their marketing efforts) then when people 'lend' their coin, they are giving up all this growth (which bitconnect can calculate to decent degree based on their new registrations and payments coming in) and also the 8% a month growth in the coin algorithm. So this percentage return they are giving on the 'lending', could just be their calculation of the growth of the coin and that they expect that the cost to return the coin later will be zero (despite ostensibly giving ridiculous interest rates).

For some figures, say the coin stays the same value (which we know it does not as their platform causes it to gain in value) if people lend the coin and say get up to 140% the amount, we also have to add in the affiliate income which overall probably comes to about 10% on average over all the levels on all BCC deposits (7% on level one) but remember the 8% monthly coin interest actually negates this as this coin is still held by bitconnect when you lend it, just you give up on its natural growth in return for guaranteed USD growth.  So say that in a month the people lending the coin have gained 50% over the coin (cos the coin didn't go up in value at all so would need to be paid 1.5X the BCC when exchanging back from USD) which would be an overestimate based on all this, then if you think this 50% extra isn't possible for them to earn on the exchange volume or other possible bot (from old or projected new customers that they can accurately calculate), then it's true it would be a Ponzi. That neglects the fact that they have been earning close to 10% monthly interest on all their premined coins and have millions of them so can probably afford to give 50% extra coins in return for a long time without others losing out. I am not sure exactly how it works but even if they got careless and let this 50% per month shortfall happen for a while, it would still be possible for them to pay the 50% extra BCC a month when users exchange the dollars back. Reealistically, they would normally make sure the lending interest rate was lower when they can't cover the costs without more members coming in than they predict (remember all these new members are using the exchange and giving them some percentage profit at least from that which they can calculate quite well). At the moment they must have lots of BCC reserves and have no problems, and they can probably calculate that their coin is going up and are not losing out.

In fact, at the moment they are making money when people lend the coin as they only need to give a fraction of the coin back later. For example if the coin doubles in a month (from their calculations) then, although the USD cost to them becomes 1.5x the original amount in a month (from my exaggerated calculations), this only equates to 0.75x the original lent BCC so they may actually be making a large profit on their current lending rates. Does anyone see what I'm trying to say? They are obviously not selling their coin into BTC yet as they know it is growing in value, and they might actually be making profits from the investment plan, despite it looking like they can't afford it.

Was checking the graph on coinmarketcap.com and the price spiked up at around 11:45pm UTC when I posted the above explaining how they were profiting from the lending and not necessarily a Ponzi etc. lol as they didn't need other investors as long as the coin demand was high, they could take profits from the lending rates (they were 'lending' USD at lower rates than the price was increasing basically). The drop came at 2am so still trying to figure out what happened.... the times on the graph are the same as on this board btw.
jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

when it comes back up great if it never comes back up welcome to the crypto market !!! It will be back up , there is to much hate on this coin people who invest in it know what they are getting into and if they don't well that's there own damn fault lol

Welcome to crypto world when every coins lies into speculations and all coins is scam.  Wink Wink Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

Quote from: jravago on Today at 04:35:41 AM
Quote from: denking on Today at 04:33:20 AM

Now it's all my fault because I uncovered who's behind BitConnect.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fuck my initial U$100K offer to not expose these fucks. I now want a cool million.  Cool Cool Cool

See all those tabs I have open? Each one (barring a couple) is a page [bit]connecting the dots proving beyond doubt who these BitConnect fuckers are. My bad! Not fuckers unless they don't remit to me the requested cool million.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

Price is moving up each day.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: