Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD: BFGMiner 3.10.0: modular ASIC+FPGA, GBT+Strtm, RPC, Mac/Lnx/W64, AntU1, DRB  (Read 1192942 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

Hi Mark,

Yeah, I'd be insisting on a replacement or a refund, for sure and if you don't get any satisfaction, then contact Ebay or even Paypal if you used them, it doesn't do new miners any good if people are selling substandard products as it can be tricky enough getting everything set up initially so the last thing you need is grief from the ASICS.

I've never tried to overclock a Block Erupter although there are threads I have seen on this forum where people discuss the matter and some people, allegedly, seem to have had success. I can't comment on that but I do recall reading that some people were of the belief that new resistors needed to be soldered in to increase the hashing above the 334 MH/s stock speed.

All that seems too hit-or-miss for me, so I've never bothered with that figuring that if you buy three standard Erupters they will run far safer at 1 GH/s and I'd assume, more efficiently than one overclocked one at 433 MH/s, but rather than buying a few Erupters for $100, consider buying an Antminer U1. I use BFGMiner 3.10.0 and the same driver you use for the Erupter and mine are chirping away at 1.8 GH/s each. Stock hashing is 1.6 GH/s and they can be software overclocked (no soldering or messing around!) to supposedly 2.2 GH/s although I find they tend to 'settle down' to 1.8 GH/s each.  

I bought ten from a guy in WA on Ebay from $60 each but I think you can buy singles from around $75 from Australian based sellers. You can buy them for a little less from Chinese based sellers but I'd really caution you against doing that as they take an eternity to get here, it's the 'slow boat from China' and if they don't arrive and you ask for a refund or replacement, they kindly ask you to wait another week or ten days just to see if they show up, so it's well worth the extra few dollars getting them promptly from Oz.

Anyway, good luck with it all!

Cheers!

Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mfread

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:10:10 AM

@OleOle - Have requested a replacement (one that hasn't been used in an overclocked setup) or refund from eBay seller (klugdogg).

I have no idea how an ASIC is overclocked. With regard to your comment about resisters, I see no solder joints or extra resisters etc on my ASIC. Like you I am quite happy to run at out-of-the-box speed.

I have ordered an ANTminer U1 (A$63 inc postage). Would you mind sharing your ANTminer BFGminer 3.10.0 setup string with me? That might save me some time when I get mine.

Cheers,
Mark

PS/ I'll update everyone with regard to eBay seller klugdogg when I hear back from him. He just may be someone you want to avoid re: ASICs

Hi Mark,

Yeah, I'd be insisting on a replacement or a refund, for sure and if you don't get any satisfaction, then contact Ebay or even Paypal if you used them, it doesn't do new miners any good if people are selling substandard products as it can be tricky enough getting everything set up initially so the last thing you need is grief from the ASICS.

I've never tried to overclock a Block Erupter although there are threads I have seen on this forum where people discuss the matter and some people, allegedly, seem to have had success. I can't comment on that but I do recall reading that some people were of the belief that new resistors needed to be soldered in to increase the hashing above the 334 MH/s stock speed.

All that seems too hit-or-miss for me, so I've never bothered with that figuring that if you buy three standard Erupters they will run far safer at 1 GH/s and I'd assume, more efficiently than one overclocked one at 433 MH/s, but rather than buying a few Erupters for $100, consider buying an Antminer U1. I use BFGMiner 3.10.0 and the same driver you use for the Erupter and mine are chirping away at 1.8 GH/s each. Stock hashing is 1.6 GH/s and they can be software overclocked (no soldering or messing around!) to supposedly 2.2 GH/s although I find they tend to 'settle down' to 1.8 GH/s each.  

I bought ten from a guy in WA on Ebay from $60 each but I think you can buy singles from around $75 from Australian based sellers. You can buy them for a little less from Chinese based sellers but I'd really caution you against doing that as they take an eternity to get here, it's the 'slow boat from China' and if they don't arrive and you ask for a refund or replacement, they kindly ask you to wait another week or ten days just to see if they show up, so it's well worth the extra few dollars getting them promptly from Oz.

Anyway, good luck with it all!

Cheers!

Smiley

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:15:37 AM

I have ordered an ANTminer U1 (A$63 inc postage). Would you mind sharing your ANTminer BFGminer 3.10.0 setup string with me? That might save me some time when I get mine.

bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mint.bitminter.com:3333 -u freddyfarnsworth_1 -p x -S antminer:all --set-device antminer:clock=x0881

with cheapo USB 2.0 powered hub by itself x0981 will give a steady 2gh but cannot use anything else on the cheapo 2a p/s it comes with.

x0881 will run with one erupter along side, with no speed setting specified two usb asic miners and a ant will getalong on the 8 dollar 10port hub.

No more than three at stock settings for the cheapo hub.

Good USB 2.0 hubs.. skys the limit, with tweaking the P/S you can do much more.

Since USB miners do not use any watts, 40 of em = a 100watt lightbulb, biggest user of power is the P/S itself.

So use amps to figure out the needed p/s give each device 1a to be sure you have enuf.

5v 5a p/s would do 5 miners at any clock speed the device can handle. These do not really adhere to USB specs they go over and is why so many people have issues.

USB miners also communicate with the USB 1.1 and 2.0 spec.. usb 30 does not all comply and is why some have issues and some do not.

The 3.0 hub is the "easy" way out as the p/s are bigger, USB was never designed to pull 5a on a hub so good ones usb 20 are very hard to find.
12v 5a are dime a dozen but usb 2.0 hubs cannot use them.

Is also why older computers have less issues with these, newer computers do not even have full usb 2.0 compliance anymore, all the ports are 3.0 cept high end MB's.

good luck, a lot to learn.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
djaychela

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:27:40 AM

@OleOle - Have requested a replacement (one that hasn't been used in an overclocked setup) or refund from eBay seller (klugdogg).

I have no idea how an ASIC is overclocked. With regard to your comment about resisters, I see no solder joints or extra resisters etc on my ASIC. Like you I am quite happy to run at out-of-the-box speed.

IIRC some people were overclocking these by using a pencil to deposit carbon/pencil lead on one of the resistors to alter its value.  It's possible it's been done by replacing a resistor using the proper tools, and then it would look no different.

My first ASICs were BE, and they 'just worked' - once I had the driver in them, they worked without issue at the stock 333MHz speed, with 0 HW errors.  As stated above, they don't need extra cooling to work (and mine ran without for months), so you shouldn't have a problem with them.

The U1s work well - again, once the driver is installed (with the standard Silicon Labs driver, not using the Zadig nightmare), they work well.  If I were you, I would use nwools' excellent MultiMiner to control bfgminer as it makes life a lot easier; you can add your scanning command line to find the miners, and then do all your setup from there.  Much easier (to my mind) than using lots of config files.
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:19:29 PM

My two cents mfread- drivers, drivers, drivers. the very first screen shot you sent identified the miner as mmq which usually indicates an overclocked miner running Mod Miner. Nothing wrong with that, if you have the rest of the software to go along with that  ie. manually adding the bitsteams info to that folder. I prefer near default settings myself. You seem to be on the right track at getting it to mine but it is a used piece of equipment and you don't know what was installed on it. the bfgminer thread has a lot of comments in it which recommend reinstalling drivers and a few that point out more effective ways of removing straggler code of old drivers. Even the README.txt of bfgminer- FAQ- stresses Drivers ,Drivers ,Drivers when first getting started.
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:48:47 PM

Would you mind sharing your ANTminer BFGminer 3.10.0 setup string with me? That might save me some time when I get mine.

Sure, no worries:

[file path] \bfgminer-3.10.0-win32\bfgminer.exe -S antminer:all --set-device antminer:clock=x0981 -o [pool] -u [username] -p [password]

There's plenty of Antminer U1 overclocking threads on this forum but all of them seem to have different information, so it took some time for me to settle on that string above. I used some basic information from here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437666.0

But the string suggestions on that thread didn't work well with my Win7 x32 eeePC which I run my miners on, so I hunted around and on this thread used some information provided by Mudbankkeith and nwoolls (thanks guys!) to streamline the string above.

That string in the order in which it is written should in theory overclock your Antminer U1 to 2 GH/s per usb miner. There's been some issues with people trying to overclock at 2.2 GH/s however for some reason either miners cease to get recognised or hash at very low rates. I tried different strings to overcome that but it gets old fast and I really wanted to get my miners mining, so decided to settle for the 2 GH/s overclock and it's been working well for about the past week.

If for whatever reason you wanted to experiment with different hashing clock speeds, then you simply change the number after the antminer:clock= portion of the string to dial up or down the clock rate to vary the GH/s:

0581 =1.2
0681 =1.4
0781 =1.6
0881 =1.8
0981 =2.0
0A81 =2.2

I'm pretty sure that over time there will be people who discover other information about how to squeeze more hashing out of the U1's, or at least figure out how to get the 2.2 GH/s using the BFGMiner, so keep an eye on this and other Antminer overclock threads.

Oh and lastly, I mentioned earlier that the Block Erupter driver you have already works fine with the Antminer U1, so if you've downloaded from here you should be all good to go:

http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx

Hope this helps.

Smiley

twindragon6

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:31:01 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 10:04:10 PM by twindragon6

Cheesy Any tips or tricks to compile the Icarus support for V3.10.0? Every time I try to compile bfgminer with Icarus support in Debian it fails to build in with the default options. After when I run ./bfgminer Icarus errors out like it's missing or something. I was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I have read all the readme files.Cheesy
Taugeran

Activity: 658

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:49:23 PM

I've noticed many a person use the -u username -p password

flag combo where the -O username:password flag can be used to save some room and cut command clutter

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

I've noticed many a person use the -u username -p password

flag combo where the -O username:password flag can be used to save some room and cut command clutter

For some reason they are afraid to post their workers name and password, I kinda hope they use my own to mine with. My 3.5gh could use some help Smiley

make sure it is lowcase -o           not -O

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
mfread

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:08:40 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 05:54:32 AM by mfread

@OleOle @freddyfarnsworth @djaychela @hurricandave others ...

Many many thanks for your input re: ASICminer and ANTminer. It's all very useful feedback.

1) ASIC seller in Canberra (AU) has agreed to replace ASIC with another he has. I'll post the ASIC back to him today. Again, it'll be a used ASIC, not new. I've asked for a standard (non-modified) ASIC. I don't think he understands too well because the emails I get from him are in broken English with very poor grammar.

2) I didn't know you can 'install' drivers (or whatever) onto the actual ASIC USB device? So therefore it's possible the used ASIC device I have purchased has (modified) drivers installed on it that put it into overclock mode? Hmmm, I'll have to try and read up on this and how to remove/reset back to factory these 'driver/s' (just in case). Thanks for the heads-up.

3) Yes, I have installed the Silabs COM drivers, did that day 1 before I plugged in my ASIC for the 1st time Smiley

4) MMQ showed up when I use bfgminer 3.8.0-win32 (I tried various versions of BFGminer when I first got the ASIC in an attempt to get it working). I had no idea what MMQ meant (and I couldn't find any info on it). I didn't even know what was supposed to show on-screen as all bfgminer/ASIC instructions I found online never showed any screenshots. I'm using bfgminer 3.10.0 these days - it detects the erupter (rightly or wrongly) as BES.

5) Externally powered hubs - my goodness, what a hit n miss exercise that seems to be. I can't find the specs on my (purchased brand new Dec 2009) Compaq Presario CQ61-314TU so I've no idea about my 3 built-in USB ports. My best guess is they are USB 2.0 spec. The external 4-port USB hub I purchased (from Harvey Norman) is a 12v system ($26). It had no specs on the packaging. After unwrapping the only clue I have is the 240v to 12v power pack adapter says 1A. I don't know if that means 1 USB hub port can draw a max of 1A, or it the 1A is equally split/fixed across all 4 ports (so the max any 1 of the 4 ports can pull is 0.25A). The only way for me to tell would be to build my own USB joiner cable and insert an Ammeter in the +ve line (hey, now that's a USB cable market opportunity Smiley  Others have provided a link to a thread dedicated to discussing/recommending external hubs - I'll go and order one from there.
Cassey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

Better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:25:56 AM

Two followups from previously posted, unrelated, problems:

1)  The Radeon 5770 that worked for graphics, but I couldn't mine (bfgminer or cgminer - error about missing some registry file), works fine as a 3rd card in one of my Linux boxes.  Clueless what was wrong in Windows, but moving on...

2)  Recall how I partially lost temperature displays on 2 of my 3 mining machines?  On both the problem machines, only the first graphics card would display a temp, the 2nd one didn't.  Except on a 3rd machine (different mobos between them, but the same Gentoo Linux build), where both of the graphics cards displayed a temp.  Well... I put the 5770 in the "good" one, and it continues to display the temp - for the first 2 cards only!  <lol>  Hardly a crisis, but I do hope this problem disappears on my machines someday.

Cassey
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:31:00 AM

Try using MultiMiner it usually finds and sorts your equipment a bit easier and it is a GUI front end for BFGMiner.
You can add your custom arguments for your GPU's in the advanced settings under scrypt.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0
It might help you identify your problem a bit easier being a GUI.

Two followups from previously posted, unrelated, problems:

1)  The Radeon 5770 that worked for graphics, but I couldn't mine (bfgminer or cgminer - error about missing some registry file), works fine as a 3rd card in one of my Linux boxes.  Clueless what was wrong in Windows, but moving on...

2)  Recall how I partially lost temperature displays on 2 of my 3 mining machines?  On both the problem machines, only the first graphics card would display a temp, the 2nd one didn't.  Except on a 3rd machine (different mobos between them, but the same Gentoo Linux build), where both of the graphics cards displayed a temp.  Well... I put the 5770 in the "good" one, and it continues to display the temp - for the first 2 cards only!  <lol>  Hardly a crisis, but I do hope this problem disappears on my machines someday.

Cassey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

Better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:47:22 AM

I should have tried that.  Everything is safely over on Linux boxes now, and not going back (I don't think), but if it does, I'll give that a shot.

Cassey
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:36:12 AM

Cool deal.
 Smiley

I should have tried that.  Everything is safely over on Linux boxes now, and not going back (I don't think), but if it does, I'll give that a shot.

deagel

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

Ok.. suggest breaking this down into smaller pieces. 

Just plug in your antminers (which are generally pretty well behaved) and run with a line like:

./bfgminer -S antminer:all --set-device antminer:clock=x0981 -o <insert your pool info>

And lets see what happens.  That speed is pretty much the normal limit pre-mod, let make sure they all show up at that point.

hi,
ok more infos:

i use:
ubuntu server
3 x TeckNet® USB 3.0 10 Port Hub
12 x modified antminer (1.1V)
12 x 0.5m usb kable
12 x usb y power adapter kable
only 9 are running i missed the 3rd hub.

i got it.

It look like problems with the usb3 port of my mini pc i use know the usb2 one.

Code:
 bfgminer version 3.10.0 - Started: [2014-02-13 19:29:10] - [  0 days 11:52:32]
 [M]anage devices [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options                            [H]elp [Q]uit
 Connected to eu-stratum-lb489kj.btcguild.com diff 16 with stratum as user deagel_BluePie
 Block: ...6eceb842 #285742  Diff:2.62G (18.77Ph/s)  Started: [07:18:03]
 ST:12  F:0  NB:86  AS:1  BW:[137/ 49 B/s]  E:67.27  I:  212uBTC/hr  BS:310k
 9            | 22.35/22.06/26.23Gh/s | A:16129 R:39+2(.24%) HW:5/.00%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 AMU 0:       |  2.52/ 2.45/ 2.90Gh/s | A: 1764 R: 1+0(.06%) HW:1/.00%
 AMU 1:       |  2.50/ 2.45/ 2.93Gh/s | A: 1853 R: 5+0(.26%) HW:1/.00%
 AMU 2:       |  2.42/ 2.45/ 2.91Gh/s | A: 1832 R: 5+0(.27%) HW:1/.00%
 AMU 3:       |  2.44/ 2.46/ 2.92Gh/s | A: 1807 R: 7+0(.38%) HW:0/none
 AMU 4:       |  2.49/ 2.45/ 2.92Gh/s | A: 1761 R: 5+0(.28%) HW:1/.00%
 AMU 5:       |  2.49/ 2.45/ 2.93Gh/s | A: 1783 R: 6+0(.33%) HW:0/none
 AMU 6:       |  2.53/ 2.46/ 2.94Gh/s | A: 1816 R: 8+2(.44%) HW:0/none
 AMU 7:       |  2.39/ 2.45/ 2.93Gh/s | A: 1747 R: 2+0(.11%) HW:0/none
 AMU 8:       |  2.42/ 2.45/ 2.87Gh/s | A: 1772 R: 0+0(none) HW:1/.00%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [2014-02-14 07:20:52] Accepted 089560b3 AMU 0  pool 1 Diff 29/16
 [2014-02-14 07:20:53] Accepted 0ebb84b2 AMU 5  pool 1 Diff 17/16
 [2014-02-14 07:20:56] Accepted 03708c1e AMU 1  pool 1 Diff 74/16
 [2014-02-14 07:21:01] Accepted 0efe743f AMU 0  pool 1 Diff 17/16
 [2014-02-14 07:21:06] Accepted 05aa407e AMU 0  pool 1 Diff 45/16
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:19:49 AM

Ok.. suggest breaking this down into smaller pieces. 

Just plug in your antminers (which are generally pretty well behaved) and run with a line like:

./bfgminer -S antminer:all --set-device antminer:clock=x0981 -o <insert your pool info>

And lets see what happens.  That speed is pretty much the normal limit pre-mod, let make sure they all show up at that point.

hi,
ok more infos:

i use:
ubuntu server
12 x 0.5m usb kable

i got it.

Code:
 [M]anage devices [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options                            [H]elp [Q]uit
 Connected to eu-stratum-lb489kj.btcguild.com diff 16 with stratum as user deagel_BluePie

Getting approximately 2.9GH/s out of the Antminer U1's is pretty impressive.

Could you tell us more about what you mean by "modified antminers" please?

Thanks.

freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:32:45 AM

@mfread

You have enuf info now "to be aware" rest is learning, a 12v USB hub is a 3.0 hub.

All USB 1.0 - 1.1 - 2.0 hubs are 5v supplies.

You cannot have USB 3.0 on the machine if it is a intel sandybridge or lower, 3.0 is enabled in Ivy bridge and up only.
AMD I have no clue.
Some boards used a custom chip to enable 3.0, before the new CPU's had it built in.

Lot to learn, keep it up.

================

On BFGminer suddenly my string command
bfgminer -S opencl:auto --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hashfields.com:3333 -u freddyfarnsworth.HFAsr2 -p x -I 9,9,9 that is for GPU only on alt pools

NO longer works ?? cpuminer still works, nothing changed in the string, is the new cloudflare the pools are using interfering with BFGminer scrypt mining,
Bitminter asic string still works, Not the alt pools tho, I mean All the pools. Started last night ??

Anyone know what is up, is it just me ?

deagel

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

i use:
ubuntu server
12 x 0.5m usb kable

i got it.

Code:

Getting approximately 2.9GH/s out of the Antminer U1's is pretty impressive.

Could you tell us more about what you mean by "modified antminers" please?

Thanks.

Hi,
i did it like written in the antminer userguide.

i changed R1 and R2

DC/DC output 1.1V
R1  3.74K
R2 10K

zipman

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

If anyone feels like testing out the latest AntMiner U1 code, it now supports both over-clocking and running side-by-side with Block Erupters.

Code:
git clone -b feature\/antminer-u1-support https://github.com/nwoolls/bfgminer.git bfgminer-npw
cd bfgminer-npw
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

Make sure you see a driver-antminer.c before compiling and a driver-antminer.o after.

Probing is done similarly to the Block Erupter:

Code:
bfgminer -S antminer:all -S erupter:all

And you can overclock using --set-device:

Code:
bfgminer --set-device antminer:freq=4F02

Windows binaries:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z29x4n6ng510joi/bfgminer-npw-antminer.7z

Tested on Windows, OS X, and Raspberry Pi (using MinePeon)

It Works For Me™

http://www.nwoolls.com/othercontent/AntMiner-U1-bfgminer-MinePeon.png?1

I tried the git clone first line and got error message:
remote branch feature/antminer-u1-support not found in upstream origin Unexpected end of command stream
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:01:44 PM

I tried the git clone first line and got error message:
remote branch feature/antminer-u1-support not found in upstream origin Unexpected end of command stream

No need to do any of that anymore, support is in the latest official release. That branch no longer exists on my repo.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: