Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:20:44 PM

Manhunter why are you such a asshole? Still think this coin is a scam?

Lol.

Aside from this, is there any other news? Been quiet lately.
Yes the faucet given in op has also gone dry.Anyone know any good faucet for TrumpCoin? I hope devs will donate some trump to that faucet

Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:38:58 PM

Manhunter why are you such a asshole? Still think this coin is a scam?

Lol.

Aside from this, is there any other news? Been quiet lately.
Yes the faucet given in op has also gone dry.Anyone know any good faucet for TrumpCoin? I hope devs will donate some trump to that faucet
What are you talking about there's still 66 trump left, I'm sending some more over anyways.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:35:23 PM

POLITICAL NEWS  

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES

Jim Hoft Dec 7th, 2016 9:23 am Leave a Comment

More bad news for Democrats—
Green Party candidate Jill Stein’s Michigan recount unintentionally exposed this major voting fraud scandal.
In Detroit, one of the chief ways they engage in voter fraud is to count the same ballot MULTIPLE times. This is just ONE way. They also do some shady stuff with absentee ballots etc.

Once they started the Michigan recount in earnest, and knowing he would be exposed, the Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter all of a sudden started claiming that the optical scanners which read the paper ballots did not work the day of the election. Baxter blamed the discrepancies on decade-old voting machines. That is his cover story. Nothing like this was mentioned until he realized their voting fraud scheme would be detected.

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH*T.

** Over One-Third of Detroit Precincts Will Not Be Recounted Due to Ballot Discrepancies

And, it’s much worse than that.
In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots.

It looks like Detroit counts each vote more than SIX TIMES! No wonder they get such high turnout rates!

Ken Crider, who helped with the recount in Cobo Hall in Detroit, posted this on Facebook last night. Ken said a ballot box in Detroit had been tampered with — and that each vote was counted SIX TIMES!

Ken Crider
20 hrs · Livonia, MI ·

MUST READ! Penny Crider and I just got back from helping watch the recount at Cobo Hall in Detroit. On Nov. 8th (election day) the election officials at 8:00 pm shut down the polls. They then reconciled the differences from the machine count and the voter count on the computer. At this point a Metal tag/seal with a serial number is put on the box and the box was taken away.
Penny’s precinct, Detroit Precinct #152 had an unbroken seal and everything looked proper. The tag on the box said 306 and the book said 306 and the ticket said 306, so there should be 306 paper ballots on the box, right. Well when they pulled out the ballots the stack seemed short and when they finished separating the two page ballot to count the Presidential page only guess how many ballots were in the box? 304 no, 299 nope, 200 nada, how about 100 wrong again. There were only exactly 50 paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. HMMMM.
Oh I forgot to add, since there was a discrepancy in the two numbers the original count stands
One more thing my precinct (sorry I forgot the number), had 525 votes on the book, tag and ticket and we counted 525 ballots the election official was praising the Lord “Hallelujah we have a countable precinct” Jill Stein had three (3) votes.

...not to sound like a broken record..but looks like Trump was right again!  The vote was rigged!

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:23:03 AM

Let's see if it keeps on changing tomorrow!  Today they added another 3K votes only for Hillary..  One more day approx and they can call a recount in Pennsylvania

same as yesterday now

POLITICAL NEWS   

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES

Green Party candidate Jill Stein’s Michigan recount unintentionally exposed this major voting fraud scandal.
In Detroit, one of the chief ways they engage in voter fraud is to count the same ballot MULTIPLE times. This is just ONE way. They also do some shady stuff with absentee ballots etc.

Once they started the Michigan recount in earnest, and knowing he would be exposed, the Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter all of a sudden started claiming that the optical scanners which read the paper ballots did not work the day of the election. Baxter blamed the discrepancies on decade-old voting machines. That is his cover story. Nothing like this was mentioned until he realized their voting fraud scheme would be detected.

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

** Over One-Third of Detroit Precincts Will Not Be Recounted Due to Ballot Discrepancies

In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots.

It looks like Detroit counts each vote more than SIX TIMES! No wonder they get such high turnout rates!

Ken Crider, who helped with the recount in Cobo Hall in Detroit, posted this on Facebook last night. Ken said a ballot box in Detroit had been tampered with — and that each vote was counted SIX TIMES!

Ken Crider
20 hrs · Livonia, MI ·

MUST READ! Penny Crider and I just got back from helping watch the recount at Cobo Hall in Detroit. On Nov. 8th (election day) the election officials at 8:00 pm shut down the polls. They then reconciled the differences from the machine count and the voter count on the computer. At this point a Metal tag/seal with a serial number is put on the box and the box was taken away.
Penny’s precinct, Detroit Precinct #152 had an unbroken seal and everything looked proper. The tag on the box said 306 and the book said 306 and the ticket said 306, so there should be 306 paper ballots on the box, right. Well when they pulled out the ballots the stack seemed short and when they finished separating the two page ballot to count the Presidential page only guess how many ballots were in the box? 304 no, 299 nope, 200 nada, how about 100 wrong again. There were only exactly 50 paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. HMMMM.
Oh I forgot to add, since there was a discrepancy in the two numbers the original count stands
One more thing my precinct (sorry I forgot the number), had 525 votes on the book, tag and ticket and we counted 525 ballots the election official was praising the Lord “Hallelujah we have a countable precinct” Jill Stein had three (3) votes.

...not to sound like a broken record..but looks like Trump was right again!  The vote was rigged!

Please make a 2 lines  summary  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Depredation (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:32:20 AM

There is a new bounty!
Retweet this post: https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets/status/794391295888388096 and get paid 2 TrumpCoin
Pm me your twitter username, and your Trumpcoin address when you're done.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:02:59 AM

There is a new bounty!
Retweet this post: https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets/status/794391295888388096 and get paid 2 TrumpCoin
I will send at least 2 Trumpcoins via the MAGAtwitterbot for each retweet of that tweet!

Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:14:35 AM

There is a new bounty!

Is there a chance you will increase the price bounty? 15k satoshi per retweet seems to low at least.

By the way if I use social exchange sites can you consider paying me each members who tweeted the tweet?

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

I thought i saw Hilary Coin somewhere. Is that stuff ded?  Undecided

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

I thought i saw Hilary Coin somewhere. Is that stuff ded?  Undecided

lol why would you make that question here?
why would we care about that?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:46:48 PM

i guess the politics is over since the election is already finished and the people have spoken, let us unite to regain the greatness of this coin and put it into the pedestal of power and fame that will make this coin great again.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:24:30 AM

Let's see if it keeps on changing tomorrow!  Today they added another 3K votes only for Hillary..  One more day approx and they can call a recount in Pennsylvania

same as yesterday now

POLITICAL NEWS  

Ken Crider
20 hrs · Livonia, MI ·

...not to sound like a broken record..but looks like Trump was right again!  The vote was rigged!

Please make a 2 lines  summary  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Political update:  The Pennsylvania website went offline again today and came back with the same number of votes as when it went offline!

And the box of 50 ballots found in Detroit that originally the clerk said where scanned twice (actually more like 6 times each) where found to only contain less than 20 ballots for Hillary and more than 30 for Trump.  This means that the Hillary ballots were scanned approx 15X to come up with the total of 306 to create the tally on that box.

So now in detroit they are saying that over half the votes for hillary must be thrown out.  The truth is looking like more like 3/4!  This is why Michigan cancelled the recount folks think.  Because it was looking obvious Hillary would be facing jail time again so the recount was cancelled.  And to make everything look clean Stein pushes ahead with her state appeal to the state supreme court.

Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:21:56 PM

Even though this thread is a source of news, I'm still curious as to why there hasn't been a dev update yet. What you got cooking guys?
Depredation (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:22:28 PM

Even though this thread is a source of news, I'm still curious as to why there hasn't been a dev update yet. What you got cooking guys?
Something tasty, I'm just waiting for 1 more ingredient.  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:56:46 PM

hi i have retweeted the tweet mentioned in op and pm you my username.Kindly send my bounty to that address.
I am also looking for more ways to earn Trump so please someone tell me how can I get more coins or some generous person please donate me some  Grin

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:35:26 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:49:08 AM

Show The Crowds!  "Thank You Tour!"  Decemeber 9th, 2016

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ndHIwfjkg
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ndHIwfjkg

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:42:26 AM

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:46:59 AM

Despite other coins taking a dip while bitcoin has been rallying TRUMP COIN has remained fairly steady so that means there is plenty of long term support for the coin. Looking forward to seeing further news and developments here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:31:04 AM

There is a new bounty!

How many dollars is 2 trumpcoins worth now?
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:27:37 AM

I'm just waiting for 1 more ingredient.  Smiley

Well good to hear something is being done, so what's your last ingredient? Keep up the good work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: