Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:00:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60200 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

I think buying bitcoin now is the right time because bitcoin predicts much later this year more than 7000, so buying bitcoin is very profitable.

Yeah right, bitcoin will surely pump higher end of this year. And  you should buy bitcoin now because the price are still cheap do grab this opportunity so you will earn big profit in the future. Maybe buy after the fork for you to be more secured and analyze well the market on what will happen, but don't forget to buy no matter what.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:32 PM

The reason to buy bitcoin now is because bitcoin is the good investment, now the price bitcoin is so high and I think can grow up to higher again. Only need to wait a few time and just be patient until the price arise. The price of bitcoin will go rise due to high demand in cryptocurrency. So go buy bitcoin now not tomorrow.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:51 AM

the reason for buying bitcoin now is because of the rising bitcoin price and the possibility that bitcoin will become global currency so bitcoin can be a good investment
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:07:19 AM

for me to buy bitcoin today as my investment in the future because I believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the next few years, and for now maybe bitcoin is still the best investment that can be done to benefit from price increases that occur in bitcoin
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:53 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

the reason to buy bitcoin is to become a billionaire and get rich, if you have bitcoin this year and keep it up to 10 years to come then you will get a lot of profit.
Most of people know that long- term investment in bitcoin will get big profit . It is up and down depending pchychology of human kind .Bitcoin is one of the best choice for you to invest . Maybe later your children will thank you for that decision

The investment of the individual primarily depends on the goal that he/she is aiming for. For short-term investments, investing into bitcoin may be a double-edged sword, considering its volatility is very high currently. As for long-term investment, it may be the best decision since by basing your decision in the price history index, one can simply observe that bitcoin's price is increasing every day. The value of it tomorrow might be higher compared today especially when a lot of countries nowadays are beginning to accept it as an alternative payment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

for me to buy bitcoin today as my investment in the future because I believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the next few years, and for now maybe bitcoin is still the best investment that can be done to benefit from price increases that occur in bitcoin
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in the future because i think that the bitcoin is just starting to go up and be noticed by the people right now and if in the future that bitcoin became better and famous then demand for bitcoin is not a problem because a lot of people will just buy and invest their money in bitcoin. So if you will buy bitcoin now and wait for that day then you will earned a lot of profit because you bought your bitcoin at cheap price.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

Let's stick to what we believe, the price will surely continue to rise as more people are using bitcoin now, in addition with the support of bit companies who are adopting with bitcoin we can expect that their customers will follow and they will be viewed as a great example that would boost the trust of the customers to bitcoin. As we continue to believe it's just right that we also have to invest, this could be the future of money so let's invest now.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

Because bitcoin prices are falling, that's the reason you have to buy bitcoin now, if you want to make a good profit a few days or weeks later then now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Do your best then the results will not disappoint you.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:28 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

the reason to buy bitcoin is to become a billionaire and get rich, if you have bitcoin this year and keep it up to 10 years to come then you will get a lot of profit.
Most of people know that long- term investment in bitcoin will get big profit . It is up and down depending pchychology of human kind .Bitcoin is one of the best choice for you to invest . Maybe later your children will thank you for that decision

That's right bitcoin will bring revolution in future and if you have invested in bitcoins now then you will surely become rich in future as price will continue to go higher and higher depending on the demand of bitcoins and as more people will start using bitcoins it will make it more powerful currency in future.
I disagree your idea. The risk of Bitcoin is not small and Bitcoin is also an investment form. Can you give me any investment form always guarantee your profitable? No, there is no investment form can does that, that is the fact and you are forgeting this basic knowledge by the value of Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:08:31 AM

You should buy bitcoin now because it keep increasing. It really help you buy all things that you want and need in life. And it is good to buy bitcoin now, take the advantage of it.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin the low supply in the market the price was going up and nowadays the demand of bitcoin to people was going low supply and then the price huge to increase. So buy now what are waiting for.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

Because bitcoin prices are falling, that's the reason you have to buy bitcoin now, if you want to make a good profit a few days or weeks later then now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Do your best then the results will not disappoint you.
The price will fall and some will panic, then it's a good opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoins so we sell it at a profit when the price will back up.
It will happen most of the time and every time I see some dumps I am also collecting coins to stock because I know it would give me easy profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

You should buy bitcoin now because it keep increasing. It really help you buy all things that you want and need in life. And it is good to buy bitcoin now, take the advantage of it.
We should be thankful because we now bitcoin in an earlier stage rather than the other people because if we don't know bitcoin right now then we will not have a chance to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin. We should buy bitcoin right now because the price is not waiting for us and if we will buy bitcoin then hold it then after a few years it will grow more than the profit that we can get in a normal investment.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

That's right bitcoin will bring revolution in future and if you have invested in bitcoins now then you will surely become rich in future as price will continue to go higher and higher depending on the demand of bitcoins and as more people will start using bitcoins it will make it more powerful currency in future.
But why not buy other coins such as ethereum or litecoin? I mean that bitcoin is the one who bring the revolution, but ethereum and litecoin maybe the one who will change the world payment system forever. Bitcoin brings blockchain to our world. But other coins are using the blockchain better than bitcoin

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:26:22 PM

While that is one of the main reasons for a lot of people that is not the only reason, I think we are going to get to the point we are going to use bitcoin the same way we use fiat so not only we will get the benefits of earning profits with bitcoin, we are going to be able to use it anywhere in the world.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:36:06 PM

We should be thankful because we now bitcoin in an earlier stage rather than the other people because if we don't know bitcoin right now then we will not have a chance to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin. We should buy bitcoin right now because the price is not waiting for us and if we will buy bitcoin then hold it then after a few years it will grow more than the profit that we can get in a normal investment.
To me think that the only reason can be that bitcoin is still trading in a very reasonable value and we can expect that in ture bitcoin will surely give us a very good profit.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

The price will fall and some will panic, then it's a good opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoins so we sell it at a profit when the price will back up.
It will happen most of the time and every time I see some dumps I am also collecting coins to stock because I know it would give me easy profit.
That's really a good idea,taking advantage while the price is still low.Just buy and buy bitcoins if you have a bigger capital and keep on holding it until the price gets higher.In this way,you can have an easy money and definitely a bigger profit too.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:24:33 AM

From financial point of view, Bitcoin is fetching good returns. The prices are increasing day by day and breaking all records.Bitcoin has still a huge potential and is expected to grow further more.From general point of view, Bitcoin is a very innovating technology that may change the financial sector globally.It is difficult to explain all the fundamentals here as it is a very wide topic. I suggest you to go through this article to understand it fundamentally and know about it’s future
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

From the days of digital currency existence corporate's were much interested in adopting the technology, due to the universally accepted financial system most of them denied it directly and used as a investment indirectly. Now little by little they have started revealing it for their goodness.

Yes. I think so. We should buy bitcoin now because everyone using it are just quiet. The best time is always now. We need to consider the time because timing will always be anytime but now. Its like betting on a game. You only have the chance now and it will not go back again. It maybe back but not already the same. Don't waste time. If you can afford it now then buy. That money you spent is just part of your income anyway. Its better to invest rather than spend it in other unnecessary things.

Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:08:32 AM

From the days of digital currency existence corporate's were much interested in adopting the technology, due to the universally accepted financial system most of them denied it directly and used as a investment indirectly. Now little by little they have started revealing it for their goodness.

Yes. I think so. We should buy bitcoin now because everyone using it are just quiet. The best time is always now. We need to consider the time because timing will always be anytime but now. Its like betting on a game. You only have the chance now and it will not go back again. It maybe back but not already the same. Don't waste time. If you can afford it now then buy. That money you spent is just part of your income anyway. Its better to invest rather than spend it in other unnecessary things.
I agree to that. We need to take actions and buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is keep on going up and it is better to just buy right now and keep it for a long time and just check it back when a few years already pass. It is like take it or leave it kind of opportunity so what is your choice if the possible reward for taking bitcoin is financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: