Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:23 AM

The only reason to invest in bitcoins is because of its value that's increasing consistently. You should also look at the market of the current price before investing a good timing in buying bitcoins will make you earn more profit.
I think now a days price is little down and end of the year is coming a head so I think everyone know that the price is going high so that’s why they are buying now a days and this is also fact that the price will more high then last year because this year was much better than last year so we need to but bitcoin as much as we can and can take a profit.
DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:29 AM

Whats your take on Bitcoin Cash guys?

Is it a threat to BTC long term?
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

Now I do not buy bitcoin. The price is very high. And most likely soon the price will go down. But I'm ready for such a fall in prices and I have accumulated money in order to buy even more coins
You never know whether the price will fall down or not in the coming days. The way bitcoin market’s value is increasing in the past few weeks is an alarming thing and if we’ll not buy vitrines now, than there is a possibility that we may not be able to buy them at this rate.

If you are very much confident that the prices will fall down, then you should wait. Otherwise, go for buying of bitcoins now.

The reason why we should buy bitcoin because it has a great potential. It helps people on everything wanted especially financially funds. Bitcoin really helps because the higher price it goes, the higher income you receive. Buying bitcoin really secure your future. If bitcoin goes down, there is nothing to worry because if many people right now is working in this online job, then by the help of many people bitcoin's price will increase and you will gain too much income by this.
Yeah this is the best time to increase your financial power with the help of the bitcoin. a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are giving you the chance to have the best value of the money as the value of the fiat is higher than the other currency but still it cannot beat the fiat as it is the best currency of the year and it will remain the number one forever I hope the future of the bitcoin will be high.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

One main reason why we should buy bitcoin now is that bitcoins price and value continue to increase and will be increased in the future. A lot of people still buying bitcoins although its price now is higher compare to the last few months this is because they believe of the upcoming increase price that will happen in the future.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

The main reason why we should buy bitcoin is because the value of the bitcoin is becoming more stronger and more stable. We can be rich if we invest our money to the bitcoin.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

I plan to buy and invest more in bitcoin to get more profit this year. I will invest in bitcoin. I will invite my friends too, to participate in bitcoin investing. One of the main reasons why we should buy bitcoin now because the value bitcoin prices continue to rise and will increase for the next they believe in the rise in bitcoin prices. this is the best time to increase the bitcoin balance. the opportunity to get the best value of money because the value is higher than other currencies.

brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

The main reason why we should buy bitcoin is because the value of the bitcoin is becoming more stronger and more stable. We can be rich if we invest our money to the bitcoin.
We know that bitcoin is now the most popular currency in present time because the price goes really high and that’s why people don’t buy bitcoin so my advice will be that to hold bitcoins because if price grow continuously then that patience will give a lot and will be the main success in bitcoin that’s why storing btc is a good step.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:06:53 PM

For me personally will still be better to purchase bitcoin rather than ethereum considering the fact that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto foreign currencies and that there's a higher chance of achievement for bitcoin instead of ethereum it is also a lasting investment odds are bitcoin will remain on the market but I'm not sure when the other can remain.
You are right, but the reason that we need to buy bitcoin is that when the price is in control and low but when we hold up that new bitcoins and suddenly the price goes up then this is the main profit in bitcoin and for that we buy that bitcoin to sell that when the price grow up.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:47:01 AM

Because now the value of this bitcoin virtual currency is greater than gold, instead of buying gold, gradually move on to buying bitcoin because it is the kind of money I think is the safest in the current situation, and its value is increasingly growing. Hopefully in the next few years it will be even more valuable.
You are right the value of the virtual currency is higher than the gold and the other currency but all the people trust the bitcoin and they want to invest in the bitcoin, I think it Is the time to buy the bitcoin and to increase the value and the price of the bitcoin I can see now all the people are accepting the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin at the same time, I hope the bitcoin will increase more and more till the end of the 2017.
So should we still buy Bitcoin now? Now that things changed, now that Segwit2x was cancelled and everyone withdrawing and getting into altcoins Investment… no I don’t think so, cause I already had funds invested on my Bitcoin, so I’m not investing right now, cause this is a bad time, I will go first with Ethereum cause the price has increasing a little after the Segwit2x cancellation. Although this morning I noticed a decrease on the price.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:54:45 AM

As for me , I see  potential in bitcoin right now and hope to get profit on buying it now and holdding for like 5 - 10 years , witch actually most of people and doing!
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

For me, the reason why should buy bitcoin is because blockchains are taking over the banks in the world and a lot of improvements are being made in it as time passes by which involves having bitcoin in the banks. It is already the rise of digital age so having bitcoin will surely help you a lot while you are still adopting in the modern era. The value of it is also increasing so going hard in bitcoin will surely benefit you in the future days to come.
You are aware of the increasing demand of the crypto in the world because now t is very easy and as the time passing the bitcoin is getting more and more high so I hope In the future a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are having the bitcoin at the low rate and the high demand the bitcoin is surviving for the long and till the end of the universe eh bitcoin will grow and it will exist.
Exactly! There is no way that we can deny this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future. The way to is making such a good name in the international market and that too in such a short period of time is a proof of this thing that the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets are going to be the richest person in the future. Now is the time to buy as many bitcoins as you can because the market price will increase significantly in the future.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

Generally people do anything when it is need. I think everything has needed a proper time to do.Now,Bitcoin is the current issue in our world and it's price is high.So,it is proper time to buy or invest on it for profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

For me the main reason is that bitcoin is profitable and getting more profitable as the days goes by. A lot of people wanted to buy for bitcoins and hold in their wallet for a long time because of the continuing increase of price and value. if you have money try to buy for bitcoins or else you will regret.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

For me the main reason is that bitcoin is profitable and getting more profitable as the days goes by. A lot of people wanted to buy for bitcoins and hold in their wallet for a long time because of the continuing increase of price and value. if you have money try to buy for bitcoins or else you will regret.

Yes, it gets profitable every day and every hour and so if you buy as and when you have the funds and the chance you are only increasing your chances of a better future with bitcoin.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

This is good if this is true. And I hope that it's true despite the banning of cryptocurrency by some countries.It might be some the reasons why bitcoin price keeps on increasing.
DylerTurden

Activity: 67

PradBitt

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:00:39 AM

For me, the reason why should buy bitcoin is because blockchains are taking over the banks in the world and a lot of improvements are being made in it as time passes by which involves having bitcoin in the banks. It is already the rise of digital age so having bitcoin will surely help you a lot while you are still adopting in the modern era. The value of it is also increasing so going hard in bitcoin will surely benefit you in the future days to come.
You are aware of the increasing demand of the crypto in the world because now t is very easy and as the time passing the bitcoin is getting more and more high so I hope In the future a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are having the bitcoin at the low rate and the high demand the bitcoin is surviving for the long and till the end of the universe eh bitcoin will grow and it will exist.
Exactly! There is no way that we can deny this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future. The way to is making such a good name in the international market and that too in such a short period of time is a proof of this thing that the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets are going to be the richest person in the future. Now is the time to buy as many bitcoins as you can because the market price will increase significantly in the future.

agreed.
However, still be careful with investment advice.
You never know for sure what will happen with BTC. Might also go to 0.

I personally do not think so however
joemama

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

I mostly sell Bitcoin because i want to pay for my needs.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

One of my reasons why I should buy bitcoin today is because of its current price on our PH peso bill of 420312.06, in our country is harder to get that amount. But if it's in bitcoin? You can have it if you work harder. Invest here, Sell there, Buy here, Trade there. If you are smart and you know a lot you can come Smiley. You can catch your dreams in the way what you want.
teaparty

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

Its value is going higher and higher now. Therefore I think it is a good investment
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

Its value is going higher and higher now. Therefore I think it is a good investment

You'll feel good to know that it is indeed a good investment especially if you're someone who plans to hold for quite some time. All you need to do is backtrack the history of bitcoin to see that there's nowhere else to go but up for bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: