Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:54:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If this statement of IBM is true, then this clearly tells us that buying bitcoins today will give you good future.

Because IBM as we know is one of the company who are leading in technology trends.
If it is true then it is the best time to buy bitcoins now because it will give you the upper hand and you will also have money if ever it is needed. Bitcoin is the best investment in the cryptocurrency world.

Bitcoin should buy right now because the value on it is increasing. Bitcoin can help secure your future and it can make it your good future. Bitcoin price right now was continue on increasing and it is good on investment . Bitcoin really helps many people on their living and Me too is happy on it because having this one is good, so it means buying bitcoin helps your life through financial. So take the opportunity than having nothing in future.
If you want to have good profit from bitcoin, I think it is the right to buy bitcoin. Since bitcoin is continue to grow more and more each day. And they are expecting bitcoin price to reach $10,000 by the next month. Well, bitcoin was a nice investment it really helps you be more financial stable, even if the price of it was hard to detect because of its volatility.
Bitcoin is at present the most expensive asset of the world and it has even beaten gold and traditional real estate investments as well in order to be the most profitable market. Bitcoin has increased tremendously in value over the last year and you should not miss even a single chance of investing into bitcoin since it is the future currency of the world and soon is going to be made legal around the globe.
No now it is not the time to buy any bitcoin as you can see that the price of bitcoin has reached a very great height.It will be a foolish deed to buy bitcoin now.If someone already has some bitcoins,he or she can sell their bitcoins or hold them for future as the price of bitcoin is rising day by day and it is expected to rise much more.It has gained a lot of popularity in the last eight years.Though it is not legalised in many nations,the number of users of bitcoin are increasing day by day.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

Honestly, I feel that in the future will become a huge hit and a lot of people will get into buying bitcoin because of it's volatility and the chance for them to invest in it. I feel that once these things happen, there will be minimal chances of one person to acquire it since the demand of bitcoin grows higher. That's why it is better to buy now.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:39:05 AM

if thats true i'm gonna buy more bitcoin now because bitcoin is much profitable if you had that, in past few years it is just 640$ look at now it almost $8000 dollar it has a big profit if you buy bitcoin wayback 2012 then hold it look how much profit you will have it just like a snap of your finger instant you have a million of price so better buy bitcoin now for future use.
Exactly, There is no point of denying this fact that the market price of bitcoin is and will continue to rise in the coming days. The way bitcoin is gaining this much of fame amongst the people is the proof of this thing that investing in bitcoin can help you earn a very handsome amount of money. You need to go for buying of bitcoins and that too as early as possible as this will help you in having more money.
also don't forget about the fact that nobody knows what could make bitcoin always keep growing.

people want a guarantee and bitcoin did not provide that , people want bitcoin to be regulated so they feel protected. but crypto currency did not work like any other conventional currency , it is decentralized and the responsibility are all on you. so it is always be a high risk to buy bitcoin now or later , people should know about it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:43:44 AM

Honestly, I feel that in the future will become a huge hit and a lot of people will get into buying bitcoin because of it's volatility and the chance for them to invest in it. I feel that once these things happen, there will be minimal chances of one person to acquire it since the demand of bitcoin grows higher. That's why it is better to buy now.
I think everyone should see bitcoin prices in the market today. look how fast the bitcoin price changes and the more expensive. that's the reason why you should buy right now dude. when you keep holding and waiting. then bitcoin price will be more expensive and you leave your big chance just like that!
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

I think everyone should see bitcoin prices in the market today. look how fast the bitcoin price changes and the more expensive. that's the reason why you should buy right now dude. when you keep holding and waiting. then bitcoin price will be more expensive and you leave your big chance just like that!
When you buy at this rate now, make sure you have holding it in the future because after this good run to the top, we can expect the price will fall.
That will be the time where you need to be patient because I know there are investors who ride with the good run of bitcoin now that might panic when it will start to fall.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

It seems to me that buying now is very risky. There may be a correction soon and then there will be a chance to buy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

one thing many people need to know is that bitcoin will continue to grow every day and bitcoin prices will continue to climb even though in a short time prices sometimes go down due to fluctuations but in the long run bitcoin prices will surely continue to rise. from this it will be very good for you to buy bitcoin now before time makes the price of bitcoin more expensive
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:30 AM

I am pretty scared to buy now as we are almost hitting $11.000. What is your stand on it? I would like to wait for a correction before buying. Do you think there is one around the corner or do you see Bitcoins price soaring more unitil the end of 2017?
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If this statement of IBM is true, then this clearly tells us that buying bitcoins today will give you good future.

Because IBM as we know is one of the company who are leading in technology trends.
Indeed, IBM was right we should now buy and invest in bitcoin because it will give you a better future. By making an investment now as long as its price is not that high we should buy so that, soon we will get a high profit because I am pretty sure that it will grow even more as compared to its current price.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

My personal experience is that every time I wait for a dip to buy a bit more bitcoin, the price keeps going up instead of down.
So now I'm applying dollar cost averaging.
I buy small amounts of bitcoin every week and when the price drops I buy a little bit more.  
works fine so far, since I'm in for th elong term.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

It is expected that bitcoin hits $10k by the end of 2017 but already it has surpassed above $10k before one month. Again experts have revealed that the price hits nearly $40k by the end of 2018, at that period the price $10k what we thinks now the greatest amount seems to be very cheap. So I personally think that buying bitcoin now is also a smart idea.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

It is expected that bitcoin hits $10k by the end of 2017 but already it has surpassed above $10k before one month. Again experts have revealed that the price hits nearly $40k by the end of 2018, at that period the price $10k what we thinks now the greatest amount seems to be very cheap. So I personally think that buying bitcoin now is also a smart idea.

Dude it went from 10k to 11k in less than 24 hours. That movement should be reason enough to jump into the btc wagon and do it fast. Don't be left behind. You can wait for a correction but the profit you'll get at this point is still handsome. Who knows what will happen before christmas

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

This is the reason why you should Buy bitcoin now. Because Price of bitcoin has been more stable than ever before and The usage of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly all over the world.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Dude it went from 10k to 11k in less than 24 hours. That movement should be reason enough to jump into the btc wagon and do it fast. Don't be left behind. You can wait for a correction but the profit you'll get at this point is still handsome. Who knows what will happen before christmas

As you say who knows what will happen before christmas, but who knows what happens tomorrow? Bitcoin is so unpredictable seems like smth can happen any day. If I buy today and it drops tomorrow where will I be?
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

I will not say that this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Buy observing the current situation,one can definitely buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is expected to increase further.In the last eight years,bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and the number of users are also increasng.One can buy bitcoins and can save them for future purposes as the prices will rise in the future.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:40 AM

The reason why you should buy bitcoin right now is, the bitcoin price is soaring and it seems nothing can stop it from getting higher. So you should buy bitcoin right now because the value on it is continuously increasing.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

Of course is to expect the price to go up and I get a profit, even though the current price has reached $ 10,000 but I think it is still cheap because December will reach 200% from now or the price will reach $ 20,000.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 611

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:17 AM

Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
I believe the main reasons to buy Bitcoin now is because of the price which keeps on getting high day by day, so it would be best to buy Bitcoin to avoid getting late when you won’t be able to purchase even a half of bitcoin. Next is that there is a limited amount of Bitcoin, but that I won’t say is happening now, cause it will happen in a very long time from now. Apart from these two reasons, I don’t see any other reason to buy Bitcoin now.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

One of the simple reason is because bitcoin now is the mew trend and it helps us have our lives become more easier than ever. If you are not going to choose bitcoin now, you will surely regret it in the near future and you will surely end up disappointed with the decision you've made of ignoring bitcoin. Many people can persuade you since a lot of them has already had their life changed with the help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: