Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:23:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
I believe the main reasons to buy Bitcoin now is because of the price which keeps on getting high day by day, so it would be best to buy Bitcoin to avoid getting late when you won’t be able to purchase even a half of bitcoin. Next is that there is a limited amount of Bitcoin, but that I won’t say is happening now, cause it will happen in a very long time from now. Apart from these two reasons, I don’t see any other reason to buy Bitcoin now.
I also think of that.
If I'am a trader, there's no other time to buy bitcoin but now.
Because of the bitcoin price that is continue to rise.
Maybe the bitcoin price tomorrow is double the bitcoin price today.
So if you buy now and sell it tomorrow.
Im sure you will have a profit.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
I believe the main reasons to buy Bitcoin now is because of the price which keeps on getting high day by day, so it would be best to buy Bitcoin to avoid getting late when you won’t be able to purchase even a half of bitcoin. Next is that there is a limited amount of Bitcoin, but that I won’t say is happening now, cause it will happen in a very long time from now. Apart from these two reasons, I don’t see any other reason to buy Bitcoin now.
I also think of that.
If I'am a trader, there's no other time to buy bitcoin but now.
Because of the bitcoin price that is continue to rise.
Maybe the bitcoin price tomorrow is double the bitcoin price today.
So if you buy now and sell it tomorrow.
Im sure you will have a profit.
if you dismiss in essence, then about buying Bitcoin you had to think a couple of months ago, when the price dropped to 3,000 dollars

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

The reason why I should buy bitcoin now is the value or price of bitcoin. The price or value of bitcoin now is higher. If i would buy bitcoin now I can get a large amount of money because as you can see everyday the price or value of bitcoin keeps higher and higher. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because this month is the day that we need to enjoy it than the other month.This is the best month for us because in this month it includes the special day that we celebrate, the day that the son Jesus Christ was born. We need a large amount of money because there are lots of things we need to buy for our love one's. But based on what I've read last last day, in the month of December, the price of bitcoin goes down but I pray that it would not happen because there are many people are still hoping for the increasing price of bitcoin for this month.

Considering that bitcoin price continue to goes up, then I would likewise buy now.  Time is ticking and as long as I prolong to buy bitcoin then there are many profit I am losing.  It could goes up higher before this year end so I am in for investment.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

The reason why you should  buy bitcoin now is that bitcoin value keeps on increasing so if you will buy now and just save your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for its value to rise atleast double or triple of what you invest so you will be able to earn big rather than investing in bank.In bitcoin if you will just believe and trust it you can assure that you will have alot of income.Dont wait for the time that you will regret that you did not invest in bitcoin so it better to buy bitcoin now or never.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

I think the people who are currently online to prove the rationality of buying Bitcoins do not need. This is a developing industry to invest in it is very profitable. And this is confirmed by the banks

You have a poimt but well if you are very credible enough to have this , I think try to buy some if you have the great assurance that you can avail it easily cause bitcoin is very productive nowadays, a great opportunity if you have a great amount to hold.

lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

Bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger value everytime.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

From the beginning till now bitcoin is very profitable and famous therefore if we invest now there is a chance for us to become profitable. One who want to become popular as like other successful peoples I think it is the time to take the decision and purchase bitcoin.
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

Because we have to hoard bitcoin as much to sell later if the market price goes up I think we can quickly become rich if we invest it and no harm to a businessman must dare to grab speculation in order to increase the courage to move to do business in bitcoin

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

This is the time to buy Bitcoin beacause When the price is high You become Earn more money to sell Those Coin.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

It's easy to answer actually, because the price of bitcoin is on a condition that will increase again until the end of the year. That's why you should buy bitcoins right now, it's not important to buy bitcoins but it's really good if you want a good profits. I predict the price of bitcoin will increase up to $12,000 very soon.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Definitely every one should invest in Bitcoin I think. As Bitcoin trading is different than buying and holding. When you are trading Bitcoins it means that you are actively trying to buy Bitcoins at a low price and sell them back at a higher price in relatively short time interval.

While conventional stock trading successfully requires knowledge and practice. The trading market is occupied by very large players who are just waiting for newbies to come in and throw their money away by trading aimlessly.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Simply because many banks in the world are already implementing the use of blockchain technology within every country so as we go further in the future, we should expect that bitcoin will be proclaimed as a world currency inch by inch. Another thing also is because bitcoin has been known since as a currency which has a value that evolves over time so if you will not buy right now, you may end up not being able to buy it anymore as it goes too expensive.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

It's price is progressive so better to purchase now later it may hit $20000, we're not moonbound at this exact sound, but it does feel like we're on the launching pad at least. The permabulls scream it from the hilltops, buy. Isn't that what gets sweeped?  Avail the opportunity now to purchase bitcoin.
ROTCIV75

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

I plan to buy and invest more in bitcoin to get more profit this year. I will invest in bitcoin. I will invite my friends too, to participate in bitcoin investing. One of the main reasons why we should buy bitcoin now because the value bitcoin prices continue to rise and will increase for the next they believe in the rise in bitcoin prices. this is the best time to increase the bitcoin balance. the opportunity to get the best value of money because the value is higher than other currencies.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:57:26 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

I wasn't aware a big company like IBM also involve with bitcoins. Anyways i think IBM's statement is really true since the block chain is growing and its non stoppable.
Maybe banks involve with bitcoin in future and use wallets its clear that bitcoin have bright future.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

It's easy to answer actually, because the price of bitcoin is on a condition that will increase again until the end of the year. That's why you should buy bitcoins right now, it's not important to buy bitcoins but it's really good if you want a good profits. I predict the price of bitcoin will increase up to $12,000 very soon.
But there is no guarantee that there is no dump in the near future. Bitcoin is having a very high price and it is not very stable. When I look at the chart, everything shows that the price of bitcoin needs to go down. The higher bitcoin price is, the bigger the dump will be

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

Because bitcoin prices are increasing every day. If we do not buy it now will certainly miss a good chance. So you should now buy bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. If we wait longer then our chances of getting bigger profits are getting smaller.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

I could see many contries centre bank start to develop their own cryptocurrencies, the blockchain has involved now more and more investments and new projects.
All of those things will cause the Bitcoin even more expensive like a original treasure. I really feel that the bitcoin will fly to the moon sooner.
So now is quite cheaper as I understand! Cool Cool

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

I wanted to buy some bitcoins the previous week when it was around 8000. I thought it was expensive... So I decided to wait a for a while, and now I see 12k. And frankly, now I have some sort of a psychological barrier to buy at new price. And all good arguements found in this thread can not push me to buy at new price....
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

The reason why we should buy bitcoin now. Because when we buy bitcoin today and let it grow. After 4yrs your bitcoin is worth a million.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: