Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

I grow bitcoin by trading in large altcoins, like eth and ltc. A few weeks before their prices were so low. And now they have grown more than 300%. Many advantages that i get from them. I don't dare to trade on coins that i don't understand.
A quick way to increase bitcoin by trading, by starting from 0.1 btc. If you're lucky, and great in trading, maybe you can generate 0001 to 0.01 btc every day, or even more.
Trafing altcoin isn't quick making profit since altcoin's market movement isn't that huge because of its volume. Trading altcoins would be profitable for long term trading. Short term trading with altcoin is a lot risky and not that much profitble since you pay more fee in exchnager as you buy/sell an altcoin more with small difference target price.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above five,avoid gambling as it may even make you lose your investment.For mining,you would have to buy powerful ASICs and consider the electricity rates in your area.Trading is the best and legit option to increase your bitcoin holdings.But its risky also.Better to start trading with small amount.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above five,avoid gambling as it may even make you lose your investment.For mining,you would have to buy powerful ASICs and consider the electricity rates in your area.Trading is the best and legit option to increase your bitcoin holdings.But its risky also.Better to start trading with small amount.
I agree.And I'd like to say that doing services like signatures would be constant way of acquiring more btcs, though not as many as when you do trading. And trading would be less of an effort with bigger profit so if you want to accumulate a lot of botcoins, then try to practice trading. it wouldn't hurt if you have a signature campaign on the side. Just make sure that you don't delve into gambling as instead of increasing  you btc, you may just end up wasting everything

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

Hey guys.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.
I agree on your perspective that there is no easy way to earn money or bitcoin. And it is true in any aspect. There is no elevator to success so if you want to earn more or to double your bitcoin you need to work hard for it. I suggest to have a source of bitcoin so your bitcoin will increase in a time and the best way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign where you will need to follow the rules and post to earn. And why not used your bitcoin on investment and trading, even if there is a risk you can lessen it by managing it with your style and always monitoring the price for better trading then just  continue on making you goals possible by putting your dedication and working hard.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

If you can invest you should try out trading since it's the most sustainable way to receive interest on your bitcoins.
If you have no bitcoins (or a fraction of it) you should offer your services or try to do tasks. Maybe you're good at designing and you can offer your sevices for an amount in bitcoin.
Abiola01

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

Hey guys.

I sent you a PM  Smiley

why PM, you can just send the message here so all can benefit
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

Hey guys.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.
I agree on your perspective that there is no easy way to earn money or bitcoin. And it is true in any aspect. There is no elevator to success so if you want to earn more or to double your bitcoin you need to work hard for it. I suggest to have a source of bitcoin so your bitcoin will increase in a time and the best way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign where you will need to follow the rules and post to earn. And why not used your bitcoin on investment and trading, even if there is a risk you can lessen it by managing it with your style and always monitoring the price for better trading then just  continue on making you goals possible by putting your dedication and working hard.
There are many ways we have to increase our BTC. but in that signature campaign is the first place to earn easy BTC with your hard work. and next you can earn BTC from your talent, yes you can put your talents in service section and sell it for BTC. This is also a good way to make Bitcoins. Apart from this, you need a small investment to start trading or investment.
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

If you can invest you should try out trading since it's the most sustainable way to receive interest on your bitcoins.
If you have no bitcoins (or a fraction of it) you should offer your services or try to do tasks. Maybe you're good at designing and you can offer your sevices for an amount in bitcoin.

Trading is always the best place to earn money by selling and buying coin. I have made some good profit with it since the early of 2016. I have hold eth and litecoin and I am happy with my decision since they have all x6
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

Trading is always the best place to earn money by selling and buying coin. I have made some good profit with it since the early of 2016. I have hold eth and litecoin and I am happy with my decision since they have all x6
Exactly as long as you buy a strong and established altcoin you could be looking at 3 times your initial investment if you just hold for 6 months or so. If you can invest you should invest now otherwise you might regret it down the road.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:54:28 AM

Exactly as long as you buy a strong and established altcoin you could be looking at 3 times your initial investment if you just hold for 6 months or so. If you can invest you should invest now otherwise you might regret it down the road.
As quoted the users who regret to invest now will surely feel bad for their decision in the future years. In reality for common people it's not that easy to afford, mostly the people who benefit out of the network is the big investors who were holding big volume of fiat that can be invested to make a good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

As quoted the users who regret to invest now will surely feel bad for their decision in the future years. In reality for common people it's not that easy to afford, mostly the people who benefit out of the network is the big investors who were holding big volume of fiat that can be invested to make a good profit.
Those people who didn't invest can be also good decision because most of the times investing on a site or coin is not safe because almost of the coins out there or investment sites that are available are for just scam they just want to gather amounts of money and ran away when they get enough. If you want to make good profits from investing then you need to invest not only the money but also the time to clarify things and see if the coin or site is good to invest.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:30:15 PM

Those people who didn't invest can be also good decision because most of the times investing on a site or coin is not safe because almost of the coins out there or investment sites that are available are for just scam they just want to gather amounts of money and ran away when they get enough. If you want to make good profits from investing then you need to invest not only the money but also the time to clarify things and see if the coin or site is good to invest.
Besides, you also have to be sure, and do not hesitate in investing, especially if you're just trying to invest in a market like bittrex. I think it takes more than 1 week to see big profits. And do not rush with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

Investing money on any site is a big risk as most of them turned out to be scammer in long run so best thing would be to select top 10 altcoins and invest your money in multiple coins so even if one coin performs good in future then you can expect good profits from it.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

Well, it is a pretty good way to do investment in the bitcoin is trading. Because trading is much more favorable compared to the other, and also to profit in a short time. Trading also was much better, but I need to know all of these things have the ways and techniques. So if you want to get an advantage then you should be able to properly execute techniques namely patience

Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

Well, it is a pretty good way to do investment in the bitcoin is trading. Because trading is much more favorable compared to the other, and also to profit in a short time. Trading also was much better, but I need to know all of these things have the ways and techniques. So if you want to get an advantage then you should be able to properly execute techniques namely patience

most of the people here shows their interest in trading for increasing the number of bitcoin. although there  is no doubt that trading is the best way of increasing the number of bitcoin. but for becoming a good trader you need to have a good knowledge about trading, you need to have good experience and trading skill for becoming a successful trader. and if you do not have these skill and experience in trading then trading  is really too much risky may be more risky than gambling.
vs2014

Activity: 560

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:04:57 PM

most of the people here shows their interest in trading for increasing the number of bitcoin. although there  is no doubt that trading is the best way of increasing the number of bitcoin. but for becoming a good trader you need to have a good knowledge about trading, you need to have good experience and trading skill for becoming a successful trader. and if you do not have these skill and experience in trading then trading  is really too much risky may be more risky than gambling.

Gambling is for high risk takers who wants to make quick money without making any efforts to learn new things and they would be earning good amount of money if they are really luck but they cannot expect the same result each and every time.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:53:29 PM

If you want to increase your bitcoins then the best thing would be to invest in multiple altcoins that holds higher volumes and you can always check potential altcoins that are listed on coinmarketcap and depending on that you can invest in altcoins that you feel can give you good profits in future.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

Its true if you considering to increase your bitcoins you will need to invest your coins over altcoins, since on the last months they are changing a lot soo there are plenty opportunities to grow your coins over altcoins, others ways might be possible but the risk to loose your coins into gambling or hyip are very high, while trading has lower risks.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

Gambling is for high risk takers who wants to make quick money without making any efforts to learn new things and they would be earning good amount of money if they are really luck but they cannot expect the same result each and every time.
Gambling is for idiots. It has nothing to do with making money since the chances are higher than 95% that in the long term you will end up with severe losses.

It's actually very simple ~ easy money doesn't exist. If you want to achieve something, you need to invest time and money into developing certain skills.

In case of trading, it requires a serious amount of time and money to understand the very basics of trading. Basically every started trader suffered serious losses at start. Nothing comes easy in life.

Thing is, after a long period of time, if you have been building up enough experience, you'll earn back every penny that you lost in your early days. Patience is key too.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

If you want to increase your bitcoins then the best thing would be to invest in multiple altcoins that holds higher volumes and you can always check potential altcoins that are listed on coinmarketcap and depending on that you can invest in altcoins that you feel can give you good profits in future.

Nowadays there are very promising altcoins that really good to hold also.They appreciate too much in the past weeks like NEM,Ripple to name a few. Also, there are many Eth based token which is very successful in their ICO, and are very promising to invest with to increased your btc.Finally trading, but of course you must learn how this system works.All bitcoin making activities mentioned involved risk also,please be aware of this before making any move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: