Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Bitcoin is money, and like anything that has high value earning it is not an easy thing especially if we know bitcoin does not have as many ways of being earned as fiat does, so my advice is to stop thinking it is easy to earn bitcoin, you need to work long and hard.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

Bitcoin is money, and like anything that has high value earning it is not an easy thing especially if we know bitcoin does not have as many ways of being earned as fiat does, so my advice is to stop thinking it is easy to earn bitcoin, you need to work long and hard.

And with that mindset, it's the fact that earning bitcoin isn't that easy for a person that doesn't have broad knowledge when it comes to bitcoin. But if you are aware of what you are doing and probably you are making decent amount with your source that is going to give you a nice income. You can just trade with alt coins just like what everyone is doing now.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

And with that mindset, it's the fact that earning bitcoin isn't that easy for a person that doesn't have broad knowledge when it comes to bitcoin. But if you are aware of what you are doing and probably you are making decent amount with your source that is going to give you a nice income. You can just trade with alt coins just like what everyone is doing now.

Trading altcoins is the best way to increase your bitcoins in the wallet and most of the people are doing the same at a moment as the altcoin market looks promising and if you invest in a right coin at a right time after doing a good research then you will be making some really good profits in quick time and apart from trading there is no other ways to increase your bitcoins in quick time.

Gambling is not recommended.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

there's a various ways to increase your bitcoin just by doing nothing or just by investing in sites that are trusted but make sure that the site you are going to invest your money must be legit.
There are many ways to increase your bitcoin and some of those way are Mining, signatures campaign on this forum, save your bitcoin and sell it when it price increases, trading and buying cheap coins and sell them at a high price and converts it to bitcoin. For example yesterday zcash was very cheap but now zcash has made over 100% returned this money.
but how much can you earn from signature campaign they can give you such amount of money that may be enough for your daily use, but f you want some saving then you have to invest your money in bitcoin for trading, because form trading you have better chances to make more and more bitcoin and secure your future as bitcoin value is increasing from time to time and becoming more and more valuable.

Signature campaigns from this forum may not give you much but it could help you to grow your bitcoin, besides there are some altcoin signature campaign that were being held at this forum. joining from them has a lot of potential that the coin will be successful and you can gain a lot more if you just hold the coin that you got.
Signature campaign is one of the best way to increase your bitcoin because of its easy tasks and common way which is just posting here in our forum and you will earn money after that. Altcoin signature campaign is also a good campaign especially if you have at least senior member rank account because you can earn high amount of bitcoin there depending on being successful of the project.
i do not think that signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin and i think trading is much more great and perfect way to get money in huge amount through trading.
although signature campaign is really a good way of earning bitcoin, but the income that come from signature campaign is really limited and one can only get a fixed amount of bitcoin in a particular period. but to me i also think that trading may be the best way of earning bitcoin from trading one can earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin, but it is also too much important that you must have good knowledge about trading other wise trading is more risky than gambling.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Easily grow BTC?
No, not easy.
There are many option: investing (ICO), tradings, and probably Mining.
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:27:09 PM

Hey guys.

I started a real bitcoin hunting when it was 300 usd and it is almost triple now.
You have to get in to get BTC step by step (small amount by another small amount), at some point you would know the best time and you could buy a bit a lots. At some point probably you would also know the best ICO and you would enter it. You could sell it and you would get many BTC in return.
Trading may also another resource.

Just be careful. Not easy, if it is easy then everyone will be rich.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:51:25 PM

Trading altcoins is the best way to increase your bitcoins in the wallet and most of the people are doing the same at a moment as the altcoin market looks promising and if you invest in a right coin at a right time after doing a good research then you will be making some really good profits in quick time and apart from trading there is no other ways to increase your bitcoins in quick time.

Gambling is not recommended.

Yes it has been the reason why everyone is busy with their own source. And also while you are trading, there are some good ICO projects where you can join and you can make your capital double from it. I have seen a lot of people doubling their capital by joining a lot of ICO's but also beware because there are some scams.
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

investing on mining, make sure to select mining site that are on business 3 or more years already.. small income but harvest it years from now.

hoarding, just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value theres no stopping it.

I think if you want to increase your bitcoin in a safer way try to do some trading, all you need is capital and buy some cheap coins but before you buy it do some research so make sure that the atlcoin that you will buy is legit and not a scam. For me trading is a lot safer than gambling or investing on different HYIPs out there that are getting scam faster than before.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

investing on mining, make sure to select mining site that are on business 3 or more years already.. small income but harvest it years from now.

hoarding, just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value theres no stopping it.

I think if you want to increase your bitcoin in a safer way try to do some trading, all you need is capital and buy some cheap coins but before you buy it do some research so make sure that the atlcoin that you will buy is legit and not a scam. For me trading is a lot safer than gambling or investing on different HYIPs out there that are getting scam faster than before.

plenty of sources are there through which you can increase the number of your bitcoin and the best way of all these sources are trading . from trading a person can really get good profit. in trading we mostly depend on our experience and skill.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:45:47 PM

plenty of sources are there through which you can increase the number of your bitcoin and the best way of all these sources are trading . from trading a person can really get good profit. in trading we mostly depend on our experience and skill.
You can also try joining a signature campaign but the income from doing that is slow. trading is the more feasible option but it is also riskier as well
JellyO

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

Trading is your best bet if you want to increase your btc holdings. But be warned, trading is not easy and most traders lose money when they start out. I'd start off with a practice account and go from there. only start trading with real money until you have enough experience in the market or else you may just lose all your money.
mariahronny

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:03:13 AM

ways to increase BTC is through  trading,mining ,gambling,sport betting.but the best of them to increase bitcoin is trading...lone have to be extraordinary careful when investing,invest rightly,with the best coin,dat have the tendency to grow.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

The age of cloud mining site hype is already gone. People are already aware that everything can be faked. First, the date of launch. Cloud mining sites have faked their history and say that they have been running for a long time and that they just didn't have any recognition before. The mining equipment as well can be faked. The address can be faked. Literally everything can be faked to look legit enough for investors to come in.

And let's just say that you finally found that "legit" cloud mining site that's actually legit. They are probably going to be a 6 month or 1 year return on investment thing. That's a long time for them to get more investors, accumulate decent amount of money, and fake a hack scenario. Even when they continue running longer than expected, it's still a good strategy for them (to accumulate more money to run away) since the profit of their investors per day is really really low even with decent investments.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Actually there is no easy way to increase btc immediately. It takes a lot of time, patience and determination, also your goal to earn in bitcoin. What I did was, I invest in bitcoin and do trading altcoins I chose to hold bitcoin and hold some altcoin which is profitable in the long run.
SysFailure0x5a

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

I actually just made a post about this. I've been trading on Whaleclub with Bitcoin, mostly on a Forex type exchange. I started with a few bucks and worked my way up to about $80 of BTC. I use the DEMO a lot to test ideas, but I've made a good amount of real money as well.

https://whaleclub.co/join/GZRFCR

Here is an older screenshot showing my successful and unsuccessful trades:

Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

By following ico I increase the bitcoin, I do not buy because I have not invested enough bitcoin increase
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

By following ico I increase the bitcoin, I do not buy because I have not invested enough bitcoin increase
What about to follow ico? Are you going to invest your bitcoin to ico? WHich is you can't even assure if that ico will live long last? I will always go with analysation before will make  well it is a good thing that you're learning how to earn bitcoin from your activities it is an advantage to you to use bitcoin anywhere from internet or by trading only.
cipherer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

How do you deal with transiaction costs, it decreases the earnings?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:59:48 PM

yes no doubt that trading is one of the best way of increasing your bitcoin, although there are some other ways of earning bitcoin for example gambling, signature campaign, mining, and giving loan, but I think that in all these methods trading is the best way of making money. through trading one can really get good profit, if he has some experience in trading, because without experience trading s really too much risky.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

there's a various ways to increase your bitcoin just by doing nothing or just by investing in sites that are trusted but make sure that the site you are going to invest your money must be legit.
There are many ways to increase your bitcoin and some of those way are Mining, signatures campaign on this forum, save your bitcoin and sell it when it price increases, trading and buying cheap coins and sell them at a high price and converts it to bitcoin. For example yesterday zcash was very cheap but now zcash has made over 100% returned this money.
but how much can you earn from signature campaign they can give you such amount of money that may be enough for your daily use, but f you want some saving then you have to invest your money in bitcoin for trading, because form trading you have better chances to make more and more bitcoin and secure your future as bitcoin value is increasing from time to time and becoming more and more valuable.

Signature campaigns from this forum may not give you much but it could help you to grow your bitcoin, besides there are some altcoin signature campaign that were being held at this forum. joining from them has a lot of potential that the coin will be successful and you can gain a lot more if you just hold the coin that you got.
Signature campaign is one of the best way to increase your bitcoin because of its easy tasks and common way which is just posting here in our forum and you will earn money after that. Altcoin signature campaign is also a good campaign especially if you have at least senior member rank account because you can earn high amount of bitcoin there depending on being successful of the project.
i do not think that signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin and i think trading is much more great and perfect way to get money in huge amount through trading.
although signature campaign is really a good way of earning bitcoin, but the income that come from signature campaign is really limited and one can only get a fixed amount of bitcoin in a particular period. but to me i also think that trading may be the best way of earning bitcoin from trading one can earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin, but it is also too much important that you must have good knowledge about trading other wise trading is more risky than gambling.
yes if anyone will have the knowledge of trade then he have to start the trade and he will earn a lot of money with trade as it is expected that in trade a person can earn hundreds of bitcoin within a day if he invest in right asset at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: