Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

You can increase your BTC just like your fiat money by trading or investing it to some sites.I advice you to do some research first before investing it to a certain site if it is legit.You can invest it to many gambling sites but it is very risky but its worth it if you got paid.Again,its your bitcoin you have the decision to manage it  Grin
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money buy more bitcoins.
Enrol yourself in a signature campaign and make quality posts per week and increase your btc.
Use any freakin way but never gamble to increase your bitcoin as no matter what you will surely lose one day
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:28:07 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above mentioned methods,just avoid gambling as you could even lose your entire investment.Mining needs very high investment to buy powerful ASICs.Also you have to consider the electricity charges in your area to get profits.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

It is easy to other to generate a bitcoin because of the time allotted especially in bitcointalk, trading, and gambling. This is the most uses of bitcoin as of now.

I think that why others increased their bitcoin fast because they are not focus on one way, they find more ways to earn a bitcoin. Example, the bitcoin they earned in the bitcointalk was used in trading, in this way the money that was earned also use for getting a profit. And I’m sure that they have a multiple account that used in different signature campaign.

As a bitcoiner I have an account on bitcointalk signature campaign to have a stable income weekly and my other account is in the altcoin which have no fixed income but have a big profit.

Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Hey guys.

The best thing to in growing btc quicker is through daily trading. I prefer to scalp as I have ascertain the stability price of a coin. I tend to be with whales so that he can profir and I can also make profit.
yes daily trading is really a good way of increasing the number of bitcoin in a fast mood, but i think most of the people do not have their suck skill and experience. in short term trading you must have strong decision power, you need t study the market on daily bases, because currently we can see that there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin on daily bases and therefore giving more chances to make more and more profit in a short period of time.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:57:17 PM

Hey guys.

The best thing to in growing btc quicker is through daily trading. I prefer to scalp as I have ascertain the stability price of a coin. I tend to be with whales so that he can profir and I can also make profit.
yes daily trading is really a good way of increasing the number of bitcoin in a fast mood, but i think most of the people do not have their suck skill and experience. in short term trading you must have strong decision power, you need t study the market on daily bases, because currently we can see that there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin on daily bases and therefore giving more chances to make more and more profit in a short period of time.
to me i think daily trading is one of the most risky way of increasing your number of bitcoin may be more risky that gambling, therefore you must be more careful while going for short term investment.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Hey guys.

to me i think daily trading is one of the most risky way of increasing your number of bitcoin may be more risky that gambling, therefore you must be more careful while going for short term investment.

Day trading is good only for those who have vast experience of trading and if you are a new to trading then its better not to go for day trading as surely you will be making loss out of it by making a wrong decision.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

Trading is the only legit option remaining to earn bitcoins.
Some may suggest gambling for quick profits but its not advisable.
Mining has become more complicated and so costly that it could not be suggested.
Trading is risky but with good experience,huge profits can be made.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:13:32 AM

Trading is the only legit option remaining to earn bitcoins.
Some may suggest gambling for quick profits but its not advisable.
Mining has become more complicated and so costly that it could not be suggested.
Trading is risky but with good experience,huge profits can be made.

For me signature campaign is the first method that can increase your bitcoin without taking any risk.
2nd for me is trading, even it is risky you can earn much bigger if you are lucky in every coin that you trade.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money buy more bitcoins.
Enrol yourself in a signature campaign and make quality posts per week and increase your btc.
Use any freakin way but never gamble to increase your bitcoin as no matter what you will surely lose one day

That's the usual way just buy bitcoins to increase your holdings. Don't forget about trading, you can usually buy alt coins from the bitcoin you have and the good thing about it is that you can invest 0.1 or up to 1 BTC. And the return is great base on the choice of the alt coin that you will buy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

Increase bitcoin has got lots and lots of access, but the best way to earn as a beginner is through faucets and then gradually can move to the different earning access available. Later on based on the profit requirement, will be the risk involved into it.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

You can increase your BTC just like your fiat money by trading or investing it to some sites.I advice you to do some research first before investing it to a certain site if it is legit.You can invest it to many gambling sites but it is very risky but its worth it if you got paid.Again,its your bitcoin you have the decision to manage it  Grin
Easy said than done actually , there's a risk waiting for you when it comes to gain value/increase the number of your bitcoin.
When you think you are ready for it , then go for putting your bitcoin in some bitcoin projects, or go for trading.
But when you have some skills you can always offer it publicly to get paid in bitcoin, you are earning bitcoin with that way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:47:03 PM

Increase bitcoin has got lots and lots of access, but the best way to earn as a beginner is through faucets and then gradually can move to the different earning access available. Later on based on the profit requirement, will be the risk involved into it.

For beginner it's a yes, you can increase your balance with the satoshi's that you can get through them. But as you are progressing and adding more knowledge in bitcoin, you will be bored and tired of claiming there as it only gives small amount. It's why you need to learn trading, this is the best way to increase your btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

Study the markets, read the indicators. Follow moving averages, bollinger bands and MACD and play around with part of your stash trading it against USDT. if you zzom out the chart for a month or even more you can understand a patern and play with it. Just remember when trading with indocators you are believing the past will repeat itself so its pretty risky.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

Hey guys.

In bitcoin I think we have to invest for longer time period as in the long term everyone know that the price will increase very high and if someone also want to do short term trade then it is also good and along with bitcoin short term trade altcoin short term trade is also better.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Hey guys.

In bitcoin I think we have to invest for longer time period as in the long term everyone know that the price will increase very high and if someone also want to do short term trade then it is also good and along with bitcoin short term trade altcoin short term trade is also better.
in fact there are so many other ways of increasing your bitcoin, for example, gambling, investment, lending bitcoin, signature campaign, providing different services in services section of bitcoin, but to me the best way of increasing the number of bitcoin is trading, through trading one can really get a good number of bitcoin, and can increase its number many more.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

The best thing to increase money or bitcoin in my wallet is to earn by rendering service to people who can pay me bitcoin also by investing my money to bitcoin it is not that easy but for sure when you got started this will be easy especially when you got stable job. Also you can try trading which is profitable too where you can have it by your choice, all you have to do is to make some study on how to manipulate trading industry what will be the good timing on it.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:37:19 PM

Hey guys.

Yes in bitcoin long term investment is better and if someone will want to involve in altcoin trade then I will suggest that they also invest in ICO as I have experienced that in ICO many people have earned a very good profit and with that ICO investment it is very easy to increase our BTC.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

For me the best thing to improve btc with altcoin trading, because of course there are limitations of capital that I have if I have to do other activities such as investing in ICO and maybe my skills and knowledge are not so understand about ICO
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

For me the best thing to improve btc with altcoin trading, because of course there are limitations of capital that I have if I have to do other activities such as investing in ICO and maybe my skills and knowledge are not so understand about ICO
It does automatically make your understand everything, in analyzing the ICO you need to fully read its white paper since all the information are written their, we should not be lazy in reading it because some project has long pages white paper and we might not be interested in reading all the content.
When you put a bigger investment it is just necessary to protect your investment, you do not see what will be the outcome but with proper education you have a great chance to invest successfully.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: