Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

To increase bitcoins from trading activity is we must can get constant profit from trading, although the amount of profit is small, it will increase our bitcoins, even the trend of price is down, that is difficult part to get constant profit from trading, but if we have found the ways, strategy, method on trading that can give constant profit, we can increase the bitcoins from trading than another ways are like mining, investing.
We have to be constant as we are trading for a long period of time, we do not need to be in hurry as slowly we can achieve success.
Trading in crypto is very profitable due to big price fluctuation and it's you who have to develop your skills in order to stay profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

There's alot of ways to increase your BTC, but strategically.. first thing to do is look for a wallet that will gonna hold your coins when you receive it, try to look for the best wallet that might give you extra btc. Another thing is that.. the reason you were in this forum is that there's alot of campaign that's ongoing.. Those startup companies here might help you earning btc.. but you need to work for them and in return they will pay you bitcoins.. , There alot of ways.. just research in google.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
You could try all of the above mentioned methods to increase your bitcoins.But just avoid gambling as it may even make you to lose all of of your investment.Trading is the best and legit source of earning bitcoins.But its also risky.It should be first started with a small amount until good experience is gained.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
You could try all of the above mentioned methods to increase your bitcoins.But just avoid gambling as it may even make you to lose all of of your investment.Trading is the best and legit source of earning bitcoins.But its also risky.It should be first started with a small amount until good experience is gained.
Yeah I agree to you. Gambling is very risky and you can't even sure if you will win there or lose. Do not enter the world of gambling because there is a possibility that you will become addict to the gambling. I prefer to yoy to just go to the trading world.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
5. Mining hardwares

Yeah I agree to you. Gambling is very risky and you can't even sure if you will win there or lose. Do not enter the world of gambling because there is a possibility that you will become addict to the gambling. I prefer to yoy to just go to the trading world.
Trading can indeed add to the bitcoin you have in large quantities, especially if you get good information for the coin. Well, signature campaign list can also make you increase bitcoin, but you have to be diligent for it
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
5. Mining hardwares

Trading can indeed add to the bitcoin you have in large quantities, especially if you get good information for the coin. Well, signature campaign list can also make you increase bitcoin, but you have to be diligent for it
yes it is the signature campaign and the trading.and also investing through bitcoin can also increase your bitcoin.but you really need to work for it bitcoin can not increase itself without your fucos on the said signature campaign trading etc.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

There's alot of ways to increase your BTC, but strategically.. first thing to do is look for a wallet that will gonna hold your coins when you receive it, try to look for the best wallet that might give you extra btc. Another thing is that.. the reason you were in this forum is that there's alot of campaign that's ongoing.. Those startup companies here might help you earning btc.. but you need to work for them and in return they will pay you bitcoins.. , There alot of ways.. just research in google.
You earn by promoting a specific business in short, somehow it could increase your bitcoin but that amount you receive is not big enough to hold, mostly those who earn from campaign do dump their coins if it's in altcoins after they receive their rewards. It's not really a serious amount but if you know how to grow that amount you probably rich the success here without risking anything.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
5. Mining hardwares

yes it is the signature campaign and the trading.and also investing through bitcoin can also increase your bitcoin.but you really need to work for it bitcoin can not increase itself without your fucos on the said signature campaign trading etc.

Good thing about this forum is there's alot of campaign to join, you just need to look for them and if your good on writing then try to create advertisements for them and they will pay you. Most of the campaigns are looking for writers and translators.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

I don't think there's a wallet that gives you extra bitcoins for storing your bitcoin there. They are basically paying you to store your money in there wallet. If anything, that's a scam. They are encouraging people to use their wallet so they would have enough people to scam. This type of scam can go on for years especially if they don't really pay that much. I would stay away from such thing because with just a little amount of profit, it's not worth risking all of my bitcoins. Even if they prove that they are just casually giving away bitcoins to people that use their wallet, I know they do have an ulterior motive to do so.

Use electrum and stay away from those wallets.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

Hey guys.

Try to learn some trading skills. There is money there. But there are also risks involved. Although moderate risks if you will hold your coins and wait for the coins' prices to go up. It is a long wait so everything is worth is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

i prefer use like the 40% to you and use the other 60% for investment for bitcoin.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

Hey guys.

Try to learn some trading skills. There is money there. But there are also risks involved. Although moderate risks if you will hold your coins and wait for the coins' prices to go up. It is a long wait so everything is worth is.

Trading is really the best choice to increase your btc overtime. However, you need capital to start with. Maybe $100-$200 is a good start in trading. And you also it is very important to understand that there is risk involved. If you are not careful, you may lost you capital in an instant. So you need to learn and understand how trading works to at least minimized your risk.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:35:42 AM

Hey guys.

Trading is really the best choice to increase your btc overtime. However, you need capital to start with. Maybe $100-$200 is a good start in trading. And you also it is very important to understand that there is risk involved. If you are not careful, you may lost you capital in an instant. So you need to learn and understand how trading works to at least minimized your risk.
With people have small funds in first time, split the funds to more parts, maybe 10-100 parts are good. Then try practice familiar the market first and the trend altcoin you want trading. Final, when you think can sure a trend in next round, use more money and buy it. But remember always have stop loss for the situation you predict wrong.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:28 AM

Bitcoin gives a lot of income, it has many ways to earn/generate a bitcoin. Trading, investing, joining in signature campaign, facebook campaign, mining, gambling and etc. If you know atleast two of the ways you can get a big income. Trading and signature campaign is my way to increase my btc, and it is very effective. The payment from my signature campaign is also used in my trading for the extra income. Don't stop to involved in bitcoin just aim high with the help of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:23:57 AM

Hey guys.

Trading is the best way to invest because if you lose, you will not lose it all.
As bad as losing 50% of balance than you play gambling you will lose all your capital.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

There are so many ways to increase amount of bitcoin we have, for example by trading or gambling as i do. However, i think with trading is better and safer way.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

There are so many ways to increase amount of bitcoin we have, for example by trading or gambling as i do. However, i think with trading is better and safer way.

Trading will be a better choice and the risk is lower.

If I were to choose between gambling and trading my personal choice would be trading.

I've been trading even with ups and downs, I can say this is a better way of increasing your bitcoin.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:34:33 PM

Hey guys.

There are many ways to increase your BTC like gambling investing and others posting on different topics helps you grow your BTC trading is one of the best way to increase your BTC you just need patience in BTC if you have that your BTC will surely increase

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:01:58 PM

Hey guys.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.
If you want to earn or to have more Bitcoin you will need to work hard for it. And there is a lot of thing for people to earn Bitcoin through web and internet. You could try them all yet the success of one's investment, trading or even business always depends on the person who will going to manage it. In short management, it comes along with time management and of course options where you need to have options on trading and investment for you to earn more.
It is decentralized business there is no power of government on that so why you are saying legit status it is just for kind of cheap banks I hope it should be replace by bitcoin as soon as well because it would give more boost to bitcoin and green signal to all these people to invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is a future currency. While signature campaign yes we can earn weekly more by this.
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:04:23 PM

Hey guys.

There are many ways to increase your BTC like gambling investing and others posting on different topics helps you grow your BTC trading is one of the best way to increase your BTC you just need patience in BTC if you have that your BTC will surely increase

Gambling is a way to decrease your BTC not increase. Trading in most cases has the same effect, investing is the only real way to do it and it requires  you to do the proper research unless you want it to similarly be a gamble.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: