Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:00 AM

To increase our bitcoin, we have gambling sites to make it grow, also we have trading platform were you can do short
term or long term holdings, then investing in mining machine but be carefull on choosing cloudmining due there are lot out there has been scattered where majority of them are just ponzi scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

For me in order for you to increase your bitcoins, probably do not stick on just 1 work. Find another way to gain profit, just like for example, join in a signature campaign then if there is a Twitter campaign and Facebook campaign, joined them. If you do, you can now have a lot of income waiting in your pocket. Lot of source of income is also a lot of money. And there is no correct way to do it, we will all have to face our mistakes. It is part of being successful in this business. Me personally, I already experience a lot of mistakes.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

Play gamble with few shitcoins, dump them as soon as they pump, move to next shitcoin and repeat the circle to accumulate more btc that u can use to invest in real projects.

My 10 cent

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

You can earn bitcoin by joining or doing any of the following;
1. Joining campaigns, avatar and signature or social media campaigns,
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Mining, and
5. Faucets.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

You can earn bitcoin by joining or doing any of the following;
1. Joining campaigns, avatar and signature or social media campaigns,
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Mining, and
5. Faucets.
I agree with this, if you want to earn bitcoin try this list. On this list all I tried is trading and since I enjoy it, I just try to focus on this for the meantime. Therefore I just also try signature campaign in the future.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

you can join to airdrops. if you don't use your bitcoins you can join airdrop rewards and you can earn some token or coin.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

You can increase your bitcoin money through joining signature campaigns and engaging to different sites which offer bitcoin. Buying bitcoin when the price is low and selling bitcoin when the price is high is another way. Some also engage their bitcoin in gambling and trading.  Those are such ways to increase it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

If you are a newbie then try to rank up your account till it reach junior member then look for an ongoing campaign. Now you can choose on different variation, Joining signature campaign or fb or twitter, etc. Next thing is trading or gambling but i prefer that you should work on campaign's since your just starting.

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Apparently looking for a suitable project, reading through it, getting in touch with its team and doing all sorts of campaigning stuff for them nets you quite some currency already (or well, so I heard), which may, in case the project launch is a success - be worth quite some bitcoin one day. This whole system is just starting out, getting involved early on with legit projects that yield a lot of potential can earn you a lot later on.

Trading is an option ofc. But get used to the market before jumping into it, because otherwise FOMO will be quite costly in the beginning.

Gambling/scamming.. rly? Scamming, cmon.. thats BS - and gambling.. that should be done separately from any viable plans to earn btc

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:39:13 PM

Im not a huge fan of gambling and scamming. Agree with others, staking pos coins is cool also
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Hey guys.

Hey I suggest that you buy bitcoins whenever you can and just keep growing them and securing them safely of course. I think when you hear about people making a lot of money they really aren't. It's always hard to tell online.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

Hey guys.

You should just buy some when you can and hold them for the long term. BTC is not a get rich quick scheme, it's here to change money and the way we think about it.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
Yes it's a really bad thing to scam people because they work hard for the money that you earn from them. Why those people are choosing to scam others? Even they can do also a legal job with a good salary offer. There is many opportunities that may come in our life that help us to earn additional income just like the trading and joining campaigns​ were we can earn money just to be patient and learn all the lessons from it.
Sometimes, I see some people want to become scammer just by in past time, they got scammed by scammer lol Grin. If you want to become a scammer, you will smear your qualities and in someday, the money you earned from scam someone also rob by other scammer Roll Eyes
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

Hey guys.

Definitely not sharing a little as it's up to you to figure things out for yourself. Asking for handouts is unbecoming and you won't getting any real help that way. But I can tell you to buy and hold for them long term, just be patient.

ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

You can increase your bitcoin by trading,  and by joining to different campaign Smiley
Well this is an expected questions from the newbies in the field of trading and investing in bitcoins. People often think that it’s a hard nut to crack i.e. a difficult procedure to increase their bitcoins but it is the simplicity of world of virtual currencies that it is very easy to increase their bitcoins by long term investments and trading. Just make the correct use of your skills and experience while making investments and trading.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
You are very much right. Scamming is not what you can expect from a noble man. There are many other ways with the help of which you can earn Bitcoins. If you have enough resources, then simply buy as many as you want and then earn a good amount of profit. Otherwise you can be a part of several different Campaigns just like us in order to have bright chances to earn Bitcoins.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

all I know to increase bitcoin is to hold bitcoin for long term or do trading in altcoin but you need big capital to earn more bitcoins

trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

all I know to increase bitcoin is to hold bitcoin for long term or do trading in altcoin but you need big capital to earn more bitcoins

You need capital to earn anything. Grin Grin Grin , obviously, who has more, profits more...

Snapsnaggen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

Buy bitcoins! Don't gamble! Buy more coins. Trade with coins and keep the coins! That the perfect way.
Also participate in Champagnes!
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

Hey guys.

Investing is the best option, I think a lot of people are using bitcoin. Maybe because the price is getting expensive ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: