Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

Increasing the bitcoin that one has in the wallet is not that simple. With bitcoin, user needs to spend more and more time and only then you can benefit big through bitcoin. Trading and several other opportunities were available. During the early days, the new users just try to increase through the scam investment schemes and loses everything.

But I am trading lot of bitcoin on every ay.Now the price of bitcoin is constant for past two days.Due to panic many trading their bitcoin with the as much as they they get as payment.But some of them doing entirely different.They are use to save the bitcoin,Since the rate of the bitcoin is very very low now.Even you can do Mining to get some more bitcoin.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 789

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

You can increase your bitcoin if you will invest in different ico programs in the internet right now. There is a lot of good project that is soon to open or currently operating and it is up to you on how are you going to choose the best ico project, maybe do some research first and after that decide whether you will join or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sirrius_a_b

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

If you do choose to take the ICO route and do not know where to start, I would suggest icoalert com website.

Oh and also before you buy take a look at how much BTC/ETH they ask for their coins and compare that to the total number of coins offered for sale. That can also give you a rough estimate at the potential eventual value after the ICO.

If they offer for sale more than 100mil coins, or worse billions, and they give you just a few for your BTC/ETH, then most likely you will be at a loss.

Make a chart with how much they ask per BTC/ETH, the total supply and the ratio between them. The bigger the number you get, it's more likely that the price for the ICO coin will rise.

Take care and research Smiley
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

I really agree with this statement, but following the bounty of the campaign is not easy, you have to follow the rules and there are some post targets you should do every week, if only just follow and not work then you will not be paid.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

if I suggest do not play gambling or HYIP you can use your bitcoin by buying altcoin or follow ICO program in this forum.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

You might be in two minds about the issue, but I side with ines, who think that the best way to raise the price of your bitcoin is to hold it long enough and than sell, when the market is overwhelmed. However, if you are a whale you can control the value through various financial techniques (say putting large sums in and out), though in the long run BTC will cost a lot more, so it's frank to say that we all have to be patient.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
Yes it's a really bad thing to scam people because they work hard for the money that you earn from them. Why those people are choosing to scam others? Even they can do also a legal job with a good salary offer. There is many opportunities that may come in our life that help us to earn additional income just like the trading and joining campaigns​ were we can earn money just to be patient and learn all the lessons from it.
Exactly we have many opportunities to get more BTC out of a single one. We only have to get any option from these you just mentioned. Trading is more powerful in terms of yielding percentages. It make money double or even triple if you just do it with wise and active mind.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:57:05 PM

If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
Yes it's a really bad thing to scam people because they work hard for the money that you earn from them. Why those people are choosing to scam others? Even they can do also a legal job with a good salary offer. There is many opportunities that may come in our life that help us to earn additional income just like the trading and joining campaigns​ were we can earn money just to be patient and learn all the lessons from it.
Exactly we have many opportunities to get more BTC out of a single one. We only have to get any option from these you just mentioned. Trading is more powerful in terms of yielding percentages. It make money double or even triple if you just do it with wise and active mind.

It's not an easy task to do tripling your money in trading like with altcoins. Many struggle will come specially when the coin you are investing with has low demand in the market and slowly rising. Even if that's the scenario, I do felt positively motivated with this type of earnings because it can possibly be increase the btc amount that we have. Not just trading but there's a lot more in the service section and also at altcoins bounties marketplace campaigns.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

If you have a lot of capital to invest,  you can start your own lending business and earn interest on your funds. Just make sure that you won't get scam. I have done the same business before for short term and I earn like $20 bucks in very less time .
Increasing my btc in terms of joining in signature campaign .for now i may not trying to trading,mining and gambling but still for  the future i want to try them to make my btc increase more.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:10:38 AM

All I can think of are two ways: First is you trading. It need time for studying the candlesticks and other stuff. Second is are online gimicks like captchas or hyips and doublers that are both risky.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:12:07 AM

Hey guys.

It is really simple to invrease your bitcoins. First you just need to join in a signaturecampaigns where they will provide you a lot of bitcoins. That is a great start specially it doesn't required you to spend money when you want to start doing that thing. And after that there are also a lot of may other ways to earned bitcoins without paying any of them lile investments. There are bounty campaigns where they will gave you altcoins then you will trade it into bitcoins. Twitter campaigns where they will provide you either bitcoins or altcoins. Then signature campaigns.
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

All I can think of are two ways: First is you trading. It need time for studying the candlesticks and other stuff. Second is are online gimicks like captchas or hyips and doublers that are both risky.
and the other way is gambling. cons you can double up your bitcoin so easily  Grin and pros. I dont want to say

Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:32:43 AM

Hey guys.

All of the members of this forum are joining in signature campaign because of the income that can earn. I am also participating in signature campaign because it is the way to increase my bitcoins.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

If you want grow your bitcoin and also you want became a successful bitcoiner then you should utilize every possible way. I mean you should trade, participate in signature campaigns, and, once you grow enough, start your own lending business.

Good luck and proceed with caution!  Tongue
I like that! Utilize every possible way!! Though it takes some dedication and some skills to be able to utilize all the possible ways but at the long run, they can be very much worth it. Over time, moving on, one can even look for some skills that are lacking and very much needed or only with few present and try to hone such skills and make some good earning for themselves at the long run. However, with respect to the lending business, I may still need to do some reasearch on this to know how it really works.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 04:55:43 AM by Paid Piper

although both are the difficult ways to earn bitcoin as trading need too much experience while solving capcha is one of the difficult way as it require a lot of time to earn money, because the reward is always very low.  i think trading is the best way to make good money in a short time but for becoming a good trading you need to spend a good time in trading while investing a low amount of money just to gain experience.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

I grow my bitcoin bececause i trade altcoin I buy altcoin the price is cheap and I sell it when the price is increase so my bitcoin will grow because of that . I also invest to the ICO and after ICO i get some reward  but before investing this you can check if the project is legit or not because theres ICO are scam so be careful. Theres many ways to grow your bitcoin you can make a research so you may know what it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

Make article at Steemit =)
I used to make a lot of steem then trade to bitcoin there
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

Hey guys.

There are lots of way to increase bitcoin.This time even though your not a bitcoin holder or saver.Join to compaigns to collect bitcoin and invest it how to make it many.You can collect bitcoin if you have many compaigns.As long as you are connected to bitcoin you can learn a lot of earnings.Even you dont have cash here you can have it just find yourself if your ready to give your time and effort at bitcoin to have the benifits of bitcoin to be rich.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:17:17 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:52:09 AM by djgtr

Hey guys.

There are lots of way to increase bitcoin.This time even though your not a bitcoin holder or saver.Join to compaigns to collect bitcoin and invest it how to make it many.You can collect bitcoin if you have many compaigns.As long as you are connected to bitcoin you can learn a lot of earnings.Even you dont have cash here you can have it just find yourself if your ready to give your time and effort at bitcoin to have the benifits of bitcoin to be rich.

well joining the signature campaigne and trading investing etc. Is a good source of multiflying bitcoin but i think it only depends on the person itself to become profitable on terms of money making.
CryptoNate21

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:18:22 PM

For me trading has been the most profitable way to earn more BTC.

That said, there is always a certain risk when trading instead of holding.

In my eyes being a successfull trader is all about doing solid research before, and after you placed your investment.

Being well informed about the coins you trade/hold is very important as new events have a huge effect on price.

Personally I try to focus on reading articles and attending to crypto meetings.

Recently I discovered some free software that predicts the future movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesicht.org

I strongly believe that if you put some time into understanding how to trade you will succeed eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: