Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

do trading maybe it is one of the fastest ways to add bitcoin but it is very risky, can also invest in one of ICO but same thing with risky trading also
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are different ways you can grow or increase your bitcoin, some of them include the following. Gambling, although some time it is risky, lending but you must make sure the collateral of the applicant are all genuine, trading and the rest of them which will be mention by some of my colleagues here in this forum.
All you need is just information. Rather than withdrawing all at once, there are some legitimate ways you can make use of to make your bitcoin work for you.

However, it is not a must as every one have their own decisions to make. So, if you keep just holding and banking on the increase in value alone in few years to come, that is also a good one.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

I find investing in gambling site bankroll one of the easiest way to increase your bitcoins.
Everyone knows house will win in long run so logically investment will grow in long run.
Trading is good way too but it requires lots of work and market research.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

I find investing in gambling site bankroll one of the easiest way to increase your bitcoins.
Everyone knows house will win in long run so logically investment will grow in long run.
Trading is good way too but it requires lots of work and market research.

That is one of the easiest way but not too many are doing it because of the risk.
I guess they dont trust gambling sites right now and they dont want it taking too long before the gains happen.
Some traders wants how it feel to grow your bitcoin on their own and not relying to just waiting for one investment to grow. Bitcoin is already boring to wait for an increase so they dont want another waiting method.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. In my case I firstly used signature campaign to earn until I found out that my classmates are now having a big income and ask them where did they get that amount of money then I was found out that it was came from bounty camapign. So that now, I used to earn in bounty camp and so far I'm having a good income.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Hey guys.

I think the most easy way to increase Bitcoin is through investment in new project that is well advertise on this forum.
Savvy7188

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

im really trying to get my weight up when it comes to bitcoins, 3/4 away from a whole ..is diversifying in small icos the way to go, and how do uu stay with the trends to know when to excute a decent buy??
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

im really trying to get my weight up when it comes to bitcoins, 3/4 away from a whole ..is diversifying in small icos the way to go, and how do uu stay with the trends to know when to excute a decent buy??

If need to save the bitcoin you will but an effect on it and you will get the bitcoin. It is the help to future purposes and you will gain from it. I need to bitcoin for your purposes, you sell the bitcoin for that element sell. We can easily to save the bitcoin. But you know how to manage and handle this. If bitcoin price is low you buy it. It saves for the bitcoin. You watch the bitcoin wallet if now the bitcoin price hi and low

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

Hey guys.

There are so many ways in which one can increase his bitcoin. You can increase your bitcoin either by trading, gambling, given out loan to people, holding bitcoin for a long period of time, use your bitcoin to purchase altcoin and resell when their value increase.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

If need to save the bitcoin you will but an effect on it and you will get the bitcoin. It is the help to future purposes and you will gain from it. I need to bitcoin for your purposes, you sell the bitcoin for that element sell. We can easily to save the bitcoin. But you know how to manage and handle this. If bitcoin price is low you buy it. It saves for the bitcoin. You watch the bitcoin wallet if now the bitcoin price hi and low
Saving now a days can give you high profit while selling can give you loss because bitcoin is growing once again and the market has already pinned bitcoin as a top and growing currency.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:17:11 PM

Buy at low price does not mean you are saving your Bitcoin.
It depends on your decision, if you want to make profit in short time, you are trading not is holding Wink
mackley

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

Buy at low price does not mean you are saving your Bitcoin.
It depends on your decision, if you want to make profit in short time, you are trading not is holding Wink

I was about to tell this.
He's right buy bitcoin at $3700-3900 then sell when reach $4200, instant $400 dollars
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:47:56 AM

Hey guys.

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. In my case I firstly used signature campaign to earn until I found out that my classmates are now having a big income and ask them where did they get that amount of money then I was found out that it was came from bounty camapign. So that now, I used to earn in bounty camp and so far I'm having a good income.

It is still very funny to me that most people still do not take much advantage of the bounty section of this forum and are busy scouting through only the services section looking for ways they can earn bitcoin alone. Most times, these ICOs can pay a lot in the long run than even bitcoin. I have done some work here before, earned some coins and I held them for long only to check  back one day that they are already worth a lot without even having to buy them but just work for them. So many opportunities on this forum, so why limit oneself to a single space when you have the whole house to your advantage.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

trade is a way, it takes analysis, experience, and science to support our feelings toward the market price in the future, without all it is like a blind man who walks but loses a stick, not necessarily in walking that is the attic
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

Hey guys.

You could either try to do one of these things, or you could let someone who knows what they're doing and can do it more efficiently do it for you and just buy the coins. The latter is significantly cheaper and harder to fuck up in expensive ways.
TL;DR: No. If you want coins, just buy them on an exchange.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

trade is a way, it takes analysis, experience, and science to support our feelings toward the market price in the future, without all it is like a blind man who walks but loses a stick, not necessarily in walking that is the attic
Trade is very risky but it could grow your bitcoins is you are good in trading, not everyone of us has the skills to be profitable
but we can learn along the way if we will really devote our time. Just always think that if you want money you have to work hard
because easy money is only possible if you are smart enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

You can increase your bitcoin if you will invest in different ico programs in the internet right now. There is a lot of good project that is soon to open or currently operating and it is up to you on how are you going to choose the best ico project, maybe do some research first and after that decide whether you will join or not.
ICOs can be good. However, OP should understand that trending the ICO line can be as risky as profitable it may sound. So many ICO are scams therefore there it is necessary to make proper analysis, readings and research on most especially the team, what the project entails, how it can really fare in the industry. Has there been projects like that before in the past? How many are they? How are they doing now ?

Draw up a SWOT for it before considering anything. This is what I do anyway and it has never failed me once, so I  thought I should let you know before considering.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Hey guys.

Now Bitcoin price again increased Its already reached 4200$+ .You hold your bitcoin its automatic growthly .You invest your bitcoin different  exchanger buy some altcoin and when its price high you sell this.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:11:45 AM

There are many ways to increase your Bitcoin. It depends on you have Bitcoin or not . How much bitcoin you're owning and which skills do you have.
If you don't have Bitcoin, then go to earn free on micro earning or signature campaign at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
If you have some bitcoin you should go to investing into some pre-ICO project at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Hey guys.

Now Bitcoin price again increased Its already reached 4200$+ .You hold your bitcoin its automatic growthly .You invest your bitcoin different  exchanger buy some altcoin and when its price high you sell this.

but if the price is down, get ready to buy more bitcoin so you can increase your btc amount and ready to sell when the price is up. i see people buy bitcoin when the price is down and then if they have their bitcoin, they trade with altcoin so if the altcoin price is up, they can sell their altcoin and finally their bitcoin is increase too. but for people which trader btc pair fiat, they only sell when they see the price is up and they will buy again if the price is down.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: