Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

You can increase your bitcoin by investing to grow .take a risk for whatever  it takes but before investing research and study well for what that company is? Or hardwork for all free bitcoin faucets
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

Best way to increase your btc is trading altcoins.

That said, trading alts can be risky if you don't do your own research.

When trading make sure you are as well informed as you can, especially about the coins you invested in.

Personally I focus on reading articles and going to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

Also I use free software that predicts the future price of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Tools like this can help you but you shouldn't relie on them for all your decisions.

If you don't make successfull trades in the beginning, don't worry just keep trading and you will learn.

Earning in bitcoin is all about the investment and the brain. You should know when and how to buy and hold bitcoin and when to sell bitcoin. And for this you should have a fine knowledge about this trade and I believe that reading the articles about this is the best way to get into this.

Indeed essentially the science of investing is to understand and to understand how the proper way to be able to benefit from the advantages and weaknesses at the venue. Because it is basically if we understand this properly will certainly not do something wrong. Because of the existing investment in it is a place that definitely give you an advantage. The main flow of investment in the bitcoin is understood and understand about bitcoin, if not then you will surely be confusion to know what you have to do it.
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:59 PM

there is risk, risk is inevitable in any investment, we have to accept that. I think investing most in bitcoin is only suitable for those with large capital, if we only have small capital, we should choose altcoin.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

You can either trade your bitcoin for altcoins or HODL for bitcoin to increase.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

there is risk, risk is inevitable in any investment, we have to accept that. I think investing most in bitcoin is only suitable for those with large capital, if we only have small capital, we should choose altcoin.
You have a point but what you are saying is not relevant to what OP is trying to know.

Like what they said, there are many ways to earn more bitcoin. There are risky ones and there are safer ones. For me, trading is the best way. But this require a full understanding on what it is about. You need the right knowledge and techniques in order to earn more bitcoin.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

You can use your BTC to invest in tokens from ICO projects. They will help you get more profit if ICO succeed. Then you can sell tokens to buy BTC again.

adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

Using your BTC to buy BCH now. This is the fastest way to earn money now. When BCH price reach new peak in next week, you can sell BCH to buy BTC again

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

You want to increase your bitcoins then the best thing would be to invest in multiple altcoins that holds higher volumes .and check your hold in coinmarket cap.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

to me its true if you considering to increase your bitcoins you will need to invest your coins over altcoins, since on the last months they are changing a lot soo there are plenty opportunities to grow your coins over altcoins,
emanbea1234

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

For people without trading skills buying and just holding some other coins is easier, and just from following community here, news anyone can see which coins will grow.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

You can Start investing your money in online investment projects to grow your Bitcoins but before starting it always gain some information about the project.I guess to increase your bitcoin here in the forum is the signature campaign like other is doing to earn.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Now Bitcoin price again increased Its already reached 4200$+ .You hold your bitcoin its automatic growthly .You invest your bitcoin different  exchanger buy some altcoin and when its price high you sell this.

but if the price is down, get ready to buy more bitcoin so you can increase your btc amount and ready to sell when the price is up. i see people buy bitcoin when the price is down and then if they have their bitcoin, they trade with altcoin so if the altcoin price is up, they can sell their altcoin and finally their bitcoin is increase too. but for people which trader btc pair fiat, they only sell when they see the price is up and they will buy again if the price is down.
Yes .But now altcoin market down and down .I am get loss for buy waves.MGO ,MCO but profit for my bitcoin .i bought bitcoin when its price 4500 and now its 6400 SO think bitcoin is the best for trade or hold just control emotion when its panic time
Newtiy

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Now Bitcoin price again increased Its already reached 4200$+ .You hold your bitcoin its automatic growthly .You invest your bitcoin different  exchanger buy some altcoin and when its price high you sell this.

but if the price is down, get ready to buy more bitcoin so you can increase your btc amount and ready to sell when the price is up. i see people buy bitcoin when the price is down and then if they have their bitcoin, they trade with altcoin so if the altcoin price is up, they can sell their altcoin and finally their bitcoin is increase too. but for people which trader btc pair fiat, they only sell when they see the price is up and they will buy again if the price is down.
Yes .But now altcoin market down and down .I am get loss for buy waves.MGO ,MCO but profit for my bitcoin .i bought bitcoin when its price 4500 and now its 6400 SO think bitcoin is the best for trade or hold just control emotion when its panic time

Why do you think altcoin market is going down now? There are good icos as well now. It just takes some time to find them Wink
So I really believe it's better to keep some altcoins because the biggest btc minus is its unpredictability..
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

You have a point but what you are saying is not relevant to what OP is trying to know.

Like what they said, there are many ways to earn more bitcoin. There are risky ones and there are safer ones. For me, trading is the best way. But this require a full understanding on what it is about. You need the right knowledge and techniques in order to earn more bitcoin.
If you want to increase your bitcoin you need to buy, trade and invest. But doing all this are risky, so take the risk if you want more bitcoin. Also when you try to buy, trade or invest you should have knowledge when you start using them.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Teste®

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

by holding you can increase your $$ become active income, it's the easy and safe way to earn with bitcoin.
but you can trading too, buy low sell high. don't need wait/invest on long term on altcoin just sell when you already get profit and repeat
ahkiatt

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Set aside some of your income each month to buy more BTC.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

a way to slowly grow bitcoin is to invest in a place you trust and benefit

But if you do not have much investment you can even try trading small amounts of crypto / altcoin / bitcoin and when you just learn to start using all the bitcoin you need to grow your bitcoin quickly.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:17:24 AM

Set aside some of your income each month to buy more BTC.

It's a good idea. If you keep certain percentage of your income for investment of bitcoin means,it will automatically increase your bitcoin balance in your wallet. Even you can participate in Signature Campaign to get some more bitcoin. If you have free of time and money means, go with trading to get some more additional bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

If you are good at behavioral psychology and technical skills, trading will help you get BTC quickly. If you are not good at anything, let join bounty campaign to receive tokens from ICOs.

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

There are so many system to increase your bitcoin. We have use only 3 system to increase my bitcoin . Number one is Crypto Currency trading and 2nd is Holding my altcoin and 3rd is mining . Mining is so risky but we make a huge money form my trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: