Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

No one can answer these question. they will say about trading or something like that. Cheesy u should know if they know how to increase btc they will do it by their own not share with anyone
I don't think that there is something that we should doubt about the things that they are earning from trading or something related to that. Most of the people are legit earning from trading and related to that thing because that is how they increase their bitcoin and because of the mastery they can increase bitcoin fast as they want.
people here incrypto loves to share their ideas and strategy dont judge
then by saying 'If they know how to increase btc they will do it by their own and
not to share with anyone'.maybe you are a selfish man thats why you can accuse
someone like that,but sharing thoughts here are the most easy way to do.

I increase my btc by trading but now i stopped for a while since the bitcoin
price hugely increased.now im holding my funds until the bitcoin domination subside
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

How to increase my bitcoin? Of course every now and then i keep watching the movement of the bitcoin, everytime it goes down, i keep buying and i never withdraw, i also joined forum to earn more bitcoin, in that sense i keep my bitcoin growing, it is a big accomplishment when you see your bitcoin growing everyday, and i always look forward for the highest price one day...
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

One of my ways to increase my bitcoins is by participating in signature campaign. I only using my skills to answer different post in this forum and to promote the name of the company. Signature campaign can make us rich person.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

There are so many ways how to earn BTC like investing, gambling, mining, signature campaign etc. If you have lots of capital go to investing.

rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.

sir BitcoinMiner can you send me message on where can i grow my bitcoin. Can you suggest some site and i will do my research about. Most thing i see is lending, and the mining but having thought about certain sites. I hope you can help me.
If you want to increase bitcoin then I will suggest you some methods like you can keep your bitcoin so the rate of bitcoin is increasing then your bitcoin will also increase or you can invest your bitcoin and can earn more and more bitcoin.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

You can hold your bitcoins in your wallet and watch it grow. I have a friend who have waited for less than a month and watched how his money doubled in price. Or you can work for it, join bounty campaigns but you have to wait for at least 6 weeks.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

Hey guys.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.

sir BitcoinMiner can you send me message on where can i grow my bitcoin. Can you suggest some site and i will do my research about. Most thing i see is lending, and the mining but having thought about certain sites. I hope you can help me.
If you want to increase bitcoin then I will suggest you some methods like you can keep your bitcoin so the rate of bitcoin is increasing then your bitcoin will also increase or you can invest your bitcoin and can earn more and more bitcoin.
holding bitcoin will not add the bitcoin you have, but it will only increase the amount of bitcoin price. I advise to buy bitcoin when the price is low, but of course it's not free additions.
to be honest, for now, it's very hard to get a lot of bitcoin because of the rising price.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:06:30 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:17:47 AM by De Suga09

Hey guys.

Sometimes it's hard to squeeze people's inside personal methods out of them. May it be because they want to keep their ways to themselves, or because maybe they are not confident that their methods will stand for others, and sometimes people just don't mosey on into your thread. Grin My advice is to keep lurking for awhile brother. Lurk hard. Read up.

Just like there’s no easy way to make a siginificantly big amount of US dollars or any other valuable currency for that matter. The good news is that if you’re willing to put in the effort, you can achieve some very nice earnings online.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

If need incres your bitcoin you will know the bitcoin process. So will learn it will help to increas you bitcoin. You will plan to work. You will gather more infromation. It will give more opportunity for the future investment and improve your self.  You will buy the bitcoin. You will buy the bitcoin you know the bitcoin prices list. If need prices list you will check the market places

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

If someone want to increase his bitcoin there are so many way to increase bitcoin. If anyone know how to start trading and they also make a some bitcoin with his investment . If you want to increase your bitcoin you can buy altcoin and sell when it will be more valuable .
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Hey guys.

I think there are various ways to increase one's BTC, there is trading which is one of the most effective ways. You can also buy BTC, although there is a strategy needed for it to be successful. You can join campaigns as well, and then trade the coins that you've earned into BTC. You can also try mining which takes good equipments.
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

You can invest in Altcoins to increase BTC.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

I just do a bit of trading and mostly signature campaign. There are many other ways, like lending, mining, gaming, etc.  It's up to you what platform is best for you.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

if you want to increase your btc. theirs a lot of ways to do it. if you want you can claim in a lots of faucets out their. then you can invest in so many ico or cloud mining site. and last i also recommend you to start trading because you can earn much money that you want to earn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Nowadays most sites which pay in Bitcoin and most faucets decreased their rewards because the price increased highly. So actually it is harder to increase your BTC unless you work for several hours online daily and in many ways, like trading, bounty and signature campaigns..
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

there so many ways you can implemented, but dont try to gamble. gambling is not an option, you can lose everything you have and it is absolutely risky.
surveys, there are some good sites that really paying for survey. joining signature campaigns, there are some with very good payments. but now it's hard to find that. next is investing in some ICO projects. it could be risky, because now it's seldom to find good ICO, but if you make a good research you can find the good one. try to analyze the whitepaper and look at the team behind the project.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

i would like to tell my own experience about how to increase bitcoin amount.
i joined to cryptocurrecy filed just after completed my degree from university.big problem i had is i had not enough capital to start this.i think this is the major problem lot of people having.i started with airdrops.i joined with telegram channels wich supplies air dropalerts and applied for airdrops as much as possible.i received lots of coins. majority of them are shit coins but there were some very good coins.i added all  coins to my delta app and checked daily about there prices.one day i saw rapid price hike of two coins. i immediately sold them and gained 2 ethers instantly from airdrops.then i invesst those two ethers on two successful ico and earned 10 ethers after 5 months.during that 5 months i invest some money and got some the from other air drops.at the end of 5 monrhs i got 15 ethers.then i sold 15 ethers and bought btc .now i got enough btc for trading.
this is my story.newbies can get good idea from that..try it yourself..goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

if you want to increase your btc. theirs a lot of ways to do it. if you want you can claim in a lots of faucets out their. then you can invest in so many ico or cloud mining site. and last i also recommend you to start trading because you can earn much money that you want to earn.
Now, free faucets only waste our time, we will not be able to make too much money with faucets because the value of Bitcoin has risen too high, they will not allow us to earn too much bitcoin from their faucets, this is not an appropriate job. Invest in cloud mining web and invest in ico will need to wait a very long time to get profits, we will waste a lot of time waiting and missing opportunities to make money, especially with ico, sometimes we will not get anything after a waiting period if the project is a scam or no success. Trading and signature campaigns are still the best ways to increase our bitcoin, especially in trading, the opportunity to make money is always a lot, important is the wisdom and acumen of us, it will help us to take full advantage of those opportunities

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

Hey guys.

Sometimes it's hard to squeeze people's inside personal methods out of them. May it be because they want to keep their ways to themselves, or because maybe they are not confident that their methods will stand for others, and sometimes people just don't mosey on into your thread. Grin My advice is to keep lurking for awhile brother. Lurk hard. Read up.

That is correct, it's hard to believe but that is true. There are some people that doesn't share their knowledge and keep it with them so work hard and learn until you get some tricks or understanding about making money with btc.

Baitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

What would be the best way to earn BTC aside from faucets, signature campaign, mining or buying it?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: