Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I work double shifts so that I can buy more Bitcoin and let it become my source of income in the future when I finally retire.
Well if you really want to increase your bitcoin you should just hold it for long time maybe holding it for a yeat or holding it until the value of bitcoin is we will rised very high and after the value of bitcoin is increases you should do trading to earn a higher profit.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

If you really want to boost your bitcoin, you just keep it in the long run and be able to wait patiently, or you just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money. Buy more bitcoins, engage in signature campaigns, bitcoin mining to boost your bitcoin.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Try it for atleast 1 or 2 months to gain experience and then you will be ready to increase your bitcoins. But entering trading without getting ready will land you into gambling in the name of trading. The OP is asking how to increasing BTC without buying with fiat currency. And if you are ready to buy Bitcoins then for you no need other methods to increase your BTC I think you are a rich kid
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Yes, that is the fact of the increased price of bitcoin but the promotion is not faster in everywhere. I have noticed that in some places people are promoting the concept of bitcoin very faster as they know that with that they will get the price of bitcoin higher but in some places the process is slower so they also need to promote bitcoin faster so that the price increase much higher. If you already have capital then try to avoid trading ,try to to invest in legit projects
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

That's why you see that a lot high level investors take much lower risks for a conservative return. In order to make these conservative gains interesting you definitely need to go big. I can say, being a day trader is a hard job but it gives greater return constantly if you will be able to do your job
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

To increase your bitcoin you should join trading or unite with their bitcoin holders so that it will not be reduced to being involved in bitcoin mining to increase your bitcoin. Just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money buy more bitcoins.Enrol yourself in a signature campaign and make quality posts per week and increase your btc.
Ethernel

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

Buy low and sell high! Honestly I would highly recommend reading as much as possible. Really try to understand why the price moves. That being said, you also need to realize that so much of what happens is completely random and unexpected. Bitcoin really is the wild west and nothing is a sure thing. Beware of anyone that gives you advice saying they can for sure help you increase your BTC balance.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:51 AM

If you have a lot of capital to invest,  you can start your own lending business and earn interest on your funds. Just make sure that you won't get scam. I have done the same business before for short term and I earn like $20 bucks in very less time .
I think the current bitcoin is in very good price so we can buy. A bitcoin at present is only $ 7000 and is showing signs of falling, as we know only four months ago the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 or nearly three times the current price. I believe this is an opportunity for us x3 property.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

You have to invest btc wisely

There are many way to increase BTC :
- Buying and holding  BTC when it is low price, selling when it is hight price
- Gambling
- investing on alt coin or trading their btc with a good and active alt coin and some people are growing their bitcoin
- Join bounty campaign
Any way You must have knowlege and to have enough funds to do it well
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

When BTC was worth 8000$+ then I invested. Current BTC price is 6000$+.
Will BTC price fall further?
How can I increase my BTC price?
Ask your advice.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Trading is sure the best way to make your Bitcoins and to get some profit. You can try mining, but you should be ready for investments into hardware.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

If need to increase the bitcoin. You buy the the bitcoin if prices is low. Now bitcoin peices is low so it ringht time to buy the coin. If want more profit you know which coin to invest. So Peoeple know the information before invest. People always check the peices before invest. It good information for your future growth and increase your bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

If need to increase the bitcoin. You buy the the bitcoin if prices is low. Now bitcoin peices is low so it ringht time to buy the coin. If want more profit you know which coin to invest. So Peoeple know the information before invest. People always check the peices before invest. It good information for your future growth and increase your bitcoin.

My friends started bitcoin mining and they're very satisfied about the performance of their miners. They increased their BTC plus they had monthly profit for the last 3 months as far as I know.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Right, all of them are involve in bitcoin but it is not easy without enough knowledge and information about the way you want to generate a bitcoin. If all you learn and try all of this an get an experience I can said that it is easy to get an income, because you know how to handle a problem and gives a solution to them. Knowledge and experience can help us to increase our bitcoin, looking for more income needs to manage also our time to execute properly our mission/the goals. If we can invvest all of our time would be great
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

If you really want to boost your bitcoin, you just keep it in the long run and be able to wait patiently,
Not everyone can do that, especially when it comes to the Bitcoin's price are surprisingly pumped for short-term I'm really sure those people will sell their Bitcoin immediately cuz they don't want to miss the train.

or you just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money. Buy more bitcoins, engage in signature campaigns, bitcoin mining to boost your bitcoin.
Signature campaign AIN'T a way to earn Bitcoin, it makes this forum become flooded with spammer if you're thinking like that.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Well the first thing to realise is you don't have to increase your bitcoin to increase your wealth, the value of bitcoin increasing is enough. In an ideal world you would increase your bitcoin and also have the price increasing. You can try trading or mining or campaigns, check out the forum and you'll find plenty of information on them
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

You need to work hard and work smart. Those two techniques is required for you to increase your btc. By joining in different campaigns is also a source for you to increase your btc and especially by trading.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

You need to trade of course, if not you will just gain fiat but not BTC itself but if you trade alts or margin trade BTC you can both gain BTC and fiat at the same time.
ScudoCash bitBazar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

The best way to increase your btc is to trade with them in an exchange such as binance, or if you want you can use faucets but I personal think that they are not so good
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

For me the best way to increase my bitcoins is by trading altcoins and sometimes going for gambling and I don't find any other good methods where I can increase my bitcoins in quick time and I have more faith in trading to multiply my coins in compare to gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: