Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232872 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:27:19 AM

10% of what, placebo? Grin

of his premine of course Cheesy In fact i said to C-CEX just put it on the voting list Cheesy
10% of premine is ~11k Zdash right now(low hashrate) is ~1.1 btc minimum Cheesy ... for such a bounty u must listed on Polo,man Cheesy

This coin will never hit Polo.... it will even never hit dump/shittrex. Max. C-CeX.

PS: The price will continue to drop... and certainly when dev dumps his 120K coins... so 11k is ridicules high... we will talk in two weeks Wink
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:44:03 AM

The negativity in this thread may really drag the price to dip, eBitz also is tarting to promote themselves which the rest may agree they have better team.
Can Zdash ever get into the darkmarket?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:53:46 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:52:53 AM by mprep

The negativity in this thread may really drag the price to dip, eBitz also is tarting to promote themselves which the rest may agree they have better team.
Can Zdash ever get into the darkmarket?

If dev burn his premine coins that is currenly still 70% of market supply then ZDASH can become interesting, now it is just a premine scam. My order at 100Sats is already in place.

Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:56:05 AM

Is the coin listed in other good exchanges.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:04:01 AM

Net Hash: 59,650.00 Sol/s

If it drops another 20,000.00 Sol/s then i maybe will start mining it Cheesy
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:40:40 AM

Can't wait for you to start mining Smiley

username_007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:02:30 AM

I see "no risk" buy walls.
Easy to set one if you know that no one cant reach them because you have the majority of the coins.
Just wait all the stupid people betting higher.

Nice pyramid.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:39:24 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:53:33 AM by mprep

as then you know that i have own interest in getting this coin on certain exchanges Wink so that i can profit myself Wink

Easy to set one if you know that no one cant reach them because you have the majority of the coins.

Nice pyramid.

The wall is moved lower because more and more people can dump coins... ZDASH already at 9000sats... next stop 7000sats... From the moment we are close to 100sats it is time to buy a few Wink

In fact this dev is just a idiot... he just need to spend 0.60 BTC on c-cex voting to get ZDASH listed, so he can dump some of his premine coins and then dump big when it hit C-CEX. Basically this means that most of the buy support on cryptopia is his, and that he cannot dump anything Cheesy

Edit: That support at 7777 has been removed, so next stop 5000 sats Cheesy
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:38:43 PM

Nice pyramid.

The wall is moved lower because more and more people can dump coins... ZDASH already at 9000sats... next stop 7000sats... From the moment we are close to 100sats it is time to buy a few Wink

In fact this dev is just a idiot... he just need to spend 0.60 BTC on c-cex voting to get ZDASH listed, so he can dump some of his premine coins and then dump big when it hit C-CEX. Basically this means that most of the buy support on cryptopia is his, and that he cannot dump anything Cheesy

I don't even have an account on Cryptopia , so I am assuming you are the one manipulating the miners to sell.
After all speculators do not make money buying high and selling low, it's the other way around.

cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:45:29 PM

Will this Zdash also be a self-funding  and self-governing coin like the real DASH coin?

TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

Will this Zdash also be a self-funding  and self-governing coin like the real DASH coin?

We do not have much in common with Dash but the similarity in the name.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:23:41 PM

Nice pyramid.

I don't even have an account on Cryptopia , so I am assuming you are the one manipulating the miners to sell.
After all speculators do not make money buying high and selling low, it's the other way around.

Miners are always dumping. In fact they didn't dump a lot, as volume is pretty low, and there is no buy support at all anymore.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:53:55 AM by mprep

as then you know that i have own interest in getting this coin on certain exchanges Wink so that i can profit myself Wink

Dude what are u still doing here? U only repeat urself, and u only talk negative.. I know u got fucked by Navajocoin, wtf ur doing here non stop? Only fudding not more?

Please, do me and everybody else on bitcointalk a pleasure, get a life.

Nice pyramid.

Placebo dont do anything else.. He just do 2 things on bitcointalk: say pump or say dump words, nothing more. His reactions here are never informative, they are just worthless.

From 1 side, its good that u dont / cant delete his posts, from the other side, this guy should be banned from bitcointalk.org.. He only spreading negative words (with 0,0% information), he cant do more then that, it's his life.
But for me its logical, he spend a few euro's to coins what are death (navajocoin), yeah that sucks.. Even when he tried very hard to pump the coin with his useless pump words, it never worked. Now he's with that ark coin, also a mistake.. Yes he dont like it when other people like a coin, he dont like when other people making money (like Zdash)..

Now leave that placebo behind, just put him on the ignore list and lets get ontopic again Cheesy

Ps look at his trust profile. He let his own coin die because he spend more time to spreading fud on other coins, its a brainless jerk.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

Nice pyramid.

Placebo dont do anything else.. He just do 2 things on bitcointalk: say pump or say dump words, nothing more. His reactions here are never informative, they are just worthless.

From 1 side, its good that u dont / cant delete his posts, from the other side, this guy should be banned from bitcointalk.org.. He only spreading negative words (with 0,0% information), he cant do more then that, it's his life.
But for me its logical, he spend a few euro's to coins what are death (navajocoin), yeah that sucks.. Even when he tried very hard to pump the coin with his useless pump words, it never worked. Now he's with that ark coin, also a mistake.. Yes he dont like it when other people like a coin, he dont like when other people making money (like Zdash)..

Now leave that placebo behind, just put him on the ignore list and lets get ontopic again Cheesy

Ps look at his trust profile. He let his own coin die because he spend more time to spreading fud on other coins, its a brainless jerk.

I'm just saying that dev has a huge premine, and that are facts Wink
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:04:21 PM

Its a joke guys? Look on yours screenshots in OP Grin Grin Grin And looks on your PATH where is here zcash where is here zdash lol?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:20:12 PM

Nice pyramid.

NAVajocoin also.

Now please, just go..

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

Nice pyramid.

NAVajocoin also.

Now please, just go..
Ok. But what about few lines in src with different amount of coins per block?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
stratumex

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

Nice pyramid.

+100500 ZDASH is good coin, early to tell a scam.
atithasos

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:38:10 AM

I do not know if the coin is scam or not.
The only thing that i know is that this clone is using the zcash key so zcash developers can make transactions with much coins in their accounts.
Also zclassic has this philosophy.

This means to look the zcash future and estimate other clones future

BTC: 18Kz4PHHNaRndxUhsCU6wWSpNjkucPuF7S
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:35:30 AM

Without an explorer how could it of been listed on an exchange  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: