Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232870 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:17:00 PM

Watch out, as next week they will call you ZDASH dev and start blaming you if something goes wrong, as some people don't see the difference between dev/investor/promoter... just a friendly warning, as you can see what kind of shit that i sometimes receive..
I just saw the posts about that, I can't really say anything about it since I have no clue what happened. I don't think you're the core developer and if you're just hired you can't be blamed for everything.
He doesn't have to be a core developer to take part in a scam.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

Watch out, as next week they will call you ZDASH dev and start blaming you if something goes wrong, as some people don't see the difference between dev/investor/promoter... just a friendly warning, as you can see what kind of shit that i sometimes receive..
I just saw the posts about that, I can't really say anything about it since I have no clue what happened. I don't think you're the core developer and if you're just hired you can't be blamed for everything.
He doesn't have to be a core developer to take part in a scam.
Of course, he could be a part of it but everyone is blaming him like if he's the main bad guy.

I always want full information before I blame someone. Therefor I use "if".
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:06:00 PM

Why everyone is looking to copy zerocash or taking most of features from zerocash and implement a custom coin? How much cost 1 ZDASH?
Its make any sense how much cost it now really? How much cost zcash? And where is a real floor of zcash?

What do you mean? The floor that you ask are invisible and zcash is not going bad as you might think but I'm asking about Zdash which is very important for early (potential) investors.
Look on exchange,check totall amount premine and daily mining profit (if you are have a rigs) and you are getting answer on your question. We are both understand (i think so),that investors want to getting profits at first,right?

Unfortunately true, but I want to learn more about the Zdash, what is the difference between Zdash and Ebitz, both of them are based on zcash but by comparing both of them we learn more about zdash.

So far Ebitz is vaporware with some Photoshop graphics.
When they release some code (zcash + POS), which I doubt will ever happen, you can ask me that question.

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:17:30 PM

i'm sorry to break your dreams but with that name, with that codebase and with that logo you are never going to get to any serious exchange other than yobit or maybe ccex
propcorn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

Guys. Feel Free to Join our signature Campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693968.0

more bounties and rewards coming.
Can anyone be part of it ?
On Zcash it was only 6 members, its very poor and dificult to trust in such.. can I be part of it if I wish ?
Gh0st7niper

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:02:50 PM

No cashout on coinmine? how to transfer ZDash?
SparkIt

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:18:18 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:35:01 AM by mprep

Guys. Feel Free to Join our signature Campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693968.0

more bounties and rewards coming.
Can anyone be part of it ?
On Zcash it was only 6 members, its very poor and dificult to trust in such.. can I be part of it if I wish ?
Do you mean the signature campaign? Our only requirement is being a Full Member on BCT.

Do you have a Linux Wallet or are you using Cryptopia exchange as wallet right now?
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:01:56 PM

Hum.. I need to info about this project.

"what is more improved things from dash and zcash ?"

I cant find a white papers.

from wan.
dbh

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:05:27 PM

Why everyone is looking to copy zerocash or taking most of features from zerocash and implement a custom coin? How much cost 1 ZDASH?
Its make any sense how much cost it now really? How much cost zcash? And where is a real floor of zcash?

What do you mean? The floor that you ask are invisible and zcash is not going bad as you might think but I'm asking about Zdash which is very important for early (potential) investors.
Look on exchange,check totall amount premine and daily mining profit (if you are have a rigs) and you are getting answer on your question. We are both understand (i think so),that investors want to getting profits at first,right?

Unfortunately true, but I want to learn more about the Zdash, what is the difference between Zdash and Ebitz, both of them are based on zcash but by comparing both of them we learn more about zdash.
The difference is that we're not fundraising over 200 BTC for the devteam which you can't control or track.
We're not deleting any comments but instead we are communicating with everyone (as far as we have time for, I promised to be more active a few days ago but yesterday I had to be there for a friend and take his place as a bartender.), we're considering every suggestion and idea. We're a "community centralized" currency (you could also call it decentralized) where everyone here may contribute and make decisions.
We've got ideas about how we will prevent a pump'n'dump, one of them actually was to wait with a bigger exchange for a week ish. That week has past and we're encouraging everyone to tweet to @bittrexexchange about Zdash and why you want it to be on Bittrex now.
The dev team consists of Joseph (Core Dev) and three members that joined from this forum, we've got good communication and we're thinking alike. We have plans for the pre-mine, we've got one active campaign at the moment and a few more in the works.

Plus Placebo isn't supporting us  Wink (Sorry man Kiss)

I don't know a lot about Ebitz, I personally don't like ICO's which means I never read up on the currency.

EDIT: Also, Mellon is a member who is helping us a lot. I would like to thank him and I hope others also will come with suggestions to make this currency and community even better!
ive invested into the ebitz ico however the price keeps increasing and my balance keeps decreasing i assumed with an ico that your balance was locked at the amount recieved at the time you invested at this rate by the time the coin launches i will be left with no coins losing about 50 ebitz a day off my balance however im not really sure how ico's work maybe this is normal
SparkIt

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:08:51 PM

ive invested into the ebitz ico however the price keeps increasing and my balance keeps decreasing i assumed with an ico that your balance was locked at the amount recieved at the time you invested at this rate by the time the coin launches i will be left with no coins losing about 50 ebitz a day off my balance however im not really sure how ico's work maybe this is normal
I have no clue if I'm honest. I thought you would buy an amount of X Currency, since they have dates where it's like 20% bonus.
Maybe you buy a percentage share of the total coin supply that changes depending on how many coins are out on the market.

This is why I prefer pure PoW or PoW->PoS with a premine over ICOs
SparkIt

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:17:51 PM

Hum.. I need to info about this project.

"what is more improved things from dash and zcash ?"

I cant find a white papers.

from wan.
We're different from Zcash since we don't have any founders reward. We're different from Zclassic because we have a small pre-mine (0.578%) that will help us develop the coin and invest in necessities.
Zdash is a coin where everyone can contribute, everyone is allowed to discuss and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative criticism, we listen to our community and we consider suggestions from everyone no matter how big of a bag holder the person is.
The community and the development team has to be on the same page at all times for the currency to be succesful.

Also, unlike ZCL, every dev team member is public and the info about these are easy to find (facebook, ANN thread and Github).

We are progressing steady and slowly for maximum stability at the top value and because we want a steady progress of the currency itself.
dbh

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:19:51 PM

I have no clue if I'm honest. I thought you would buy an amount of X Currency, since they have dates where it's like 20% bonus.
Maybe you buy a percentage share of the total coin supply that changes depending on how many coins are out on the market.

i prefer pow however thought i would try something new i recieved 20% bonus and my total coins were 5200 i assumed that based on this i would always have 5200 im now sitting at 5000 seeing as pos works more on how many coins you have at this rate i will earn 1 ebitz every 100 years as i will probrobly be left with 1 coin by the end ha ha
never mind lets see what zdash does over the next month
SparkIt

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:26:45 PM

i prefer pow however thought i would try something new i recieved 20% bonus and my total coins were 5200 i assumed that based on this i would always have 5200 im now sitting at 5000 seeing as pos works more on how many coins you have at this rate i will earn 1 ebitz every 100 years as i will probrobly be left with 1 coin by the end ha ha
Haha ICO's are dangerous!

I believe and hope that we will progress a lot in the upcoming month, we have a lot of good stuff going on. We're about 10 days old right now and the future is looking bright!
dbh

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:34:01 AM by mprep

seems interest is waning currently on zdash ive been mining on coinmine pool hashrate back at 8700 s/s

I believe and hope that we will progress a lot in the upcoming month, we have a lot of good stuff going on. We're about 10 days old right now and the future is looking bright!
just out of curiousity is there a minimum amount of hash power a pool has to maintain in order for it to keep finding blocks
SparkIt

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:39:16 PM

just out of curiousity is there a minimum amount of hash power a pool has to maintain in order for it to keep finding blocks
I'm pretty sure there isn't a minimum amount for that but the less hash power the longer between blocks. In theory I guess you could solo mine through a pool!
jonid

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:43:21 PM

Plus Placebo isn't supporting us  Wink (Sorry man Kiss)

Huahahahahaha.. Placebo is famous...

WARNING!!

Stay away from placebo...! He is bad luck...!

Cursed be he by day and cursed be he by night; cursed be he when he lies down and cursed be he when he rises up. Cursed be he when he goes out and cursed be he when he comes in... The Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the Lord shall blot out his name from under heaven. And the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law.

LOL...
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:53:51 PM

So far Ebitz is vaporware with some Photoshop graphics.
When they release some code (zcash + POS), which I doubt will ever happen, you can ask me that question.

I understand, thanks for the explanation above and for this, it's true that ebitz has not revealed any information yet and basically we can't compare only from pictures but let's see when they unlock the thread and I will look back regularly to this thread to check whats new with ZDASH.
Gh0st7niper

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:08:42 AM

Do you have a Linux Wallet or are you using
Cryptopia exchange as wallet right now?

I dont have linux,wallet i use cryptopia exchange as wallet.

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:16:53 AM

Do you have a Linux Wallet or are you using
Cryptopia exchange as wallet right now?

I dont have linux,wallet i use cryptopia exchange as wallet.

Set your Cryptopia address for payments from coinmine.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:20:03 AM

hello dev
open bounty social media campaign, facebook and twitter campaign
and why zdash coin not ico selling
i think zdash coin is good coin same with zcash coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: