Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ is anytime now  (Read 12692 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:46:38 AM

We'll see $1000 before the new year!

I'm nor so sure about it, maybe that is to quickly. I would like to see 1000$ price but at the moment 800 or 850$ sounds more realistic and at the end of this or begininig of the next year this would probably be the reality. And the circumstances are good for further grow up if something dramatic doesn't happen in the market.

Yeah, $1,000 before new year is impossible to happen now. It is more possible for bitcoin price to reach $800-$900 before the end of year. And if that happens then we are going to see the price of bitcoin to reach up to $1,000. I think it will happen 3rd week or for the first of February that the price is going to increase up to $1,000.

Hard is to cross 800 not just over 1000 but my max price for this year is 850
Price won't go over this for sure

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:55:59 AM

$1,000 before new year is impossible to happen now.

Reaching $1000 was basically impossible to happen all year. It's the people with their ridiculous expectations that keep such speculations flowing into this section. Some even were saying that the price would reach a new ATH guaranteed this yeas. And yes, that's why it's called the speculation section, I get it. But how about lowering the expectations to a point where there are more chances of seeing these predictions become reality? (this is not directly pointed at you, but more to all people with unrealistic preditions)

It is more possible for bitcoin price to reach $800-$900 before the end of year.

$800 is a realistic possibility, but even when we are only ~$30 away from reaching that point, it won't come easy. $900 is something that we can focus on in the new year once we crossed the $800 level.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:38:22 AM

im currently waiting this to happen haha. maybe its not impossible that bitcoin price could actually hit the 1000$ because its price is now being more higher than the other weeks. so ihope so that bitcoin price can get 1000$ before this year ends or maybe nextyear. we just need to encourage more people to invest on bitcoin in order to help bitcoin to reach that price.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:30:36 AM

im currently waiting this to happen haha. maybe its not impossible that bitcoin price could actually hit the 1000$ because its price is now being more higher than the other weeks. so ihope so that bitcoin price can get 1000$ before this year ends or maybe nextyear. we just need to encourage more people to invest on bitcoin in order to help bitcoin to reach that price.

Nope 800-850 can be maxfor this year pPrice hit 770 and drop to 755 resistance is high on 770 if this can be cross then next resistance a so on hitting 1000 is for this year unreachable

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:33:41 AM

Nope 800-850 can be maxfor this year pPrice hit 770 and drop to 755 resistance is high on 770 if this can be cross then next resistance a so on hitting 1000 is for this year unreachable
actually this is a normal occurrence. This is one characteristic of bitcoin. has a movement that can not be predicted. bitcoin will likely move in the price range 700USD - 900USD. I strongly believe in this prediction.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:56:26 AM

price of $ 1,000 could happen at any time since the first. nothing is certain in bitcoin, prices could go up and down in large numbers within one day. That's the reason bitcoin into something interesting. I always believe that. so, I always carry some bitcoin to sell it when it happens. but, I hope that the price of $ 1,000 will be achieved in the next year
Bitcoin in india are in demand this is the main reason the bitcoin price may be at $1,000 any time since the bitcoin price is not that stable and it increasing and decreasing and Always believe that nothing is impossible with bitcoin lot's of us are in bitcoin we trust hold till the price is right and then sell.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:11:17 AM

price of $ 1,000 could happen at any time since the first. nothing is certain in bitcoin, prices could go up and down in large numbers within one day. That's the reason bitcoin into something interesting. I always believe that. so, I always carry some bitcoin to sell it when it happens. but, I hope that the price of $ 1,000 will be achieved in the next year
Bitcoin in india are in demand this is the main reason the bitcoin price may be at $1,000 any time since the bitcoin price is not that stable and it increasing and decreasing and Always believe that nothing is impossible with bitcoin lot's of us are in bitcoin we trust hold till the price is right and then sell.
I know for a fact that India is a consumer country and they will purchase anything and everything and i do think that they are biggest consumers when it comes to gold too Smiley what made you think that India is suddenly having a bitcoin demand or is it because of any crises .China helped to reach near $1000 mark and let India help in breaking the $1000 mark.Biggest populated countries and sure they can make a difference in the price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:05:14 AM

The year end forecast remains at $800 per bitcoin but the rate as of this moment fluctuates at $767 per bitcoin. No one is sure if the rate will advance in the next few remaining weeks of 2016 to reach the forecasted level of $800. The weakening chinese currency or the brexit might helps the upward swing of the bitcoin price.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 09:30:36 AM

actually this is a normal occurrence. This is one characteristic of bitcoin. has a movement that can not be predicted. bitcoin will likely move in the price range 700USD - 900USD. I strongly believe in this prediction.

Your prediction truly count but we cannot take the true fsct that bitcoin has huge possibilities that the price will go higher than 1000$ in near future, theirs history stating that it truly reach for that price thats why we can rely unto that, and thats why i can say that it surely be happen again at this point, people should stick to their belief so that we can see more good result from bitcoins miracle Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:36:16 AM

Your prediction truly count but we cannot take the true fsct that bitcoin has huge possibilities that the price will go higher than 1000$ in near future, theirs history stating that it truly reach for that price thats why we can rely unto that, and thats why i can say that it surely be happen again at this point, people should stick to their belief so that we can see more good result from bitcoins miracle Smiley
We should not fully rely on miracle since this thing will surely happen since the  adoption of bitcoin is happening and growing further more thats why we could really expect that i would reach that price anytime soon specially when there are lots of companies and people would already engage into bitcoin but i dont think that i would rise up its price as of these days.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:41:50 AM

Seems like OP's prediction was wrong. It's already been a couple of weeks. What is more likely is a spike to $900 somewhere around Christmas, which I hope all of us are looking forwards to.

But I bet we'll see upwards of $1500 by next year. It'll be great.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:10:33 PM

Seems like OP's prediction was wrong. It's already been a couple of weeks. What is more likely is a spike to $900 somewhere around Christmas, which I hope all of us are looking forwards to.

Well, one thing I know, that bitcoin prices could reach $ 1,000 anytime in 2017. I feel that it will not happen this year, because only a few weeks left until the end of the year. Well, I also feel that the highest price this year may be about $ 900. but, I am quite sure, when that happens, the price of bitcoin will not be stable. people will re-sell their bitcoin
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:28:13 PM

Well, one thing I know, that bitcoin prices could reach $ 1,000 anytime in 2017. I feel that it will not happen this year, because only a few weeks left until the end of the year. Well, I also feel that the highest price this year may be about $ 900. but, I am quite sure, when that happens, the price of bitcoin will not be stable. people will re-sell their bitcoin

$900 is too far away at this point. We must be happy if we reach the $800 level this year. For me every price above the $700 level is a welcome gift. If we happen to touch $800 and even a bit higher than that, it'll be a fantastic Christmas bonus for me. But you don't have to worry about the volatility when we reach $900. If the big players want, they will pump it beyond that without any problems. It all depends on what their intentions are.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:38:52 PM

Reaching $1000 was basically impossible to happen all year. It's the people with their ridiculous expectations that keep such speculations flowing into this section.

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/373/7-nations-where-cash-bans-are-spuring-bitcoin-demand/
ErikSneijer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:48:29 AM

1000 dollar will be very nice but I think that we should not cheer to early because the fact is nothing is certain these days, in 2017 it should happen but right now I do not have the feeling it will honestly.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:50:31 AM

$1000 is right around the corner. Im almost willing to bet 0.01 that it will come before the 23rd of December. But I wont bet. Id rather use that 0.01 to go long with at 100x.  Wink

Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:22:33 PM

I do not believe its around the corner you cannot say that it will be around the corner due to the fact that we cannot predict the bitcoin simply.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:31:40 PM

I do not believe its around the corner you cannot say that it will be around the corner due to the fact that we cannot predict the bitcoin simply.

with that attitude you will surely miss the train to 10k when it does come .......... Wink
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

I agree that 1000/btc is right around the corner. Also agree that when the 800 mark is reached it may open up and swing through 900 in no time.

A lot of news coming out recently is pro bitcoin and I speculate that a Trump presidency will also be good for BTC.

I love Bitcoin
sanakhan1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:32:53 PM

i think  1000$a coin is too much it wont happen if it does we will see another flash crash back to 600 i agree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: