Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103620 times)
TokesPlatform

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

SWAP YOUR TOKES FOR PUNZ TODAY BEFORE COIN CRASH

btw what is punz? Bunz?xd

I have your avatar puremage111. Messaged it to you in slack #general
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:57:08 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 12:43:46 AM by kov

New batch of stickers just arrived. Anyone interested in a few, post a reply here and we'll mail them out. We'll cover mailing costs for US residents!

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:38:47 AM

Still on the fence about investing in Tokes. Why should I invest in this? Also what will the profit for investors look like 3-6 months from now?

Hi iambitcoin5, I can give a few of the reasons we feel this project has real potential:
  • The cannabis industry is poised to be one of the fastest growing industries over the next 10-20 years - it's already a multi-BILLION dollar industry
  • We're solving a real-world need to transfer cash from an insecure fiat form into a digital asset/reserve
  • Digital assets and the blockchain provides a natural synergy to eliminate cash stored on-location by dispensaries and cultivation facilities
  • Our team is experienced, talented, and dedicated to succeeding in this venture
  • We can utilize our current industry relationships to foster growth in our technology

Our business model is incredibly unique in the crypto ecosystem, and provides numerous avenues by which we can generate value in the platform, and include the following:
  • a digital currency specifically for the cannabis niche with anonymous transactions and a separate asset pegging mechanism for merchants
  • a complete mobile application suite with wallet, dispensary locator, and cannabis strain database
  • the first ever technology platform with a tangible, revenue generating business segment, with profits dedicated to growth in the technology stack and user adoption, as well as price support via open market purchases

Those are several of the key points that come to mind, but I'd encourage you to read through our website at http://cannabisrevolution.us for a more thorough explanation. We also linked an interview with the folks over at Coin Interview in the OP, and I respond to many questions from Christian, Alex, and Evan, as well as the community.

edit: Regarding 'profit' in 3-6 months...I really can't make any claims as to where we'll stand at that time, but I can say that we'll be working aggressively over that time period to get our mobile app released (stay tuned on this topic - some UI mock-ups are coming out soon), begin work on customer and merchant adoption of tokes, and launch our initial products targeting edible CBDs and tourism. I would anticipate any and all of those items to have a positive impact on price, but where exactly is anyone's guess.

this doesn't seem to offer anything different to Cannabis Coin,
as much as it's gone down hill, CANN also had a grower involved which seemed a big plus.

what does TOKES offer that will actually create the promises to equate to real usage?

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

Still on the fence about investing in Tokes. Why should I invest in this? Also what will the profit for investors look like 3-6 months from now?
0 profits?

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

SWAP YOUR TOKES FOR PUNZ TODAY BEFORE COIN CRASH

At least wait for us to issue our token before you come here shilling...

I want people to get in line. Im not shilling anything.. didnt claim any great claims like ico land did here, which the history of most ico has shown will show nothing in return? Why would the cannabis industry use tokes?
Short answer: Most people will never use it.

Quote of the day: "the first ever technology platform with a tangible, revenue generating business segment, with profits dedicated to growth in the technology stack and user adoption, as well as price support via open market purchases"

Problems here:
1) Your "technology" will not be used by the industry and you have no revenue generating business backing it. Buzzwords.
2)"profits dedicated to growth in the technology stack and user adoption" Um ok.. More buzzwords, amounting to nothing.
3)"price support via open market purchases" aka pumping your own coin. This is the same as asking people to buy your stock so you can turn around and use the money to buy your own stock later with the same money... which is just absurd.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:12:59 AM

already fill translation bounty!!!!!!

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

this doesn't seem to offer anything different to Cannabis Coin,
as much as it's gone down hill, CANN also had a grower involved which seemed a big plus.

what does TOKES offer that will actually create the promises to equate to real usage?

There are actually numerous differences between us and all other cannabis-based tokens out there, and all other cryptocurrencies for that matter. We aren't simply operating a digital currency on a foundation of cannabis-grow experience, we're talking about translating our business and marijuana experience into a profitable legal business venture. This has never been done before in crypto. And our project extends well beyond the underlying digital token, tokes. That transaction layer, which will encompass asset pegging and anonymous sending (also not done in any of the established cannabis tokens), is just a single component of our project model. I mentioned the business segment, which is a second component. And third, our mobile application will facilitate transactions and provide a wealth of information to cannabis enthusiasts.

I've addressed the question of merchant and consumer adoption fairly exhaustively throughout this thread, so I'll mostly summarize here:

1. Education. This is perhaps the most critical aspect of user adoption, and has been largely overlooked by other projects. We are operating in a relatively technologically advanced space. Although we understand the mechanics of cryptocurrency, it's no secret that 95% of the population does not. We're going to be undertaking huge efforts to educate and inform partners at the merchant level on how to adopt and implement our technology right into their dispensaries. We'll further those efforts by similarly teaching the consumers on how to use it as well.

2. Technology support. By providing a free point-of-sale system to our merchant partners, we minimize the barrier to entry and adoption by providing a seamless, free, easy tool to begin accepting digital currencies. A portion of funds raised are dedicated to this cause, and part of the reason we are running an ICO.

3. Promotion and Marketing. We have several offers designed to increase user adoption, which has been discussed thoroughly before.

4. Industry relationships. We have immediate access to approximately 85% of the local dispensaries in Las Vegas. It will be the base of our operation, and a kicking off point to develop a systematized approach to adoption in other cities and states. As I've said, we're going to be strategically and intentionally slow to promote the fact that we're accepted at these dispensaries until we have solid wallet application in place, and POS systems distributed to dispensaries. It would be counterproductive to build momentum with customers until the infrastructure is in place. This is probably the reason most other cannabis tokens are failing - they're failing to grasp this component.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:02:51 PM

What to say here,i must post some to received bounty.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:20:22 PM

Come join us on December 28th in downtown Vegas for a monthly cannabis culture event, hosted by Commonwealth!

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 10:34:25 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 11:24:07 PM by kov

Quote of the day: "the first ever technology platform with a tangible, revenue generating business segment, with profits dedicated to growth in the technology stack and user adoption, as well as price support via open market purchases"

Thank you.

Problems here:
3)"price support via open market purchases" aka pumping your own coin. This is the same as asking people to buy your stock so you can turn around and use the money to buy your own stock later with the same money... which is just absurd.

I'm going to skip the first two points because your counterarguments lack all substance. However, regarding number 3: there is a very important and significant difference you're clearly missing. We're not using funds raised during the ICO as a price support mechanism. Instead, we're proposing that we take profits from the business segment to repurchase tokes. This is akin to conventional corporations using profits from their business operations to go out and rebuy stock. In fact, there is a term for this, which is a stock repurchase plan. Here is a link that describes it in greater detail. We'll also be the first in the crypto-space to incorporate this mechanism into our operations.

matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:48:29 AM

Is there have minimum to invest on this project?
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:47:26 AM

Is there have minimum to invest on this project?

Nope! There is no minimum investment amount. Easiest method to invest is through https://tokes.incentloyalty.com.

famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:07:22 PM

Hi community,
I am now showing my support to this project and wearing the signature code for promoting tokes.
But where is the avatar?I want to use avatar for free if there is no reward.
Best wishes to dev team
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:26:37 PM

I dint know there is avatar so i save from other and post in bounty topic.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:37:23 PM

Scammy ICOs strewn over the announcement section. Wonder if there was a contest to sheet the first page with 200 outright scams until the end of 2016 and win 3 BTC or something.

GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:48:10 PM

Scammy ICOs strewn over the announcement section. Wonder if there was a contest to sheet the first page with 200 outright scams until the end of 2016 and win 3 BTC or something.

Can we see more convincing justification on your point?

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:08:11 PM

I dint know there is avatar so i save from other and post in bounty topic.
Thank you for the reply.Yeah your avatar is looking good.Lets make some good avatar for the community which represent TOKES with more clear details.
logictense

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:22:10 PM

• The cannabis industry is poised to be one of the fastest growing industries over the next 10-20 years - it's already a multi-BILLION dollar industry
If cannabis manufacturers had a chance to see ur facial expressions they would have shut down their facilities and refused to have any associations with weed production in the future, to avoid being anyhow connected to ur coin when it becomes apparent that u face criminal trial in US civil court.

Our business model is incredibly unique in the crypto ecosystem

No its not. Beat me to it man, say its one of a kind and I will spit down the well with clean water and let u drink from it. There are enough cannabis cryptos paving the way for better coverage of med marijuana services and events at which progress with legalization of weed may show an improvement. U feed weak and naive mind with load of "uniqueness", and whats worse is that not only ur mouth shoots out that same blatant lies all day long. Every weedcoiner's mouth does. Invent a uniqueness which has a basis, and is unrivalled representation of ur fundamental research in the filed. U havent even researched. U dug ur pot story out of huge butthole and found a shriveled dogs poop instead of a piece of truth.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:24:43 PM

Can we see more convincing justification on your point?

Im not sure what ure on but why would u post this in reply to my statement? Would it be much easier for u to depart ur ass in the following direction:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) and see it urself. Or should I post links to 200 dummy threads with scam financial offerings?

antigalo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:45:59 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 04:01:46 AM by antigalo

I am looking for information about ICO tokes in cannabisrevolution.us
but I just found  Time Remaining in ICO 23 days
I want to know how much target ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: