Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103620 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

I was  under the impression there was a whole day left of the ico, oh well

The portal is actually not reporting the correct time at the moment. This closes at midnight on the 15th, which is about 26 hours from now.

The closure date should be 13.00 UTC. Make urself type in the following text in google search box: Which timezone am I in. Done? The results u see are possible suggestions as to what could ur timezone be based on the most recent google analytics reports.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

Hi all,
Is there anyone here who knows how much Funds raised of Tokes ICO?

Like i see in ICO site 

Total Waves Raised 79,019.3479 Total BTC Raised 70.3026 Funds raised so far $81,099.98 Tokes price 3,000 Tokes / BTC

This means that only 300,000 coins sold. And how many coins as a whole? It seems that it is very light coin it can be multiply further in several times.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:26:10 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 11:07:29 PM by tobsnn

I personally do think poloniex will never ever list waves, thats because listing a mighty and fighting competitor doesnt makes sense for polo.

sasha also isnt the guys who knees down in front of polo, so well, I guess all next techs which will be ICO'ing with waves DEX have no realistic chance of a centralized exchange listing.

but to be honest, crypto is about decentralization, so what fits better than a DEX ( decentralized exchange), yeah liquidity is fucking low, but one day this will change. waves and techs on waves are a really big experiment in the making.

DEX and CEX, maybe/hopefully one day they will coexist beside one each others with all their advantages and critics

kov (OP)

Activity: 492

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:37:38 PM

Hey all, just a quick update...We're still reconciling all of the transactions in the portal to ensure a proper distribution. In the meantime, please make sure to add a waves address to your account in the ICO portal, as that will be necessary to withdraw your tokes. I'm going to work with Peter to make the withdrawal address separate, but for now you can add it to the waves address section, which was used to record inbound transactions.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

I personally do think poloniex will never ever list waves, thats because listing a mighty and fighting competitor doesnt makes sense for polo.

sasha also isnt the guys who knees down in front of polo, so well, I guess all next techs which will be ICO'ing with waves DEX have no realistic chance of a centralized exchange listing.

but to be honest, crypto is about decentralization, so what fits better than a DEX ( decentralized exchange), yeah liquidity is fucking low, but one day this will change. waves and techs on waves are a really big experiment in the making.

DEX and CEX, maybe/hopefully one day they will coexistent beside one each others with all their advantages and critics

While I can appreciate your sentiment, they do have bitshares listed, which also contains a decentralized exchange. My thought here is simply that waves is still essentially in beta, with full nodes just recently being released. It's also being built in scala, which is not used in many, or any other tokens. Since the tech is so new, Poloniex wants it fully vetted before adding. In any case, lots of development to come from us, so I wouldn't worry too much about an exchange listing so early in the game.

tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

Hey all, just a quick update...We're still reconciling all of the transactions in the portal to ensure a proper distribution. In the meantime, please make sure to add a waves address to your account in the ICO portal, as that will be necessary to withdraw your tokes. I'm going to work with Peter to make the withdrawal address separate, but for now you can add it to the waves address section, which was used to record inbound transactions.

nice news, just took a quick look into my https://tokes.incentloyalty.com dashboard but couldnt find the waves address field for the distribution progress. remembering incent took them quite some "days" for this one to offer.

snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

You would enter your waves address here:

tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

You would enter your waves address here:

yeah saw that, but text is a little bit misleading because its saying:

please register all Waves addresses from which you have deposited here

remembering incent had an extra and prominent waves address instert form on the ICO dashboard which was way more logical for me (and maybe others too)

so to get this right, I do have to copy & paste my actual waves address in the "Your Purchase Addresses" field?

clarification is very appreciated

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

What is important when tokes in exchange?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

we don't wanna see users shouting they are out of patience all because it took months of vacation and yet nothing is being shown still and no distribution just like what happen on DECENT. if you have to distribute it, decide and allow the users to trade it. some users are already eager to take out their signatures by the way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

remembering incent had an extra and prominent waves address instert form on the ICO dashboard which was way more logical for me (and maybe others too)

so to get this right, I do have to copy & paste my actual waves address in the "Your Purchase Addresses" field?

The purpose of inserting Waves addresses is twofold.    During the course of the ICO, in the rare situation where you have sent waves from multiple addresses (ie. multiple Waves Lite client from different computers), it would be important to insert each waves address for the sole purpose of helpîng the dashboard to track the transactions and give you a proper count of tokens.    Then that info is used to organize the distribution.

From the standpoint of the distribution at the end of the ICO, the Waves address entered is used for the purpose of figuring out where to send the tokens.  If you only sent from one address, the single Waves address entered will also be the address your tokens are sent to.   That's how it worked for me on the Incent ICO. 
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

Tokens are not even distributed yet.

The exchange news will start floating once token distribution are finished.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:11:56 PM

Tokens are not even distributed yet.

The exchange news will start floating once token distribution are finished.

Dev team is busy to prepare update about this new born baby we have to be patient. After distribution will done than TKS will get listed on good exchange.
solix

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:23:52 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 07:49:45 PM by solix

Okay so I don't have the waves tab as demonstrated above, just the "Buy with Bitcoin" tab. I'm starting to think if you didn't buy in with Waves you won't have this tab? Bottom line is: What do folks that didn't buy with any Waves do to add their Waves address for distribution? Anyone else having the experience I am describing?

Edit: Looks like it was in the menu drop down. My UI looks slightly different. User error.

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

Okay so I don't have the waves tab as demonstrated above, just the "Buy with Bitcoin" tab. I'm starting to think if you didn't buy in with Waves you won't have this tab? Bottom line is: What do folks that didn't buy with any Waves do to add their Waves address for distribution? Anyone else having the experience I am describing?

Can you please attach an image with the interface as you described? I might suggest logging out and logging back in, or logging in from a separate browser if you haven't done so already. We're removing the contribution tabs, as the ICO is closed now, but all other tabs should be accessible to everyone.

We're actually using the exact same interface that Incent presented during their ICO, so it should be familiar for you. The short answer is, yes, please enter the waves address you'd like your distribution to go to in that section. I discussed this further with Peter yesterday, as I agree that it would be more intuitive to have a separate section outlining an exact withdrawal address; however, due to the nature in which we receive and record waves transactions, we need to record the inbound transaction addresses and utilize those for distributions. BTC contributions will be paid out to a desired waves address.

we don't wanna see users shouting they are out of patience all because it took months of vacation and yet nothing is being shown still and no distribution just like what happen on DECENT. if you have to distribute it, decide and allow the users to trade it. some users are already eager to take out their signatures by the way.

Distributions should be accessible this week.

fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

I hope Tokes tokens will be available on some reputable exchange although it is asset on Waves platform. I think it will not face the issue which its partner Incent has to sort of being on the same platform. After hitting exchange some tokens grabbing will be profitable in my opinion.

jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

I hope Tokes tokens will be available on some reputable exchange although it is asset on Waves platform. I think it will not face the issue which its partner Incent has to sort of being on the same platform. After hitting exchange some tokens grabbing will be profitable in my opinion.

i'm thinking of grabbing a few too, this won't be one for the impatient, so price might get low at the start of trading.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:07:46 PM

TOKES Distribution Announcement

As we complete our reconciliation of ICO contributions, we're preparing to release tokes to ICO participants in the coming days. I anticipate having token distribution accessible by Sunday at the latest. However, I did want to emphasize a few points prior to token release:

1. As I noted above, please ensure you have a WAVES wallet address documented on the platform. To enter your address, log in to the ICO portal -> ICO Dashboard -> Waves Addresses -> Enter address in this section. I'm attempting to have Peter create a section that outlines a desired withdrawal address for BTC contributions; however, due to the method in which we receive and record waves contributions, tokes distributions for waves investments will be sent to the address recorded on the blockchain. So, if you sent from a waves address, the tokes will automatically be sent BACK to that waves address. If you sent BTC, you can have the tokes sent to any waves address of your choice.

2. Please DO NOT use a Bittrex waves wallet for your tokes distribution, as you'll be unable to recover the tokens at that address since you do not control the private keys.

3. Despite the warning and instruction on the portal, if you contributed to the ICO from a Bittrex wallet, please reach out to me as soon as possible so we can make accommodations for a separate distribution address. Note here that we'll need to verify transaction ownership via a secondary transaction in a specified amount, from the exact wallet you sent from previously.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:24:45 PM

i'm thinking of grabbing a few too, this won't be one for the impatient, so price might get low at the start of trading.

According to buffet, market is the device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. What category do u fall in? When I saw u face for the first time I was under the impression that Im looking at someones ass. Judging by ur posts, u could be dumber than u have been told by ur buddy.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:04:50 PM

Progression:

http://www.dw.com/en/german-parliament-legalizes-cannabis-for-medical-consumption/a-37189942

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: