Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103617 times)
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:15:19 PM

wanna ask about bounty dsitribution, there was some topic separatly?
if yes please give a link, ty
if no, i will ask here, where +/- will be bounty distribution?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

wanna ask about bounty dsitribution, there was some topic separatly?
if yes please give a link, ty
if no, i will ask here, where +/- will be bounty distribution?

Bounty distributions will be manually processed shortly following distribution to ICO contributors.

tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

yeah saw that, but text is a little bit misleading because its saying:

please register all Waves addresses from which you have deposited here

remembering incent had an extra and prominent waves address instert form on the ICO dashboard which was way more logical for me (and maybe others too)

so to get this right, I do have to copy & paste my actual waves address in the "Your Purchase Addresses" field?

clarification is very appreciated

We're actually using the exact same interface that Incent presented during their ICO, so it should be familiar for you. The short answer is, yes, please enter the waves address you'd like your distribution to go to in that section. I discussed this further with Peter yesterday, as I agree that it would be more intuitive to have a separate section outlining an exact withdrawal address; however, due to the nature in which we receive and record waves transactions, we need to record the inbound transaction addresses and utilize those for distributions. BTC contributions will be paid out to a desired waves address.

kov, thanks for the help and the discussion with peter along that

great news for tokes platform, for ourselfs and for humankind

I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

Is it ok for investors to keep their tokens at the ICO site until this coin is available at an exchange?
I am not in a hurry to withdraw my tokens.

Cheesy
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

Is it ok for investors to keep their tokens at the ICO site until this coin is available at an exchange?

Cheesy

As far as I know this is not encouraged, since the goal is to expediate the distribution as quickly and efficiently as possible.   
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

Been wondering, total supply of tokes 50M, investors invested for about 300k of tokes. Who gets the rest? Smiley I remember only 2.5M were reserved growth. Or only 2,8M tokes will be released in the end? Or investors will have more share of tokes corresponding to proportion invested in? Checked several pages of this thread but didn't find any clue that might even lead to an answer Smiley

update: will be incent tokens distributed alongside with tokes?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

Been wondering, total supply of tokes 50M, investors invested for about 300k of tokes. Who gets the rest? Smiley I remember only 2.5M were reserved growth. Or only 2,8M tokes will be released in the end? Or investors will have more share of tokes corresponding to proportion invested in? Checked several pages of this thread but didn't find any clue that might even lead to an answer Smiley

From ICO terms

Any of the ninety-five percent allocated to ICO
investors not sold during the ICO will be moved to a separate reserve wallet address, and the address will
be made public. These unsold units can be sold at a later date via a secondary offering, or through private
sales to partners and alliances. However, Cannabis Revolution and the Tokes Platform commits to not
selling these units publicly on the open market to prevent the potential negative impact on price it could
result in.

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   
c1oud

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

From ICO terms

investors not sold during the ICO will be moved to a separate reserve wallet address, and the address will
be made public. These unsold units can be sold at a later date via a secondary offering, or through private
sales to partners and alliances. However, Cannabis Revolution and the Tokes Platform commits to not
selling these units publicly on the open market to prevent the potential negative impact on price it could
result in.

Ty! this were updated just recently? I hope that nothing similar will happen with them like it happend with MaidSade coins Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

From ICO terms

result in.

Ty! this were updated just recently? I hope that nothing similar will happen with them like it happend with MaidSade coins Smiley

Nope ) It always been there https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/media/TokesPlatformICO-EscrowArrangements.v2.pdf

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   
c1oud

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

From ICO terms

result in.

Nope ) It always been there https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/media/TokesPlatformICO-EscrowArrangements.v2.pdf
K, it sure was. I was just blind while reading... Cheesy Anyway will see what will come out of this.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Aaron22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

Cheesy

As far as I know this is not encouraged, since the goal is to expediate the distribution as quickly and efficiently as possible.   

i think we should never relax till the job is done and we should never be dissappoint withour effort.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

Cheesy

Snowcrawl is correct. We'd like to have all tokes withdrawn from the ICO portal as soon as possible, following release.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

Rival projects began to emerge. When will the situation of your system be clear
Reward distributions and transactions in the stock market etc.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

I suspect they will be, but will need to confirm that with Peter and Rob. Since we're both operating on Waves though, it should be very simple to transact at the same time.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

When Bounty will be distribute?Next week?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

When Bounty will be distribute?Next week?

After ICO distribution,likely next week.

frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

thats good to hear that team is working so fast, not like an other ico's, where you need to wait for half year to get tokens and bounty. Waiting for exchanges, because now all tokens dump below the ico price that bad ofc, but i want to buy some, so for me it would be good, anyway after a little dump will be a bigger pump:)

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:03:33 AM

I don't see the clarity of your diproyek Pack
on the main page are not visible when ico will begin until the closure of the ico
then what is the funds already collected for the moment??

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

on the main page are not visible when ico will begin until the closure of the ico

The ICO concluded on January 15th. We're currently working on a complete revamp of the website which will assist with tracking progress of the various initiatives.

marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:21:12 AM

The ICO concluded on January 15th. We're currently working on a complete revamp of the website which will assist with tracking progress of the various initiatives.

Cannot waiting tokes distributions and listed on exchange Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: