Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103617 times)
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

And a repost from Incent thread for the sake of completeness. I think this is a very reasonable response given the agreement that existed.

Perhaps reasonable, but also inaccurate. However, since Rob has extended a resolution to the issue, I'd prefer to accept that offering and continue dedicating our efforts to the project initiatives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:17:38 AM

update exchange pliss

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
3ideRaven

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

How very unprofessional of you to bring private business matters and complaints into a public forum.  This is something that could have and should have been handled privately. 
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

How very unprofessional of you to bring private business matters and complaints into a public forum.  This is something that could have and should have been handled privately. 

I tend to agree with you - KOV shot himself and TOKES in the foot on this one.  Smart thinking KOV.

--

--
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

Yep, no need for that at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

I disagree.  I think he did right to post it in public as it's a significant event.  Folks should know what's happening, like me.
Kov did the right thing. 

Now to move forward, what should he do.
Some suggestions:
1. Do what he said, recreate / reissue TOKES through waves, but why when creating Tokens through Ethereum is so easy.
2. Refund everyone and redo the ICO.
3. Redo the ICO through Ethereum.  With ethereum, you can easily create any token you want.

I think it's best for the community and because partnering with Incent had failed, it's best to do a full refund.  Then move forward and redo a new ICO through Ethereum. 
Acknowledge and take responsiblity that because Incent didn't work out, this is the best path forward.

Same thing with Etheroll.  They refunded everyone with their failed ICO and months later, did a NEW ICO because of the DAO failure.  Because they did that, folks see it as credible and the right thing to do and trustworthy.  The NEW ICO they did was even more successful. 

When folks see you to be trustyworthy and doing the right thing, people will take part. 

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

How very unprofessional of you to bring private business matters and complaints into a public forum.  This is something that could have and should have been handled privately.  

I disagree.  I think he did right to post it in public as it's a significant event.  Folks should know what's happening, like me.
Kov did the right thing.  

Now to move forward, what should he do.
Some suggestions:
1. Do what he said, recreate / reissue TOKES through waves, but why when creating Tokens through Ethereum is so easy.
2. Refund everyone and redo the ICO.
3. Redo the ICO through Ethereum.  With ethereum, you can easily create any token you want.

I think it's best for the community and because partnering with Incent had failed, it's best to do a full refund.  Then move forward and redo a new ICO through Ethereum.  
Acknowledge and take responsiblity that because Incent didn't work out, this is the best path forward.

Same thing with Etheroll.  They refunded everyone with their failed ICO and months later, did a NEW ICO because of the DAO failure.  Because they did that, folks see it as credible and the right thing to do and trustworthy.  The NEW ICO they did was even more successful.  

When folks see you to be trustyworthy and doing the right thing, people will take part.  

team can't do that anymore, they already sent some tokes out.  i once oppose the team for not distributing after the ico all but seeing what happened i guess its not their fault after all.
if the people agree, i'd send back mine too for the RE-ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

Tokes need a bigger exchange to get more high value for each token. It's backed by trillion dollars industry and dev team have clear vision about the future of this project.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

How very unprofessional of you to bring private business matters and complaints into a public forum.  This is something that could have and should have been handled privately.  

I think a few people are a bit confused on the order of events. My reply was in response to a public comment from the Incent team.

More importantly though, they did send us the remaining balance of the tokes from asset creation, so re-recreating the asset will not be necessary. We're simply ceasing the relationship with their ICO management portal. This just means that we'll internally manage the remaining distributions. We have the user data required to do so, so it's just a matter of communicating with those individuals.

If you're looking for information about the status of your account formerly on the portal, please reach out to us directly at support@tokesplatform.org or in slack.

sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:12:58 PM

I hope Tokes team and Incent team will be able to solve the problem, i think I think it's just lack of communication.
We always support Tokes project!
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

I hope Tokes team and Incent team will be able to solve the problem, i think I think it's just lack of communication.

Thank you sulec70. The issue has essentially been resolved, and we're both moving forward with our respective paths.

devpol

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

Thank you sulec70. The issue has essentially been resolved, and we're both moving forward with our respective paths.

but when tokes entry bitrex dev?

only need 3 BTC to enter exchange bitrex

▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

good to know it, because INCENT price is going down the hill.  Sad
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

Bounty distributions have now gone out. You'll want to check the 'Portfolio' tab of the Waves Lite wallet, where you'll see 'tokes' listed as an asset. Incent bonuses for ICO contributors will be coming out soon.

How big were the bounties? Someone told he / she managed to receive up to 30 btc in one transaction which made me wondering where that charity thing was coming from. Who was funding fairly huge giveaways and how deep were their pockets?

30btc bounties haha...

30 btc bounties ha... Cheesy

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

Bounty distributions have now gone out. You'll want to check the 'Portfolio' tab of the Waves Lite wallet, where you'll see 'tokes' listed as an asset. Incent bonuses for ICO contributors will be coming out soon.

How big were the bounties? Someone told he / she managed to receive up to 30 btc in one transaction which made me wondering where that charity thing was coming from. Who was funding fairly huge giveaways and how deep were their pockets?

30btc bounties haha...

really? nice! despite the ICO result tokes is more generous than Chronobank which collected more than $5Million. 30 BTC is just too huge though, it sure would affect the market when these users dumped them all at once. A buy walls perhaps is going to be a good in this case.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 02:31:04 AM

This is actually not true. We had an in depth discussion with Bill while he was out on a trip to Vegas. We're quite optimistic about a listing, but what would be extremely helpful is if everyone could help promote Bittrex by making tokes listing requests on social media and in their slack. If you have a minute to post on twitter and express your interest in having us listed, we'd appreciate that.

That said, I have to say I was extremely impressed with the high ethics Bill and team bring to the crypto community. It's unfortunate that there is so much fraud and manipulation in these markets, but it really put my mind at ease to understand more about how they professionally operate.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:07:48 AM

30btc bounties haha...

I've mentioned this before, but the '30 btc bounty' claim is false. We distributed about 14,000 tokes in bounties.

devpol

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

30btc bounties haha...

I've mentioned this before, but the '30 btc bounty' claim is false. We distributed about 14,000 tokes in bounties.

this is lol 30 btc bounty to distribution
if you are already taking medication

▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

This is actually not true. We had an in depth discussion with Bill while he was out on a trip to Vegas. We're quite optimistic about a listing, but what would be extremely helpful is if everyone could help promote Bittrex by making tokes listing requests on social media and in their slack. If you have a minute to post on twitter and express your interest in having us listed, we'd appreciate that.

That said, I have to say I was extremely impressed with the high ethics Bill and team bring to the crypto community. It's unfortunate that there is so much fraud and manipulation in these markets, but it really put my mind at ease to understand more about how they professionally operate.

Your first and last option for exchange is only Bittrex?
Why you not try  https://novaexchange.com
But twitter done from my side I ask to Add Tokesa...Good Luck

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

Your first and last option for exchange is only Bittrex?
Why you not try  https://novaexchange.com
But twitter done from my side I ask to Add Tokesa...Good Luck

Not first and last, but highest probability of getting accomplished at the moment. I also mentioend tidex in previous posts. Really appreciate the twitter posts!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: