Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103617 times)
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

So when can we expect some strong news?

Never. This will never be used for cannabis industry for one simple reason: why the fuck would they use some random ass coin made by some random ass people as a currency in dispensarys? The answer: They Wont. They would just use bitcoin or litecoin or whatever if that were the case, and many do.. But they are not going to use some unreliable project that is more than likely a money grab to get the "devs" a bag. No reputable dispensary is going to use this for "in dispensary purchases" and your "tokes transaction protocol" is a very cute way to say "standard cloned cryptocurrency". Nothing on their roadmap has happened, not even a shitty mobile app for the shitty shitcoin.

Edit: If you dont believe me, look at the first page of this ANN. Still just "mockups" and promises of things that will come "later". Its snakeoil.

Edit: "proven transaction model" more buzzwords. We can go all day with this.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd actually encourage you to read through our Newsletters, as that's where we post the majority of the content. We maintain this thread for some basic questions. And regarding adoption, we actually DO have it. You can currently purchase cannabis with tokes as Pisos in Las Vegas. We've processed over $1300 in transactions in the last month and a half. While that number isn't a blockbuster, it's better that most cryptocurrencies can claim, let alone one dedicated to the cannabis industry.

Why are they using tokes? Well, because we are doing the business development necessary to get that integrated. Believe it or not, crypto is not exactly intuitive to implement into a business. It doesn't make sense to a lot of people. And they are intimidated by it. Particularly given the unfortunate cloud that surrounds bitcoin's use in the early days on sites like Silk Road. Many people still think the only people that use it are those that want to purchase illegal things on the internet anonymously. And who is going out there helping change that image? We are. And we're helping them set up and secure wallets. And we're also educating them on the numerous benefits that this technology brings to their business. The result is that they trust us, and they adopt our currency. Because guess what else, when something goes wrong, they have someone they can call direct via cell phone.

And, as we've clarified in newsletters and in slack, it would be redundant for us to build out our own mobile app for the time being. We've refocused that energy on more productive components of the project, namely a merchant gateway and building relationships. Those transactions through Pisos I referred to...they're all processed through the Waves mobile app, which is accessible on both iOS and Android. And the fees, they cost less than a penny per transaction, and blocks process in less than 30 seconds on average. So yea, that functionality is in place. We'll put some focus back on the dispensary locator and strain index when we scale up the team and have more resources to allocate there.

So next time, I'd suggest doing a little research before you post derogatory information erroneously. Just makes you look foolish.

Edit: We're also ahead of schedule on most items on that roadmap.

Edit: Check back in next month's newsletter for a full description of our revised business model and accompanying website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

thanks for the update and keep up the good work. Progress as usual, quietly getting stronger. You guys need more funding.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:51:22 AM

Awesome work devs! I am feeling, that soon price will up and all will have fun  Roll Eyes

wateronthebrain

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:05 AM

Does this coin have it's own wallet, or can I just use the WAVES PLATFORM wallet ??

Thanks
bityinvestor

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

How can we collaborate if I am selling canabis online? Can I use this token for my ecommerce example?
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

How can we collaborate if I am selling canabis online? Can I use this token for my ecommerce example?
you can advertise for marijuanan industri using smoke exchange next time after ICO finish

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Does this coin have it's own wallet, or can I just use the WAVES PLATFORM wallet ??

Thanks

As far as I know they've put the plans to release their own wallet on hold for now to focus on more urgent aspects. The regular Waves wallet works absolutely fine however.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Hi bityinvestor. We're currently targeting and supporting Las Vegas (NV) exclusively from a 'company' perspective due to licensing and manpower requirements. However, tokes is an open-sourced platform, built on the waves blockchain, so there is nothing preventing you from adopting the technology in your business. When our merchant gateway is complete, it will provide a turnkey solution to accept tokes online for payment, as well as several other supported cryptocurrencies as we build them in. We have an internal alpha in testing, but I suspect it will be a few weeks/months until we're ready to deploy a beta to the broader community. However, it's functionality includes a LOT of beneficial features for ANY merchant interested in accepting tokes. We'll be producing an explainer video for this in the coming weeks.

If you're transacting legally online, I have to assume you live in Canada? Obviously there is huge market potential in Canada, and a region we will aggressively move into as soon as possible. I just read an article over the weekend that puts early estimations on revenue across the country at $22 billion, and I can assure you we want to assist with processing those transactions. Working as quickly as we can, so hopefully have more for you in the near future. If you have general questions on how to implement the tech, I'm more than happy to connect with you directly. Please shoot me a DM here and we can put something together.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:46:27 PM

Thanks

As far as I know they've put the plans to release their own wallet on hold for now to focus on more urgent aspects. The regular Waves wallet works absolutely fine however.

This is correct. Dedicated wallets are still on our roadmap though, just pushed out a bit longer  Wink

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

you can advertise for marijuanan industri using smoke exchange next time after ICO finish

Dopey is a good guy. I've opened up a line of communication with him to discuss some potential 'joint' efforts. I like what he's doing with the advertising platform...

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:17:30 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:37:18 AM by trinaldao

Dopey is a good guy. I've opened up a line of communication with him to discuss some potential 'joint' efforts. I like what he's doing with the advertising platform...
yes thats make potential for advertising tokes platform in their network, i hope all marijuana tokens can pump

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
thechex

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

Tokes team,

On behalf of CHEX, we wish you luck on your project, it is promising and the industry needs it. Our token sale is also for Cannabis, as the first industry we're powering supply chain/b2b marketplace platforms in (beta launched).

If there's any way we can help and collaborate, the door is open. I'm in LA if you're in town.

Feel free to drop any feedback on our project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112470.msg21120617#msg21120617

Sincerely,

Eugene Lopin, CEO
Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
www.TheChex.com
eug@thechex.com

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:07:05 AM

Tokes team,

On behalf of CHEX, we wish you luck on your project, it is promising and the industry needs it. Our token sale is also for Cannabis, as the first industry we're powering supply chain/b2b marketplace platforms in (beta launched).

If there's any way we can help and collaborate, the door is open. I'm in LA if you're in town.

Feel free to drop any feedback on our project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112470.msg21120617#msg21120617

Sincerely,

Eugene Lopin, CEO
Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
www.TheChex.com
eug@thechex.com

Hey Eugene, I'll be in touch.

-Michael

bityinvestor

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

yes thats make potential for advertising tokes platform in their network, i hope all marijuana tokens can pump

THis is good to hear. I really belive that this industry will grow significantly with help of the blockchain industry
noname92

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

Please tell me know when your dev burn coin? tks.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

Please tell me know when your dev burn coin? tks.

We're not looking at burning any tokens in the immediate future, as that is our sole source of funding this project. However, we're very transparent in our funding activity, and produce a quarterly transparency report with all of the corporate reserve wallets. The last one was on 6/30, but I'll have an updated report out in the next few days for end of Q3. Here's a link to Q2: http://cannabisrevolution.us/index.php/2017/07/04/728/

TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:46:46 AM

I'd like to ask a couple of important business questions because I'm considering investing in your token

What is your game plan to onboard drawers and sellers? Do you have a team of dealmakers in sales been going out there and meeting with people?

Unless you do this this is just another weed token that's going to go nowhere

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

I'd like to ask a couple of important business questions because I'm considering investing in your token

What is your game plan to onboard drawers and sellers? Do you have a team of dealmakers in sales been going out there and meeting with people?

Unless you do this this is just another weed token that's going to go nowhere

It's a good question TheMuppet, and I'm glad you asked. We don't have a full 'team' per se, but we do have feet in the street discussing the integration of our platform and digital currency into real world businesses (dispensaries). It's how we were able to onboard our first client, Pisos, into our pilot program. We'll be ramping up the number of dispensaries in the program over the coming weeks and months. As we grow we will be working on scaling up our team, including people who can serve in a sales capacity. All part of our growth strategy.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: