Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:13:21 PM

I agree with you, every investment is a risk and every person need to decide for himself.
I invest money in this project, although I would like to have more information about profit in POSWallet.
Some specific data would help very much, for example;
How much you earn from advertisements on POSW wallet at the moment and how much are your estimates to earn from advertisements in the future?
Because as I understand earnings which will be pay out as dividends comes from advertising, people would like more information about this.
Some my friends would like to invest in this project, by they don't know much about cryptocurrencies and alt coins. They ask me about concrete numbers, people are curious.

Also I would like to commend admins and their work and efforts,I think they doing great job.
They are available and answer to all questions people may have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:21:06 PM

hey, where can I read up on the team? who's involved?

dodging important questions won't earn you trust on my book by the way.

maybe this is one man project, my frind also have one man project and is succesful and legit. I think there is no problem. I bought 65k POSW and took this risk, like i have taken other risk in history and dont regret most of risks. Yea w all want to feel safe and have more information. But sometimes you need to take a risk and experience yourself.

If he is ready to give more information then you have, meanwhile you need to decide. Are you taking a risk or not have a change to be part a something potentialy good or loose few bucks. I think 45 bucks is not big price to get smarter about people intentions.

Thumbs up well said.

Nothing is guaranteed in life only chances  Cool Grin

Love the POSW Steak Show  Kiss Kiss Kiss

that's ignorant and naive. you guys are either brand new in crypto or just some shills trying to legitimate this.

I call this thing shady at this point.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:56:02 PM

that's ignorant and naive. you guys are either brand new in crypto or just some shills trying to legitimate this.

I call this thing shady at this point.

I have 11 years experience on investing and project management and 3 years cryptocurrency investment experience.

I have invested more than 5000 places over years, and investment success is 78,16%.

I invested on orbit coin if it price was 12 satoshi ea people told me im idiot, i invested on goldblocks if it price was 50 satoshi ea and again i was told it was scam. I bought 70 000 bleutrade shares, if its price was 140 satoshi and it was only starting. Yea i have made failed investments over years, but i am hevily in profit and every investment is risk. what i know i has big potential like bleutrade and goldblocks and orbitcoin.

I woulnt think im naive. This project developer trys to make hard work. If you dont trust it and dont wish to take risk then just watch, if its pays off. you can take a risk of investing to this project and maybe you lose some money. Or you can take a risk and not investing to project and be forfeited a change to get nice profit. your choice! you can alvays wait for more proof. Proof of scam or proof of success.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:39:15 PM

thanks for the traslation bounty! Smiley

I would like to see the list of new coins which will be add as there are the ones which will be deleted.  Grin
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:14:40 AM

You guys are doing a great job of staking your Insane Coins @ POS Wallet

Keep up the good work.
 Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

Are translation bounty given?
So how am I supposed to. Huh Huh
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 09:57:39 PM

Are translation bounty given?
So how am I supposed to. Huh Huh
You are supposed to send your poswallet.com username to op in order to get paid.Do it and you will receive your bounty
kolyakon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:14:47 PM

The POSW Coin - it's really cool. Hurry up - pre-sale. Before 12/01/2016: 0.000001 BTC, Before 12/14/2016: 0.000002, BTC Before 01/01/2017: 0.000004 BTC. ROI for the month was 300%!!! Buy 100,000 PoSW or more and get a bonus!!
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:54:10 AM

hi guys, didnt find info about how much do you collected during ico, it would be nice to have some counter on website. and i read information about your project, seems very interesting, but there is almoust no activity, you should make some twitter and facebook bounty and people will share info and more discuss about it, so figure out something loud and powerful  Wink
gl, i will keep watching, hope you answer:)
ZzzzeyeZzzz

Activity: 377
Merit: 108

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 07:07:15 AM

In terms of the team: we are a group of people from different backgrounds (all comp sci related) that have met through the years - ranging from graduate school programmers working on the side to myself. We all have experience in cryptocurrencies, ranging from pure interest to day trading.  The question was quite vague - what would you like to know more specifically?

@the team: Roll up your sleeves, work hard and endure when the thirst comes  Wink  Cheesy

-Update to ChessCoin 1.2 -protocolversion 60014 -Blocktime 5min/ 21000 transaction
-Transactions costs 0.0001/ unlimited. https://github.com/AKKPP?tab=repositories
Tournament https://lichess.org/team/chesscoin032
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:40:15 AM

I'll try to buy some too for support. Hope its price will go up insane too. Smiley

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:05:53 PM

RETWEET

__________________________________signature, check below

▼▼▼▼
                                                                            ▼▼▼
                                                                            ▼▼
                                                                            ▼

pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Wow Loving the poswallet service they have lots of coins and faucet too. I bought 1100 posw coins there as well in ico going now. I'm user pnuts21 there happy to stake online. For an suggestion could you add fly coin, zne, doge maybe. Have great day every1!!
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:06:46 PM

How much is the early %?
staysecure

Activity: 1472

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:11:40 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 12:43:26 PM by staysecure

I am not shure if this gesture will get endorsment by team @PoSWallet but here it is (@bitbeanpool if this is a no go just let me know and i will remove the post).

I am managing an unofficial Facebook page for PoSWallet here https://www.facebook.com/POSWallet/ (no i am not official team member of PoSWallet).

Any member that completes the following will recieve some complimentary coins.

1.Like PoSWallet on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/POSWallet/
2.Share PoSWallet FB page on your timeline (must be a public share visible to everyone and yes it will be checked)
3.If you dont have an account on PoSWallet yet register here: https://goo.gl/aEXekl
3.Generate LANA or TAJ deposit address on your PoSWallet account and copy/paste it in the comment of your public post (the one you just made to your timeline)

My offer ends on 18.december and all rewards wiil be sent to participants on monday the 19th december.

Do note that i am not a team member form PoSWallet and i am doing this simply because i belive cryptocummunity  needs to help eachother and not compete.

Cheers to all the group stakers out there.

Edit: Highlighted some points as there seems to be some confusion. Share the page on your public timeline  put TAJ and LANA address in the comment of YOUR public post (the post where you publicly shared PoSWallet Facebook page, essentially put them in a comment on your own post). This last part is important as i will verify all public page shares and look for comments with wallet addresses on 18th december. Thank you.

cypher21

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:30:58 PM

anybody had some problems with withdraw?
for me: Withdrawal error. Please contact support as needed.   Tx Failed
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:44:13 PM

what currency you try to withraw, maybe wallet is on synth, i never had problem. but few have had it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
cypher21

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

what currency you try to withraw, maybe wallet is on synth, i never had problem. but few have had it.

2give. and i deposit some coins...they dont show Sad dev? everthing ok?
staysecure

Activity: 1472

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:24:46 PM

Check 2GIVE status here https://www.blockexperts.com/2give

jrdudley20

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:41:06 PM

Check 2GIVE status here https://www.blockexperts.com/2give

It looks like poswallet is offline or is just behind. Last block for poswallet was 32886. Chainz block explorer shows current block at 32891 so its only off by like 5 blocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: