Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

Keep Calm and trust

But everyone is saying it  Roll Eyes

Even if you (both devs) are solid and legit, the moment you or the other dev chose for the announcement couldn't have been more unfortunate. Before the announcement you had people's trust, attention and confidence but, after that you made it appear as if all fudders are right, and you are giving truth to their affirmations, and no matter how hard you work and how many achievments you make in the future on this project you'll never restore completely that trust. I'm not complaining because I bought just 200K at sub-200 sats and I'm out at 600, I'm profiting (I could have sell at 2k sats but I gave you the benefit of the doubt), but for once it would have been nice that a yobit coin doesn't turn to crap one way or another. Finally, what's that about not going to Polo?, you should pay them whatever they ask to have your coin there; you need a frontman? this is 2017, you can get a frontman for peanuts on the net, come on, that's the least you can do for the followers and investors of this coin and your website. Stop focusing on the last touches for your fancy web and get the coin to Polo or even Bittrex. Shame

Ya man, lets all switch to that coin with 1 BTC daily volume after 2 years on Bittrex...
You don't get it coins101, everybody here is up 10x... more if one is a decent trader = so much win.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if you're still holding this.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if your still holding this.

maybe it die maybe not.... if u dont try u cant get rich...

Dev.....

MAKE PUREVIDZ great AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Just a friendly reminder about PureVidz vs vTorrent, which I've mentioned a few times already and because we all know that no one in the cryptocurrency does any reading and only jumps onto projects that have a nice pretty logo.

PureVidz issues a bounty to the person who uploaded the torrent file; once someone downloads a torrent/magnet from any public site and uploads it to PureVidz they win the bounty. They do not have to have anything to do with creation or seeding of that file from thereon--this means that BitTorrent will have the same issue of scarce/high quality/very large content being difficult to source/find.

vTorrent will issue a bounty based on the amount of data transferred--i.e. seed a torrent with 300 MB of data and you get issued 0.03 VTR (or whatever the scale ends up being). This means that vTorrent provides an incentivized ecosystem for seeders and leechers of data. This means that the person who wants that 1, 10, or 1000GB file can pay to download it if they wish so and people who host this data are paid for doing so on a continuous basis--this means that BitTorrent will have a system to incentivize rare/hard to source content (much like a private tracker).

There IS a big, big difference between these two projects.

To point out what happened--I made this post pointing clearly the difference between the projects and in the 12 hours or so since one of the devs jumped ship to build a project like what I described vTorrent as being.

d:

Code:

quu..__
 $$$b  `---.__
  "$$b        `--.                          ___.---uuudP
   `$$b           `.__.------.__     __.---'      $$$$"              .
     "$b          -'            `-.-'            $$$"              .'|
       ".                                       d$"             _.'  |
         `.   /                              ..."             .'     |
           `./                           ..::-'            _.'       |
            /                         .:::-'            .-'         .'
           :                          ::''\          _.'            |
          .' .-.             .-.           `.      .'               |
          : /'$$|           .@"$\           `.   .'              _.-'
         .'|$u$$|          |$$,$$|           |  <            _.-'
         | `:$$:'          :$$$$$:           `.  `.       .-'
         :                  `"--'             |    `-.     \
        :##.       ==             .###.       `.      `.    `\
        |##:                      :###:        |        >     >
        |#'     `..'`..'          `###'        x:      /     /
         \                                   xXX|     /    ./
          \                                xXXX'|    /   ./
          /`-.                                  `.  /   /
         :    `-  ...........,                   | /  .'
         |         ``:::::::'       .            |<    `.
         |             ```          |           x| \ `.:``.
         |                         .'    /'   xXX|  `:`M`M':.
         |    |                    ;    /:' xXXX'|  -'MMMMM:'
         `.  .'                   :    /:'       |-'MMMM.-'
          |  |                   .'   /'        .'MMM.-'
          `'`'                   :  ,'          |MMM<
            |                     `'            |tbap\
             \                                  :MM.-'
              \                 |              .''
               \.               `.            /
                /     .:::::::.. :           /
               |     .:::::::::::`.         /
               |   .:::------------\       /
              /   .''               >::'  /
              `',:                 :    .'

smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:22:48 PM

I guess this made some more junkies hooked onto BCT's most notorious drug...Hopium.

Like others have said before I am actually starting to believe it, ICO=scam...

Wondering if the escrows that got hundreds of thousands of vids managed to sell before the dump...
daveanan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:37:03 PM by daveanan

saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if your still holding this.

Dev.....

I was new to yobit, trusted this guys and they messed up hugely. Everything was going up nicely. they were about getting accepted at cex, I even voted. They were no 1. Then what happened? was that all part of the scam? Who ever was involved with this is owing me. here is my btc address
 1FVJjDtjuqG8pwYfDoWWDsvoJghg864FUb
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

Dev.....

Why make great again!
The Idea is great and there is still a developer, it was never down.
The price not say something of the quality of the Project, there will alltime be P&D.
Pump price up      -> PureVIDZ great.
Dump prive down -> PureVIDZ bad.

Stupid thinking!

So long the dev is working on this Project, i see no reason VIDZ will die!
Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

I am a Nigerian.

Wow, thats really important.  Roll Eyes
DarHo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.

Everyone read this before making a decision.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

Everyone read this before making a decision.

yes yes

I read and I dumped it all in your face.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

believed a bit on this, but after this manipulated drama from devs after the pump...... never touch it again. Thx for the profit.
bb

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

saw a similar thing happen with a coin called gamebet, might be the same people.  It eventually died. Website gone. Just be careful if you're still holding this.
The same situation was with Synereo Amper. Greg left the project with his idea and now there are two separate projects: Amper and RChain.However, they first picked up millions of $ crowdsale.Then they said to diverge. Then the price dropped drastically.
Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.

#DropTheMic

Let's go
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

The same situation was with Synereo Amper. Greg left the project with his idea and now there are two separate projects: Amper and RChain.However, they first picked up millions of $ crowdsale.Then they said to diverge. Then the price dropped drastically.

You cant compared it.the projects have no Sense but purevidz have and in some days we are back in uptrend
Celani10

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

believed a bit on this, but after this manipulated drama from devs after the pump...... never touch it again. Thx for the profit.
bb

Lol yea, people here are too dumb to see

The dev pushed a unfinished website update when the price was @ 2k just hype more, even tho he knew he would release the bad news a few hours later.

Seriously, no one here sees it? He released something to hype  just before droping the bad news.

If you guys want to trust this gl
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

bb

The dev pushed a unfinished website update when the price was @ 2k just hype more, even tho he knew he would release the bad news a few hours later.

Seriously, no one here sees it? He released something to hype  just before droping the bad news.

If dev wanted he would do a exit scam and sell at the high...but he did not...devs told us the Situation and those who believe are still in the others looking to lost their money on other coins.why u are still writing here when u are not invested?maybe u hope that this way u can hold price down?u will cry if we Hit again 2.4k?I am sorry for u
Celani10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

bb

If dev wanted he would do a exit scam and sell at the high...but he did not...devs told us the Situation and those who believe are still in the others looking to lost their money on other coins.why u are still writing here when u are not invested?maybe u hope that this way u can hold price down?u will cry if we Hit again 2.4k?I am sorry for u

How dumb are you to think that devs didn't sold?
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

bb

Just look the blockchain...still avaible and u see that they not sold...
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

bb

You should have said "how dumb am I?" Good to see a newbie put you back in your box...
Celani10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

bb

Just look the blockchain...still avaible and u see that they not sold...

They want you to think that but they probably invested a lot into ICO and low prices.

Dude, in 1 month of early development they have 1 commitment to github.

Also how old are the devs? One month into a project they are already having different visions? They have done almost no work so far, all we have seen is a website hosting torrents.

If you guys want to invest wait until you actually see something concrete.

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: