Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

Just read some Pages here and what I will say...many many FUD...such a great project dont need FUD....

All dumpers will see what will happen next weeks....not long and polo add it,everyone is talking about how great vidz is and you dump?Crazy

Lets be real, polo will not be adding vidz in the near future. If I was to hazard a guess, they will never add purevidz. There is a chance the next project will if it is truly decentralized and it delivers on promises. Aslong as both devs are about then both have a future, one more brighter than the other but which one Wink

The time will tell...But look back...I was sure xvc get it on polo and I was sure NXC get on Polo...and they got...Vidz will also be their in some weeks.

chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:47:12 PM

For me it look like Panic from some Idiots.

It was not a panic, just whales saw that peoples are emotional and wanted use that to do more pumping/dumping thing

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

Imagine if your a VIDZ whale. Holy crap must feel bad now. 70% up in smoke. Not enough buy orders to sell your assets.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

Imagine if your a VIDZ whale. Holy crap must feel bad now. 70% up in smoke. Not enough buy orders to sell your assets.

why the fuck do you think you have so many twats rushing to defend those faggots that fucked them over?

cause all those 1 million + holders are now fucking trapped and they hoping to pump enough hopium around PureVidz so they can exit.

Roll Eyes
bshort219

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

VIDZ volume is so much higher right now than it was pre-dump, the market cap has dwindled from its$2.5 million it was at yesterday to $800k, and now price is attempting to consolidate at 650-700 area...
what is everyone freaking out about?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:19:17 PM

Still have not occurred to date, hopefully not boring.
chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

Imagine that VIDZ whale do not keep vidz, he is dictate the price, he is pumping/dumping and earning lots of btc of that, that drama was for that purpose too... As i saw that was 3 period of pumping/dumping and even on chat they said that got like 25 btc on first time, dont know how much later (i suspect more) they could easly buy that 70% back

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

I'm not going anywhere!

Just put your head down and work hard...

Let's make purevidz great!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:48:07 PM

VIDZ is cheap price now
buy and hold
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

Hey guys, this is pretty damn important and might be confusing so don't skim.

Man, you have a startup here and you think it was a good idea to handle it that way? You have here a community. Why couldn't you simply get in communication with the community? Get opinions together. I'm not sure why you had to do it this way in such early stages.

My opinion on that... you want a payservice. It will be with legal compliance. And there simply is no need for another payservice in my opinion. Also I'm not sure how you want to switch from this state here to doxxing you and explaining that you now will go the legal route, coming from where you are. Hope you see what I mean.

Also, how should this be done? Sharing of name, domain and users surely is not possible so you would probably have to start from the ground again. Well, the codebase is yours from here of course but still. A payservice needs another level of marketing to attract users.

All in all you really would have done wise to communicate instead forcing your will into it. Unfortunately the goals of PureVidz were not so clear in this point but it started as it started when people invested.

Well, your action brought a small earthquake and I wish you would have acted more calm. Besides that I wonder who is the code genius of the former team. Till now the development of purevidz was nice and I wished it would move on that way. Hope you guys still can work together. In any case the potential of what purevidz was is definitely there so to grow big if not huge.

Just my opinion after reading your post. Don't take it wrongly, I like to say what I think. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:19:42 AM

Man, you have a startup here and you think it was a good idea to handle it that way? You have here a community. Why couldn't you simply get in communication with the community? Get opinions together. I'm not sure why you had to do it this way in such early stages.

My opinion on that... you want a payservice. It will be with legal compliance. And there simply is no need for another payservice in my opinion. Also I'm not sure how you want to switch from this state here to doxxing you and explaining that you now will go the legal route, coming from where you are. Hope you see what I mean.

Also, how should this be done? Sharing of name, domain and users surely is not possible so you would probably have to start from the ground again. Well, the codebase is yours from here of course but still. A payservice needs another level of marketing to attract users.

All in all you really would have done wise to communicate instead forcing your will into it. Unfortunately the goals of PureVidz were not so clear in this point but it started as it started when people invested.

Well, your action brought a small earthquake and I wish you would have acted more calm. Besides that I wonder who is the code genius of the former team. Till now the development of purevidz was nice and I wished it would move on that way. Hope you guys still can work together. In any case the potential of what purevidz was is definitely there so to grow big if not huge.

Just my opinion after reading your post. Don't take it wrongly, I like to say what I think. Wink

U guess we will see how this plays out man, I was a big supporter till they pulled this ridiculous stunt, I am just at a loss of words. why, why
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:25:50 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 12:45:44 AM by drays

Really great point, Sebastian! Nice to read something meaningful among all those troll bullshit.

I have another, unrelated question to you:

I see now 100% of BTC funds were released to devs, which unfortunately allowed them to immediately announce this "divorsion" thing now... This was exactly what I was afraid of, when telling "the pace of releasing the fund is frightening" about one week ago... Anyway, if goals are reached fund are to be released, sure.
Is this goal from OP reached now?
25% after the the public api 1.0 release to build 3rd party tools for our platform

I didn't see an announcement, but I suppose it is easy to miss that with so many spam posts here. Was the community aware of this decision? I suppose escrows should always announce the release of funds, even if goals are obviously met, don't you agree?

Its not too important now, after all this drama, but I just want to understand how you escrows work, because you escrow many other projects, and before investing in any other project you escrow, I want to be really sure this escrowing works the way I am comfortable with!

... this space is not for rent ...
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:26:22 AM

U guess we will see how this plays out man, I was a big supporter till they pulled this ridiculous stunt, I am just at a loss of words. why, why

if they had let it ride out, this baby would have gone to the fucking moon proper......

they killed the golden goose.....
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:27:51 AM

if they had let it ride out, this baby would have gone to the fucking moon proper......

they killed the golden goose.....

Yeap, now it even harder to climb due to all these bagholders.

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

At a loss for words as well...

Why come out with this after the coin goes from 100 sats - 2000 sats?

I feel bad for investors that unplugged for the Super Bowl weekend only to wake up to this hangover...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:51:40 AM

Wallet GUI v2  Dev check now wallet , if interested please contact on PM , thanks 

Added all Exchanges Button link to wallet

Yobit
Cryptopia
cex

+coinmarketcap link + website VIDZ

tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:06:35 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 01:20:57 AM by tobsnn

What a day.

Spot on analysis:

One dev went. Doing own stuff which seems, at first sight, not to be accepted from community. Blaiming him for the crash (seems plausible).
Main dev showing up confidence and strong willingness to fulfill (obviously his) vision. Community have trust in him.

Then we have the yobit vs 'neutral' traders around here. Yobit trader who bought the FOMO now to prefer their charges. As usual they followed and bought the trollbox noise without any research.

The neutral trader, probably ICO and early adopters, (still in a good ROI) disliking asphyxias raid, but are fairly well informed and (while in a good ROI) were aware of things like that are part of the crypto game.

After struggling through the last 25 pages since asphyxias raid announcement I figured out there are two 'parties' over here.  

The FUD party is led by PikachuYou (Jr Member - 56 posts) who told several times he dumped all of his coins while still complaining dumping all of his coins, second comes Jeffrey_memb (Jr Member - 14 posts) who turned his opinion 180°degree while fudding from one to the next post and now is fomoing again buying back his dumped $vidz. Few small fudders as well, but obviously understandable.

The Pr0 Party is staffed by Dabs (Staff 1582 posts and Escrow), jelin1984 (Legendary - 1344 posts), Bl4ckwood (Hero - 623 posts), Zer0Sum (Hero), Ankara (Hero) and finally SebastianJu (Legendary & Escrow), who all showing general faith in the project and the PV dev. Except of SebastianJu all Pr0s buying in, holding or having constructive critics and sharing improvement suggestions.

Main Dev has made few posts about further development, roadmap and updates.

To be honest, asphyxia (who posted that work was done together equally all the time, so both share same skills) is maybe better on his project alone. While main Dev can focus on his (my/our) vision of PureVidz with full community support and strong self-confidence in his project.

Anyway, due to todays grilled network weight drop, staking was beneficial as fuck.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:06:53 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 02:43:23 AM by drays

In general, I don't see a rational reason for this panic.

The only problem is: the Dev team is now two times smaller.
But all the rest stays the same:
 - the site which you guys enjoyed so much, is there and is getting better
 - the premine is not dumped (thats very important btw)

I suppose the dump was caused not by the news from developers, but just the 3rd part P'n'D group has decided to dump now, thats it.

... this space is not for rent ...
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:23:12 AM

We need more movies dev, running out of things to watch
darkhorror2001

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 01:25:51 AM

Hate to pipe in on all this only because I was not apart of this downfall of the VIDZ coin that so many of you had to suffer, to those that took a loss I totally get your issue with this projects problems at the moment but maybe not all is lost....let me kind of tell you why. I knew about VIDZ...I was on Polo trading when many came there trying to sway us away to jump onto VIDZ while it was going up...sadly I was kind of locked into a coin and couldn't pull away but due to the feedback I was getting I decided to research and I definitely still like what I see of this project, sucks a dev split is going on...plus some useless trolls did what they usually do and likely killed off a good thing but I like to maybe suggest a few things here and also let you guys know I just bought in for the long haul with VIDZ on YoBit...so I kind of have my stakes now in this.

First off...if you guys feel this thing is wrong to be down so low...why don't we as a community pull this thing back up. My opinion is we need to get some damn content on PURE VIDZ foremost, actually use the thing and upload like there is no tomorrow. I think the format works, has so much potential and as long as the dev is planning on keeping this as is, just expansion to better places then I have no problem personally getting together my almost 20TB movie collection and convert what needs to be converted and get to work. I have a feeling the low trading price is just a moment, why I bought in and abandoned some deals I could have jumped on today...just have to get this thing more useful and known.

Only issue I see with VIDZ...its kind of unclear how to upload...I get its taking hash from torrents...but personally I couldn't figure out if I gotta us WebTorrents app...or just copy and past the magnet link from my test torrent or what...that already has been a headache cause I can't find solid info which could be bad for getting this off the ground with heavier use.

These trolls and PnD bandits have no clue what they are doing with investing, sadly in crypto thats the hell I have seen because a good thing can be smashed in an instant all through simple bull in the trollbox...but I think with VIDZ here for those pissed feeling like bag holders you may have not really lost anything yet, if your still in and wanna do some leg work to get these guys off the ground, well sometimes that apart of investing and reaping the benefits. I don't really even care much why one dev left the other, PURE VIDZ is excellent as is as long as its continued on and keeps getting better.

Anyways can someone please clue me in on how in the hell you actually upload movies to this thing, I will spend the next week hooking this site up if I can get a solid definition where I grab my IPFS Hash to point to my torrents lol...
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: