Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:14:54 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a piece of evidence no one can argue about.

The MX record of ebitz.org is dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org. resolving that email server gives us the IP address of 204.197.243.145.
Guess what used to use this IP address? ftp.opair.co! Don't believe me? go to https://geoiptool.com/en/ and paste dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org or 204.197.243.145, and see what pops up in the hostname.

The IP address of 204.197.243.145 is owned by "PrivateSystems Networks TX" which is also known as https://www.knownhost.com. we have his web hosting as well.

You're not so smart, are you Wasserman? you forgot that CloudFlare can't serve as a proxy for MX records  Wink

Great investigation, please post it on scam accusation asap, so don't let that shitman scam more people.

Now there is someone to press on and expose thier information else this scamming can ruin the reputaiopn of this hosting company unless they are part of this though. who owns this knownhost.com? its should be easy for us to do deeper investigation Smiley

We should email abuse@knownhost.com and involve law enforcement in this case. it's not a joke anymore he scammed more than 100,000$.

It's probably not unlawful in his country.. I'm pretty sure he's no native english speaker, so no american.. It'll probably be hard getting a hold of him

its best to expose the hosting as being used by scammers here in their forum http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1454968
I'm pretty sure they don't want no connection to this scammer so they'd have to clean the mess and tell the information about the scamers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a piece of evidence no one can argue about.

The MX record of ebitz.org is dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org. resolving that email server gives us the IP address of 204.197.243.145.
Guess what used to use this IP address? ftp.opair.co! Don't believe me? go to https://geoiptool.com/en/ and paste dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org or 204.197.243.145, and see what pops up in the hostname.

The IP address of 204.197.243.145 is owned by "PrivateSystems Networks TX" which is also known as https://www.knownhost.com. we have his web hosting as well.

You're not so smart, are you Wasserman? you forgot that CloudFlare can't serve as a proxy for MX records  Wink

Great investigation, please post it on scam accusation asap, so don't let that shitman scam more people.

Now there is someone to press on and expose thier information else this scamming can ruin the reputaiopn of this hosting company unless they are part of this though. who owns this knownhost.com? its should be easy for us to do deeper investigation Smiley

We should email abuse@knownhost.com and involve law enforcement in this case. it's not a joke anymore he scammed more than 100,000$.

It's probably not unlawful in his country.. I'm pretty sure he's no native english speaker, so no american.. It'll probably be hard getting a hold of him

I'm pretty sure someone can get hold of him legally as long as he's not in an isolated country. anyways I have proved beyond doubt that extrabyte = wasserman.
aarturka

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

may be real ethichal hackers fuck him up when they find out, how he ruin their reputation Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:21:11 PM

Yiz, that's undenieable, good work:

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:56:12 PM

That was really fishy when they couldn't answer any question that I had asked - just posting 100x times their FAQ post... And also wrote me in pm  with offer to be their ambassador in Russian local after all my unanswered questions:D

Reserve the Spanish translation for me, I will done it in few days hopefully.

Reserved, I will send you a pm right now.

Why is this thread self-moderated?  if you don't have anything to hide, or allow community to talk openly then there is most likely something wrong.

Is there a real BCT escrow? why no ico on exchange?

Placebo, we dont delete any messages. We did just in case the trolls or people who only want to insult come here. About the escrow, if we decide to use, we are going to work with SebastianJu because we already know him.

join translation korea done sir pliss chek

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683212.0

pls sent my btc to adress :

1LgMSV3eSAmG8jquFq2Wn85UqzkDD9XvWk

thanks

Thanks for your work, more translations are coming.

WTF is this project?

We have Komodo already with Zcash + Security from  Notarization in Bitcoin network and + 4 others good stuff like Iguana, EasyDex, Pax and assetchains. With skilled devs and great team.

What is your advantages?

I have nothing to do with this team but please dont talk about komodo. I really dont trust in that project, will be another unfinished jl777 project with no real use. This guys are promising this things:

More Info/FAQ

Hi,

Please we dont want a war with another project. If you like more another, go with them. We are part of a european group of ethical hackers that want to create the perfect version to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.

As another user tell you, our first differenceswith zcash are two or three: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.
But we want to add extra features that the community like it. The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service. Take a look: https://forum.emunie.com/threads/decentralized-debit-cards.4449/

Bye

This isn't the answer. Fishy project for me like opair. All the same.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0 - also "decentralized debit cards". Just to warn you all. In our economy it's not possible guys Smiley
I can create video with various concept on it too.....

SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:58:38 PM

Well done YIz, eventho it is utmost saddening.

There is still a minor chance that his intentions of creating a coin are real.

People shouldn't further invest to him directly though.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

Some people will never learn. Whenever that shithead placebo shows, then you can be 99,9% sure that this is a scam. The rest 0.1% is just a common sense.

SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:28:33 PM

Still possible that the coin will be released tho , not like he has anything to lose.

And creating equihash coins seem to be one of the easiest.

YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:30:03 PM

Still possible that the coin will be released tho , not like he has anything to lose.

And creating equihash coins seem to be one of the easiest.

I can clone a coin too, send me 200 BTC please.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:31:40 PM

So I have just been given red trust by one of the staff of Bitcointalk- LAUDA

Disgusting to see that Bitcointalk staff are working with scammers

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PlaceboScammer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:33:32 PM

IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT!!!!!!
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:35:43 PM

And he just locked the thread.

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:36:50 PM

Update

The amount of FUD here is impressive. I cant be logged online 24/7 to moderate all the comments. For the moment, we will lock the thread for a few days. If anyone want to participare with our community can ask me an invitation to our Slack (send me a pm) - we are more more than 50 members - or contact me in ebitzcontact@gmail.com
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:37:02 PM

And he just locked the thread.

Roll Eyes
Unbelievable, prob he will do regular bumps

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:37:29 PM

Lauda,

Why?

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:38:03 PM

I'm glad this was found out early. I expect those invested amounts are from developers to boost the volume popularity. Some should put red trust on that OP please to remind everyone. They're deleting some comments and only allowed Deadbirdzz to look like theyre open to negative feedbacks. It's a shame I wear their signature for few days.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:38:10 PM

Update

The amount of FUD here is impressive. I cant be logged online 24/7 to moderate all the comments. For the moment, we will lock the thread for a few days. If anyone want to participare with our community can ask me an invitation to our Slack (send me a pm) - we are more more than 50 members - or contact me in ebitzcontact@gmail.com

More Like you're running away like a little bitch  Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:42:22 PM

Lauda,

Why?

Lauda is a hypocryte person, I afaird he will give me red too if he sees this post, he doesn't mark 100% scammer red, but gives a scam buster, who is a moral person, I am sick of this forum/
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:46:27 PM

ABsolutely DISGRACEFUL

I can only Conclude that LAUDA, A STAFF MEMBER of BITCOINTALK is also involved in this SCAM.

He gave me red trust saying: "This person should learn the forum rules before engaging in disallowed activities. They were heavily spamming in a thread.'

But openly scamming on bitcointalk is allowed and encouraged.

Fuck YOU LAUDA.

Fucking FAGGOT.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: