Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone  (Read 146277 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:13:21 PM

-snip.
Should i publish this list of 90? Some great names in there like,
findscam
loveofmylife
Holybible911
pissmyenemy
moneymaker
wannaberich
whenbuyhouse
icoprofit
Sure. Keep in mind that it will likely not meet the criteria to get added to the table, as I lack the sufficient permissions to run checks on those myself.

I have listed those accounts here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg17473499#msg17473499
I didn't mean for you to list them here. You have 2 on your list, i have 93  Cheesy

I hereby give you permission to run checks to verify.
Just click on the user links i have provided, click on post history, check post times.
Simples. Anyone can do it!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:40:50 PM

Although I am not certain beyond a reasonable doubt, I strongly believe that Gunthar is an alt of purchased (as of Feb 2015) account Hamuki, and was vouching for himself.

Archive of the bitcointalkaccountpricer.com page for Hamuki (selection is when I believe the account was most likely sold). Note the number of posts each activity period.

Gunthar's profile lists his BTC address as 1GuntharqyUPvE7NdXChiy8x6rFrH1woPe

Note that Hamuki's profile lists his BTC address as 1HamukiBbYq5Fe5mL2ZHCELemr4f7WHu6t and was last active on January 05, 2017, 11:46:12 PM

Both of these profile addresses are vanity addresses.

On Jan 6, 2017, Gunthar received a withdrawal from poloinex that was confirmed in block 446834. He later sent the entire amount of his BTC from his above withdrawal to an intermediary address, which transaction was confirmed in block 446879 (about 7 hours after the withdrawal). Roughly 7 hours later, Gunther sends the entire withdrawal amount to the address listed in Hamuki's profile. This transaction was sent on Jan 6, 2017 at 20:05, roughly 19 hours after Hamuki was last active, and ~3 days later has not logged back in to confirm payment (if you were going to argue this was a payment to him).

I can say on good authority that when Hamuki was sold that it's sale included the private key to one or more bitcoin addresses associated with it.

mmmmmmh....i woudnt mind to be "accused" as hamuki alt if i was: he is a nice italian guy, he sold me a mobile phone reload when i was (i think) newbie or Jr, cant remember. He is on my telegram as he lately bought my GUNBOT (and i think he is using Sampey's too), you are welcome to join and chat with us Smiley. Thanks God we lenders have KWH tagging bought accounts so yes, i strongly believe that one is a bought account. The fact he speaks italian with me was just a confirmation his account is bought as if you dig a bit more on his post history he was speaking some north eu language. You might want to ask to this guy about it?

Yes it happens that people just rush to pay me on my vanity address for loans repayments or to purchase the GUNBOT and it happens that people buy my GUNBOT on bitify adn they pay more than 0.1 because bitify is USD tied: I ALWAYS SEND BACK TO CUSTOMERS WHAT IS LEFT OVER 0.1 (my customers can vouch for this, hamuki included) and that's what that transaction was about.

I'm glad to welcome you aboard the witch-hunting game QS!!! You are moving in the wrong direction tho, i told you what are my alts already: complete list here

Yawns and tosses some coffee around the thread
~Gun
Hmmm, it is too bad that you do not have any bitify sales that match sending that refund. It also looks like the "trade" with him that you exchanged trust feedbacks with is almost certainly fake, (then to boot, another guy posted in your thread that xetxr tagged as someone who is showing signs of trust farming).

Pathetic...

@Gunthar : wake up man, quickscammer has been paired with marcothescammer since ages, maybe you are too new to know it Cheesy since ole times of that shitDice signature campaign (they both framed nhdch). A lot more from that pair, trafficking in stolen accounts or self escrowing each other to steal bucks from people are just the last but not the least. DT account farming is the new coin you announced right: marcotheshitter and quickfucker are not alone there, stay tuned. Then in late november quickshitter got control over theshitminer account. It was not really a sale, marcothebutt fucked the bit-x campaign and he needed money and quickfapper covered his back for a while, until he gave up: it was second half of november 2016. Quickseller is now marcotheminer, enjoy the fun Cheesy
PS: no worries about his feedback, it wont hurt but beware, quickdick may call back marcodaman to prove they are still the same person and force poor Blazed and shorena to vouch for them again.
(btw your bot rocks!)
~Hamu (for wannabee: press alt+126)

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:16:42 AM

29 May 2015, 01:55:25 Date Registered:        V.Lace u=516939  WTF?Huh?  I just found that you posted a neg against me for what reason?  

I am dumbfounded just to be listed here  are you assuming based on registration date?  I want to know your accusation, then when the time comes......

Wendigo threated me, now V.Lace - I mean really? Perhaps you should read your trust wall, I can change it to reflect your Ponzi activity?  Here's what I wrote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17322165#msg17322165

Did you threaten Vod too?  Roll Eyes

No I did not threaten Vod again I am asking what is your accusation exactly?  How are you connecting me?  I have not done one Twitter activity on here?   Is your accusation based on a registration date?  iIF so then you are abusing the trust system here. I do not do any sig campaigns, I do this on free will. FYI you are saying I connected because I am part of a sig campaign which is a lie.  You must be alt of someone that is trying vengeance on a false accusation or something.  Timelord I advise you to remove your negative unless you can show a miracle proof that you are connecting to me with these. Till then you earned a negative for trust abuse.  This forum is turning me  off due to people like you.  You kind remind me of Vod in a sense, anyone connecting you to Vod should start doing it.  I am now sure you are both the same.  Someone neg his ass for being an alt of Vod.  Proof same behavior.  You see my point now?

I am relieved the scammer V.Lace Wendigo TomatoCage / quickseller Alts now accepts that I can't be Vod if I am in Australia (no offence Vod)

...unless of course s/he is trying to say that I am using a mail forwarding service that any mail company offers such as this one https://shopmate.auspost.com.au/?fm=search-organic in Australia and this one https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop in New Zealand to forward mail sent to USA addresses.

Who knows, perhaps Switzerland offers the same sort of service?

Do they speak Dutch in Switzerland?  The numbers 913 and 417 come to mind...

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

I haven't threated you once here or anywhere else you pathetic lunatic. Stop insinuating things and putting words in my mouth out of sheer desperation. Go take some medication before you have a mental breakdown. Or perhaps get yourself one of the adult coloring books to calm your nerves. I see you like to color things and solve mysteries and I have heard the Secret Garden is really good.

You are just served what you have ordered. And yeah sometimes sheep, contrary to popular belief, do fight back.
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

29 May 2015, 01:55:25 Date Registered:        V.Lace u=516939  WTF?Huh?  I just found that you posted a neg against me for what reason?  

I am dumbfounded just to be listed here  are you assuming based on registration date?  I want to know your accusation, then when the time comes......

Wendigo threated me, now V.Lace - I mean really? Perhaps you should read your trust wall, I can change it to reflect your Ponzi activity?  Here's what I wrote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17322165#msg17322165

No I did not threaten Vod again I am asking what is your accusation exactly?  How are you connecting me?  I have not done one Twitter activity on here?   Is your accusation based on a registration date?  iIF so then you are abusing the trust system here. I do not do any sig campaigns, I do this on free will. FYI you are saying I connected because I am part of a sig campaign which is a lie.  You must be alt of someone that is trying vengeance on a false accusation or something.  Timelord I advise you to remove your negative unless you can show a miracle proof that you are connecting to me with these. Till then you earned a negative for trust abuse.  This forum is turning me  off due to people like you.  You kind remind me of Vod in a sense, anyone connecting you to Vod should start doing it.  I am now sure you are both the same.  Someone neg his ass for being an alt of Vod.  Proof same behavior.  You see my point now?

I am relieved the scammer V.Lace Wendigo TomatoCage / quickseller Alts now accepts that I can't be Vod if I am in Australia (no offence Vod)

...unless of course s/he is trying to say that I am using a mail forwarding service that any mail company offers such as this one https://shopmate.auspost.com.au/?fm=search-organic in Australia and this one https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop in New Zealand to forward mail sent to USA addresses.

Do they speak Dutch in Switzerland?  The numbers 913 and 417 come to mind...

You are Vod Just like you accused me of being Wendigo and others, it seems like you guys ignored my comment before this, cause it strikes true.  Only Vod sticks his finger in his booty and browse through  peoples posts all day.  That fits your profile.  Yeah and its becuase your being careful.  Hey buddy If anyone wants to make more accounts, you point out what you look for here. Now people will come scam here worse because of you.  They will know how to avoid retards like you Smiley  I am sure you have acknowledge that already.

Hey Wendigo, we are connected somehow!!!! 

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

I haven't threated you once here or anywhere else you pathetic lunatic. Stop insinuating things and putting words in my mouth out of sheer desperation. Go take some medication before you have a mental breakdown. Or perhaps get yourself one of the adult coloring books to calm your nerves. I see you like to color things and solve mysteries and I have heard the Secret Garden is really good.

You are just served what you have ordered. And yeah sometimes sheep, contrary to popular belief, do fight back.

No I did not threaten Vod again I am asking what is your accusation exactly?  How are you connecting me?  I have not done one Twitter activity on here?   Is your accusation based on a registration date?  iIF so then you are abusing the trust system here. I do not do any sig campaigns, I do this on free will. FYI you are saying I connected because I am part of a sig campaign which is a lie.  You must be alt of someone that is trying vengeance on a false accusation or something.  Timelord I advise you to remove your negative unless you can show a miracle proof that you are connecting to me with these. Till then you earned a negative for trust abuse.  This forum is turning me  off due to people like you.  You kind remind me of Vod in a sense, anyone connecting you to Vod should start doing it.  I am now sure you are both the same.  Someone neg his ass for being an alt of Vod.  Proof same behavior.  You see my point now?

You are Vod Just like you accused me of being Wendigo and others, it seems like you guys ignored my comment before this, cause it strikes true.  Only Vod sticks his finger in his booty and browse through  peoples posts all day.  That fits your profile.  Yeah and its becuase your being careful.  Hey buddy If anyone wants to make more accounts, you point out what you look for here. Now people will come scam here worse because of you.  They will know how to avoid retards like you Smiley  I am sure you have acknowledge that already.

1D7JkNiFvs5mNNabVAiKsZz6Lrz7NgWbBV
https://blockchain.info/address/1D7JkNiFvs5mNNabVAiKsZz6Lrz7NgWbBV

Follow the money...

V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

Follow the money...
Follow the smell of your stinkybutt hole from staying on the pc all day and not washing it

Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:27:24 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 07:30:08 PM by Gunthar

This is void. It was a keybase.io glitch and has been clarified by keybase devs. You can see complete issue here

I apology if the discussion went on some harsh tones but i'm doing my job on this thread trying to be the most unpartial and straight i can.
~Gun

Accounts connected: Quickseller, marcotheminer
~snip

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

To whom it may concern   Cool

I don't know what your problem exactly is but you can't be more wrong regarding the libel and slander you are throwing at me every single day. I don't know what you are trying to achieve here and to be honest I don't care any more. I have decided to show you some courtesy and have deleted the evidence about you having alt account(s) yourself because I think this is the right thing to do at the end of the day. The proof was there for quite some time and I think interested parties have seen it already. What they are going to do is none of my business.
I think you have some mental problem or something but let me tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree here. I can't make you stop either but I am pretty sure the only thing you will succeed in doing is making a complete fool of yourself.

Now I am really going to put you on ignore and go about my day and you can keep your 'investigations' to yourself because I am really tired of all this bickering.

Have a nice day Sherlock  Wink

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

You are Vod
-snip-
I'm pretty sure that Vod and Timelord2067 are completely different people.

This is void. It was a keybase.io glitch and has been clarified by keybase devs. You can see complete issue here
-snip-
This is why I wanted to wait before listing that connection. The large quote is unnecessary though.

The proof was there for quite some time and I think interested parties have seen it already. What they are going to do is none of my business.
-snip-
The mentioned proof is circumstantial at best, thus inadequate for me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

Follow the money...

To whom it may concern   Cool

I don't know what your problem exactly is but you can't be more wrong regarding the libel and slander you are throwing at me every single day. I don't know what you are trying to achieve here and to be honest I don't care any more. I have decided to show you some courtesy and have deleted the evidence about you having alt account(s) yourself because I think this is the right thing to do at the end of the day. The proof was there for quite some time and I think interested parties have seen it already. What they are going to do is none of my business.
I think you have some mental problem or something but let me tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree here. I can't make you stop either but I am pretty sure the only thing you will succeed in doing is making a complete fool of yourself.

Now I am really going to put you on ignore and go about my day and you can keep your 'investigations' to yourself because I am really tired of all this bickering.

Have a nice day Sherlock  Wink

But you didn't actually delete it, did you?  http://archive.is/KEpGW#selection-2297.0-2318.62  You've just said you've deleted it, so your "gesture" is a token one at best.

As I said before:

Timelord2067 owns this domain : sdqdesigns.com   This and http://www.russiacoin.info are hosted on the same hosting provider  199.7.108.208   web208.dnchosting.com.

I don't want to disclose your full DOX. Or should I? I know what you have been doing though.

Do you want me to start listing all the previous alt coins scams and your cohorts in New Zealand and on the Cryptopia exchange specifically?

Well why not. Update in progress.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464274.0 PWNYCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700558.0;wap2  z3r0coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630009.0  russiacoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586382.0 shitcoins.info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548093.0 gollumcoin.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714793.0  rootcoin.co
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0  TEKcoin

Sockpuppets on the forum:  bitsta_2   z3r0coin     allah    russiacoin   gsiberger   ninjashibe  hiroo  shitcoins.info   shitcoin.info   glm  FAILNERD  ra1nb0wdash  kds007

None of the UID's you've listed are mine. (But, of course I'd say that)  Roll Eyes

(But you already knew that - didn't you?) - Follow the money...

... and the phone numbers

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:08:57 AM

See this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1750186.msg17488270#msg17488270
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

I don't think Wendigo put much though into the UID's s/he's selected...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464274.0 PWNYCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700558.0;wap2  z3r0coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630009.0  russiacoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586382.0 shitcoins.info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548093.0 gollumcoin.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714793.0  rootcoin.co
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0  TEKcoin

Sockpuppets on the forum:  bitsta_2   z3r0coin     allah    russiacoin   gsiberger   ninjashibe  hiroo  shitcoins.info   shitcoin.info   glm  FAILNERD  ra1nb0wdash  kds007

None of the UID's you've listed are mine. (But, of course I'd say that)  Roll Eyes

OK, let's have a look at this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0 TEKcoin thread started by thundertoe u=15927 http://archive.is/O3CfO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714793.0 rootcoin.co thread started by bitsta u=155823 http://archive.is/qsWQ9
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464274.0 PWNYCOIN thread started by ra1nb0wdash u=249569  http://archive.is/hOVHf
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548093.0 gollumcoin.com thread started by glm u=304232 http://archive.is/DhB3P
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586382.0 shitcoins.info thread started by shitcoins.info u=317533 http://archive.is/gMgGy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630009.0 russiacoin thread started by russiacoin u=336982 http://archive.is/tAVTe
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700558.0 z3r0coin thread started by z3r0coin u=357026 http://archive.is/GpA5U

then we have bitsta_2 u=361647 http://archive.is/prnXF z3r0coin     allah u=351062 http://archive.is/66GDa  russiacoin   gsiberger u=331695 http://archive.is/ZvktX ninjashibe u=327495 http://archive.is/b9KpU hiroo u=324656 http://archive.is/MdGWc shitcoins.info   shitcoin.info u=317532 http://archive.is/DzFMi  glm  FAILNERD u=297496 http://archive.is/uVECo ra1nb0wdash  kds007 <-- no such user.

I've crossed out the five duplicated UID's that Wendigo has added to make it look larger.

Remember this: ?

Accounts Connected:

Donationcoin, CryptoCanary, Sterlingcoin, EverGreenCoin, BernieCoin

Proof:

(snip)

17 April 2014, 07:03:55 Date Registered:    Donationcoin u=316228 http://archive.is/ShIqa

19 May 2014, 04:00:12 Date Registered:    CryptoCanary u=332653 http://archive.is/CGlCi

04 July 2014, 20:30:58 Date Registered:    Sterlingcoin u=351953 http://archive.is/JDHgg

26 October 2015, 07:26:27 Date Registered:    EverGreenCoin u=594870 http://archive.is/pdFUn

24 January 2016, 10:54:44 Date Registered:    BernieCoin u=738537 http://archive.is/r2VR6

11 October 2016, 23:09:24 Last Active:    CryptoCanary u=332653 http://archive.is/CGlCi

Let's look at something:

16 May 2011, 17:55:02 Date Registered:        Disposition ( mesmer ) u=12833 http://archive.is/IHE7m

13 days later:

29 May 2011, 08:32:55 Date Registered:    thundertoe u=15927 http://archive.is/O3CfO

11 days later:

09 June 2011, 06:16:06 Date Registered:    CoinMonster u=20242
05 June 2011, 19:47:59 Date Registered:    triplex u=18467 http://archive.is/PcuBm
14 July 2011, 15:57:55 Last Active:    triplex u=18467 http://archive.is/PcuBm

29 October 2013, 04:22:49 Date Registered:    zolace u=154943 http://archive.is/3NYnw
31 October 2013, 16:35:28 Date Registered:    bitsta u=155823 http://archive.is/qsWQ9
19 November 2013, 02:47:49 Date Registered: Anixs     u=163265 http://archive.is/QVXgN
19 November 2013, 05:43:15 Date Registered: Wendigo u=163375 http://archive.is/Ds15V
19 November 2013, 19:37:12 Date Registered: WhiteyZ u=163888 http://archive.is/Ql4eY
(you really need to read this first ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg17176176#msg17176176 http://archive.is/atBs1#selection-7869.127-7820.6 ) 20 November 2013, 20:04:56 Date Registered:    hilariousandco

12 February 2014, 23:47:48 Date Registered:        devvienuis u=248497
14 February 2014, 10:36:38 Date Registered:    ra1nb0wdash u=249569  http://archive.is/hOVHf

20 March 2014, 02:58:20 Date Registered:    FAILNERD u=297496 http://archive.is/uVECo
20 March 2014 Things aren't going too well for pawnco.in: "DEV the only way you can fix this is by relaunch. Announce a relaunch as fast as possible before more people get screwed by buying these worthless coins! There are already sale orders piling up on the exchanges!" (HeaDeKBaT) http://archive.is/OLt1L#selection-5185.0-5185.211 (Ten days of posts have been deleted, so we can't know what's transpired prior and there's till 178 pages to go)
24 Mar 2014 06:59:52 UTC snap shot of raxe.io https://archive.is/eV1lo

From this snapshot, we glean the sample transaction in this image https://archive.is/eV1lo/4b1b6275eba7897cdfe9c662eadbea6542e6997b.png there is a wallet address:

1D7JkNiFvs5mNNabVAiKsZz6Lrz7NgWbBV is part of Wallet [10081830a7] https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/10081830a7875bc2/addresses and has 13 Wallet Addresses.

24 March 2014, 11:10:54 Date Registered:    Raxe.io u=301032 http://archive.is/Wsnlk
?? 24 March 2014, 15:45:10 Date Registered:    waterpile u=301123 http://archive.is/URObX
27 March 2014, 13:19:09 Date Registered:    bitbaby u=303071
29 March 2014, 06:06:28 Date Registered:    glm u=304232 http://archive.is/DhB3P
01 April 2014, 18:43:11  Last actual post WhiteyZ
http://archive.is/OyteG#selection-337.5-337.33

07 April 2014, 04:05:02 Last Active:    FAILNERD u=297496 http://archive.is/uVECo
16 April 2014, 07:33:30 Date Registered:    PeanutCoins u=315754 http://archive.is/rXqUc
17 April 2014, 07:03:55 Date Registered:    Donationcoin u=316228 http://archive.is/ShIqa
20 April 2014, 03:03:19 Date Registered:    shitcoin.info u=317532 http://archive.is/DzFMi
20 April 2014, 03:04:25 Date Registered:    shitcoins.info u=317533 http://archive.is/gMgGy

02 May 2014, 17:42:42 Last Active:    glm u=304232 http://archive.is/DhB3P
03 May 2014, 00:08:39 Date Registered:    hiroo u=324656 http://archive.is/MdGWc
08 May 2014, 18:29:59 Date Registered:    ninjashibe u=327495 http://archive.is/b9KpU
15 May 2014, 08:30:56 Last Active:    ninjashibe u=327495 http://archive.is/b9KpU
16 May 2014, 19:37:24 Date Registered:    gsiberger u=331695 http://archive.is/ZvktX
19 May 2014, 04:00:12 Date Registered:    CryptoCanary u=332653 http://archive.is/CGlCi
29 May 2014, 20:12:14 Date Registered:    russiacoin u=336982 http://archive.is/tAVTe

16 June 2014, 03:27:23 Date Registered:        BiPolarBob u=343899 http://archive.is/Z6led
21 June 2014, 19:13:39 Last Active:    ra1nb0wdash u=249569  http://archive.is/hOVHf
02 July 2014, 22:49:48 Date Registered:    allah u=351062 http://archive.is/66GDa
04 July 2014, 20:30:58 Date Registered:    Sterlingcoin u=351953 http://archive.is/JDHgg
12 July 2014, 04:29:04 Last Active:    russiacoin u=336982 http://archive.is/tAVTe
13 July 2014, 15:46:25 Date Registered:        orryde u=354974 http://archive.is/yOlqp
16 July 2014, 04:34:45 Date Registered:    superSTAR777 u=355868 http://archive.is/lwHSE
19 July 2014, 08:35:22 Last Active:    allah u=351062 http://archive.is/66GDa
19 July 2014, 08:42:05 Date Registered:    z3r0coin u=357026 http://archive.is/GpA5U
20 July 2014, 05:29:56 Date Registered:    ACCTseller u=357263
20 July 2014, 06:40:20 Date Registered:    deluxeCITY u=357282
21 July 2014, 01:31:08 Date Registered:    Panthers52 u=357487
22 July 2014, 15:51:40 Date Registered:    Quickseller u=358020
25 July 2014, 20:45:44 Date Registered:    Hero1 u=359157 http://archive.is/IEQug
28 July 2014, 02:04:54 Date Registered:    josef2000 u=359905 http://archive.is/hJXTB <-- Could just be a coincidence, but let's throw it in anyways...
31 July 2014, 08:38:11 Last Active:    z3r0coin u=357026 http://archive.is/GpA5U

01 August 2014, 18:39:15 Date Registered:    twister u=361475
02 August 2014, 03:32:43 Last Active:    hiroo u=324656 http://archive.is/MdGWc
02 August 2014, 03:34:51 Last Active:    shitcoins.info u=317533 http://archive.is/gMgGy
02 August 2014, 03:36:26 Date Registered:    bitsta_2 u=361647 http://archive.is/prnXF
09 August 2014, 23:23:41 Last Active:    bitsta_2 u=361647 http://archive.is/prnXF

18 September 2014, 14:25:57 Last Active:    gsiberger u=331695 http://archive.is/ZvktX

03 December 2014, 00:39:56 Last Active:    shitcoin.info u=317532 http://archive.is/DzFMi
23 December 2014, 02:24:53 Last Active:    PeanutCoins u=315754 http://archive.is/rXqUc

26 May 2015 09:00:43 ePawnCoin thread deleted / last modified - all posts removed
26 May 2015 11:21:40 PawnCoin [IPCO] (10 March 2014) thread last edited by pawnco.in - first ten  days of posts are removed.
27 May 2015, 06:51:24 Last Active:        extraKrispy http://archive.is/cCDAn
28 May 2015, 16:08:33 Last Active:    pawnco.in u=265418 http://archive.is/7o28G
29 May 2015, 01:55:25 Date Registered:    V.Lace u=516939
30 May 2015, 01:36:22 Date Registered:    Tomatocage1 u=517424 http://archive.is/qggFI
01 June 2015, 04:18:04 Last Active:    Tomatocage1 u=517424 http://archive.is/qggFI

26 October 2015, 07:26:27 Date Registered:    EverGreenCoin u=594870 http://archive.is/pdFUn
01 November 2015, 09:51:21 Last actual post by AccTraderALT http://archive.is/35bRu#selection-353.5-353.35

24 January 2016, 10:54:44 Date Registered:    BernieCoin u=738537 http://archive.is/r2VR6
02 February 2016, 05:50:36 CoinMonster's last post http://archive.is/LTxZs#selection-333.1-362.1

10 May 2016, 13:03:35 Last Active:    ACCTseller u=357263
16 May 2016, 15:45:01 TomatoCage's very last post which is more a look in the door. http://archive.is/gaFTA#selection-3831.0-3877.21
20 May 2016, 12:39:12 Scammer Boelens [dox'ed] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1478656.0 (last edit 07 June 2016 17:52:19)
23 May 2016, 17:45:10 Last Active:    bitsta u=155823 http://archive.is/qsWQ9

11 October 2016, 23:09:24 Last Active:    CryptoCanary u=332653 http://archive.is/CGlCi

05 January 2017, 07:52:14 Last Active:    Sterlingcoin u=351953 http://archive.is/JDHgg
05 January 2017, 16:09:52 Last Active:    Donationcoin u=316228 http://archive.is/ShIqa
09 January 2017, 20:01:51 Last Active:    BernieCoin u=738537 http://archive.is/r2VR6
Today at 09:49:14 Last Active:    EverGreenCoin u=594870 http://archive.is/pdFUn
Last Active:    Today at 15:49:30

http://archive.is/0JEGC#selection-6949.0-6970.40

HI EVERYONE!!!!

This is Steven Saxton, the rightful owner of the CryptoCanary account!!!

I am super excited to announce, I finally have my account back! Wooo Hooo!!!!

Thanks to everyone that helped!! Especially BitcoinTalk staff!!

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Happy New Year, indeed!!!!  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

If Wendigo is correct in their assertion that all the alts they have nominated in the above post are all alts of each other, then it stands to reason that CryptoCanary is the alt behind RussiaCoin, and that Steve Saxton is quickseller...

But to be on the safe side, let's follow through with some checks and balances...

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:13:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 08:30:37 PM by Gunthar

My gun is on the roll again:

To add to this ring

Accounts connected: Indijanos, Tyrantt

Proof:

I'd like to join your signature campaign.

Name : Indijanos
Wear Sig : yes
btc address: 174zWYV7ace8r1eBsAHx9idKSMM8d74s4N
(Archive)

same address

I'd like to join your signature campaign.

User: Tyrantt
Postion to Apply: Sr. Member
Posts Start: 1821
Address: 174zWYV7ace8r1eBsAHx9idKSMM8d74s4N

I've also sent an e-mail considering my negative trust status and will put signature and avatar if accepted. Thank you.

(Archive)

Addresses
Code:
174zWYV7ace8r1eBsAHx9idKSMM8d74s4N
[/quote]

Accounts connected: the_K_man, Bit_Member

Proof:

I have enrolled to this campaign Smiley
You need to post you current post and bitcoin address for completing formalty

thanks faiza1990 for the help Smiley

bitcoin address: 1wc6wE675MH1hHDDnzKpdNHPvz3Yz2GTL

(Archive)

same address

User: Bit_Member
Position to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 38
Address: 1wc6wE675MH1hHDDnzKpdNHPvz3Yz2GTL

(Archive)

Addresses
Code:
1wc6wE675MH1hHDDnzKpdNHPvz3Yz2GTL
[/quote]

Accounts connected: ibh98, Munna98

Proof:

Hi i would like to Join:
Name: ibh98
BTC address : 1AvqB4UXZwgzC7nsaQRQJsPYa3ssz5i56p
Thanks in advance.

(Archive)

same address

User: Munna98
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 41
Address: 1AvqB4UXZwgzC7nsaQRQJsPYa3ssz5i56p
(Archive)

Addresses
Code:
1AvqB4UXZwgzC7nsaQRQJsPYa3ssz5i56p
[/quote]

Accounts connected: Tanic, Taki

Proof:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/tanya.yermakova
Address: 18HmcqjexaQsVWrPXDw1hTXn25wttTGhzH
(Archive)

same address

I`m applaying again in beginning of new week. I hope you will accept me, thanks in advance.

Btctalk name: Taki

Btc Addy: 18HmcqjexaQsVWrPXDw1hTXn25wttTGhzH

(Archive)

Addresses
Code:
18HmcqjexaQsVWrPXDw1hTXn25wttTGhzH
[/quote]

~snip

BEWARE: you are posting on my behalf...i may sue you if they sue me...

--- quickscammer --- marcothescammer --- marcotheshitter and quickfucker --- quickshitter --- theshitminer --- marcothebutt--- quickfapper --- Quickseller is now marcotheminer, enjoy the fun Cheesy

I still think someone's dad has some explaining to do...
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

So I assume Timelord2067 doesn't want to pay heed to my messages nor my thread that I created for the user's reference and mine

I assume Timelord2067's not interested in reassessing the rating left on my profile and I don't want to spend more time asking the user to do so. I feel that I have been wrongly accused of a crime I never committed and this was due to negligence of Timelord2067 and the user's ignorance. I do understand the user has a busy life but due to this if anyone misuses the trust system, it's wrong and like me today, in future the user's ratings may be based on his assumptions as he doesn't get time to READ the case and interprets the case as per his knowledge.

I feel that if a person tags ALTs of scammers/spammers, he/she should be responsible for the ratings but ignorance and negligence can just harm a genuine user's account. I feel this is mainly done so that the user can earn a DT position but it would be thorough misuse of the DT system created by Theymos if such ratings are left randomly.

@Yahoo and other DT members: I wish to know if this thread is only to track alts of spammers or even scammers? I want to know the alts of 2 scammers who scammed me in the previous year. I know I'm late in doing this but I did not know who would help me as the user was a newbie and I was not aware that even Indian payment accounts and Payza are reversible payment methods. That was negligence on my part. Is it OK if I post the accounts here?

Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 09:06:59 PM by Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Accounts connected : [/b] Jorjito ,  Karl Perkin

Proof : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021399.msg13476432#msg13476432
          https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021399.msg13477218#msg13477218

Addresses
Code:
1c7VyPKXmHWTXv6pfj7JUCAae1JkkbHXh
16KqDbvZamAFGp7Gw26UJYnepzkzdtA2uL

Accounts connected: WW5, bitsum, ThisIsMeLOL , Affilate User

Proof:
http://archive.is/4qmLN#selection-3059.1-3059.35   ( Affilate User -> JustDie ) http://archive.is/TKywH#selection-541.10-541.44

Addresses:
Code:
1JLf9AZ3hUediEenMEguCPgvVaF7TEjT8j
1E5CtTLEMXyDJKzqqiRwXkvfi9Fw2H47wQ
1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd
18cWd5NGpaRY36XXRFJHMcn4TaAAaogWam
17jWveGpXrsciwVvDFXHXTe7wx4yv71MtL
1J2DhMzzL9qVRmyjUPar2c48bhzesMjKon
113HJHSyvPW6v8WQUG6UHfrYLxdWpZRVDv
1Kq6rFC8h9mAHE7GmdiMPaqRtNLR1QDSPc
1F4fJtk5aoSCUpVtnry1gzTGQoVQUqVpNu
13o9BkRbDNZ5CNr5CtRQ2FNPEetGYBJFoA
12sqvvZ3LHNgtafA2sTBkPCYvhJdkmisHw
Miscellaneous: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg13738573#msg13738573

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:25:09 PM

Although I am not certain beyond a reasonable doubt, I strongly believe that Gunthar is an alt of purchased (as of Feb 2015) account Hamuki, and was vouching for himself.

Archive of the bitcointalkaccountpricer.com page for Hamuki (selection is when I believe the account was most likely sold). Note the number of posts each activity period.

Gunthar's profile lists his BTC address as 1GuntharqyUPvE7NdXChiy8x6rFrH1woPe

Note that Hamuki's profile lists his BTC address as 1HamukiBbYq5Fe5mL2ZHCELemr4f7WHu6t and was last active on January 05, 2017, 11:46:12 PM

Both of these profile addresses are vanity addresses.

On Jan 6, 2017, Gunthar received a withdrawal from poloinex that was confirmed in block 446834. He later sent the entire amount of his BTC from his above withdrawal to an intermediary address, which transaction was confirmed in block 446879 (about 7 hours after the withdrawal). Roughly 7 hours later, Gunther sends the entire withdrawal amount to the address listed in Hamuki's profile. This transaction was sent on Jan 6, 2017 at 20:05, roughly 19 hours after Hamuki was last active, and ~3 days later has not logged back in to confirm payment (if you were going to argue this was a payment to him).

I can say on good authority that when Hamuki was sold that it's sale included the private key to one or more bitcoin addresses associated with it.

not agreeing or disagreeing but from what I see, both users occasionally leave a ~Hamu or ~Gun

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1740470.msg17443430#msg17443430 ~Gun
and Hamu has some if you go on his recent posts and CTRL+F ~H
I have to say it: 4.1 is running very smooth. After some tricks and adjustments i am finally running it 24/7 without issues (unlikely earlier versions with a lot of orders to restore, fails to save/load orders and markets etc).
Actually i'm earning way more with CAT than my 5xAntminer S7 (which after the halving became pretty useless)
Once again: KUDO Sampey!
~Hamu

You mean kinda like how some people sign their posts with a portion of their name that is followed by a tilda?

~Gun

Roll Eyes

yup
Gunthar has more or less admitted that Hamuki is his alt http://archive.is/2Crjp#selection-5349.1-5371.3

As mentioned above, he was vouching for himself, and have given himself positive trust
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Gunthar has more or less admitted that Hamuki is his alt http://archive.is/2Crjp#selection-5349.1-5371.3

gotta love the "more or less" lol

As per this OP writing style and behaviour you just make retard personal vendettas here and there (like in this butthurt topic) using retard FUD lol

See ya QS...waiting for you to get back on DT so your fake trust feedbacks would have some effects...
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
LickMyAss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

Accounts connected : fortunecryptorobelneo

Proof : http://archive.is/0VRBc#selection-563.30-563.64
        http://archive.is/u2y7G#selection-5655.17-5655.51

Part of Wallet Address 1CQ4hxqCbQYcRQx8SeL41ZRKZUpUTd5YDW - robelneo
Code:
18LhYYr6GUQ7BBKVkZPnksuFKFiJxPic85 
1MG8hV8ZCDDsfZcyf3VQ24oNv8SYLJD1JZ - fortunecrypto
1CQ4hxqCbQYcRQx8SeL41ZRKZUpUTd5YDW

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Accounts connected : mr. prorezilient

Proof : http://archive.is/ARkjR#selection-2599.0-2599.34
        http://archive.is/elYWA#selection-563.19-563.53

Addresses
Code:
17mT4nvcA6kBYGi6Kpp2v7WZTmWJoWxsPg

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:40:49 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 08:53:36 AM by Timelord2067

As mentioned above, he was vouching for himself, and have given himself positive trust

gotta love the "more or less" lol

As per this OP writing style and behaviour you just make retard personal vendettas here and there (like in this butthurt topic) using retard FUD lol

See ya QS...waiting for you to get back on DT so your fake trust feedbacks would have some effects...
~Gun

Extra! EXTRA! Read all about it!

07 September 2015, 10:06:00 Panthers52 posts a time line in the Quickseller escrowing for himself thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.msg12347686#msg12347686  defending Quickseller against TSP - tspacepilot just one post after  TomatoCage replies to Coinonomous who states that "At this point, I'm actually convinced that you are not only Quickseller & Panthers, but also TC." with a flip comment "Negative ghost rider. " http://archive.is/cNigs#selection-2803.0-3064.3

08 Sep 2015-09-08 Vod posts on QuickSeller's trust wall (neutral) that QuickSeller's assertion s/he had been banned for three days is not true.

09 September 2015, 11:01:56 Is escrowing for yourself using a secret alt OK? Thread started by Vod https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174622.0 118 say "NO" while 13 say "yes"

22 September 2015, 13:07:52 TomatoCage's last post for the next eight months is to post an in-depth step by step walk through of how to scam with PayPal. http://archive.is/sx8eh#selection-2065.0-2075.63

16 October 2015 xetsr leaves QuickSeller positive trust: BTC 4.0 "sold him btc for cash in mail. I sent first. smooth deal." but no reference link. Yet, on the 26th January 2016 QuickSeller expresses grave concerns for that kind of transaction: http://archive.is/BCfWy#selection-9677.0-9677.280

14 December 2015, 02:52:50 Quickseller comes on as ACCTseller to talk about ACCTseller in the third person. http://archive.is/uBGMz#selection-3453.0-3501.247

28 December 2015, 00:33:35 Last actual post by Master-P http://archive.is/unvlK#selection-553.5-553.35

The alt known as quickseller uses deceptive tactics (ie using alts to vouch for one another as exampled above) to further their own gains.

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/m7MOp#selection-1157.0-1289.1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: