Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:45:56 AM

Overcoming the fear of losing money will surely help us a lot because this will give a comfortable thinking that everything will be alright and you need to set this kind of mind set especially to the people who want to start trading so if they get into situation that they need to cut loss then they will not think of it anymore.
Well I guess losing money especially in trading is inevitable and overcoming your fear of losing it is a must. Its a must for your own seek, for you to not be over thinker and must accept that failures was not avoidable. I guess someone already heard if you failed to handle your money properly it can be earned again.
If you want to become a trader or investor then you should be a good risk taker if you have no quality of risk taking then you are unable to do trading or investing because in trading and investing win and loss is the part of this game so be confident while doing trading or investing.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies offer the highest reward to risk ratio in all asset classes in the history of all financial activity. Even a beginner can make exponential returns if he just invents money he can lose and focuses on coins that have the potential to become 10x or greater. That's already a 10 to 1 incredibly favorable reward ratio, even if he just holds a basket.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

In trading there are always negative deals. Without them, nowhere. Our task is to reduce the number of minus deals to a minimum. At the same time, you should try to drain the coin with a minimal minus. It is better to merge at once with a small minus, if something went wrong than to sit and wait until this minus will increase. A minus repulse on another transaction.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:07 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

This is true because the thing about fear is it restricts a person from doing what he or she really wants to do. When it comes to trading or investing, people usually fear that it might not be as successful as they want it to be, but the worst part is because of that fear, they will not even try it at all. So, the best thing is to fight or face that fear because it is a hindrance to one's success.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

This is true because the thing about fear is it restricts a person from doing what he or she really wants to do. When it comes to trading or investing, people usually fear that it might not be as successful as they want it to be, but the worst part is because of that fear, they will not even try it at all. So, the best thing is to fight or face that fear because it is a hindrance to one's success.

Fear oftentimes the cause of failure because it hinder you to even try. In trading for example, it's not an easy decision because it needs courage and good analytical skills and the risk is always there. In this case you just have to feed your mind with positive thoughts and a lot of knowledge because if you know what you are doing,you will more or less not feel that fear of the unknown anymore.
egonzalezburns1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

Don't be too much angry when you're losing because it would make the situation becomes worst and worst . Try to face with it and choose the right solution.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

but lost all of your funds is not good in trading. i always fear when my coins are being dumped, i cant hold it for more time, finally i decide to sell my coins eventhough little loss, i wont take risk to get deeper loss or lost all my funds. this is bad situation when the coin being dump, i cant control my self to be calm.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

For beginners they would say "Oh that's easy i can overcome it in no time!" But they're wrong if they're in the place that they're loosing money that's the time they will think it's really hard to overcome that.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:04 AM

I agree. Before you succeed in something, first you need to fail in order to learn and improve your strategy.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:32:49 AM

Don't be too much angry when you're losing because it would make the situation becomes worst and worst . Try to face with it and choose the right solution.
Fear is something that creates or forms negative impact in the inverters, so without overcoming that, it is very difficult to get the taste of success in the digital currencies, that's not angry that is fear that people may feel.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:57 AM

Sounds like a gambling philosophy, still could not ignore its meaning. One of the basic thumb rule of trading is we cannot prevent losses but we will be able to cut the losses early when it will be very small. Yes, losses also a part of trading.
It isn't necessarily a "gambling ", and I agree with OP.  In his annual reports, Warren Buffet always says Berkshire Hathaway can and probably will lose money.  You always have to expect it, because no one knows what asset prices (stocks, bitcoin, anything) are going to do.  Everyone might hate taking losses but they're definitely to be expected.  I've taken plenty.  Sad
I suggest that this is a must read thread. There are lots of successful millionaires that first lose their money or properties before they become successful. You need to sacrifice something in order to gain something you want to get. Losing money is part of the risk in trading. You might not get it all but at the very least you have tried your best in order to gain something. Every day you will learn something new and you can become an experienced trader if you keep doing what you want.
If you want to become a trader or investor then you should be a good risk taker if you have no quality of risk taking then you are unable to do trading or investing because in trading and investing win and loss is the part of this game so be confident while doing trading or investing.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Fear is something that creates or forms negative impact in the inverters, so without overcoming that, it is very difficult to get the taste of success in the digital currencies, that's not angry that is fear that people may feel.
Most of fear will make you enjoy your nervous, scare and hopeless. I think it's hard to gain the success but there are people did it so actually we can do it, just work harder you will get it. No pain no gain.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

if u lose some investment in bitcoin dont be afraid or be angry cause when you entered in bitcoin you are believing to what happen ur investment bitcoin for your future..  if u afraid when bearish market on btc just ignored or snob but much better way you catch the dip price of btc. Believed me or believed to btc.. this your future..
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

Well right from the start a trader has already overcomed his fear of losing money right before he even started trading otherwise he will not enter trading if he really is afraid of losing money.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:11:40 AM

I remember those days where I sometimes cry when I lose my money at trading. It made me stronger and taught me the things I needed and it served me well.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:06 AM

I remember those days where I sometimes cry when I lose my money at trading. It made me stronger and taught me the things I needed and it served me well.
Be matured, you will not cry if you understand what you are doing, in trading you need to be smart and strong emotionally as well because they will go together for you to be successful. Even if you are smart but you cannot control your emotion, that is too risky for you as anytime you might lose focus and make wrong decision that would lead to a big lose.

Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

It is but if the person never made gains for a long time then it's better for him to stop and quit. It needs to be balanced also and not always losing.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

If you are strong enough and smart in the present time then you will take wise decision for investment and trading as well so it is not a problem for you you can put all your funds in several coins and some amount in the top ranking bitcoins. if you lose the value of one coin there will be the profit from other side and you will not fear of loosing money.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

Losses and failures are generally useful not only in trading. They help to learn those who treat them with dignity. You can not avoid losses in trading. But you should always try to limit them and understand what leads to them.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

I agree that loosing is part of successful trading if we did not experience loosing we will not be a good trader and loosing is the best teacher. With loosing we can manage our emotions in the next investments we are going to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: