Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:50:39 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
I agree to the fact that losing is a part of successfully trading. Failure is part of our life and through those failures made us strong enough to face the different consequences of our actions. If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
Before start to try investment or trading, you must to have good knowledge enough to keep your capital when the market have bloodbath time. Currently, the cryptocurrency market are dumping by the price of Bitcoin, it is a chance to know the method avoid loss in this time.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:16 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Yes, i consider it as a part of trading, there's no perfect trading since we cannot predict the future movements of bitcoin and altcoins.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:09 PM

yes therefore we must set the strategy so we do not lose money.
Well, losing money is a part of trading and life. Everything we do is taking a risk; if you lose money, you to remind yourself that it is a part of trading and life goes on. Try and try until you succeed. And you're right, having strategy is a must.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:07:21 AM

my way to trade successfully is to forgot i'm using that amount of money.

if you look at 1BTC as 20K dollars it's scary but, if you look at it as a fu**ing 1 it's just a number and your mission is to transform it in 2 then 3 and so on =D
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:23:43 AM

Losing money is part of our life in every firm that we encounter especially in trading,we always take a risk on it.We need to motivate ourself that life must go on and just keep on holding evrything must gonna be okey and time will come you'll going to be succeed.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:46:15 AM

It is true, we need to overcome our fear of loosing money, if you hold on to it and not invest, you will need to battle inflation in the coming years, without investments and passive income you might loose in the long run. You should treat your money as your friend, it is true that money you save today will save you in the future, but money also grows old and losses its buying power, in other words, the cost of living will be much more higher inthe future than today, you need to take risk in order for you to be successful in life, and even if you fail investing today the lessons that you have learned will help you in the future for you to be more successful, specifically bitcoin, the capital gains it can give can also be enormous than any other investments.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:51 AM

There is no better way to protect yourself from losing a significant sum of money like diversification.
You should invest in at least a few cryptocurrencies and not one - ir is the best protection.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

In the past of my life I’m start when trading then I’m lose some money because I’m don’t know how to buy and sell . This is my big fault to don’t know how to trade but start trade so I’m loss money but 1 year later I’m recover my all lose.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

In the past of my life I’m start when trading then I’m lose some money because I’m don’t know how to buy and sell . This is my big fault to don’t know how to trade but start trade so I’m loss money but 1 year later I’m recover my all lose.

Its like that almost for everyone. Though the time frame varies. Some recover their losses a lot quicker than you. You just have to be gutsy when it comes to making trades. Being too safe would leave you behind so don'tvbe afraid of losing and take lessons from your losses

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

Don't be too much angry when you're losing because it would make the situation becomes worst and worst . Try to face with it and choose the right solution.
Fear is something that creates or forms negative impact in the inverters, so without overcoming that, it is very difficult to get the taste of success in the digital currencies, that's not angry that is fear that people may feel.
Most of fear will make you enjoy your nervous, scare and hopeless. I think it's hard to gain the success but there are people did it so actually we can do it, just work harder you will get it. No pain no gain.
There is a very common saying that invest only that much amount of money that you can quite comfortably afford to lose. Till the time you will not overcome this fear of losing money, you will not be able to make something big in your life.

If you will remain afraid of losing money, then there are likely chances that you will end of losing your money instead of gaining more money. You need to be brave and have confidence in yourself.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

yes if you trade you must be prepared to take some loss.Or you can find project with real backing and sleep peacefull.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

But yea use money that you can miss. Not your last dime.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

When i first experience trading i was afraid to lose even if it small that's why sometimes i don't success in trading because i panic because i might lose my balance. When i always trading that's the time i learn new things that don't rush things. I have overcome my fear in losing money because if i did do it i will not be able to trade with confidence. If we fear of losing money then trading is not meant to us.
Everything there in this world is for you good. There comes a profits and we hug them with immense happiness that is good. Then there are losses, we hate them. But don’t you think they are the best teachers for you, like you have said that too.

Yes they are, and they are best to teach you how to be different next time when such situation occurs. Just hug them as you high profits.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

yes if you trade you must be prepared to take some loss.Or you can find project with real backing and sleep peacefull.
If you are aiming to learn then you must be ready in any case that you lose your investment, better to prepare yourself and understand risk management
from that point you will be able to compensate yourself and begin to earn from this industry.
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

This is damn right, i have lost many chances to win because of the fear。Sometimes you have to be more aggressive.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

If you are aiming to learn then you must be ready in any case that you lose your investment, better to prepare yourself and understand risk management
from that point you will be able to compensate yourself and begin to earn from this industry.
That fear inside of you is a big hindrance to your success, if you want to be a successful trader you have to conquer that fear so you will improve.
Trading is a risky way of making money, you might also lose therefore your approach should be strategic and must always rely on your on your mind not on your emotion.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Correct! Having a bad trade and wrong decisions about what made you do that is good for your future trading transactions. You will learn a lot of lesson after your mistake and you will be more careful and wise with future trades. Losing is part of our life and we can't avoid it, we can just let it be a guide and do everything we can to lessen the risk next time.
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

It's a hurt lesson. I used to win a lot on my first time trading. That make me conceited them when the market went down, I trade in blind and loss all my money.
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Totally agree. You can have the feeling of fear, because that also helps to not get crazy, but at the same time you need to overcome it. Means that you need to be cautious but step forward.

But at the same time, once you are holding bitcoins is also very important to know how to store them proper, be responsible with what you are holding. And another important thing I believe it is to have registered annotations (in paper and pen and keep it in a safe place) informing your loved ones with all the information about your crypto coins. For example if you are using exchanges, wallets and the specifications about your devices. Just in case, if something happens to you, you can be sure that this value will not be lost and the people you care can count on it.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experience trader.
[quote ]

Yes in betting you need to overcome to lose your money so that you will win on that game. As well as in trading also you have to bet your capital with confidence that you can make it so that you will  succeed and make profit. You need to be brave and strong with strategic thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: