Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
You are correct! We should not afraid when we are investing our money in trading, I am sure that we are aware that trading is not an easy job so it is really necessary that we have many knowledge before we engage in trading.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:15:24 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
You are correct! We should not afraid when we are investing our money in trading, I am sure that we are aware that trading is not an easy job so it is really necessary that we have many knowledge before we engage in trading.
We have to, or else we won't succeed in our life, we need not to fear in everything and we need to think positive that we won't lose money, honestly, I don't have much money and don't have much knowledge when it comes to securing money, but as of now what I am doing is doing a research on how can I manage my money well.
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

That is true,because sometimes business doesn't  have to do with gaining anyway.
there are risk worth taking which may warrant you loosing your cash
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

When you can not afford to lose, then trade is not your land. As long as you learn from your past experience and lose too much, and then move to each body, you lose your awareness of trading again after you learn, and then start making money on it.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:00 AM

No risk no gain. When you start trading set aside a portion of your fund, so that even if you loss while trading  it wouldn't affect you much.
I think there is not a single person on this planet who never made any wrong decision. But it doesn’t mean that we should loose our faith and forget about winning.

It is not some 100 m race where there will be only one winner and that’s it. It’s a long marathon in which everyone who is just standing, will get some points in the end and will be a winner. If you are away from trading for last few month, then you can imagine yourself about how much you have lost in these months.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

The basic rule for me is " worry more about your los than profit"....and it works for me, it may not work for you. Whatever that works for you in trading, stick tight to it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:19:55 PM

There are different types of bitcoiners here. Not all are willing to lose money and I am one of them which is why I never tried trading because loss is juxtaposed to trading already. Fear of losing money is not so bad at all, in fact it made me look for other alternatives of earning which just requires some of my time and no money out. But if you are an aspiring trader then this definitely must be one of your favorite motto, somewhat a gambler' motto but this is real.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

I agree with you about these philosophy. When we can learn from our mistage that can make up, but if we still the same we will be most stupid creation. never forget to make that failure to cultivate our spirit to keep learning and thinking.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

I agree to the fact that losing is a part of successfully trading. Failure is part of our life and through those failures made us strong enough to face the different consequences of our actions. If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
The best thing is that in this business you have to deal with the risks and not the ambiguities. Risks can be calculated and the profit or loss can be minimized or maximized on the basis of that. Studying the market with unbiased intentions and analyzing it with facts and statistics will guarantee that in the end you are not the loser. But just investing and waiting for some miracle to happen will never work even in this market.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

if you want to become a good trader then you need to over come fear of losing because if you have worry about losing then you will never be able to do trading and be remember that for a good trader you should have a quality of risk taker. if you are a good risk taker then you will never fear of losing money and if you have no fear then you can become big trader.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

if you want to become a good trader then you need to over come fear of losing because if you have worry about losing then you will never be able to do trading and be remember that for a good trader you should have a quality of risk taker. if you are a good risk taker then you will never fear of losing money and if you have no fear then you can become big trader.
I remember my professor saying that those people who have succeed in their life are those who decided to take a huge change and risk, and I humbly agree with him. I think that it can also be applied in trading because I also took risk when I decided to start trading. I have no knowledge nor any idea about so I try to learn the basic things about it until I tried and learn from my own experiences. Honestly, not all trading and traders are always successful so there is a big challenge if you will continue trading after losing and taking the step to try again is a risk already. Moving on and learning from your own trading experiences will help you become a good trader and a successful one so don't be afraid of losing money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

Very well said, that is really true we need to overcome our fear of losing money to be more good enough in trading, because losing our money is part on doing trading, so we need to overcome it and make it a motivation to became more expert and to became more great.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

Sometimes, in order to gain big things and better we should feel like loser sometimes and experiencing it is such a big hurt for us knowing that its all wasted in just once. But in order to win more we must also lose and found a better one.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

I agree. The first consideration is to accept the fact that losing money is part of the game. No success is purely success along the way. Surely there are rough roads that will help mold you to become a better businessperson than you were yesterday. Hence, you should not be afraid of risking losses. Be brave in adversity because it is through it that you improve your trading prowess. No one is born an expert for everyone is a work in progress.

Best of luck to all your trading endeavors!
Trading is a proper job and profession. You need to work hard in order to understand it in a right way. There are so many strategies that are used by expert traders time to time for gaining good profit with fluctuating crypto market. Losses are part of life, you can never ever appreciate profits until and unless you don’t go through losses. Indeed, never ever take losses on heart, rather learn from them and move on.

poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

Losing happens with all sort of trade, though you were experienced or have good knowledge about it. In my view one can be considered successful in trading when he has the ability to minimize loss or avoid loss even during times of hard financial crisis. With bitcoin it is very hard because price fluctuation occurs without any notification.

That's right. Losing is always a part of trade. No one is perfect, and no one has all the knowledge that would help them actually decide on which trades would actually work best. Losing, I think, can be seen as a good thing because it has a lot of potential to teach someone and give him or her good experience, which can help that person with his/her future dealings. As they say, "experience is the best teacher", and if you consider losing as an experience, then you could probably get a lot of good things from it even at the expense of some of your assets at times.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

Yeah emotions must be thrown away while trading and the fear of losing is among those emotions. In theory everything is ok but when you trade is hard to keep it, so because it is hard it makes you a professional.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

Yes right thats one of my fear thats why i dont invest too much on trading.. we all knew trading involves risk so winning and losing are the 2 options you will face so need to be more confident first before making decisions on trading.. For me ill just risk my extra money on trading not my personal in my pocket... As many says invest only what you can afford to lose Smiley
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

Sounds like a gambling philosophy, still could not ignore its meaning. One of the basic thumb rule of trading is we cannot prevent losses but we will be able to cut the losses early when it will be very small. Yes, losses also a part of trading.
I don't think it is much of a gambler's philosophy than it is trader's way up the ladder of profitable trading. Losing is inevitable in a financial market, because there are countless factors at work at any point in time in the market. Understanding just that, puts a trader in the right position to research and develop ways out of such losing proposition since the market have proven to be cyclic in nature.

A gambler's philosophy is very different from a trader's philosophy. Although they may be the same in the aspect that losing money is always a probability, they are different because in trading, you have trends and movements to follow, and it's not totally due to chance. Unlike in gambling where winning is mostly due to chance and luck. In trading, I think the more experience and knowledge you have, the better chances of success you would get. Losing is always part of anything, which a person should accept.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

On the off chance that you comprehend what the risks of trading are, at that point you'll likewise understand that benefits aren't ensured. It will require aptitudes and experience that may cost you years to develop. What's more, and still, at the end of the day you aren't ensured any benefits. What you are stating has more to do with a your trading style. Furthermore, this trading style isn't any not quite the same as customary betting.
Habenn

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

Well Said!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: