Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

A riskbreaker yes.
If you cant take that risk profits will be slower and it will take years before you can get what you are aiming for.
With a larger amount of money that will be invested or some call it almost like a bet the time span it will take will be lessen rather rhan being impatient always with a small amount that is taking longer.
fear is part of crypto and losing money does too,if we will analyze the mean fear of losing is just a hindrance in which many aspiring user loss their confidence becauseof this.when we can overcome this by motivating our self to be brave and conqueror so this hindrance wont stop us from doing what we think can give us profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
yes, in business or investment. If you are afraid of losing money you will not do anything. In bitcoin investments, if you are afraid of losing money, you will lose many chances. Please consider carefully before investing, analyze the market accurately. Then make the decision, if that failure is also the lesson that you have for the next time.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

Fear of losing is the reason why many people are losing in trading. In cryptocurrency trading just like others assets trade you lose when you did invest into an assets at the wrong time. Many cryptocurrency's traders do buy into a coins at the wrong time and also sell they coins at the wrong time.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Even after loosing some money through trading he should get some experience about finding which one will give good profit and which one is not. So if he is not perfect in trading than better stop trading. Learning from the failures we have experienced before should be used as learning for the future in trade. But still we must realize that losses in trading can be experienced by anyone, either by a beginner or who has a lot of experience in trading. Sometimes people who are ordinary and experienced in their trades can be careless until they have to give up their money

The market trading is a continous process and making loss is not the end of the world. If we make loss, we can overcome this problem in the next days by making profit to neutralize it I think.
Fear to loss is part of our life and it is just normal but don't take it seriously. In making transaction risk is always present and if we caught by that risk then I guess it is time for us to loss. Failure is just normal and even those successful person had experience this, don't afraid to fail but rather take it as a challenge to forge a better expirience.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

We can see that some people are not even naturally fit for trading, and that is the reason that they remain as stick to some type of job. but some people having good trading skill they mostly do not have any fear in trading, but still some trader have fear of losing everything in trading i think such people must have good control over their fear if he want to become a good trader. I suggest that this is a must read thread. There are lots of successful millionaires that first lose their money or properties before they become successful
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Losing money is part of the risk in trading. You might not get it all but at the very least you have tried your best in order to gain something. Every day you will learn something new and you can become an experienced trader if you keep doing what you want. If you want to become a trader or investor then you should be a good risk taker if you have no quality of risk taking then you are unable to do trading or investing
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Yeah, Sometimes people who are ordinary and experienced in their trades can be careless until they have to give up their money. At least we must take various steps to prevent and avoid this risk, the most important thing to avoid fatal losses is very dangerous. You only know the sweetness of wining when you feel the badness of losing, and defat is a part of leaning otherwise how are we going to learn, and this is just not for trading but in life, you need to learn from your mistakes
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Yes mate, many traders are lossing money because of lack of patience. I also experience this mate, i sold a coin with a low price because i think there is no chance to back soon. But it teach me a lot of lesson to become a holder
white.raiden

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
You need to overcome your fear losing money because it will help you to think or decide what you gonna do next to keep your money safe. It's hurt losing money especially if you earned it by your hard work and dedication. It is the same of losing your love ones. I hope it will not happen to me because I know the feeling of losing money. I felt horrible on that time, I don't know what I am going to do but the life must go on and it is just a money. You can earn it again.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Yes, it's really hard at first to control our fear of losing our hard earned money,but that is the reality that we have to face in this world of crypto,that is the risk that we have to take whether it's on trading or in investment.We have to control our emotion and be calm always,losing is a part of this game and we should be prepared and ready for anything,we just have to learned from our mistakes and  face it in a positive way.
cryptojaani

Merit: 71

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Merited by MoneyIsDebt (10)

you have to conquer your dread losing cash since it will help you to think or choose what you going to do by protect your cash. It's harmed losing cash particularly in the event that you earned it by your diligent work and devotion. It is the same of losing your affection ones I trust it won't transpire in light of the fact that I know the sentiment losing cash. I felt shocking on that time, I don't recognize what I am will do yet the life must go on and it is only a cash. You can procure it once more.
Exactly we need to understand that trading is a riskey thing and you have to realize it. Overcoming fear is a part of making us stronger and when it comes to investing fear is understandable, because it involves risk, and if we keep being afraid of investing we will never be able of earn anything, you may not know it but you are already risking your money using bitcoin, so invest in things you are sure that want cause you to lose a lot of money and then you won’t be afraid.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Yes, there are many risks, and you must be prepared for them. The main thing is to get experience
That was true, we should overcome our fear of losing our money because that is part of trading and in our life we should face the reality that we are not always the winner sometimes we should loss and after we loss offcourse we should be more better so we can come up with our loss.

n_arvind2k

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Legitcoin ICO/token sales windows have opened and will end on February 14.
http://legtc.me/211399

Share Legitcoin with your friends and trustees using your referral link. Each time someone signs up via this link, you will be rewarded with $20 equivalent of Legitcoin as well as 7% of their Legitcoin purchases. Your referals get $10 (5 LEGIT) worth of Legitcoin for signup....

http://legtc.me/211399
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Yes, there are many risks, and you must be prepared for them. The main thing is to get experience
That was true, we should overcome our fear of losing our money because that is part of trading and in our life we should face the reality that we are not always the winner sometimes we should loss and after we loss offcourse we should be more better so we can come up with our loss.
The fact is that every trader of his life lost money at least once and built his further activities on these mistakes. The main thing is to benefit from it, and not to be mistaken at another time.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

That's right not all trading have a good result, you need to experience all the Un expected.in that incident you will learn lessons and experience.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Very well said. Because in this kind of business you need to have a lot of guts to continue. If youbare a coward then you cannot do this for a long term and you will not be successful. It is part of being a trader to lose. But the time will come and you will win and all those losses will remain as a lesson to you. And you will get used to it and be much better for the next time so you will win alot more than you lose.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Very well said, that is really true we need to overcome our fear of losing money to be more good enough in trading, because losing our money is part on doing trading, so we need to overcome it and make it a motivation to became more expert and to became more great.

But not a priority, I'm not here to trade to lose some cash, I spent hours of research and reading before I invest in a new coin or before I bought some some potential coin. Everyday trading requires so much technical analysis that I have a very little knowledge about. I have some fear of losing my money that's why I need to work on learning the backgrounds, and services of the platform. It might be taken as a lesson, but it is much better to learn without losing enough of the BTCBTC.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

losing money in bulk is one that I fear, it is difficult to avoid it, but if we do not dare we will not get huge profits (rich), and I have experienced the loss, I think no need to regret, we take the lesson is great, because the loss is part of the trade then we are an experienced trader.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Of course trading is like any other way of earning has its risks, it could be wining fast and the next thing you know you lose everything but you need to learn and get experience from your mistakes start by a small amount and work your way up until you get better and then you can start trading with a large amount of money.
I agree with your opinion, we choose to follow the trading we also must be ready to get big profits or losses, gain or loss it has become a risk of a trader, a great trader, that trader who can take lessons from a failure or a big loss .

Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

It is not easy to overcome the fear of losing money especially if that money had earned through your full effort and time. But if you want to enter trading it is a must thing to do in order for you to be successful.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: