Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

We should. We need to overcome the fear of losing money so we'll become a real trader. Being able to do so will allow you to gain more profits in the future and will help you to trust yourself more in trading and investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Yes losing is part of our life.Even you are investing in an ICO,it was like a lesson that is given to us to know what to do next.It doesn't mean that we lose we will stop,we lose because we made a wrong decision which you already know in next day.Remember you will never feel that  you are getting strong if you never experience losing.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

As per your words we could lose our entire life and kept learning.
Nah ... you need to choice another words.
I think that you will learn about trading with loses, but you need to learn HOW to trade to make earning instead.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Sounds like a gambling philosophy, still could not ignore its meaning. One of the basic thumb rule of trading is we cannot prevent losses but we will be able to cut the losses early when it will be very small. Yes, losses also a part of trading.

A good trader is not thinking about losing. Traders anticipate earnings at the start of trade, even if he/she lose some amount of money he doesn't mind the amount lost. This is because at his mind they will have more time to recover.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Yea! you must strongly build confidence in yourself that losses might come up along the line during Trading, as losses are inevitable s to any ventures. Though what one must rigorously research into and guide against is trying cutting it down drastically minimally in any case it submerge somehow. You need the service of Escrow for instance when huge amount is involved in cryptocoin trading.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

After that fear of loosing out is being curtailed or totally alleviated from ones mind against any transaction you are about doing, I feel one may normally and smartly research into what brought about losses of his predecessors on the same trading in question. By this, even if shortages would eventually happen, it would be at the barest minimum.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Yes, like what other people says “investment is for brave people; you should always take the risk in order to succeed”.
Therefore in entering  in an investment you always incurred the risk in all circumstances and overcome that fear in order to succeed.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Yes, like what other people says “investment is for brave people; you should always take the risk in order to succeed”.
Therefore in entering  in an investment you always incurred the risk in all circumstances and overcome that fear in order to succeed.
You need to be wise when investing as that is your key to succeed.
If you have money, take care of it, there is no guarantee you'll succeed but at least do your own research so you will be
able to put your money in an investment that has a good potential to grow.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

There is no doubt that losses are the most pleasurable experience in a trader's career, you have to lose in order to make profit and learn from you mistakes so that you can develop you own strategy, and become an experienced trader.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

Yes, you should overcome it because the risk is always in our side and the successful persons in our generation are the one who take the risk and make a huge gamble in order to obtain a huge amount of income.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

Not only is that one fear you need to overcome, you need to overcome the fear or missing out as well. Both these fears play on our mental state and for good reason we get scared but if one wants to become a seasoned trader you need to take care of these emotions once and for all.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

There is no doubt that losses are the most pleasurable experience in a trader's career, you have to lose in order to make profit and learn from you mistakes so that you can develop you own strategy, and become an experienced trader.

You are right, losing is a risk of a trader and it is natural, calm and learning from mistakes is the right thing to do in order to make a big profit
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

The risk is everywhere both in life and in investments. All know and remember about it. I very much worried when have bought the first coin) It is necessary to try, all do it. If the fear big needs to be begun with very small sum and reliable coins

ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

You need to be wise when investing as that is your key to succeed.
If you have money, take care of it, there is no guarantee you'll succeed but at least do your own research so you will be
able to put your money in an investment that has a good potential to grow.
And after all, even you have to take loss that investment, you still get many experiences for next investment. And this experience will help your trading journey better than the experience from others, because it like a the unforgettable experience in your life Grin

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Crypto trading is not for short temper person you have to have patience like snipers Cheesy . and wait over all you get profit if you wait

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Before start to try investment or trading, you must to have good knowledge enough to keep your capital when the market have bloodbath time.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Yes i am agreed with you .When i am first started trade on c-cex i can't control my emotion and sell my asset low price.First time i was lost 400$+ asset on trading plartform .But now i am regular trade on some exchanger and get some profit and try to expert on trading .So i also thought losing is a part of trading plartform
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

The risk is everywhere both in life and in investments. All know and remember about it. I very much worried when have bought the first coin) It is necessary to try, all do it. If the fear big needs to be begun with very small sum and reliable coins
I remember my professor saying that an entrepreneur is a risks-taker. Many people are afraid to take risks because they want to guarantee that whatever they will be doing will be giving them profit but we know that in business it is not always like  that.  Not being afraid to lose money is a big challenge because no people will ever  want that but in reality those successful people have overcome that fear and push them selves to their limit with the same goal of to earn money. Our mind should be like that because if we do want to succeed we will do whatever it takes to win.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

I remember my professor saying that an entrepreneur is a risks-taker. Many people are afraid to take risks because they want to guarantee that whatever they will be doing will be giving them profit but we know that in business it is not always like  that.  Not being afraid to lose money is a big challenge because no people will ever  want that but in reality those successful people have overcome that fear and push them selves to their limit with the same goal of to earn money. Our mind should be like that because if we do want to succeed we will do whatever it takes to win.
I believe that taking risk is also a great way to success. Some people will learn and make a lot of good experience by taking a risk in a different situation. I believe that risky type of gaining is also a great way to earn a huge amount of profit and it can really be the tastiest way to earn. So then I believe that taking a risk is really a good measurement of our faith.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

As  much as that cliche is true to a very large extent I would say managing and reducing loss to a very great extent is more better approach to trading.  Loss should be prevented by any means possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: