Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Huh What a messy thread, such a shame as the website looks convincing enough to invest.

You make your own choice if you want to invest according to the graphics / thread or the promise of profit I guess. If you can get a good anon. coin with 20 mill. coins for 30-40 sats then you are pretty much guaranteed a profit if that's what you are after.

its not actually convincing. there are so much to doubt about it. seeing you did use escrow mean nothing still like the rest of what the users did say.  what could have been better thing to do is to let an exchange do the escrow such as bittrex - that at least we know the coin will be listed on exchange rather than keeping the investors wait for the launch until they forget everything.

famecoin has its escrow too. but look how they are now. not even a beta platform has been produced.
and its just like how sprectre is doing right now. no names no nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

Huh What a messy thread, such a shame as the website looks convincing enough to invest.

You make your own choice if you want to invest according to the graphics / thread or the promise of profit I guess. If you can get a good anon. coin with 20 mill. coins for 30-40 sats then you are pretty much guaranteed a profit if that's what you are after.

its not actually convincing. there are so much to doubt about it. seeing you did use escrow mean nothing still like the rest of what the users did say.  what could have been better thing to do is to let an exchange do the escrow such as bittrex - that at least we know the coin will be listed on exchange rather than keeping the investors wait for the launch until they forget everything.

famecoin has its escrow too. but look how they are now. not even a beta platform has been produced.

I don't really see how we compare with Famecoin, it is a completely different concept and coin. What we are aiming for is excellent anonymity and an Android platform. The escrow is in place to make sure that you get your coins after the ICO. You, and everyone else, will make your own mind up as whether you think a project suits you to invest in. I can guarantee that Spectrecoin will be listed in exchanges so I would not worry about that aspect of things. The way things are right now, the investors that have bought in are almost guaranteed to make a profit as the price is really low. 0.5 BTC will give you around 1.3 Mill of a 20 mill coin. So with a price of only, say 0.00000110 BTC/SPEC you could sell about 1/3 and regain your investment. Now, compare with other coins with a supply of around 20-30 mill. and they sell for way more than 100 sats. So, from an investors point of view right now, it's all good. You can get 1.3 mill for 0.5 BTC.

You seem to forget that we have the coin infrastructure working and that this is a coin with very strong anonymity features and a plan for real world implementation. The low ICO will mean that we will have to rely on a slower process to get where we are going but given all the adversity we are determined to make it and prove everyone wrong. We will need to rely on word-of-mouth and we will also attend Coinfest UK 2017 to promote. I would say that in a few months you will look back and regret that you didn't buy a share. I would bet that the current investors are hoping that nobody else will buy in as they will score big.

As with everything, you make your own mind up. It will all become clear soon...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:12:35 AM

I don't really see how we compare with Famecoin, it is a completely different concept and coin. What we are aiming for is excellent anonymity and an Android platform. The escrow is in place to make sure that you get your coins after the ICO. You, and everyone else, will make your own mind up as whether you think a project suits you to invest in. I can guarantee that Spectrecoin will be listed in exchanges so I would not worry about that aspect of things. The way things are right now, the investors that have bought in are almost guaranteed to make a profit as the price is really low. 0.5 BTC will give you around 1.3 Mill of a 20 mill coin. So with a price of only, say 0.00000110 BTC/SPEC you could sell about 1/3 and regain your investment. Now, compare with other coins with a supply of around 20-30 mill. and they sell for way more than 100 sats. So, from an investors point of view right now, it's all good. You can get 1.3 mill for 0.5 BTC.

You seem to forget that we have the coin infrastructure working and that this is a coin with very strong anonymity features and a plan for real world implementation. The low ICO will mean that we will have to rely on a slower process to get where we are going but given all the adversity we are determined to make it and prove everyone wrong. We will need to rely on word-of-mouth and we will also attend Coinfest UK 2017 to promote. I would say that in a few months you will look back and regret that you didn't buy a share. I would bet that the current investors are hoping that nobody else will buy in as they will score big.

thats what they all say. Begging for money, they all pomise to deliver the project with a value for the investors. These dev could tell their whole life story but never tell even just thier nick names.

Sooner the investors will beg to them and these devs look at it as payback.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

For a stable marketing campaign and good future value for Spectre it should really be on Bittrex or Poloniex to get any Volume
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

thats what they all say. Begging for money, they all pomise to deliver the project with a value for the investors. These dev could tell their whole life story but never tell even just thier nick names.

Sooner the investors will beg to them and these devs look at it as payback.

We are all on Slack so you can come and speak to us, https://slack.spectreproject.io/

I am @Spectreproject and the other team members on Slack are @lulworm and @jbg and we are available most times to answer questions about this project. So our nicknames if it helps are 'mandica' 'lulw0rm' and 'jbg'. I do not see that there is any more trust if a name was given. What I would suggest is to follow on GitHub and Slack and if you are not happy to invest then don't. Just wait and follow and buy in later if you feel safer that way or not at all. I understand that there is scepticism as I have also been around for a while. There is nothing I can say to ease your mind if you have chosen not to trust us. However, the premise as I have said before is simple, we deliver an anonymous cryptocurrency that is currently dirt cheap, so I can't see how you can not make a profit here.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:56:44 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 04:22:22 PM by mandica

Private Investor Only Channel in Slack

Now that we are getting closer to the end of the ICO I have set up a private Slack channel for all our investors to make sure you get the most up to date information and keep one step ahead of everyone else. Please if you want to take part in an investor only discussion and get the latest updates first, then PM here or on Bitcointalk with your Unique User ID (UID) from the ICO account and an e-mail if you haven’t provided me with that already for an invite.

If you haven't already joined us on Slack, do it now: https://slack.spectreproject.io/

This channel will stay as the investors Slack channel after the end of the ICO and will be used for early announcements and other news. There will be no access to this channel for non-investors. This means that our investors will always get a heads-up with any updates before it is made official news.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:32:12 AM

I would like to join the project, but do not see any GitHab work 28 days?
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

I would like to join the project, but do not see any GitHab work 28 days?

We work off GitHub with code and test and then commit to the repo when updates are done. Thats the normal way unless you're talking about pull requests. We are now working to integrate Tor into the code.
PiotrZielinski

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

Mandica, what exchanges do you plan on getting Spectre on?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

Are there any other forked features that this coin offers other than anonymity?
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

Are there any other forked features that this coin offers other than anonymity?

I am not too sure what you mean by 'forked features'. The next release will have Tor integrated and so you can be sure that the whole network is always under Tor. We feel that this is a better option than having Tor running as a service on your PC and then elect to run the wallet under Tor. We will also remove the market option as we do not plan to have a market. The market seems somewhat superfluous when you have various so called 'dark web' sites and OpenBazaar and the like. We will however try to align ourselves with OpenBazaar and offer to integrate there. The fork is a starting point and not the end point. We know what we want to do and that is to integrate mobile payment / transfer with an anonymous currency. This hasn't been done before. Therefore we are not aiming to emulate SDC or compete with either SDC or XMR but to carve out a niche with regards to mobile integration and the interface between cash / cryptocurrency. In addition we are working towards a total decentralisation of everything.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

6 days left of the most undervalued ICO in history
PiotrZielinski

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:24:53 AM

mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

I am promoting Spectrecoin this week to exchanges and we will see what I get back. I am hoping that we will get some big exchanges within a month or two. I will keep you updated.
Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

News from the project ? Also about exchanges ?
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:35:30 PM

News from the project ? Also about exchanges ?

I am contacting exchanges and once distribution is done my first focus will be to get us listed at exchanges. There will be an update around this soon. Please just be a bit patient.
Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

ok. I'm patient, just want to know more about the development of the project
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:41:20 AM

What time will the ico be ending?

RENT ME!
PiotrZielinski

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:55:45 AM

Wallet has been "Catching up" syncing the last hour. Whats the problem?

Anyone else have this issue?
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Wallet has been "Catching up" syncing the last hour. Whats the problem?

Anyone else have this issue?

The dev is moving the chain along till block 17000 then it will be proof of service.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: