Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:21:34 AM

The ICO has already closed. But you can still buy Spectrecoin very cheaply in the exchanges.

Spectre is the only network, which has absolute anonymity, any comparison is just another example.

Wow.  Seems like you can't read two posts above you.   Roll Eyes

It is outdated info, Shadow already corrected that vulnerability, in addition Shadow did not implement TOR.
Spectrecoin was born without such vulnerabilities.

I'm sorry.  What is outdated info?  Shadow corrected the vulnerability using the Eclipse Crypto devs' solution and Eclipse Crypto had TOR implemented when they originally launched back in February '16.  Didn't Spectre launch this month?

Tell me again how you can make the claim the Spectre is the only network with absolute anonymity and also be the first?      Roll Eyes

Can you display Eclipse information with TOR implemented?
I did not find anything on their website, I'm also sleepy and I'm going to continue sleeping.
See you tomorrow.

Sure.  It's quite simple.  When in doubt, look at the source code.   Wink

See : https://github.com/EclipseCrypto/eclipse/tree/master/src/tor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

The ICO has already closed. But you can still buy Spectrecoin very cheaply in the exchanges.

Spectre is the only network, which has absolute anonymity, any comparison is just another example.

It is outdated info, Shadow already corrected that vulnerability, in addition Shadow did not implement TOR.

I'm sorry.  What is outdated info?  Shadow corrected the vulnerability using the Eclipse Crypto devs' solution and Eclipse Crypto had TOR implemented when they originally launched back in February '16.  Didn't Spectre launch this month?

Tell me again how you can make the claim the Spectre is the only network with absolute anonymity and also be the first?      Roll Eyes

As far as I am aware SDC has never integrated Tor or I2P into their code base although they may be planning to. What we are saying is that we are currently the only crypto with ring signatures, dual key stealth addresses AND integrated Tor.
complexring

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:50:22 AM

As far as I am aware SDC has never integrated Tor or I2P into their code base although they may be planning to. What we are saying is that we are currently the only crypto with ring signatures, dual key stealth addresses AND integrated Tor.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree with that other poster actually says.  He's not saying that Shadow ever integrated Tor or I2P in their code or had any plans to, but rather that Eclipse Crypto took the Shadow source code and properly (as far as I can tell) implemented ring signatures and also implemented TOR.

He even points out the fact (by pointing out the relevant functions that are used in the source code) that XSPEC implements the same algorithm that Eclipse Crypto did for generating a Key Image, and it appears this algorithm was also subsequently used by XSPEC.  

All of this was done more than 10 months before XSPEC.

As such, you can't make the claim that you are the first.

If you would read and follow the links (bitcointalk thread which points to github) that were provided to you, you'd see that to be the case ...

Easy enough to dig through the details if you want.  

Instead, you re-assert the exact same statements that Y_0 is claiming not to be true; he even provides enough of the details for you to look into it yourself.  In fact, if you read that Eclipse Crypto thread that is linked, you'll see that the Eclipse Crypto account refers to Y_0 as one of their devs.  Why he made that post in this XSPEC thread that didn't indicate he is one of the Eclipse Crypto devs is beyond me.  Modesty or maybe he didn't want to derail the conversation, except to simply point out the true historical events for people who are capable of doing some (basic) research (especially when it doesn't take too long).

Regardless, repeating a claim over and over again doesn't make it any more valid particularly when it's proven to be the case otherwise.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

I understand what you are saying, and I agree with that other poster actually says.  He's not saying that Shadow ever integrated Tor or I2P in their code or had any plans to, but rather that Eclipse Crypto took the Shadow source code and properly (as far as I can tell) implemented ring signatures and also implemented TOR.

He even points out the fact (by pointing out the relevant functions that are used in the source code) that XSPEC implements the same algorithm that Eclipse Crypto did for generating a Key Image, and it appears this algorithm was also subsequently used by XSPEC.  

If you would read and follow the links (bitcointalk thread which points to github) that were provided to you, you'd see that to be the case ...

Instead, you re-assert the exact same statements that Y_0 is claiming not to be true; he even provides enough of the details for you to look into it yourself.  In fact, if you read that Eclipse Crypto thread that is linked, you'll see that the Eclipse Crypto account refers to Y_0 as one of their devs.  Why he made that post in this XSPEC thread that didn't indicate he is one of the Eclipse Crypto devs that is beyond me.  Modesty or maybe he didn't want to derail the conversation, except to simply point out the true historical events for people who are capable of doing some (basic) research (especially when it doesn't take too long).

Regardless, repeating a claim over and over again doesn't make it any more valid particularly when it's proven to be the case otherwise.

Ok, I see what you are saying, EC, seems to be a dead coin where the devs own almost 50% of the coins and the dev hasn't been active since mid 2016. In contrast XSPEC has active development and will expand and improve on the code base we are using and develop a unique mobile platform for anonymous cash transfer.

We will also expand on our privacy features and if you follow for a while you will see.
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

XSPEC is a coin developed by a solid dev team, OP is an old member here, I fully trust you, you are doing job well. I think this coin price will be increasing significantly. Gold will shine.
roy778

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:24:06 AM

agree " this coin price will be increasing significantly ". just waiting
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

Looks very promissing. Happy about investing in this product

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ghoul

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

Instead, you re-assert the exact same statements that Y_0 is claiming not to be true; he even provides enough of the details for you to look into it yourself.  In fact, if you read that Eclipse Crypto thread that is linked, you'll see that the Eclipse Crypto account refers to Y_0 as one of their devs.  Why he made that post in this XSPEC thread that didn't indicate he is one of the Eclipse Crypto devs that is beyond me.  Modesty or maybe he didn't want to derail the conversation, except to simply point out the true historical events for people who are capable of doing some (basic) research (especially when it doesn't take too long).

Ok, I see what you are saying, EC, seems to be a dead coin where the devs own almost 50% of the coins and the dev hasn't been active since mid 2016. In contrast XSPEC has active development and will expand and improve on the code base we are using and develop a unique mobile platform for anonymous cash transfer.

We will also expand on our privacy features and if you follow for a while you will see.

Meh.
Just because you think a coin is dead or lacks of activity does not make you eligible to twist the facts or deny them. He talks about 'historical events', and wether a coin is active or not has no impact on
these events. Spectre makes claims which are obviously not correct, they were pointed out by member Y_0.
Simple as that.

To make a coin look bad by saying is seems to be dead and the devs own a certain % percentage of the supply is not they way to confess you're wrong and he's right.
Come on, all you do (after you have to accept he's right) is to talk bad about the other coin?
Lame.

mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:52:04 AM

Meh.
Just because you think a coin is dead or lacks of activity does not make you eligible to twist the facts or deny them. He talks about 'historical events', and wether a coin is active or not has no impact on
these events. Spectre makes claims which are obviously not correct, they were pointed out by member Y_0.
Simple as that.

To make a coin look bad by saying is seems to be dead and the devs own a certain % percentage of the supply is not they way to confess you're wrong and he's right.
Come on, all you do (after you have to accept he's right) is to talk bad about the other coin?
Lame.

I had never heard of EC until today and nobody has mentioned it until today so I was unaware of it's existence.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:47:53 PM

Lol many newbie accounts here pointing out that "Eclipse Crypto" was the first to integrate Tor, and accordingly, XSPEC is the second. Alright! You are right, XSPEC is not the first. So what? Watcha gonna do? ~ Grin~

Spectre is the only one that has it, and that is actively developed.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

Lol many newbie accounts here pointing out that "Eclipse Crypto" was the first to integrate Tor, and accordingly, XSPEC is the second. Alright! You are right, XSPEC is not the first. So what? Watcha gonna do? ~ Grin~

I agree.  Move on.  How about making some contribution and make it better instead of attack/reminiscing on something that has no value in the past.

Right now, it's XSPEC (and I like the name by the way) is the new coin that has Stealth Address, Ring Signature, and Zero Knowledge Proof... yes, same like Monero, SDC, but better than DASH or ZCASH (it does not have Ring Sig.).  But none of the others that's listed in coinmarketcap.com has TOR built in natively with combining features from Monero, SDC, DASH, ZCASH.  XSPEC has TOR integration.  And I love it.  It has more features..TOR. TOR is privacy.  
Coinmarketcap is what people care about okay.  If you don't like XSPEC, than go back to Monero or SDC.  To me, XSPEC is better.  To me, combining Monero, SDC, DASH, ZCASH features and Adding TOR on top is genius.

Remember the BASF slogan?  We didn't make the tv, or car, or computer, etc.  "We make a lot of the things you buy, BETTER."  To me, XSPEC makes it better.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

XPECT is here now, on three popular exchanges and has an active dev group.
Future plans are on the OP and coin website.
Its real and not going away.  Cool

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
y_0

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Silence is not indicative of no development.  Yet another false claim is made with no substantive proof.  Kindly please stop making inaccurate statements.
y_0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:29:08 PM

I agree.  Move on.  How about making some contribution and make it better instead of attack/reminiscing on something that has no value in the past.

Right now, it's XSPEC (and I like the name by the way) is the new coin that has Stealth Address, Ring Signature, and Zero Knowledge Proof... yes, same like Monero, SDC, but better than DASH or ZCASH (it does not have Ring Sig.).  But none of the others that's listed in coinmarketcap.com has TOR built in natively with combining features from Monero, SDC, DASH, ZCASH.  XSPEC has TOR integration.  And I love it.  It has more features..TOR. TOR is privacy. 
Coinmarketcap is what people care about okay.

EC is also on CMC.  And since it's been pointed out previously that TOR was integrated into the codebase, we see yet another untrue statement.

How is making factual statements an attack, again?  Such an attempt is a diversion tactic to mislead people.

No reminiscing is happening; rather, what you observe is someone pointing out blatant lies (to anyone who bothers to do some research) and setting the record straight.

An empire built on lies can only last so long before the truth makes it rot from the inside.
mimictic

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:46:49 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 03:59:33 PM by mimictic

EC is also on CMC.  

you meant like this on CMC?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eclipse/

htf are you XSPECting for ppl to know about that?i not even know there was a coin name eclipse until today.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

Ok, y_0. I'm not trying to be rude or unfair. What is your point? What do you want to accomplish? Why do you come here to this thread, which is about Spectre, and talk about Eclipse Crypto?

Do you want to point out that Eclipse Crypto exists and also has Tor? Ok, got it. Everyone got it. There are a lot of coins. If you like EC more than XSPEC, fine! I like Spectre more. But please stop bothering us here because this is starting to get annoying.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
y_0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

Ok, y_0. I'm not trying to be rude or unfair. What is your point? What do you want to accomplish? Why do you come here to this thread, which is about Spectre, and talk about Eclipse Crypto?

Do you want to point out that Eclipse Crypto exists and also has Tor? Ok, got it. Everyone got it. There are a lot of coins. If you like EC more than XSPEC, fine! I like Spectre more. But please stop bothering us here because this is starting to get annoying.

The point was to stop any and all false claims that are made in regards to cryptotokens with ring signatures.  The most obvious incorrect statement being that XSPEC was not the first to integrate TOR with RS + Stealth Addresses, but rather that Eclipse Crypto did it quite a few months back.

XSPEC is misleading people into thinking that they were the first to implement all the anonymity features in their token with their marketing. 

I don't like people being misled by those making incorrect statements (even if those  making said statements don't know they are incorrect).

All I wanted to do is point out basic flaws in XSPEC's claims and provide historical background information on RS tokens based on bitcoin core regarding both the first usage of TOR and the first implementation of certain cryptographic schemes necessary for RS to work (with proof and links that anyone can follow).

I've done nothing more but speak the truth in as civil manner as is possible.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

I agree.  Move on.  How about making some contribution and make it better instead of attack/reminiscing on something that has no value in the past.

Right now, it's XSPEC (and I like the name by the way) is the new coin that has Stealth Address, Ring Signature, and Zero Knowledge Proof... yes, same like Monero, SDC, but better than DASH or ZCASH (it does not have Ring Sig.).  But none of the others that's listed in coinmarketcap.com has TOR built in natively with combining features from Monero, SDC, DASH, ZCASH.  XSPEC has TOR integration.  And I love it.  It has more features..TOR. TOR is privacy. 
Coinmarketcap is what people care about okay.

EC is also on CMC.  And since it's been pointed out previously that TOR was integrated into the codebase, we see yet another untrue statement.

How is making factual statements an attack, again?  Such an attempt is a diversion tactic to mislead people.

No reminiscing is happening; rather, what you observe is someone pointing out blatant lies (to anyone who bothers to do some research) and setting the record straight.

An empire built on lies can only last so long before the truth makes it rot from the inside.

Those in power control history. Goodbye EC

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

As I said, I had no idea that EC existed. This is not a thread for EC and so point taken and now I know that EC exists and I will refrain from claiming Tor first. I think it's been settled then.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

I've done nothing more but speak the truth in as civil manner as is possible.

Well, not the whole truth, the EC dev left his community high and dry and never fulfilled his obligation.
You want to talk about "misled" and "lies"

Leaving this guy....the last poor bastard that posted on their thread. out his one Bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378922.msg15003206#msg15003206
Not to mention others.

Its one thing to dream up all the features maybe even get a few working......but to follow through...well we'll just leave it at that. Spectrecoin works, EC is dust in the wind.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: