Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goopuss

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:01:58 AM

It will be.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:16:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 09:20:36 AM by LongAndShort

It will be.

My point is you just cant promise that. You cant promise anything, because you just don't know. A great example is evidence that there was a technical fault a few months ago, the sdc database could be deanonymised. Who are you trying to sucker into believing your lame attempts to inflate. You are 100% making the entire anon space look ridiculous. You keep doing it too, its infuriating and completely unnecessary. Its actually going against your desired cause which is the really disturbing part about all of this!

Its a illusion that you feel better by typing promises you just cant keep. It actually does nothing good for the cause! I believe it certainly isn't making you feel better or more secure in yours or anyone elses' choice. Not in reality!
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 02:30:57 PM by Gandalf86

Slowly I am getting why people call Bitcointalk a "toxic place" nowadays. I've never seen such an ungrateful and acid pointless discussion in the threads I am normally posting in. Sounds like you are trying to discourage the developers from continuing their own project!  Sad It's quite disappointing to read through this.

To me it seems that the reason for this are jealousy and frustration. In an open source culture, sharing code and sharing new ideas should be the norm and not trying to outrival other projects! Even the idea of "rivalry" doesn't make the least amount of sense when everything is open source.

Whether the approach of this project makes sense to you, is not part of the discussion! If you see any technical problems, I'm sure everyone would be grateful if you could tell the devs in Slack about it. Nobody is promising anything, we just want to try out a new approach and build great software! What is the problem with that?  Huh If you don't like the devs, or don't think it will be great software, just leave! No need to spread your bad mood around in this friendly community.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

@Gandalf86 Well put.

@L&S.....last I looked, everyone of us is free to make our on choices and decisions regarding what we buy or sell...or not.
I'm sorry I don't seem to have your level of intellect, maybe one day I will.
In the meantime, please leave this thread and go back to where you belong....you're starting to just babble and criticize everyone that posts here.
I'm sure I'll be next.  Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

It will be.

My point is you just cant promise that. You cant promise anything, because you just don't know. A great example is evidence that there was a technical fault a few months ago, the sdc database could be deanonymised. Who are you trying to sucker into believing your lame attempts to inflate. You are 100% making the entire anon space look ridiculous. You keep doing it too, its infuriating and completely unnecessary. Its actually going against your desired cause which is the really disturbing part about all of this!

Its a illusion that you feel better by typing promises you just cant keep. It actually does nothing good for the cause! I believe it certainly isn't making you feel better or more secure in yours or anyone elses' choice. Not in reality!

SDC bagholder? I don't need to convince you of anything at all. You can make your own mind up what coin to support or not. We will not stay downstream of SDC and we have our own plans. SDC can tinker with their market and we can progress the privacy angle.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

You know you've made it when Longandshort has showed up on a thread  Smiley

Shadow_Man

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Really, 83 sats as not many believed that we would deliver, it was a dynamic price ICO so a few investors got a good deal. We delivered the second stage of the project and we are just about to deliver the first stage of the Android mobile platform for XSPEC. Dump? That would be stupid as the the price will still go up.

You can just regret that you didn't buy in and didn't believe, follow and see what happens.

I told you that we would deliver and we will keep doing that.

Please mandica, i encourage you to stop promising absolutes. Its unnecessary, unprofessional and very concerning. Talking about regret and price is another big red flag and massive no no when it comes to professionalism. You cannot ever guarantee the "price will go up" Again, its very concerning behavior. Its being noted by the wise and should be noted by the sheep.

On a different subject to you selling fluff as innovation. Did you consider integrating some or all of the following, instead of tor?

• i2p
  • Freenet
  • Morphmix / Tarzan
  • Mixminion / Mixmaster
  • Jap
  • Mute
  • Antsp2p
  • Haystack

If so, can you please explain in a short summary, the reasons for not choosing each one?
Did you even know they all existed?
Could you explain to me why you chose the sdc source over Pinocchio, dash and or monero or your own? Again, short summary please.
Are you a cryptographer?
Do you have a cryptographer?
Do you wish to just allow the sdc devs to do the core work and just stay downstream from them in terms of core development of the code.

I don't wish to take up much of your time i am only needing some real convincing that you understand exactly what it is you are doing and why.
Thankyou for your time taken to answer me.

No offense, but who are you, and why does Mandica owe you anything? 
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:09:09 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 11:20:29 PM by LongAndShort

Really, 83 sats as not many believed that we would deliver, it was a dynamic price ICO so a few investors got a good deal. We delivered the second stage of the project and we are just about to deliver the first stage of the Android mobile platform for XSPEC. Dump? That would be stupid as the the price will still go up.

You can just regret that you didn't buy in and didn't believe, follow and see what happens.

Please mandica, i encourage you to stop promising absolutes. Its unnecessary, unprofessional and very concerning. Talking about regret and price is another big red flag and massive no no when it comes to professionalism. You cannot ever guarantee the "price will go up" Again, its very concerning behavior. Its being noted by the wise and should be noted by the sheep.

On a different subject to you selling fluff as innovation. Did you consider integrating some or all of the following, instead of tor?

• i2p
  • Freenet
  • Morphmix / Tarzan
  • Mixminion / Mixmaster
  • Jap
  • Mute
  • Antsp2p
  • Haystack

If so, can you please explain in a short summary, the reasons for not choosing each one?
Could you explain to me why you chose the sdc source over Pinocchio, dash and or monero or your own? Again, short summary please.
Are you a cryptographer?
Do you wish to just allow the sdc devs to do the core work and just stay downstream from them in terms of core development of the code.

I don't wish to take up much of your time i am only needing some real convincing that you understand exactly what it is you are doing and why.

No offense, but who are you, and why does Mandica owe you anything?  

I believe the questions are quite sensible, they certainly give some context and i think i was quite respectful. After all, i am free to ask what i want, when i want just like you all expect you are to beable to.

Its just strange now that Mandica and you lot want to convince yourselves that its a big future here but don't want to answer some simple questions that prove many things at next to zero cost for you. Infact they are opportunities to sell yourselves. But sure paint me a "SDC bagholder" like some child with little logic or powers of deduction would.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:21:23 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 11:44:29 PM by LongAndShort

You know you've made it when Longandshort has showed up on a thread  Smiley

More times then not, If i end up in a ICO or Premine thread, challenging the community and developer of it. The project goes no where and is usually dead in a few months. Do the math here.

Your 1 developer cannot answer simple reasoning questions relating to their decisions already made (you can't just expect to say trust me and not elaborate). RED FLAG
Your 1 developer is not a cryptographer yet thinks they will end seeing their code upstream from several cryptographers. (i know they currently have no funds to hire one for more then 2 weeks ft work) RED FLAG
Your 1 developer keeps promising they "will deliver" instead of just doing it. (they don't need to keep any of you around to just make some good tech here) HUGE RED FLAG
Your 1 developer responds to people challenging them with the same rubbish most of you say who don't know how to answer a technical question. MASSIVE RED FLAG
I wont go on unless yall keep at me. Ive made my point so far.

@Mandica, i will say this though, think about your actions a bit more. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is one right?
goopuss

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

This ape is just trying to cause problems. Ignore it. It will go away. You know its intentions. It's not here for anything but to throw poo on us all.

Shoo Ape! Find a Skyscraper to fall off of.
goopuss

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

Although, I will say, the Ape seems very concerned for some odd reason. Let me research it (the Ape) and see why it is worried, then I'll start picking on that scab.
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

people are really crazy if not dumping it

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
goopuss

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

In case the Ape doesn't know who it is I will tell it.....LongandShort is the Ape.
Would you like a Banana?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 12:11:32 AM by Gandalf86

Its just strange now that Mandica and you lot want to convince yourselves that its a big future here but don't want to answer some simple questions that prove many things at next to zero cost for you.

You are asking for "short summaries" for the reason to not base on each of one of 8 projects! Comparing one to 8 different projects in a technically accurate way is a LOT of work, certainly more than "next to zero cost". Also the choice of the origin software that is being forked from is part of the MISSION of a project. The mission of Spectre is to improve on ShadowCash, not any of the other ones you listed.

Devs decided to ignore your questions and instead spend their time on the project, as you requested. There are a lot more important things to do.

More times then not, If i end up in a thread challenging the community and developer of it. The project goes no where and is usually dead in a few months. Do the math here.

THIS is a huge red flag my friend. Are you trying to threaten this project?  Huh You keep spreading poison here. People on Slack call you a troll, but trolls only try to annoy other people. You are spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) here, in the most disgusting way I have ever seen.

Are you seeing anyone else here spreading FUD? Or even agreeing with you? You are the only one. Please leave us alone.

As has been said many times, the ICO was massively undervalued. I don't know the reason for this, but it's not the dev's fault. All early investors here are headed for the future, not the past. 3000 SAT is still undervalued, that's why people hold. We're waiting for the project to build the App, which is in the making, and bring it to the masses.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

@Gandalf86 quite simply put, when you have a ICO funds key and or a premine then yes! My intent here is to legitimise this developer, community and project. It only ever has been with any other project thread i have entered and challenged. The disturbing thing is that the developers and community in those threads delegitimised it for themselves in that process. I see the same happening here.

Calm down, take a breath and look at what i have actually asked. Its not near as hard as you are trying to make it out to be.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

You know you've made it when Longandshort has showed up on a thread  Smiley

More times then not, If i end up in a ICO or Premine thread, challenging the community and developer of it. The project goes no where and is usually dead in a few months. Do the math here.

Your 1 developer cannot answer simple reasoning questions relating to their decisions already made (you can't just expect to say trust me and not elaborate). RED FLAG
Your 1 developer is not a cryptographer yet thinks they will end seeing their code upstream from several cryptographers. (i know they currently have no funds to hire one for more then 2 weeks ft work) RED FLAG
Your 1 developer keeps promising they "will deliver" instead of just doing it. (they don't need to keep any of you around to just make some good tech here) HUGE RED FLAG
Your 1 developer responds to people challenging them with the same rubbish most of you say who don't know how to answer a technical question. MASSIVE RED FLAG
I wont go on unless yall keep at me. Ive made my point so far.

@Mandica, i will say this though, think about your actions a bit more. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is one right?

Xspec spectre to be your not.  Also there is more than one dev working on this project.   I hear trumpcoin and putincoin could use some of your fud.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:40:59 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 06:00:41 AM by mimictic

@LongAndShort,i will say this though,think about your attack a bit more.If you looks like a barking dog,sounds like a barking dog,and walks like a barking dog,then you are one right?
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

Pls announce the ICO result in the thread and official web site, it helps this coin to make forward. Wink
How much bitcoins did you receive by ICO? How many accounts join in ICO? Could you explain this?
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

Pls announce the ICO result in the thread and official web site, it helps this coin to make forward. Wink
How much bitcoins did you receive by ICO? How many accounts join in ICO? Could you explain this?

you can find the answers on this thread that have been answered for many times,so please do your own research
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

• i2p
  • Freenet
  • Morphmix / Tarzan
  • Mixminion / Mixmaster
  • Jap
  • Mute
  • Antsp2p
  • Haystack

Are you a cryptographer?

This is truly idiotic post. A special level of pinhead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: