Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34042 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

if you are in gambling i think you must. but take out your capital for you not to lose. always control your greed and set a limit.
maybe in trading too if you consider yourself a trading hustler. there's no other way to make money unless you invest and take time for it to grow. but that is so lame. you must always play the game. just an advice! Smiley

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Yeah. Start playing with your profit and take away your bankroll. Your profit is already enough for you to play again and already enough for the remaining rounds. The thing is you must be very wise for you to not lose all your money and effort at the same time you will not broke and left with empty handed. All you need to do is to care your money and your cards or dice.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Yeah. Start playing with your profit and take away your bankroll. Your profit is already enough for you to play again and already enough for the remaining rounds. The thing is you must be very wise for you to not lose all your money and effort at the same time you will not broke and left with empty handed. All you need to do is to care your money and your cards or dice.
I agree. Start playing with your profit but a small amount only. If you think you can handle playing big, then go big. Also, keep in mind that you are taking a risk if you're going to do so. Expect the unexpected.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:02:43 AM

I agree. Start playing with your profit but a small amount only. If you think you can handle playing big, then go big. Also, keep in mind that you are taking a risk if you're going to do so. Expect the unexpected.

why playing with your profit ? im sure if you lost and will make deposit again with another money Grin
for me profit just go to my bank for sure its safe no more lost no more cry .

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Better play with your profit than play with your loss, I say.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:48:10 PM

For me yes because I won't lose anything. I'm betting only my profit and what if it doubles again. The only downside for this is it will makes me more and more greedy everytime I win. So I will set a profit goal to know when will I stop but if I lose that profit then it's just okay.
That's a good technique,  because the while playing with the profit even if lost in the event the loss won't affect the player as the capital won't gets disturbed. As a part the continued winning causes greediness and setting limitations once after winning causes us to be good with the odd selection of its sport betting and with other events it's purely on luck but can play with courage.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

Better play with your profit than play with your loss, I say.

Do you even know what you are writing? dont just write rubbish thing here. How can you play with your loss? no one want to lose money and everyone will keep going to play with their profit if they want to get more money. Thats how things are going to be and people will never stop if they are greedy when they play
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

For me yes because I won't lose anything. I'm betting only my profit and what if it doubles again. The only downside for this is it will makes me more and more greedy everytime I win. So I will set a profit goal to know when will I stop but if I lose that profit then it's just okay.
if you can assure that after losing your earnings you will stop so be it, but if after losing that and use again your capital that's not quite good
better to do limitations and enjoy your earnings instead so you will not be tempted to play back and loses everything, just saying since most
gamblers really can't control greediness.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

if you are in gambling i think you must. but take out your capital for you not to lose. always control your greed and set a limit.
maybe in trading too if you consider yourself a trading hustler. there's no other way to make money unless you invest and take time for it to grow. but that is so lame. you must always play the game. just an advice! Smiley
You mean profits alone ? That means excluding initial bankroll but we should continue our gambling with previous round's profits ? But I understand playing with profits must be referring excluding nothing.

Because typically a gambler may get 10% profits from his bankroll and to double he must need at least ten rounds which may not allow sustaining longer duration. That is the reason gamblers simply continuing their gambling with both initial bankroll as well new profits. But most of them stop these until they lose all of their complete bankroll.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

You mean profits alone ? That means excluding initial bankroll but we should continue our gambling with previous round's profits ? But I understand playing with profits must be referring excluding nothing.

Because typically a gambler may get 10% profits from his bankroll and to double he must need at least ten rounds which may not allow sustaining longer duration. That is the reason gamblers simply continuing their gambling with both initial bankroll as well new profits. But most of them stop these until they lose all of their complete bankroll.
Not playing with profits will be possible only for the gamblers who are not becoming greedy while playing.
But I do not see any possibility for all gambler to control his emotions while gambling as they are into gambling only for the purpose of making more money hence they must be preferring to continue their gambling with the new profits and obviously they will lose and stop gambling.

Losses will be the stopping point for all the gamblers usually other wise they will keep gambling with profits.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

Not playing with profits will be possible only for the gamblers who are not becoming greedy while playing.
But I do not see any possibility for all gambler to control his emotions while gambling as they are into gambling only for the purpose of making more money hence they must be preferring to continue their gambling with the new profits and obviously they will lose and stop gambling.

Losses will be the stopping point for all the gamblers usually other wise they will keep gambling with profits.
I think it is how you control your emotion while playing to stop you from being an stubborn gamblers who keep on playing even if you loses too much. Mostly gamblers tends to triggered their aggressiveness when they are starting to lost their pace, but if you are a pro gambler you will know what to do when you are in this situation again.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

No,  it's not a good choice to do and you may lose everything and that's proven that gambling will end up failure due to more probable losses will happen. The profit you have can be saved and hold for long term and don't ever think that you will be able to llay fun of your money and generate better profit from paticipating in gambling, certainly it's a big no. Emotions from being loser in the gambling bets could not be avoided, and emotional stress can be so difficult to control; so better hold that profit and invest for the future.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

No,  it's not a good choice to do and you may lose everything and that's proven that gambling will end up failure due to more probable losses will happen. The profit you have can be saved and hold for long term and don't ever think that you will be able to llay fun of your money and generate better profit from paticipating in gambling, certainly it's a big no. Emotions from being loser in the gambling bets could not be avoided, and emotional stress can be so difficult to control; so better hold that profit and invest for the future.

I agree with that, I gamble for a year and the number that I have loss in the game is more than the number of my winnings. Whenever I earn an amount, small or big, I stop as soon as possible because I would like to take home my winnings.

Yes, @Redx is right that if you play with your profit there is nothing loss in you because you already have your capital again but I do really think that it will be much better to stand up and go home with a contentment in the face. It will be wiser to be contented after winning and keep the money, anyways, there are others day that you could play again.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

I usually play with my profit and save my capital. Playing gamble is really need of luck, not all are always winning the game. So better save your money and not all to play it.

I'm doing it the other way, I'm saving my profit and continuing with my capital. But it's almost the same because once I reached out my savings is equal to my capital and that's the start of my ROI. And if I'm lucky by that time, I'm able to keep on gambling with my capital until it lose all of it but I'm making sure that I have enough for it.

How you guys are right, but I have my own way,
I always take my luck directly to the storage wallet, because if not in that way I can not control the game that I started, because the gamble is vulnerable to his association with one's emotions

It's also a good idea that you are directing your winning to the cold/wallet storage. We know that when we are in the possession of those funds, we'll keep on using it again and again. And in gambling, it's very possible that you will use it to keep on gambling and that's why you need to save it while you can.

Fal as it should be applied to my game, indeed I often use my funds for the next betting session, but my way too I feel quite safe, but I will try a little bit of your advice
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:25:29 AM

I usually play with my profit and save my capital. Playing gamble is really need of luck, not all are always winning the game. So better save your money and not all to play it.

I'm doing it the other way, I'm saving my profit and continuing with my capital. But it's almost the same because once I reached out my savings is equal to my capital and that's the start of my ROI. And if I'm lucky by that time, I'm able to keep on gambling with my capital until it lose all of it but I'm making sure that I have enough for it.

I always take my luck directly to the storage wallet, because if not in that way I can not control the game that I started, because the gamble is vulnerable to his association with one's emotions

It's also a good idea that you are directing your winning to the cold/wallet storage. We know that when we are in the possession of those funds, we'll keep on using it again and again. And in gambling, it's very possible that you will use it to keep on gambling and that's why you need to save it while you can.

Fal as it should be applied to my game, indeed I often use my funds for the next betting session, but my way too I feel quite safe, but I will try a little bit of your advice
With your strategy you can earn most of the time. I am also using my profits to play again the next day or next time I play gambling.  Pushing to earn within a single day with your profit will end up to loss and greediness through thinking to earn again what you've lost in game that is impossible in gambling after you lost.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:26:59 AM

With your strategy you can earn most of the time. I am also using my profits to play again the next day or next time I play gambling.  Pushing to earn within a single day with your profit will end up to loss and greediness through thinking to earn again what you've lost in game that is impossible in gambling after you lost.
Indeed mate so don't need to push everything in a single day especially if you're winning. Learn to control yourself and know your limits. Keep what you have won for the meantime then try to gamble again next day.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

I think it is how you control your emotion while playing to stop you from being an stubborn gamblers who keep on playing even if you loses too much. Mostly gamblers tends to triggered their aggressiveness when they are starting to lost their pace, but if you are a pro gambler you will know what to do when you are in this situation again.
a pro gambler would have a high level discipline , a good bankroll management skill and would keep stick on the rules. they have experienced a lot of things and learned from it. that's why they could always handle in almost every situation they faced. pretty different with those people who just gamble for weeks, months only , they would keep playing with their profit and when they lost it they would go allin with the whole amount they have .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

a pro gambler would have a high level discipline , a good bankroll management skill and would keep stick on the rules. they have experienced a lot of things and learned from it. that's why they could always handle in almost every situation they faced. pretty different with those people who just gamble for weeks, months only , they would keep playing with their profit and when they lost it they would go allin with the whole amount they have .

There will be only 1 rule to follow if someone wants to gamble, only play with the amount that you can afford. So eventhough you lose everything when you play then it wont really create a burden for you, in the end everyone play to get some money therefore just quit when you are getting profit already
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

There will be only 1 rule to follow if someone wants to gamble, only play with the amount that you can afford. So eventhough you lose everything when you play then it wont really create a burden for you, in the end everyone play to get some money therefore just quit when you are getting profit already
Yeah right, besides it is still your option if you would like to play again or not. But just keep in mind that whenever you lose on that amount never regret it, you are the ones who decided to play with it. Wether you take it or play it, accordingto you its much better to play with the amount you can afford to lose.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:51:36 AM

sounds like so simple and yeah i agree with you that whenever you can gamble responsibly to stake only on what you can afford to lose then you are good to go no matter for fun or gamble for profit. but the hardest part are on how you can handle your heated emotion right after your losing bet. that's actually the only 1 problem you should take care of.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: