Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:08:23 AM

They can say everything they want if it is a scam and more but there are 8100 investors and I like the project, I am inside.  Smiley
Thanks for your support man.People will regret for not investing in this ICO.
Remember Humaniq ico will end on 27th of April.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:21:59 AM

Very humane and successful project. I would like to exceed the african threshold.

sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:13:08 AM

There is already a coin out there which is actively supports identify proofs along which many other features. You may check out EMC (Emercoin)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362513.0

They partner with Microsoft Azure and Deloitte already.

Not really sure where Humaniq wants to head to be honest.
try to read and understand my friend, that simple?  Cheesy 

romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

waoo,already raised $3.5 Million !! Shocked Shocked
Luckily i got some free token from bounty.Dev can you tell me at what time you refile the twitter bounty balance? I didn't see any new activity since 2 days.

Humaniq.co

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

1.) Mathematics on caps must be way more clear as to what your top tier cap is. If you have not already worked this cap out I cannot understand how it's viable firstly as a product and as an ICO - even with a flexible cap you must work out forward caps.
It’s simple. The number of tokens are/will be linked to a certain amount and it will not be changed after whatever time and whatever circumstances.

2.) Who holds the address that can deploy more tokens?
Humaniq team

3.) Who holds the address that can stop transfer of tokens and otherwise?
Humaniq team

4.) Who and what specific definitions are these accounts under - is it one person of multiple people?
One person. We are moving forward to establish an escrow that will be controlling migration to a new smart contract.

5.) Who is auditing this cap scale if there is no scale in the first place. Please break down in simple mathematical terms what are your scales and project scales.
In simple mathematical terms, the scale of the emission is represented in the whitepaper. So ICO + pre-ICO amount is 100%. The second phase of emission mints that amount until the cap of 500% is reached.

6.) What are the current problems in this smart contract that needs changing apart from the issues that were pointed out? For you to transfer and migrate to a new smart contract.
Currently there are no issues in smart-contract that needs to be addressed, but due to stage of heavy development there is always a possibility for migration to a new smart contract that actually delivers new features.

7.) Does the above create a new level of token issuance?
No, emission model is clearly stated in our whitepaper and will never be changed.

8.) Knee Jerk reactions are not a part of the due diligence process - what is part of due diligence is processing the smart contract you and your team made.
Knee Jerk reactions are represented in conclusions that were made from the due diligence and not in the due diligence itself.

9.) With regard to offchain transactions how is this verified if you are not using the blockchain technology itself? Again questions must be asked about this.
Actually there are no offchain transactions. Offchain is the way we migrate to a new contract, i.e. we process blockchain for every user balance in the current token and create a new token with the same set of user’s balances. This action can be validated by a 3rd party observer, so the offchain migration is fair way to migrate to a new token.

10.) Why is there a switch in the emission address? What is the rationale for this - this address should be owned by the team or otherwise - that is why who holds it is extremely important.
So the emission logic during the ICO differs from the emission logic after the ICO, when new tokens will be granted for every new user who passed biometric identification process. That is why we need a contract function that allow us to change the contract-emitent of the tokens.

11.) No-one has framed you as malicious or untrustworthy, the due diligence has been done on code. Code is what you create it is not about personal opinion or otherwise. Personally I really liked the Humaniq project until this issue was brought to me. The reason code is open source is because there should be audits on it to protect the crypto community / your userbase and otherwise.
We are frankly thankful for your time spent on the audit and pointing this out.

12.) If you want to go with a centralized distribution model thats fine with complete control of your team and organizational members - but please announce this because that in itself is not decentralization.
Distribution model is clearly stated in the whitepaper of the project. The one who have carefully read the whitepaper can easily be assured that we act totally aligned with our previous statements about emission.

13.) Why not use an independent escrow for cap baselines.
This is one of possible solution that our team is considering at the moment.

14.) Why no 3rd party audit of this smart contract before launching and otherwise?
As we said before, there are no bugs or mistakes in the smart contract, but there are decisions that were made to deliver a best tradeoff between speed of moving forward and openness to the community. Our team’s actions are fully auditable by 3rd party observers and cannot go unnoticed by the community.

Finally Humaniq team would like to thank ICOCountdown for the time spent on asking those questions. We hope our answers satisfied both ICOCountdown and their subscribers and we will continue our work and implement our plans presented in WhitePaper and RoadMap.

Thank you.

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

Luckily i got some free token from bounty.Dev can you tell me at what time you refile the twitter bounty balance? I didn't see any new activity since 2 days.

After ICO is finished

Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:13:14 PM

What is the total supply of tokens?
Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Great day at Blockshow Europe + ICO launch
https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/videos/594616107414193/

What is the total supply of tokens?

No total suply. Depends on how many tokens people acquire during ICO. Have a look at whitepaper, please.

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

After ICO is finished
Actually you can see on the campaign thread about when you receive your bounty price but only if you've done your part on the campaign.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

What's the deal with this signature? U can barely read the text on the right.
I see it all over the place may want to get it fixed. Unless it's done in purpose...

romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

What's the deal with this signature? U can barely read the text on the right.
I see it all over the place may want to get it fixed. Unless it's done in purpose...

I think its already fixed because i can read clearly,its "Humaniq"

This signature is for member rank and some people miss placed some code,thats why the image looks hard to read.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:16:27 AM

After ICO is finished
Actually you can see on the campaign thread about when you receive your bounty price but only if you've done your part on the campaign.
Sometimes it takes longer before you can receive your bounty but don't worry because the project seems to be successful and the longer you will receive it, the more the value will grow as some people will not dump their bounty. Look at what happen with EDG, only 20% was release and now the value has increase substantially.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:29:53 AM

After ICO is finished
Sometimes it takes longer before you can receive your bounty but don't worry because the project seems to be successful and the longer you will receive it, the more the value will grow as some people will not dump their bounty. Look at what happen with EDG, only 20% was release and now the value has increase substantially.
it's true
we just patient for receive bounty after it look successull this ICO

flav.rsu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

How you comment this review? opinions? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b047GW05Gs
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

@Alex_Fork met up with @VitalikButerin today.  More details soon.
www.humaniq.co

A picture with Vitalik is cool and all, but when I tweeted him asking about it, he didn't respond, and he hasn't posted here either. I think if Vitalik was to post here that would drum up a lot of support. Even if just to say that he knows about the project and knows Alex Fork. Not necessarily asking him to throw his support behind it, but you seem to be telling us he supports the project so why hasn't he publicly said so?

100% of the reason I invested is because of Vitalik's potential ties to this.

Vitalik Buterin does not post anymore here in bitcointalk. He's too busy doing other stuff for Ethereum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=7314

icocountdown does show his support on this and he has flushed out some scam projects before. let's see that Humaniq does not.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

After ICO is finished
Actually there is already a given date from when we will receive our bounty for this campaign and there really is nothing to worry about since this project has a very active dev which has been answering our questions and doubts on this project. From which makes the project more successful as it is now.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:54:56 PM

is there any escrow for this?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

I think, this project is not realistic. It wont work on real world. Sorry  Embarrassed Its like a dream
wont work? are you certain? you dont even put 1sat and you talk a lot of shit..just go away if you dont believe in this project Wink

DO you know some people said Bitcoin is a scam, is it possible for man to fly? all these ideas must be put to test before you come to conclusion of won't work. Please be a builder not a destroyer

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

How much target minimum humaniq in main ico selling
how much total suply humaniq ico selling
where i can get information about statistic in ico selling, is real statistic or not
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

I wish I had noticed this project earlier Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: