Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

when the token will distribute after ico?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

Everyone needs to read this about emission schedule and otherwise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

Reference: (Page 10) https://humaniq.co/assets/downloads/humaniq_wp_english.pdf

Final Amount determination is excercised here.

http://imgur.com/a/vMSRt

However smart contract says otherwise:

http://imgur.com/a/fFUMZ

Reference: https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

Token Locking is also excercised and I'm not sure for what reason:

http://imgur.com/a/WVacu

Reference: https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

This has been delisted from ICOcountdown.com until further notice.

Extra due diligence done by Jack from ICOcountdown Telegram:

Okay, where do I start? As first - there are no critical vulnurabilites, like 0-day or something like that, so nobody in perspective could hack the contract and get out whole funds or something, but it is still have some malicious functions, which I will describe.

https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

As first - look at line 88 /// @dev Function to change address that is allowed to do emission. /// @param newAddress Address of new emission contract. function changeEmissionContractAddress(address newAddress) external onlyFounder returns (bool) { emissionContractAddress = newAddress; }
    it is mean that they can set any new contract in here in any time and get infinite emitient at they will. Plus, as we see, it can be not just another crowdsale contract, it could be literally any address, which means that they can set me as emissionContract and I can mint myself as many tokens as I want. And in fact it is malicious.

This problem could be solved by different ways, for example you can set iterator of changing emissionContract and set the final number of all future ways of crowdfunding rounds - in this case you can do, for example, 3 rounds of crowdfunding and emission waves but no more.

Other simple proposal to solve this problem - is specifiy type of emissionContract, therefore people can see that only real crowdfunding contract could emit new tokens and no one else could.

Locker problem. In fact, when you proceed your ICO you should forbid your buyers to transfer tokens before ICO ends - it is okay. In this case you can firstly set a phase modifiers in enum format like enum ICOPhase { Created, Running, Paused, End } and change state of the contract when it handle some events, or it can be just simple boolean modifier like lock = true In conract of Humaniq it can be found on 42 line (modifier), and this modifier lock ALL transfers of token (line 73,80).

You could say - okay, so what is problem? The problem in that their token contract have function on line 98 function lock(bool value) external onlyFounder { locked = value; } Which allow developers to lock all transactions manually in any time.

I repeat - it is not holding the ico contract, which could be useful in some kind of situation, it is lock all tokens transfer and could be used in any times even when ico is done.

When I've asked developers - why do they need this functions and why they need to use it exactly this way - in any time and not only an ICO - they have answered to me, that "it is need to migrate. when we will create new tokens contract - we will block old one".

Yes, that is exactly they have said, that they will just block old contracts with all balances when they developed new contract of token's. And that how we finde another problem.

Migrate function is actually doesn't exist. As you know - all balances in token contract is stored in mapping structure and you cannot just pull it out from contract - you need to use getter to get value of balance of specific address.

So, as I supposed, they must have some migrate function (or at least prototype of it) which allow them to secure transfer balances from one contract to another. It is a pretty difficult mechanism of two-sides function which must be work on both contracts - ask old one of balance of msg.sender, add this value to balance of new contract and delete same number from old balance - in this case user could choose themself migrate to new contract or not, plus, such desicion allow continue normally work of each contract without blackmailing.

What I have heard from developers - they said that "we will not transfer balances in smart-contract logic at all, we will have non such migrate function" - but wait, it is not even possible to do offchain cause of balances data structure - I mean really - I think many developers tryed to pull out mappings, and we are all know, that there is impossible without using of getter, and moreover - you can't do it without knowing of each key of user... so how they actually want to do this?

And all of it just for humaniq token itself and not for ICO contract.

ICO contract - https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqICO.sol

have also such function as function changeTokenAddress(address token_address) at 201 line - which is really strange thing. I don't even know how to comment it. It's like they can change token contract address in the middle of ICO and so will crowdfund two token contracts? Totally mess, I'm really don't know for what this need and how it could be exploited, it could be a real chaos with such things.

Founder's address Common problem - ico is managed by single account but not of DAO or multisig - have a possability that if key from single account will be stolen - all funds will be stolen as well.

If anyone wants to go further with this due diligence. Please contact me:

Telegram: @Alexanderico

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram Group: http://telegram.me/icocountdown

This is for investors , need some due diligence here .
This project is neither feasible nor sustainable or they would have got VC's money as investment

Also this project looks scammy and fishy from the start

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte

Humaniq is on a mission to provide financial inclusion products and services powered by blockchain technology to the 2 billion unbanked people across the globe. Their first three operational priorities are Africa, South/Central America, and some parts of Asia. And then they will expand to the rest of the world.

Read more:
http://prn.to/2oXtTDg

#humaniq #humaniqico

Congrats on this milestone no doubt Humaniq have great future for their honest efforts to make their business model more transparent. I feel excited to read after this news this token will be very valuable in future.
midwestcore

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

HUMANIQ: A BRAND NEW FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM TO EMPOWER THE WORLD'S TWO BILLION UNBANKED

Dear Bitcointalk,

The key to a successful start-up project is to make sure that it is a unique and superior solution to an existing problem, rather than a solution in search of a problem. The problem that we intend to solve - is how to connect the world’s two billion unbanked to the global economy, with all the benefits this provides them. Humaniq has a brilliantly innovative model and we think you’re going to like it.

Humaniq will provide blockchain-based financial services and access to the global economy to users in emerging economies via a mobile app.  We believe this app can create a huge network of users who will access services such as insurance, P2P lending, remote work, and small business loans, all provided by third party companies who will plug into Humaniq’s API.  

Let's be very clear: we are not talking about a generic mobile app for a traditional bank, nor are we going to be yet another mobile bitcoin wallet. At Humaniq, we are creating an entirely new financial ecosystem, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain.  And this is truly a win-win - the end users have the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty, and engage in the digital economy, and the supporters of the currency will have a token that will have stability and longevity - as well as have utility.

Humaniq CEO Alex Fork, hosting conference with Vitalik Buterin in Moscow

MERGING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, SMART PHONES AND BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION TO CREATE A NEW PARADIGM

We identified three key questions that Humaniq needs to answer to be successful:

How do you create a fair and equitable system for all users?

How do you eliminate the hardware and energy requirements of mining for new users?

What if many users do not have access to formal identification and are unfamiliar with email and 2FA?

Humaniq is using the well-established architecture of Ethereum, rather than a proprietary blockchain, as the basis of our platform. For this, we are creating our own exchange-tradeable token - HMQ. In addition, our system will also be able to handle transactions in ether, bitcoin and possibly other cryptocurrencies.

We’re using a new concept called Proof of Face (PoF), a radical departure from the energy and computationally intensive PoS and PoW methods used for most blockchain currencies. New tokens will be generated by user actions, such as opening an account, inviting friends, and carrying out other one time actions, so that every user will start with a limited amount of HMQ that they can use to begin interacting with the Humaniq economy.

To eliminate the need for formal ID or emails and complicated passwords, Humaniq is using biometric identification to both register new users and to verify transactions. It will be the first network where every user is guaranteed to be unique.  

After discussing this idea with many blockchain and fintech experts and following their very positive feedback, we are now proud to present to you: Humaniq, a new financial ecosystem whose focus is on connecting the unbanked and underbanked, worldwide.

Usage Case 1-  P2P and Small Business Lending
A user has an idea to do something productive, but needs capital.  They select the P2P lending function on the Humaniq app and negotiate a small loan with another user.

Usage Case 2- Insurance
A craftsman wants to send hand-carved figurines to an international buyer, but the nearest international shipment center is hundreds of miles away.  The seller finds an insurance provider through the app and insures their items so that they are compensated in the event of damage or loss during transport.

Usage Case 3- Remittance Payments
A worker overseas wants to send money back to their family, but neither of the parties have bank accounts.  Rather than pay an excessive fee to go through a transfer agent, the worker converts his currency into bitcoin and sends it to his family member, who uses a mobile cashier service to convert bitcoin to the local currency.  

Usage Case 4- Remote Work
A company has easy online tasks that are difficult to automate, yet not cost-effective to hire locals for.  A Humaniq user selects tasks that they can do, and makes a small amount of bitcoin, HMQ, or ether for their work. Tasks can include things like rating products, providing reviews, or moderating videos.

WE VALUE THE COMMUNITY'S FEEDBACK

We are looking for honest, reliable feedback and welcome your suggestions.

Our main website can be found here: Humaniq

A draft version of our white paper can be accessed here: Humaniq Whitepaper

Please note that this is not the final version and that additional improvements/solutions will be included following discussions with potential users and investors.

You are also welcome to join the discussion on our Slack

A FAIR PRE-ICO TO ACCELERATE THE PROJECT

In December, with little fanfare and a small team, Humaniq more than achieved our pre-ICO funding goals.  The enthusiastic response of our supporters has allowed us to expand our team and begin working on our roadmap. We recently passed a significant milestone by releasing the early alpha version of our app for testing on both iOS and Android.

Total token supply during pre-ICO: 27 914 393

BTC collected: 99.002855

ETH collected: 3122.362977

APRIL ICO

Humaniq’s ICO will start on April 6th and last until April 26th

April 2017 Buy the smart-contract Get 1000 Humaniq Tokens for 1 ETH

The ICO will feature a time-sensitive bonus system. People who invest within the first 24 hours will receive a 49.9% bonus on their tokens, while those who invest within the first week will receive a 33% bonus.  The second week will give out a 20% bonus, the third week it drops to 14%, and then falls to 7% during the fourth week.  

To get full details on the mathematical emission model of Humaniq tokens, please read the Humaniq Whitepaper.

Media

Cointelegraph: Blockchain Startup Uses GUI With Symbols Instead of Text to Connect Unbanked to Global Economy

Coinfox: Humaniq to help unbanked population via blockchain

Blockchain News:/2017/02/04/dwight-sproull-blockchain-banking-can-transform-womens-lives-in-emerging-economies/]Dwight Sproull – Blockchain Banking Can Transform Women’s Lives in Emerging Economies

The Merkle: Humaniq Backs Startup Contest at Munich’s BlockShow Europe 2017

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq y la banca 4.0

BitcoinChaser: Humaniq Interview: Delivering Banking Services To The Unbanked

Blockchain news: /2016/12/16/19699/]Anthony Akentiev: Humaniq Presale Analysis – Decentralised Banking for the Unbanked

Smith+Crown: Humaniq: crypto-finance for the undocumented and unbanked

Cointelegraph: ICO Roundup 2017 by Cointelegraph: Cashing In On Blockchain Apps’ Mainstream Year

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Alex Fork: Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Newbium: Humaniq - Discover the unbanked

Cryptosmile: Humaniq - The Crypto Finance to help Unbanked Population

Cointelegraph: Humaniq And Cointelegraph Announce Blockchain Oscar Startup Competition

Cointelegraph: D10e Conference in Romania: How Blockchain Helps Fight Corruption & More

Banks.eu: Humaniq project – mobile banking based on blockchain and biometrics

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Blockchain In Africa – Interview with Alakanani Itireleng from the Satoshi Centre in Botswana

Cointelegraph: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

52 ICO: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

BitcoinNews: Humaniq - Banking für Alle!

FinanceMagnates: Blockchain Banking App Humaniq Set for Initial Coin Offering in April

TheDashTimes: Humaniq’s CryptoPension a Pancea to Africa’s Pension Worries

52 ICO: Alex Fork - Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq busca la inclusión financiera a través de la tecnología blockchain

The Merkle: Humaniq aims to connect millions of Unbanked

MY PERSONAL BLOCKCHAIN STORY
Alex Fork

2013:- Author of the book "Bitcoin. More than money."
2014-2016:-Speaker at numerous fintech conferences.
2015: -Deep Knowledge Life Sciences Representative.
2015, October:- founded Future Fintech accelerator — community and coworking, helping to develop companies in the field of novel financial technologies.(video)
2016, May:- organised an Ethereum conference with Vlad Martynov (Ethereum advisory board) and Vitalik Buterin, which was attended by over 500 banking professionals.
2016, April:- held a meeting with UN representatives in Moldova,discussing financially depressed and unbanked regions and meeting potential partners for the Humaniq project.
2016, June-September: - took part in supporting Waves and Emercoin  projects and helping them to acquire proper blockchain technologies.
2016, August: - finished successful crowdfunding campaign for publishing Salim Ismail’s book “Exponential Organizations” (Singularity University, Silicon Valley)
2016, September-October:-after meeting the Bitcoin Embassy Israel team, and several other development teams there, we developed the architecture of the Humaniq project. Started writing the Whitepaper.
2016, November-December:- launched the first steps of the Humaniq project.

PICTURE GALLERY

Vitalik Buterin lending support to the Humaniq Project: https://i.imgur.com/VDBn2wh.jpg
Alakanani Iterling — Humaniq Project`s enthusiast: https://i.imgur.com/4dtbPHy.png
Meeting at UNDP in Moldova: https://i.imgur.com/zHLtJbU.png
On stage with Vitalik Buterin: https://i.imgur.com/cH7EwlX.jpg
Speaking at conference: https://i.imgur.com/10e0xws.jpg
At the Moldova ICT summit 2016: https://i.imgur.com/lGH8tw4.jpg
Busy networking: https://i.imgur.com/fZw5vSn.jpg
Conferences: https://i.imgur.com/WXSuiHX.jpg

ESCROW TEAM

Alex Fork
George Basiladze
Bitcointalk user btcsec

ADVISORY TEAM

Richard Kastelein - Publisher of ]Blockchain News, Director at Blockchain Partners, Founder of CrypoFinancing 2017 Conference
Dinis Guarda - Digi-Arts UNESCO, Greenpeace, ICA, business and digital transformation strategy
Alakanani Itireleng - Director at Satoshi Centre

LINKS

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Should you require any additional information about our organization, please feel free to drop us a line at info@humaniq.co

my question is this,
all those people that don't have bank accounts don't have any money so why would they ever open a bank account just because there is a coin for it that they can't afford to buy. they will use every penny they get hold of to buy food or pay a bll with. so what good will a coin do for a country that don't have banks because the banks don't have any depositors to make them needed in the first place?
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:20:20 PM

Almost less than 6 days to go! Let's make this project shine a lot guys. If it reaches up to 5 million, that's gonna be a different story.  Wink
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

how to add humaniq token at myetherwallet? some one tell me please?

Hello!

This reading might be useful for you:

https://blog.humaniq.co/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-humaniq-tokens-2ba3cd18a5af

Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:42:04 PM

Meanwhile, Humaniq joins Rise Community during the $3.9million ICO
https://blog.humaniq.co/fintech-startup-humaniq-joins-rise-community-during-3-9-million-ico-4d7a628c5eb0

Thank you guys, you made it possible

mr001

Activity: 260

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

how can i earn "money" with humaniq coins?
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

HUMANIQ: A BRAND NEW FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM TO EMPOWER THE WORLD'S TWO BILLION UNBANKED

Dear Bitcointalk,

The key to a successful start-up project is to make sure that it is a unique and superior solution to an existing problem, rather than a solution in search of a problem. The problem that we intend to solve - is how to connect the world’s two billion unbanked to the global economy, with all the benefits this provides them. Humaniq has a brilliantly innovative model and we think you’re going to like it.

Humaniq will provide blockchain-based financial services and access to the global economy to users in emerging economies via a mobile app.  We believe this app can create a huge network of users who will access services such as insurance, P2P lending, remote work, and small business loans, all provided by third party companies who will plug into Humaniq’s API.  

Let's be very clear: we are not talking about a generic mobile app for a traditional bank, nor are we going to be yet another mobile bitcoin wallet. At Humaniq, we are creating an entirely new financial ecosystem, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain.  And this is truly a win-win - the end users have the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty, and engage in the digital economy, and the supporters of the currency will have a token that will have stability and longevity - as well as have utility.

Humaniq CEO Alex Fork, hosting conference with Vitalik Buterin in Moscow

MERGING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, SMART PHONES AND BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION TO CREATE A NEW PARADIGM

We identified three key questions that Humaniq needs to answer to be successful:

How do you create a fair and equitable system for all users?

How do you eliminate the hardware and energy requirements of mining for new users?

What if many users do not have access to formal identification and are unfamiliar with email and 2FA?

Humaniq is using the well-established architecture of Ethereum, rather than a proprietary blockchain, as the basis of our platform. For this, we are creating our own exchange-tradeable token - HMQ. In addition, our system will also be able to handle transactions in ether, bitcoin and possibly other cryptocurrencies.

We’re using a new concept called Proof of Face (PoF), a radical departure from the energy and computationally intensive PoS and PoW methods used for most blockchain currencies. New tokens will be generated by user actions, such as opening an account, inviting friends, and carrying out other one time actions, so that every user will start with a limited amount of HMQ that they can use to begin interacting with the Humaniq economy.

To eliminate the need for formal ID or emails and complicated passwords, Humaniq is using biometric identification to both register new users and to verify transactions. It will be the first network where every user is guaranteed to be unique.  

After discussing this idea with many blockchain and fintech experts and following their very positive feedback, we are now proud to present to you: Humaniq, a new financial ecosystem whose focus is on connecting the unbanked and underbanked, worldwide.

Usage Case 1-  P2P and Small Business Lending
A user has an idea to do something productive, but needs capital.  They select the P2P lending function on the Humaniq app and negotiate a small loan with another user.

Usage Case 2- Insurance
A craftsman wants to send hand-carved figurines to an international buyer, but the nearest international shipment center is hundreds of miles away.  The seller finds an insurance provider through the app and insures their items so that they are compensated in the event of damage or loss during transport.

Usage Case 3- Remittance Payments
A worker overseas wants to send money back to their family, but neither of the parties have bank accounts.  Rather than pay an excessive fee to go through a transfer agent, the worker converts his currency into bitcoin and sends it to his family member, who uses a mobile cashier service to convert bitcoin to the local currency.  

Usage Case 4- Remote Work
A company has easy online tasks that are difficult to automate, yet not cost-effective to hire locals for.  A Humaniq user selects tasks that they can do, and makes a small amount of bitcoin, HMQ, or ether for their work. Tasks can include things like rating products, providing reviews, or moderating videos.

WE VALUE THE COMMUNITY'S FEEDBACK

We are looking for honest, reliable feedback and welcome your suggestions.

Our main website can be found here: Humaniq

A draft version of our white paper can be accessed here: Humaniq Whitepaper

Please note that this is not the final version and that additional improvements/solutions will be included following discussions with potential users and investors.

You are also welcome to join the discussion on our Slack

A FAIR PRE-ICO TO ACCELERATE THE PROJECT

In December, with little fanfare and a small team, Humaniq more than achieved our pre-ICO funding goals.  The enthusiastic response of our supporters has allowed us to expand our team and begin working on our roadmap. We recently passed a significant milestone by releasing the early alpha version of our app for testing on both iOS and Android.

Total token supply during pre-ICO: 27 914 393

BTC collected: 99.002855

ETH collected: 3122.362977

APRIL ICO

Humaniq’s ICO will start on April 6th and last until April 26th

April 2017 Buy the smart-contract Get 1000 Humaniq Tokens for 1 ETH

The ICO will feature a time-sensitive bonus system. People who invest within the first 24 hours will receive a 49.9% bonus on their tokens, while those who invest within the first week will receive a 33% bonus.  The second week will give out a 20% bonus, the third week it drops to 14%, and then falls to 7% during the fourth week.  

To get full details on the mathematical emission model of Humaniq tokens, please read the Humaniq Whitepaper.

Media

Cointelegraph: Blockchain Startup Uses GUI With Symbols Instead of Text to Connect Unbanked to Global Economy

Coinfox: Humaniq to help unbanked population via blockchain

Blockchain News:/2017/02/04/dwight-sproull-blockchain-banking-can-transform-womens-lives-in-emerging-economies/]Dwight Sproull – Blockchain Banking Can Transform Women’s Lives in Emerging Economies

The Merkle: Humaniq Backs Startup Contest at Munich’s BlockShow Europe 2017

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq y la banca 4.0

Blockchain news: /2016/12/16/19699/]Anthony Akentiev: Humaniq Presale Analysis – Decentralised Banking for the Unbanked

Smith+Crown: Humaniq: crypto-finance for the undocumented and unbanked

Cointelegraph: ICO Roundup 2017 by Cointelegraph: Cashing In On Blockchain Apps’ Mainstream Year

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Alex Fork: Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Newbium: Humaniq - Discover the unbanked

Cryptosmile: Humaniq - The Crypto Finance to help Unbanked Population

Cointelegraph: Humaniq And Cointelegraph Announce Blockchain Oscar Startup Competition

Cointelegraph: D10e Conference in Romania: How Blockchain Helps Fight Corruption & More

Banks.eu: Humaniq project – mobile banking based on blockchain and biometrics

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Blockchain In Africa – Interview with Alakanani Itireleng from the Satoshi Centre in Botswana

Cointelegraph: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

52 ICO: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

BitcoinNews: Humaniq - Banking für Alle!

FinanceMagnates: Blockchain Banking App Humaniq Set for Initial Coin Offering in April

TheDashTimes: Humaniq’s CryptoPension a Pancea to Africa’s Pension Worries

52 ICO: Alex Fork - Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq busca la inclusión financiera a través de la tecnología blockchain

The Merkle: Humaniq aims to connect millions of Unbanked

MY PERSONAL BLOCKCHAIN STORY
Alex Fork

2013:- Author of the book "Bitcoin. More than money."
2014-2016:-Speaker at numerous fintech conferences.
2015: -Deep Knowledge Life Sciences Representative.
2015, October:- founded Future Fintech accelerator — community and coworking, helping to develop companies in the field of novel financial technologies.(video)
2016, May:- organised an Ethereum conference with Vlad Martynov (Ethereum advisory board) and Vitalik Buterin, which was attended by over 500 banking professionals.
2016, April:- held a meeting with UN representatives in Moldova,discussing financially depressed and unbanked regions and meeting potential partners for the Humaniq project.
2016, June-September: - took part in supporting Waves and Emercoin  projects and helping them to acquire proper blockchain technologies.
2016, August: - finished successful crowdfunding campaign for publishing Salim Ismail’s book “Exponential Organizations” (Singularity University, Silicon Valley)
2016, September-October:-after meeting the Bitcoin Embassy Israel team, and several other development teams there, we developed the architecture of the Humaniq project. Started writing the Whitepaper.
2016, November-December:- launched the first steps of the Humaniq project.

PICTURE GALLERY

Vitalik Buterin lending support to the Humaniq Project: https://i.imgur.com/VDBn2wh.jpg
Alakanani Iterling — Humaniq Project`s enthusiast: https://i.imgur.com/4dtbPHy.png
Meeting at UNDP in Moldova: https://i.imgur.com/zHLtJbU.png
On stage with Vitalik Buterin: https://i.imgur.com/cH7EwlX.jpg
Speaking at conference: https://i.imgur.com/10e0xws.jpg
At the Moldova ICT summit 2016: https://i.imgur.com/lGH8tw4.jpg
Busy networking: https://i.imgur.com/fZw5vSn.jpg
Conferences: https://i.imgur.com/WXSuiHX.jpg

ESCROW TEAM

Alex Fork
George Basiladze
Bitcointalk user btcsec

ADVISORY TEAM

Richard Kastelein - Publisher of ]Blockchain News, Director at Blockchain Partners, Founder of CrypoFinancing 2017 Conference
Dinis Guarda - Digi-Arts UNESCO, Greenpeace, ICA, business and digital transformation strategy
Alakanani Itireleng - Director at Satoshi Centre

LINKS

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Should you require any additional information about our organization, please feel free to drop us a line at info@humaniq.co

my question is this,
all those people that don't have bank accounts don't have any money so why would they ever open a bank account just because there is a coin for it that they can't afford to buy. they will use every penny they get hold of to buy food or pay a bll with. so what good will a coin do for a country that don't have banks because the banks don't have any depositors to make them needed in the first place?

Some people dont have bank accounts not because they dont have some money to save, but because the banks are not easily assessible to them plus lack of some documents to open an account. With this app, that difficulty will be removed.
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

Everyone needs to read this about emission schedule and otherwise.

Reference: (Page 10) https://humaniq.co/assets/downloads/humaniq_wp_english.pdf

Final Amount determination is excercised here.

http://imgur.com/a/vMSRt

However smart contract says otherwise:

http://imgur.com/a/fFUMZ

Token Locking is also excercised and I'm not sure for what reason:

http://imgur.com/a/WVacu

This has been delisted from ICOcountdown.com until further notice.

Extra due diligence done by Jack from ICOcountdown Telegram:

Okay, where do I start? As first - there are no critical vulnurabilites, like 0-day or something like that, so nobody in perspective could hack the contract and get out whole funds or something, but it is still have some malicious functions, which I will describe.

https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

As first - look at line 88 /// @dev Function to change address that is allowed to do emission. /// @param newAddress Address of new emission contract. function changeEmissionContractAddress(address newAddress) external onlyFounder returns (bool) { emissionContractAddress = newAddress; }
    it is mean that they can set any new contract in here in any time and get infinite emitient at they will. Plus, as we see, it can be not just another crowdsale contract, it could be literally any address, which means that they can set me as emissionContract and I can mint myself as many tokens as I want. And in fact it is malicious.

This problem could be solved by different ways, for example you can set iterator of changing emissionContract and set the final number of all future ways of crowdfunding rounds - in this case you can do, for example, 3 rounds of crowdfunding and emission waves but no more.

Other simple proposal to solve this problem - is specifiy type of emissionContract, therefore people can see that only real crowdfunding contract could emit new tokens and no one else could.

Locker problem. In fact, when you proceed your ICO you should forbid your buyers to transfer tokens before ICO ends - it is okay. In this case you can firstly set a phase modifiers in enum format like enum ICOPhase { Created, Running, Paused, End } and change state of the contract when it handle some events, or it can be just simple boolean modifier like lock = true In conract of Humaniq it can be found on 42 line (modifier), and this modifier lock ALL transfers of token (line 73,80).

You could say - okay, so what is problem? The problem in that their token contract have function on line 98 function lock(bool value) external onlyFounder { locked = value; } Which allow developers to lock all transactions manually in any time.

I repeat - it is not holding the ico contract, which could be useful in some kind of situation, it is lock all tokens transfer and could be used in any times even when ico is done.

When I've asked developers - why do they need this functions and why they need to use it exactly this way - in any time and not only an ICO - they have answered to me, that "it is need to migrate. when we will create new tokens contract - we will block old one".

Yes, that is exactly they have said, that they will just block old contracts with all balances when they developed new contract of token's. And that how we finde another problem.

Migrate function is actually doesn't exist. As you know - all balances in token contract is stored in mapping structure and you cannot just pull it out from contract - you need to use getter to get value of balance of specific address.

So, as I supposed, they must have some migrate function (or at least prototype of it) which allow them to secure transfer balances from one contract to another. It is a pretty difficult mechanism of two-sides function which must be work on both contracts - ask old one of balance of msg.sender, add this value to balance of new contract and delete same number from old balance - in this case user could choose themself migrate to new contract or not, plus, such desicion allow continue normally work of each contract without blackmailing.

What I have heard from developers - they said that "we will not transfer balances in smart-contract logic at all, we will have non such migrate function" - but wait, it is not even possible to do offchain cause of balances data structure - I mean really - I think many developers tryed to pull out mappings, and we are all know, that there is impossible without using of getter, and moreover - you can't do it without knowing of each key of user... so how they actually want to do this?

And all of it just for humaniq token itself and not for ICO contract.

ICO contract - https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqICO.sol

have also such function as function changeTokenAddress(address token_address) at 201 line - which is really strange thing. I don't even know how to comment it. It's like they can change token contract address in the middle of ICO and so will crowdfund two token contracts? Totally mess, I'm really don't know for what this need and how it could be exploited, it could be a real chaos with such things.

Founder's address Common problem - ico is managed by single account but not of DAO or multisig - have a possability that if key from single account will be stolen - all funds will be stolen as well.

If anyone wants to go further with this due diligence. Please contact me:

Telegram: @Alexanderico

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram Group: http://telegram.me/icocountdown

This is for investors , need some due diligence here .
This project is neither feasible nor sustainable or they would have got VC's money as investment

Also this project looks scammy and fishy from the start
too late for that , 10k people already invested ..show proofs bout your accusations otherwise , you're just creating negative picture on this project ..   
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

My trust in this project just took a hit when i saw the picture of the woman representing india in this humaniq ad is a stolen picture. i went to my travel agency today and had to book a ticket. to my surprise i saw the woman with the round nose ring in my travel agency picture about flying to india..

If this picture is a stolen picture, what makes it that all the others are not?

why put "caricatures" of the team and not their real photo?

lots of questions arising to be honest.
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

My trust in this project just took a hit when i saw the picture of the woman representing india in this humaniq ad is a stolen picture. i went to my travel agency today and had to book a ticket. to my surprise i saw the woman with the round nose ring in my travel agency picture about flying to india..

The round nose ring indicates that she is unbanked and obviously she can only count whole numbers.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:31:02 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 11:05:47 PM by xcajun21

Don't click. Be advised.

Invested a couple but seems like 4 hours confirmation. Ico might end before.

Edit: , Apr 21, 2017 6:35 PM sent btc for confirmation, now is 2:00am. Still confirming; the bonus registers anyway, now that is over, to 0%?
alphahacktivist

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:32:57 PM

The round nose ring indicates that she is unbanked and obviously she can only count whole numbers.

its a travel agency commercial ad for india
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:13:27 PM

In the picture case, we can elaborate the culprit being the stock exchange for royal picture? of course you can buy a copy, and make it seem as if the travel agency had the originality to use it for India women, does this imply authority over evidence? The exchange sold a copy? rather yes.

still no answer:
*Apr 21, 2017 6:35 PM sent btc for confirmation, now is 2:00am. Still confirming; the bonus registers anyway, now that is over, to 0%?
alphahacktivist

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:18:34 PM

In the picture case, we can elaborate the culprit being the stock exchange for royal picture? of course you can buy a copy, and make it seem as if the travel agency had the originality to use it for India women, does this imply authority over evidence? The exchange sold a copy? rather yes.

still no answer:
*Apr 21, 2017 6:35 PM sent btc for confirmation, now is 2:00am. Still confirming; the bonus registers anyway, now that is over, to 0%?

the travel agency has it before ETH itself was coded... just saying
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte

Humaniq is on a mission to provide financial inclusion products and services powered by blockchain technology to the 2 billion unbanked people across the globe. Their first three operational priorities are Africa, South/Central America, and some parts of Asia. And then they will expand to the rest of the world.

Read more:
http://prn.to/2oXtTDg

#humaniq #humaniqico

I missed humaniq ico and bounty, your bounty seems quite large and beyond my expectation, I was wrong to omit your project. Never thought you can raise 4k btc.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

Don't click. Be advised.

Invested a couple but seems like 4 hours confirmation. Ico might end before.

Edit: , Apr 21, 2017 6:35 PM sent btc for confirmation, now is 2:00am. Still confirming; the bonus registers anyway, now that is over, to 0%?

contact support team on slack or twitter, maybe their can solve your problem and get your bonus
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

still no answer:

the travel agency has it before ETH itself was coded... just saying

You should understand that there are catalouges with stock pictures that are being sold for marketing purposes to hundreds of companies. Did you think someone from humaniq is traveling whole world so they can have autenthic pictures of people, that cant have anyone else? Cheesy
Buying rights to use stock pictures for your website is common practise, me as web designer I do it every weekend, and travel agency did it too, and it is real serious bussines.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

is there a bounties for this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: