Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

Dear friends!

Thank you for your kind words and your support   Cheesy

Humaniq team is grateful to all our members and investors. It was pleasure to meet all of you here!

We hope to make more activities in future!

All Bounties will be count soon.

Don't forget to follow our social media to stay tuned: Twitter  Facebook

exit scam

Grin

this message STINKS
HopeCrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:20:18 AM

How many overall BTC collected? What price of ICO?
jimbo215

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:39:13 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 11:56:01 AM by jimbo215

hey, i know most of you are idiots, so those of you who dont want to know the reality of the situation, please stop reading now.

for the people who care for the truth, here are the obvious signs of the humaniq scam so you can sattempt to file with your local government to initiate a class action lawsuit against the humaniq entity (which unfortunately doesnt exist except for a website)

1. malicious code to allow developers to steal funds directly out of the contract
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

2. no public funding address

3. fake company registration in luxembourg with registration number of a different, unrelated company that was founded in 2012

4. fake press releases about being listed on 4 / 6 exchanges, none of which have any agreement with humaniq

5. Fake innovation Centre in Cambridge that, in reality, does not exist

6. multiple fake news reports of partnerships with individuals that have no agreement with humaniq

7. "successful" ico with no stated token emission date

the list goes on, but this is plenty enough to show any mentally capable individual the truth of the matter

to all the morons on here, i wish you well with your yachts and planes that you will buy with the HMQ token.

to the rest of you, this is just a lesson with a cost that can be applied to make a future profit on a legitimate ico, which next time you will first research before blindly investing.
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:47:20 AM

Humaniq, congratulations !
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:29:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:10:02 PM by mprep

of course some exchanges policy don't told you if they are going to add a coin or not .. just wait for launch it's just around the corner  Wink

when is the launch? i thought the ico ended already. what are we waiting for now?
i do'nt care about the launch , i will not trade my tokens until i can cashout it using my local currency..just be patient  Grin Grin

of course some exchanges policy don't told you if they are going to add a coin or not .. just wait for launch it's just around the corner  Wink

when is the launch? i thought the ico ended already. what are we waiting for now?
i do'nt care about the launch , i will not trade my tokens until i can cashout it using my local currency..just be patient  Grin Grin
lots of newbie accounts throwing negative comments , just go away if you dont invest a single satoshi..if you support the team just be patient and give them sometime a break..alright Wink

bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Which stock markets will be traded. Liqui, bittrex or livecoin. Is the time obvious?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

hey, i know most of you are idiots, so those of you who dont want to know the reality of the situation, please stop reading now.

for the people who care for the truth, here are the obvious signs of the humaniq scam so you can sattempt to file with your local government to initiate a class action lawsuit against the humaniq entity (which unfortunately doesnt exist except for a website)

1. malicious code to allow developers to steal funds directly out of the contract
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

3. fake company registration in luxembourg with registration number of a different, unrelated company that was founded in 2012

4. fake press releases about being listed on 4 / 6 exchanges, none of which have any agreement with humaniq

6. multiple fake news reports of partnerships with individuals that have no agreement with humaniq

the list goes on, but this is plenty enough to show any mentally capable individual the truth of the matter

to all the morons on here, i wish you well with your yachts and planes that you will buy with the HMQ token.

to the rest of you, this is just a lesson with a cost that can be applied to make a future profit on a legitimate ico, which next time you will first research before blindly investing.
did you invest something ? if no , shut the fuck up man.. it's not your btc ..alright .first successful ico of 2017 Grin

alphahacktivist

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

did you invest something ? if no , shut the fuck up man.. it's not your btc ..alright .first successful ico of 2017 Grin

25btc, same concern, lots of questions unanswered. waddup? Smiley
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Congrats to Humaniq Team for successful ICO Smiley

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

Are you serious, but if they are scam, how can they steal 5000 btc for ICO? I hope it is not scam, otherwise so many investors will be broke. Like kibo scam.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

another man , that left behind when the train is run,,
if you didn't know about humaniq just shut up,, especially if you didn't invest here,, you just left behind, you you scream just like a child

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Are you serious, but if they are scam, how can they steal 5000 btc for ICO? I hope it is not scam, otherwise so many investors will be broke. Like kibo scam.

The investments that this project received give good prospects for development. This money should be enough for more than one year of work on the project. I did not invest and I think my decision is correct.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
saffa

Activity: 147

Good Promotion

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

Better still if not knowing the obvious.
Congratulations humaniq successful ICO it
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

HUMANIQ: A BRAND NEW FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM TO EMPOWER THE WORLD'S TWO BILLION UNBANKED

Dear Bitcointalk,

The key to a successful start-up project is to make sure that it is a unique and superior solution to an existing problem, rather than a solution in search of a problem. The problem that we intend to solve - is how to connect the world’s two billion unbanked to the global economy, with all the benefits this provides them. Humaniq has a brilliantly innovative model and we think you’re going to like it.

Humaniq will provide blockchain-based financial services and access to the global economy to users in emerging economies via a mobile app.  We believe this app can create a huge network of users who will access services such as insurance, P2P lending, remote work, and small business loans, all provided by third party companies who will plug into Humaniq’s API.  

Let's be very clear: we are not talking about a generic mobile app for a traditional bank, nor are we going to be yet another mobile bitcoin wallet. At Humaniq, we are creating an entirely new financial ecosystem, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain.  And this is truly a win-win - the end users have the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty, and engage in the digital economy, and the supporters of the currency will have a token that will have stability and longevity - as well as have utility.

Humaniq CEO Alex Fork, hosting conference with Vitalik Buterin in Moscow

MERGING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, SMART PHONES AND BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION TO CREATE A NEW PARADIGM

We identified three key questions that Humaniq needs to answer to be successful:

How do you create a fair and equitable system for all users?

How do you eliminate the hardware and energy requirements of mining for new users?

What if many users do not have access to formal identification and are unfamiliar with email and 2FA?

Humaniq is using the well-established architecture of Ethereum, rather than a proprietary blockchain, as the basis of our platform. For this, we are creating our own exchange-tradeable token - HMQ. In addition, our system will also be able to handle transactions in ether, bitcoin and possibly other cryptocurrencies.

We’re using a new concept called Proof of Face (PoF), a radical departure from the energy and computationally intensive PoS and PoW methods used for most blockchain currencies. New tokens will be generated by user actions, such as opening an account, inviting friends, and carrying out other one time actions, so that every user will start with a limited amount of HMQ that they can use to begin interacting with the Humaniq economy.

To eliminate the need for formal ID or emails and complicated passwords, Humaniq is using biometric identification to both register new users and to verify transactions. It will be the first network where every user is guaranteed to be unique.  

After discussing this idea with many blockchain and fintech experts and following their very positive feedback, we are now proud to present to you: Humaniq, a new financial ecosystem whose focus is on connecting the unbanked and underbanked, worldwide.

Usage Case 1-  P2P and Small Business Lending
A user has an idea to do something productive, but needs capital.  They select the P2P lending function on the Humaniq app and negotiate a small loan with another user.

Usage Case 2- Insurance
A craftsman wants to send hand-carved figurines to an international buyer, but the nearest international shipment center is hundreds of miles away.  The seller finds an insurance provider through the app and insures their items so that they are compensated in the event of damage or loss during transport.

Usage Case 3- Remittance Payments
A worker overseas wants to send money back to their family, but neither of the parties have bank accounts.  Rather than pay an excessive fee to go through a transfer agent, the worker converts his currency into bitcoin and sends it to his family member, who uses a mobile cashier service to convert bitcoin to the local currency.  

Usage Case 4- Remote Work
A company has easy online tasks that are difficult to automate, yet not cost-effective to hire locals for.  A Humaniq user selects tasks that they can do, and makes a small amount of bitcoin, HMQ, or ether for their work. Tasks can include things like rating products, providing reviews, or moderating videos.

WE VALUE THE COMMUNITY'S FEEDBACK

We are looking for honest, reliable feedback and welcome your suggestions.

Our main website can be found here: Humaniq

A draft version of our white paper can be accessed here: Humaniq Whitepaper

Please note that this is not the final version and that additional improvements/solutions will be included following discussions with potential users and investors.

You are also welcome to join the discussion on our Slack

A FAIR PRE-ICO TO ACCELERATE THE PROJECT

In December, with little fanfare and a small team, Humaniq more than achieved our pre-ICO funding goals.  The enthusiastic response of our supporters has allowed us to expand our team and begin working on our roadmap. We recently passed a significant milestone by releasing the early alpha version of our app for testing on both iOS and Android.

Total token supply during pre-ICO: 27 914 393

BTC collected: 99.002855

ETH collected: 3122.362977

APRIL ICO

Humaniq’s ICO will start on April 6th and last until April 26th

April 2017 Buy the smart-contract Get 1000 Humaniq Tokens for 1 ETH

The ICO will feature a time-sensitive bonus system. People who invest within the first 24 hours will receive a 49.9% bonus on their tokens, while those who invest within the first week will receive a 33% bonus.  The second week will give out a 20% bonus, the third week it drops to 14%, and then falls to 7% during the fourth week.  

To get full details on the mathematical emission model of Humaniq tokens, please read the Humaniq Whitepaper.

Media

Cointelegraph: Blockchain Startup Uses GUI With Symbols Instead of Text to Connect Unbanked to Global Economy

Coinfox: Humaniq to help unbanked population via blockchain

Blockchain News:/2017/02/04/dwight-sproull-blockchain-banking-can-transform-womens-lives-in-emerging-economies/]Dwight Sproull – Blockchain Banking Can Transform Women’s Lives in Emerging Economies

The Merkle: Humaniq Backs Startup Contest at Munich’s BlockShow Europe 2017

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq y la banca 4.0

BitcoinChaser: Humaniq Interview: Delivering Banking Services To The Unbanked

Blockchain news: /2016/12/16/19699/]Anthony Akentiev: Humaniq Presale Analysis – Decentralised Banking for the Unbanked

Smith+Crown: Humaniq: crypto-finance for the undocumented and unbanked

Cointelegraph: ICO Roundup 2017 by Cointelegraph: Cashing In On Blockchain Apps’ Mainstream Year

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Alex Fork: Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Newbium: Humaniq - Discover the unbanked

Cryptosmile: Humaniq - The Crypto Finance to help Unbanked Population

Cointelegraph: Humaniq And Cointelegraph Announce Blockchain Oscar Startup Competition

Cointelegraph: D10e Conference in Romania: How Blockchain Helps Fight Corruption & More

Banks.eu: Humaniq project – mobile banking based on blockchain and biometrics

Blockchain news: /2017/02/11/blockchain-in-africa-interview-with-alakanani-itireleng-from-the-satoshi-centre-in-botswana/]Blockchain In Africa – Interview with Alakanani Itireleng from the Satoshi Centre in Botswana

Cointelegraph: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

52 ICO: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked

BitcoinNews: Humaniq - Banking für Alle!

FinanceMagnates: Blockchain Banking App Humaniq Set for Initial Coin Offering in April

TheDashTimes: Humaniq’s CryptoPension a Pancea to Africa’s Pension Worries

BitcoinChaser: Humaniq Interview: Delivering Banking Services To The Unbanked

52 ICO: Alex Fork - Using Blockchain and Banking to Empower Africa’s Poor with Economic Opportunities

Cryptonoticias: Humaniq busca la inclusión financiera a través de la tecnología blockchain

The Merkle: Humaniq aims to connect millions of Unbanked

MY PERSONAL BLOCKCHAIN STORY
Alex Fork

2013:- Author of the book "Bitcoin. More than money."
2014-2016:-Speaker at numerous fintech conferences.
2015: -Deep Knowledge Life Sciences Representative.
2015, October:- founded Future Fintech accelerator — community and coworking, helping to develop companies in the field of novel financial technologies.(video)
2016, May:- organised an Ethereum conference with Vlad Martynov (Ethereum advisory board) and Vitalik Buterin, which was attended by over 500 banking professionals.
2016, April:- held a meeting with UN representatives in Moldova,discussing financially depressed and unbanked regions and meeting potential partners for the Humaniq project.
2016, June-September: - took part in supporting Waves and Emercoin  projects and helping them to acquire proper blockchain technologies.
2016, August: - finished successful crowdfunding campaign for publishing Salim Ismail’s book “Exponential Organizations” (Singularity University, Silicon Valley)
2016, September-October:-after meeting the Bitcoin Embassy Israel team, and several other development teams there, we developed the architecture of the Humaniq project. Started writing the Whitepaper.
2016, November-December:- launched the first steps of the Humaniq project.

PICTURE GALLERY

Vitalik Buterin lending support to the Humaniq Project: https://i.imgur.com/VDBn2wh.jpg
Alakanani Iterling — Humaniq Project`s enthusiast: https://i.imgur.com/4dtbPHy.png
Meeting at UNDP in Moldova: https://i.imgur.com/zHLtJbU.png
On stage with Vitalik Buterin: https://i.imgur.com/cH7EwlX.jpg
Speaking at conference: https://i.imgur.com/10e0xws.jpg
At the Moldova ICT summit 2016: https://i.imgur.com/lGH8tw4.jpg
Busy networking: https://i.imgur.com/fZw5vSn.jpg
Conferences: https://i.imgur.com/WXSuiHX.jpg

ESCROW TEAM

Alex Fork
George Basiladze
Bitcointalk user btcsec

ADVISORY TEAM

Richard Kastelein - Publisher of ]Blockchain News, Director at Blockchain Partners, Founder of CrypoFinancing 2017 Conference
Dinis Guarda - Digi-Arts UNESCO, Greenpeace, ICA, business and digital transformation strategy
Alakanani Itireleng - Director at Satoshi Centre

LINKS

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Should you require any additional information about our organization, please feel free to drop us a line at info@humaniq.co

Hello!

Help to understand, please.
I participated in Pre-ISO

I had 2647 tokens, and now I have become like this.

Explain what happened?
Why did this happen.
Thank you!

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

Please stop congratulating these people. They need to be transparent and show us where the money is! There are too many red flag with this project

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
alphahacktivist

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:05:19 PM

Please stop congratulating these people. They need to be transparent and show us where the money is! There are too many red flag with this project

congratulations comes from newbie accounts and some commenting here was their first post.
i have a feeling my 25btc is lost..
FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

congratulations comes from newbie accounts and some commenting here was their first post.
FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
first successful 2017 scammm Grin Grin
alphahacktivist

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
first successful 2017 scammm Grin Grin

never got scammed.. was too confident. never say never.

IF ever it goes on an exchange, ill be the first one to dump that fuck out of this crap
ztalker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

Announcements should be there soon, coin emission would start about 10 days. Give it a time people.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

every ico the same , more fud brings the best story's in the end , it happenned to all ico's i invested in

ico finished some hours ago and people (lot of newbies ) are compaining and showing red flags

anyway it is always a risk so without taking risks you where not here reading this

a devolopment team that is always talking on bitcointalk is not developing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: