Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:08:52 AM

Update:

Skycoin is finally getting an order book. This took too long.
- next exchange upgrade/rewrite skycoin will float against bitcoin

The blog is going to be ready tomorrow and we will start migrating content.

We are going to announce several partnerships with large mainstream institutions, so have to cleanup a bunch of stuff and will migrate anything relevant to blog.

We will put a lot of content on the blog and things we have not revealed yet.
- information about coin distribution plans and any loose ends will go on the blog
- for the blog we are using hugo for the blog, which takes flat files in markup and generates static html files. So will work over IPFS and eventually CXO.

We are doing rewrite and improving the narrative on
- http://skycoin.net
- it will be easier for people to take a simple message away from the website about long term project goals, what is skycoin, etc
- we will test out a new, simpler narrative and see how people react. We will deemphasize the software aspects and infrastructure

We need to get the first application for the platform/ecosystem on the website.

The blockchain explorer is up at
- http://explorer.skycoin.net

We are doing the third generation skycoin wallet and completely redoing the wallet frontend and design, to start multicoin support (for Skycoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Qtum). The new wallet will be based upon the design of the Byteballs wallet.

We are getting more developers and focusing on improved project management process and expanding the development team further.

The CXO standard for immutable data objects and CXO daemon is almost done
- http://github.com/skycoin/cxo
- Skycoin block and transactions will eventually be stored, synchronized and exchanged over the network as CXO objects. The skycoin blockheaders and the transaction list in the Skycoin blocks will be stored as separate objects, to allow headers first download.

Congestion control on the meshnet is done. We have ~4 tickets left before will have something working. It works very well at 2 MB/s per core but needs optimization and there are still bottlenecks in the congestion control.

We have a skycoin introduction video in production now. We need to find a good narrative and message.

Development Chat:

http://skycoin.chat

We have a mattermost server now.

Byteballs and Qtum Crowdsales:

These are very interesting. Everyone should look at these

- http://byteball.org/
- https://qtum.org

Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems. The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

Byteballs is the first coin (besides skycoin) to be able to achieve consensus in a public network, without mining. They have gotten rid of the blockchain and replaced it with a DAG. I think the future is going to be with a variant of this approach. We have been considering this for years, for a Skycoin 2.0. I have not reviewed their code or implementation, but the concept is extremely innovative.

From the skycoin developer: Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems. The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

What's the benifit of UTXO based smart contact platform when you compare with Ethereum,
Since Ethereum is using account model?

from my understanding account model is more easier to build smart contact?

while utxo model can parallel process the transactions?

thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybterpunk

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:09:31 AM

The mainnet will be released ahead of time?

the dev said: mainnet i think will be released in September?
onetwo12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:17:47 AM

Qtum host a meetup in FuDan university (one of the best university in china)

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI2MzM2NDQ2NA==&mid=2247484027&idx=2&sn=0269cc2fed3605de217788f2ddf28910&chksm=eabc4864ddcbc172bf619c2df27ebc0af0ee0f2429e4b77e88bf8ee6fdec370f7f2dc616b5fa&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=05129FuVH49fQSWWNTTvs7R9&pass_ticket=IPkTzIDmYC8LyHAbkT0IqCq5E%2Fax%2FM3DWnj7wj42K1%2FZcbbVadepHXCIK11FX9p7#rd

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
onetwo12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

From Qtum wechat group:

Qtum host a meetup in one of the best university in china.  Fu Dan University

onetwo12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:43:51 AM

Qtum made a presentation at a blockchain meetup in Argentina!

https://twitter.com/QtumOfficial

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:44:11 AM

hi zimbeck, not too much really care about your posting. Smiley

also if you want to argue, you can ask that skycoin dev.

also from your earlier post, i know you also get a lot of free bitbay and you pumped bitbay price.

Skycoin dev doesn't know anything about Bitbay hahaha wtf. I'm the dev they hired to work on it and we are all saying Patrick is a theif. He got paid, he left and dumped his Bay. Period. If you guys don't care, fine but that doesn't change who he is.

And no, I did not "pump" Bitbay that is retarded. I spent two years coding it and improving the decentralized markets and unbreakable contracts. I've got no time for that bullshit. My code is 50,000 lines. I've got better things to do. I won't even bother selling until maybe long after the peg is done.

Yes I did get free Bitbay and it's very lucky that I did because had I had to work the past 2 years for free without any vested interest after Dai and Bob tried to harm my rep, it would have been a lot more difficult. And just so you know I still would have done it. Actually I would have simply bought BitBay.

Also speaking of "free" Bitbay. I was the only one who didn't buy on BTER. Steven and Lin and Bob bought and gave themselves kickbacks and reimbursed themselves BTC that should have gone into the project. Once I saw them do that I explained it to investors within a couple weeks after a long, long amount of thought (realizing the blowback).

I realize the only people supporting this project are either fake, or don't care if Patrick/Steven stole Bitcoins. But he did and there is proof and it is obvious he and his friends got free Qtum too by faking volume. You guys might be chasing a pump but just be aware of who you are giving money to. Its been at least a few months since I've posted here but consider this a friendly reminder and a big warning to people who are new to this thread and don't know. Too bad this can't be translated to chinese? Someone should do that.
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

From Qtum wechat group:

Good,It is the best university in ShangHai.
onetwo12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

From Qtum wechat group:

Good,It is the best university in ShangHai.

i think FuDan university is the top3 in china.

and top1 in shanghai.

and in the wechat group, there is a lot of people.

onetwo12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:22:27 AM

also from your earlier post, i know you also get a lot of free bitbay and you pumped bitbay price.

Skycoin dev doesn't know anything about Bitbay hahaha wtf. I'm the dev they hired to work on it and we are all saying Patrick is a theif. He got paid, he left and dumped his Bay. Period. If you guys don't care, fine but that doesn't change who he is.

And no, I did not "pump" Bitbay that is retarded. I spent two years coding it and improving the decentralized markets and unbreakable contracts. I've got no time for that bullshit. My code is 50,000 lines. I've got better things to do. I won't even bother selling until maybe long after the peg is done.

Yes I did get free Bitbay and it's very lucky that I did because had I had to work the past 2 years for free without any vested interest after Dai and Bob tried to harm my rep, it would have been a lot more difficult. And just so you know I still would have done it. Actually I would have simply bought BitBay.

Also speaking of "free" Bitbay. I was the only one who didn't buy on BTER. Steven and Lin and Bob bought and gave themselves kickbacks and reimbursed themselves BTC that should have gone into the project. Once I saw them do that I explained it to investors within a couple weeks after a long, long amount of thought (realizing the blowback).

I realize the only people supporting this project are either fake, or don't care if Patrick/Steven stole Bitcoins. But he did and there is proof and it is obvious he and his friends got free Qtum too by faking volume. You guys might be chasing a pump but just be aware of who you are giving money to. Its been at least a few months since I've posted here but consider this a friendly reminder and a big warning to people who are new to this thread and don't know. Too bad this can't be translated to chinese? Someone should do that.
i think people in china know this, but they do not care.
why people care who is satoshi?
people only care the software, and people in china think you are scammer,
because you promised peg in bitbay, but you never finish it and it's not working.
also i think if you have any ideas or opinions, you can post on bitbay thread. Smiley

cybterpunk

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

people will start troll Qtum again, Since Qtum will release testnet in june.

be ready for this!
  Grin
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

be ready for this!
  Grin

i think you have a good point.

let's expect all the trolls come back soon and welcome them.

running farm worldwide
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

This is crypto! Most people here know the risks and don't need your 'friendly' warnings thank you.

BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

Hi dev, any planning to make some team in different country? Maybe it would be batter to make some community in different world. Just some suggest to make this ICO will be rise much more.

only go further for better advancements and for some better scenario is not enough but work work and only work...

Team Qtum is convening to pen a reply to your thought provocative post.  Roll Eyes FWIW, they'll reply quicker to your post then to all others requesting txID(s).

seems Qtum start to response your questions man, check it

but also i still want to know about the development work.

i think later, when Qtum release the testnet people will start to troll Qtum copy bitcoin and Ethereum.  Grin

running farm worldwide
nayanmehta

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:35:55 PM

From where to buy qtum .... ?
And what is the price ?..
Is their any slack channel ?
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:48:08 PM

i think people in china know this, but they do not care.
why people care who is satoshi?
people only care the software, and people in china think you are scammer,
because you promised peg in bitbay, but you never finish it and it's not working.
also i think if you have any ideas or opinions, you can post on bitbay thread. Smiley

What? That is total nonsense. My software I've been working in for 3+ years, it's over 50000 lines of totally original code, is still the only software in the world with a full UI for smart contracts and of course it works. Have you ever even downloaded it!? It has a free coin faucet you can take. It's got 100s of little features. Of course it works! When is the last time you tested it 2 years ago?! Lmao. You realize I'm the only.coder? I would like to see you make something like this.  Seeing is believing watch it being used on YouTube

BitBay Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU

And of course I'm adding the rolling peg. Everything I say I'm gonna do I always do. That's why we have decentralized markets and they have been working for almost 2 years. I code until my fingers are sore. Unbelievable nonsense. I know exactly how to implement it I just want to finish the other templates first so there is nothing left to do on the roadmap. That's the whole point why it's so fucked up that Dai and Bob tried to hurt my rep, they steal money off my name and then leave the project. If you put yourself in my shoes you wouldn't even have been able to handle it.
sangwoo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:56:07 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 10:10:40 PM by sangwoo

From where to buy qtum .... ?
And what is the price ?..
Is their any slack channel ?

Unfortunately, ICO is over and we can buy Qtum in September in Crypto exchanges

https://qtumnexus.slack.com/  This is Qtum slack channel

Good luck to you

Qtum will be one of the most biggest cryto in the world !
sangwoo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

be ready for this!
 Grin

i think you have a good point.

let's expect all the trolls come back soon and welcome them.

Right! I think there are guys nothing to do . haha, No one interests in them

But Qtum team have always proved worth throughout Dev work, PwC, Whitepaper, etc

I look forward to the future of Qtum Wink
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

New article mentioning the Qtum project at TheVerge

"Another example of China’s unique take on the blockchain resulting in interesting technological vectors is the Qtum project. Qtum, pronounced "Quantum", is a turing-complete smart contract blockchain, combining its own version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine with a Bitcoin blockchain. The result is a blockchain stack, able to execute ethereum-like smart contracts in mobile environments such as Smartphones, Tablets and IoT devices, which the company’s leadership recognized as the most necessary feature for corporate and government blockchain adoption.

Furthermore, Qtum plans to incorporate a smart contract template hub in its service, which will make it easy to write financial applications which adhere to commercial rules and regulations and which utilize digital identities."

By tanvirzafar  on May 11, 2017 07:14 am 

For Western audiences, especially crypto enthusiasts, China and the Blockchain may seem like slightly strange bedfellows. Thinking about anonymous Bitcoin hero, Satoshi Nakamoto and his colorfully diverse followership, the People’s Republic’s central planners are not the first to come to one's mind. In light of this, Beijing’s decision from earlier this year to include Blockchain technologies in the Communist Government’s upcoming 5 year plan, might have struck many as surreal.

On the ground however, the numbers tell a much less ambiguous story. With $10 Billion flooding the country’s fintech sector alone, China moved in 2016 to the third place globally in Blockchain investments. The PBC, China’s Central Bank, is actively endorsing this tendency and is investing "significant resources" in the technology while encouraging the Republic’s financial sector to investigate blockchains with the goal of increasing transparency and countering fraud.

Better known for their tendency towards pragmatism and efficiency than for their love for decentralization and libertarian ideals, China’s economic stewardship has reasons of its own to pursue a leading role in the crypto industry. Namely, China simply believes that blockchains are a reasonable method to digitize trade. This cautious and down-to-earth attitude of the country’s leadership seems to have its impact on the local entrepreneurial scene. Leading Chinese blockchain projects put much less emphasis on the somewhat revolutionary rhetoric we are used to from their Western colleagues, and don’t shy away from making their platforms suitable for a world in which government regulations and know-your-customer rules are a given fact.

One company, Metaverse, has made this Zeitgeist into its official mission statement. Proposing a blockchain environment in which people, organizations, and governments can transact with each other, using digital identities and verifying agents, Metaverse chooses a tone very different from most projects of its kind.

In an interview from late 2016, the company’s CEO and founder, Eric GU, stated that "at Metaverse, we don’t believe that the blockchain will get rid of middlemen. [...] Ultimately, we should respect them. Many blockchain projects want to get rid of middlemen. Metaverse celebrates them, governments, organizations, people, professionals. They have a critical role to play in identity and reputation."

While western projects struggle to make peace between their adherence to absolute decentralization and anonymity and the need to interface with a global economy, requiring regulatory checks and balances, their Chinese competitors are much more interested in making the blockchain business ready as soon as possible. This attitude, albeit less trendy among the community followership, has recently generated a great deal of interest among global institutional investors and very often dictates the problems these teams try to solve.

The Antshares project’s goal, for example, is to allow for the digitalization of real-world financial assets, such as shares and securities. The idea behind Antshares is not to create yet another crypto market for tokens, essentially devoid of any real-world backing, but rather to create a cryptographic platform on which shares, bonds and other highly regulated securities, backed by corporate profits and liabilities, can be traded.

This, very often, also has technological implications. Antshares chose the dBFT consensus mechanism for its blockchain, making it so that the system is secured against potential forking events and allows for transaction volumes comparable to those of centralized clearing systems such as Visa and the like - A choice until now made only by highly institutionalized western projects such as hyperledger.

Another example of China’s unique take on the blockchain resulting in interesting technological vectors is the Qtum project. Qtum, pronounced "Quantum", is a turing-complete smart contract blockchain, combining its own version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine with a Bitcoin blockchain. The result is a blockchain stack, able to execute ethereum-like smart contracts in mobile environments such as Smartphones, Tablets and IoT devices, which the company’s leadership recognized as the most necessary feature for corporate and government blockchain adoption.

Furthermore, Qtum plans to incorporate a smart contract template hub in its service, which will make it easy to write financial applications which adhere to commercial rules and regulations and which utilize digital identities.

In the light of this, the People’s Bank of China Vice Governor Fan Yifei’s statement, urging central banks across the globe to "lead on digital currency development", should come as no surprise. "The conditions are ripe for digital currencies" Fan wrote in a guest article for Bloomberg, claiming that cryptocurrencies "can reduce operating costs, increase efficiency and enable a wide range of new applications."

In his article, Fan also claimed that government regulation can remedy many of the current shortcomings of cryptocurrencies, such as unstable value, weak credibility and lack of acceptance. A cryptographic legal tender, argues Fan, holds the potential of combining the advantages of current and alternative currency systems.

If this attitude will remain in place, would the dynamics of decentralized crypto-markets conflict with the PRC’s view of things, remains to be shown. With this kind of institutional backing, however, China will be, and already is, a safe haven for many blockchain projects escaping the saturated western markets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

No point in arguing with him man, his mind is made up as he is set on protecting his little 900 qtum investment and is ignorant of anything else.  It's obvious to anyone with a brain that you're more knowledgeable in this space than he will ever be.  I bought some tokens in the qtum ICO on a whim, without looking too deep in the Bitbay thing.  Had I known, I probably would have reconsidered. 

Would you say that Dai created the Bitpay project originally with the intention to scam though? It seems to me that this was a case of an arrangement gone bad, and Dai grabbing whatever he could get his hands on (regardless of whether he was entitled to it) and running for the door when he realized that the building was on fire.  Pumping the ICO reimbursing himself is shady as hell, but with the lack of regulation in the crypto market was it legally wrong?  Technically ICO funds are supposed to be at the disposal of the founding team, and he is apart of that team.  In any case i'm not sure that Qtum was even pumped.  The speed at which they raised the funds looked shady at first, but when you consider that TKN ICOd after and raised the same amount of money in under 30 minutes, then they could have easily reached 15m without any pump.  I think it's more of a sign that we're entering a bubble and people are eager to throw $ around.

I feel for what happened to you man.  You got put in a crappy situation by some shitty individuals who took advantage of your good nature and talent.  It looks like you've put in an incredible amount of work as the solo developer and I hope your project pans out to be a great success.  It sucks though if Dai still holds 10% of all bay like you say then him profiting off your blood & sweat is definitely a double edge sword. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 04:09:41 AM

Newsletter Update:

Qtum Development Updates

Changes made through this week to the core wallet:

Bugs fixed:

* [Wallet] Fixed a bug where sendtocontract and sendtoaddress did not track their inputs properly and could try to spend already spent inputs.
* [Consensus/EVM] Fixed a bug where the vin SigScript would sometimes be empty for an AAL created gas refund

Work completed:

* [Consensus/PoS] Added Coinbase and Coinstake rules for PoS
* [Wallet/PoS] Added internal block creation for PoS that properly handles new EVM block header fields
* [Testing/EVM] Added more automated tests for new EVM block header fields
* [Consensus/EVM] Changed the method used to validate AAL created transactions to ensure that their order in the block and exact values are all consensus-critical
* [Consensus/PoS] Added most of the PoSv3 base consensus rules from validation.cpp

Ongoing in-progress work:

* [Consensus/PoS] Working on adding the remaining PoSv3 consensus rules from net_processing.cpp
* [Consensus] Working on initial DGP framework implementation

Community

Xiaolong, Patrick, and John educated students at Fudan's MBA Blockchain Association event this past Wednesday. At this event, the Qtum team introduced students to Bitcoin, its history, and economic incentives.

In addition, Patrick and John lectured master's and undergraduate students earlier that Wednesday on blockchain technology and Qtum in an International Finance class at Fudan University.

Join the Qtum Forum

We launched the Qtum forum where we will publish official Qtum updates and engage with the community. The Dev Team will be taking part; so, you can ask questions about how you can get started developing on Qtum once the testnet is live.

https://forum.qtum.org/

Recent News:

"Another example of China’s unique take on the blockchain resulting in interesting technological vectors is the Qtum project. Qtum, pronounced "Quantum", is a turing-complete smart contract blockchain, combining its own version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine with a Bitcoin blockchain. The result is a blockchain stack, able to execute ethereum-like smart contracts in mobile environments such as Smartphones, Tablets and IoT devices, which the company’s leadership recognized as the most necessary feature for corporate and government blockchain adoption.

Furthermore, Qtum plans to incorporate a smart contract template hub in its service, which will make it easy to write financial applications which adhere to commercial rules and regulations and which utilize digital identities."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: