Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

Also you are too old to troll.

running farm worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

Gleb next time, please use your brain.

You mean use my brain like adous did in the following reply?

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick update with what I've been busy on. Right now I'm preparing for a technical demo video featuring a mobile app directly interacting with a smart contract stored on the blockchain via the SPV protocol. I don't have anything cool to show yet except for some code for my console test app (First time using the NBitcoin library, so it's been a learning experience heh), but I figured some of you out there might be interested and think it was cool.

thanks a lot for doing so hard work for us and giving this update to us.

I concur! earlz, thanks a lot for doing so hard work for us and giving this update to us 4 FUCKIN MONTHS AGO!

Translated: I'm using my fuckin brain, which is more than I can say about these retards investing in Qtum who don't have a clue as to what day it is, let alone what fuckin planet they're on this week.
ada84

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:44:30 PM

Why haven't moderators banned this idiot yet?

Love your work Earlz, cannot wait for Sept!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

Seriously, I'm an idiot?

If I said that the image above consisted of 250 people, you have every right to try to have me committed.

But when Qtum stated that they had 250 people attend but less than 80 people are depicted, it's me that's called an idiot for pointing out the lie. Now, take that and at least a couple dozen other discrepancies I've duly pointed out in re Qtum, and any reasonable person would conclude that they're not to be trusted, which, by the way, leaves you out as being reasonable given your stance.
testerx

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:15:15 AM

bitcoin talk forum is NOT the center of the earth for qtum community. this forum is only a downstream platform for second hand information to trickle down. China people, China. this coin will pump from the far east and most people here will have no idea why or what reason. but pump it will. i predict usd 100 by October

I thought this Qtum thread was long till I saw the Qtum thread in the Chinese section of this forum. It's 6-7 times longer than this thread. Take a look yourself and see. If I'm not mistaken, all the active Chinese users on this forum have commented at least once on Qtum's Chinese thread. Amazing!

exactly, the reason there are no posts on the Chinese thread is because Chinese people DO NOT use this forum...that's my point. guess your perspective is in a basement somewhere trolling this forum and not lifting your head to realize there is more to this world than BTC talk.  Grin

you are right, 99% Chinese people in crypto do not use bitcointalk....

they only use wechat.

and Qtum wechat community have about 10k people in china.
Yeah the wechat channels are very packed, but it's not optimal because wechat has a user limit per community so they have to split it up into multiple sub-communities.

I wish more people would use the official qtum forum so we can all talk to each other together, kind of a mess to use wechat honestly.

Either way, can't wait until testnet and then mainnet are out so people can finally start building projects on Qtum.  Maybe we'll get some of the ridiculous ICO pump ETH is getting if a few projects actually run their ICOs on Qtum Wink too bad Agrello is going with Ethereum for now.  A couple high quality ICOs on Qtum and we should be off to the moon Wink
onetwo12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:58:12 AM

Seriously, I'm an idiot?

If I said that the image above consisted of 250 people, you have every right to try to have me committed.

But when Qtum stated that they had 250 people attend but less than 80 people are depicted, it's me that's called an idiot for pointing out the lie. Now, take that and at least a couple dozen other discrepancies I've duly pointed out in re Qtum, and any reasonable person would conclude that they're not to be trusted, which, by the way, leaves you out as being reasonable given your stance.

hi man,,what's wrong with you man?

why can not you stop troll this thread?

do you have anything to do?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

Seriously, I'm an idiot?

hi man,,what's wrong with you man?

why can not you stop troll this thread?

do you have anything to do?

Weixing Chen

Billionaire founder of KuaiDi

how many Qtum this billionaire hold ? why he invest?

Gleb, can you do some research on this guy?  thank you man

March 4: Hey, man, can you research this dude?
June 12: Hey, old man, get a job and quit trolling this thread!!!

Since you're new to this fuckin board, allow me to get you up to speed as to my past efforts on this forum. EVERY FUCKIN enitity I've called out as a scam proved to be a scam. I've spent over 100 hours investigating everything there is about Qtum, whereas you probably didn't even spent an hour prior to being ready to hand over you fuckin money.

Hey, if you come to Vegas you can visit The Legends Room, another outfit proven to be a scam. Here's their thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874632.0 - where you won't find one post proving the outfit as a scam because ... wait for it ... the dev keeps deleting all the posts penned my me and several others. The address for the strip club is nothing but a empty warehouse building and when asked about showing any licenses, they claim they exist but WON'T provide links.

Translated: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Bruno

PS: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

Since you're new to this fuckin board, allow me to get you up to speed as to my past efforts on this forum. EVERY FUCKIN enitity I've called out as a scam proved to be a scam. I've spent over 100 hours investigating everything there is about Qtum, whereas you probably didn't even spent an hour prior to being ready to hand over you fuckin money.

Hey, if you come to Vegas you can visit The Legends Room, another outfit proven to be a scam. Here's their thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874632.0 - where you won't find one post proving the outfit as a scam because ... wait for it ... the dev keeps deleting all the posts penned my me and several others. The address for the strip club is nothing but a empty warehouse building and when asked about showing any licenses, they claim they exist but WON'T provide links.

Well based on this logic, Qtum isn't a scam because they don't delete your posts and allow you to troll their board...constantly.  Hmmm, interesting.

I have no idea whether Qtum is a scam or not.  I am holding judgement to see what the TestNet and MainNet launch bring about, see how many other coins want to partner with Qtum, and see how the Chinese people react to it all.  Westerners are not the target market (yet?) for Qtum so I will reserve my opinion until I see a working product.
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

PSS: Almost forgot to include a smiley:  Grin

Wow, I must commend you for your time and effort you put into your attacks. And I must admit I did not once look at the Chinese thread before posting, for that I do apologize and admit that I am wrong....but still, you must admit there is more to this world than sticking your finger up your ass, which obviously you have more experience with than I.

Gleb = ignore
tabithaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick update with what I've been busy on. Right now I'm preparing for a technical demo video featuring a mobile app directly interacting with a smart contract stored on the blockchain via the SPV protocol. I don't have anything cool to show yet except for some code for my console test app (First time using the NBitcoin library, so it's been a learning experience heh), but I figured some of you out there might be interested and think it was cool.

https://i.imgur.com/Rkc0UKT.png
do not be hesitate in asking or saying any question which you have in your mind...
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

looking forward the testnet, one of the most promising coin in 2017.

Byteball Qtum XEL !

i do missed iota.

but i hold a lot of byteball and Qtum

and also XEL... Wink

running farm worldwide
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:08:56 PM

very few people really understand what Qtum is doing now.

it always take time for people to understand new approach.

Ethereum is based on account model and also still in POW phase.

Qtum is based on UTXO model and will start from POS directly.

Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:00:20 PM

Nasdaq writes about the Qtum project:

By Kevin Feather / Digital Content Strategy

Patrick Dai, Co-Founder and CEO of Qtum sits down with Nasdaq's Brad Smith at the Consensus Summit 2017 to discuss his company's work simplifying the conversion between Bitcoin and Ethereum. He began the conversation by noting that he felt as though "the whole world was embracing the blockchain technology," which encourages him to do more when he returns to China.

June 12, 2017 / 11:05 a.m. ET

MARKETINSITE
Ideas that drive capital markets

Search MarketInsite

BLOCKCHAIN REPORTS: QTUM

Patrick Dai, Co-Founder and CEO of Qtum sits down with Nasdaq's Brad Smith at the Consensus Summit 2017 to discuss his company's work simplifying the conversion between Bitcoin and Ethereum. He began the conversation by noting that he felt as though "the whole world was embracing the blockchain technology," which encourages him to do more when he returns to China.

How Would You Explain Blockchain to a 5th Grader?

Smith asked Dai the question posed to others at the conference, "How would you explain blockchain to a 5th Grader? Dai responded, "I would tell them that it is the future of the Internet. The future of money, the Internet, and the future of society. Blockchain is a decentralized network that costs less. It can replace the old escrow service from the traditional industry. With it, you can build a virtual escrow service. You can automate all business transactions. I feel this is really powerful. A seemless transfer of any value on the blockchain with low or no fees."

Combining Two of the Biggest Blockchain Systems

Qtum was developed by Dai and the other founders to combine the to biggest systems of the blockchain -- Bitcoin and Ethereum. From the companies website, "Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Qtum merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts."

Qtum views itself as a "toolkit for building trusted decentralized applications."

Blockchain as the Value-Transfer Protocol for the Next Generation?

Asked what excites him about blockchain, Dai replied, that he's excited to see "blockchain has the potential to become the money-transfer protocol or what we call the value-transfer protocol of the next generation."

Watch the Entire Interview

Watch this Nasdaq interview from Consensus Summit 2017 via the Facebook Live video

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:50:55 AM

Nasdaq writes about the Qtum project:

June 12, 2017 / 11:05 a.m. ET

MARKETINSITE
Ideas that drive capital markets

Search MarketInsite

How Would You Explain Blockchain to a 5th Grader?

Smith asked Dai the question posed to others at the conference, "How would you explain blockchain to a 5th Grader? Dai responded, "I would tell them that it is the future of the Internet. The future of money, the Internet, and the future of society. Blockchain is a decentralized network that costs less. It can replace the old escrow service from the traditional industry. With it, you can build a virtual escrow service. You can automate all business transactions. I feel this is really powerful. A seemless transfer of any value on the blockchain with low or no fees."

Combining Two of the Biggest Blockchain Systems

Qtum was developed by Dai and the other founders to combine the to biggest systems of the blockchain -- Bitcoin and Ethereum. From the companies website, "Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Qtum merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts."

Qtum views itself as a "toolkit for building trusted decentralized applications."

Blockchain as the Value-Transfer Protocol for the Next Generation?

Asked what excites him about blockchain, Dai replied, that he's excited to see "blockchain has the potential to become the money-transfer protocol or what we call the value-transfer protocol of the next generation."

Watch the Entire Interview

Watch this Nasdaq interview from Consensus Summit 2017 via the Facebook Live video

Yep, that's exactly how I would explain blockchain to a fifth grader and learnt them how to spell the word 'two'.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

All went down the drain when Bancor ICO got 158 million USD fund. that is from ETH alone. and all the addresses can be viewed from etherscan.io. that`s what they call transparency. you can see who holds the most coins and see if the coin is over inflated.
BlockHedge

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

When will Qtum be launched as a token?  (NOT Pre-Launch)

Is it worth investing in it now at the current price?

The test network will be available this month, and the main network will launch in September.

Many Qtum ICO purchasers recently received an email from BizHongChou.com stating people can now trade Qtum tokens on their website.  A follow up email with was sent encouraging users to do just that.

If I want to simply hold tokens until MainNet launch, do you advise simply doing nothing and waiting?  Or should I create an account as per the email instructions and just hold the Qtum tokens on the updated trading portion of their site?  Or some third option?

I really just want to have the best security possible until MainNet where I can withdraw to my own wallet, and would like to know what Qtum advises.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

The test network will be available this month, and the main network will launch in September.

Many Qtum ICO purchasers recently received an email from BizHongChou.com stating people can now trade Qtum tokens on their website.  A follow up email with was sent encouraging users to do just that.

If I want to simply hold tokens until MainNet launch, do you advise simply doing nothing and waiting?  Or should I create an account as per the email instructions and just hold the Qtum tokens on the updated trading portion of their site?  Or some third option?

I really just want to have the best security possible until MainNet where I can withdraw to my own wallet, and would like to know what Qtum advises.

THIS IS WONDERFUL, but allow me ask a crazy-ass question - where did BizHongChou.com get the mailing list of Qtum's ICO purchasers? Think about it while this broke-ass old man without a job goes outside to air up the tires on his stolen van via a loaned air pump down by the Colorado River below two dams that one day may or may not burst.
BlockHedge

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

THIS IS WONDERFUL, but allow me ask a crazy-ass question - where did BizHongChou.com get the mailing list of Qtum's ICO purchasers? Think about it while this broke-ass old man without a job goes outside to air up the tires on his stolen van via a loaned air pump down by the Colorado River below two dams that one day may or may not burst.

Well they got my email from when I signed up to buy the ICO tokens from the BiZHongChou website, and asked for my email - and I gave it to them.  That isn't really a conspiracy.  BizHongChou is one of the ICO distributors. 
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

PSA: We give development updates every week on our own forum (as well as in our Slack and on our mailing list). The forum for development updates is here: https://forum.qtum.org/category/38/qtum-weekly-updates

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

PSA: We give development updates every week on our own forum (as well as in our Slack and on our mailing list). The forum for development updates is here: https://forum.qtum.org/category/38/qtum-weekly-updates

Okay, let's see if I've got this one straight. Qtum has a forum designed to update its investors, most of which are in China, but the forum is in ... wait for it ... English, WITHOUT an option to view it in Chinese.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: