Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

still nice volume and pretty stable price.

running farm worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

So is it not worth buying from exchange because it's dodgy IOU?

testnet will release in 2 weeks.

then the price will go up i think...

Pretty good chance there after Testnet price will jump to another stable floor. Recent growth is looking very impressive so that I also hope in future it will get more value after some positive feedback so this community will grow for sure.
Gss2k2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

any of you guys can log into bizhongchou.com? my qtm.bizhongchou.com account dont work.  Undecided
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

any of you guys can log into bizhongchou.com? my qtm.bizhongchou.com account dont work.  Undecided

Since they won't address your legitimate question, this is how I can help. By simply posting, Team Qtum comes outta the woodwork to bury my posts, thus hope they see your post so that they can address it, accomplishing two tasks at once.

Just watch and see how this plays out.
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

any of you guys can log into bizhongchou.com? my qtm.bizhongchou.com account dont work.  Undecided

I was able to login to my account. The whole UI is in Chinese though. They provided a guide for what buttons to push though: https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/guide.pdf

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

any of you guys can log into bizhongchou.com? my qtm.bizhongchou.com account dont work.  Undecided

Since they won't address your legitimate question, this is how I can help. By simply posting, Team Qtum comes outta the woodwork to bury my posts, thus hope they see your post so that they can address it, accomplishing two tasks at once.

Just watch and see how this plays out.

See, what did I tell you?

I was able to login to my account. The whole UI is in Chinese though. They provided a guide for what buttons to push though: https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/guide.pdf

earlz, is there a Wikipedia page explaining how to log into bizhongchou.com?

Ref.:

Hes really a big help for busting out scam projects accurately.   

Which scam? Here's what I found he appeared to accurately spot from a cursory scan: Cryptsy, everything concerning that Leroy guy, GAW/Butterfly Labs, maybe 5-10 other tiny ICOs I'd never heard of and never seemed to gain much steam

Things he spewed vitrol about but is still undetermined: Legends Room (although he's calmed down on them now that they seem close to potentially proving they aren't a scam), Bitland

And things he predicted wrong: Bitgold/Goldmoney (he attacked them similar to us, and they're still kicking and seem legit 2 years after all of his trolling), AMT(oh wait, he apologized for that one after a few months of trolling)

I personally wonder where he was when I was still in the scam spotting business. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about him or his primary alter-ego (though I don't keep track of his 20+ sock puppet accounts). He has actually "spotted scams" very few times, because he mostly sticks to only a few different projects (Leroy was his favorite) and off-topic posts. Seems all he does is try to dox whoever he somehow finds out about (seriously Gleb, who tells you about these projects? Why only these projects and not the many other obvious scams on BCT that you've failed to warn the community about?), cherry pick anything he can find on the internet supporting his case, makes ridiculous assumptions, then posts it all in his humorous ranting style with lots of memes, and finally alerts his friends/sock puppets that he posted so that they can back him up and legitimize his assumptions. I guess the upside to his trolling here is at least he's been fairly clean in this thread and not talking about raping people like in his Leroy and (pre-apology) AMT threads.

First off, I think you forgot about my Phinneaus Gage account busting scammers. Secondly, theymos has my permission to delete all 76 accounts of mine on this forum if he finds evidence of me ever alerting a user so to post after I post. The ONLY two/three exceptions that I can think of over the years is that I have (2/3 times) PM a user(s) to make him aware of a recent post of mine, but they were already active in the respective scam threads.

earlz, your post above is virtually identical to what previous scammers have penned about my scammy ass, all of which are no longer part of this space (hopefully).

In re The Legends Room, I attended a Vegas meetup over the weekend, and all of the ~30 attendees know damn well to stay away from that outfit, with voices larger than mine leading the pack in the convos, I mostly sharing my findings, thus the discontent didn't stem from me.

The Legends Room thread is deleting ALL posts proving that it's a scam.

Please inform your base that you're not sticking up for Leroy Fodor, else that would truly be Qtum's demise. The raping you've alluded to stemmed from a lie that Leroy Fodor posted, all documented.

Surely you don't think that Marshall Long is a good guy, do you? I nailed his cupped balls to a tree long time ago. NOT A SINGLE person I've met in person has anything good to say about Marshall, not even Brock Pierce.

Did you forget about Black Arrow? Read all my posts in that thread proving beyond a shadow of doubt that they were a scam. Several others concurred in the same thread. FUCK ME! I just remembered that ALL them posts were deleted by Black Arrow.

Here's your contribution to the Cryptsy scam: http://earlz.net/view/2016/01/16/0717/analyzing-the-56-million-exploit-and-cryptsys-security

Well, good to know Gleb is an expert in China and all modern Chinese culture and social media practices. Remind me again, how many weeks have you spent in China to get all this knowledge?

Anyway, for those not in the know (including myself to some extent), WeChat is pretty unbelievably big. WeChat accounts for 30% of all mobile internet time spent in China, and Chinese people spend on average 90 minutes per day on WeChat. It has ~800M daily users (most of which are Chinese)... For a western comparison, Facebook has 1.2B monthly users (couldn't find a good daily number).
Everyone here talks about how Facebook wants to become the portal to the internet, but WeChat has already successfully done that in China. WeChat has mini-apps and such, as well as handling money etc. If you have a phone with only WeChat installed in China, you're prepared for about 95% of what life throws at you. Most people in China don't bother with laptops, it's all about phones and mobile access. I've tried learning some Chinese (both speaking and typing), and it blew my mind how easy Chinese is to type out on a phone. To me the Android and iOS Chinese keyboards are a lot easier than a traditional PC keyboard (with Window's built in pinyin thing). Anyway, all this to say that trying to understand the culture from outside without having seen how people there interact and without having learned any of the language is difficult. I know when I visited there for the first time it was an absolute culture shock, even with all the reading and such I did beforehand.

Our plans to integrate smart contracts with WeChat is also driven by how large it is, and we think this will ultimately propel us into mainstream usage in China, allowing app developers to integrate blockchain technology into the readily accessible WeChat mini-app market

Okay, I concede that you got me on that one, for I haven't spend one nanosecond in China like you have to amass such knowledge on WeChat in comparison to Facebook. I, sadly, have to admit that I, as old man sans a job living in a van with four flat tires down by the Colorado River, has to resort to Wikipedia to perhaps come as close to you in knowledge of said subjects, earlz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WeChat

WeChat had over 889 million Monthly Active Users in 2016 90% of whom were Chinese. For comparison, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp (two other competitive international messaging services better-known in the West) had about 1,000 million Monthly Active Users in 2016 but did not offer most of the other services available on WeChat. In 2017 it was reported that more than half of WeChat's users spend over 90 minutes a day on the app.

That's odd! Wikipedia didn't depicted a good daily number either, else I'm sure you would've gleaned that as well, also adjusting that number somewhat so to further cloak your newfound knowledge, alluding to your experience of residing in China for a spell.

See how easy it is read through you lyin' pieces of shit? It took me longer to pen this post so to inform the readers than it did to uncover your bullshit.

Please try harder next time, for you're makin' my non-job too fuckin easy.

Bruno
Alkar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:28:31 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 09:39:05 PM by Alkar

I was also able to login but I had to reset my password since the one from the crowdsale wasn't working on the main site, the steps to do so are not mentioned in the PDF though. I could do it using google translate app on my phone and its OCR realtime translation since chrome translation wasn't working well on this website. Hope this helps.
Gss2k2

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 03:44:44 AM by Gss2k2

I was also able to login but I had to reset my password since the one from the crowdsale wasn't working on the main site, the steps to do so are not mentioned in the PDF though. I could do it using google translate app on my phone and its OCR realtime translation since chrome translation wasn't working well on this website. Hope this helps.

What did u do? the page just said wrong password and redirect to login page. (i email them, nice to know that it work for you guys and not just me)
Alkar

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

What did u do? the page just said wrong password and redirect to login page. (i email them, nice to know that it work for you guys and not just me)

You will need to reset your password associated with your email from the crowdfunding site. The forgot password link is located just under the right button under the password field from the login page. If you have a smartphone download google translator and use the camera to translate the page in realtime this really helps figuring out where options are.
ethlover1234

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/agrello-cto-cant-assume-blockchain-orgs-choose-ethereum/

“Can’t Infer Every Organization Will Use Ethereum Blockchain”: Agrello Chief Scientist

"Agrello is designed to be a cross-organizational network. It calls itself blockchain-agnostic.  “You can’t simply infer by default that every organization will use Ethereum blockchain,” says Agrello Chief Scientist Alex Norta. “Some organization might prefer to use Quantum, Lisk or a variety of other such platforms.”"

Hope this philosophy continues.
zits10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

Why the price in bizhongchou so low? It costs 0.017 ETH per QTUM. WTF? But the price is 11$ in Coinmarketcap.
Gss2k2

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:07:58 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:19:50 AM by Gss2k2

You will need to reset your password associated with your email from the crowdfunding site. The forgot password link is located just under the right button under the password field from the login page. If you have a smartphone download google translator and use the camera to translate the page in realtime this really helps figuring out where options are.

Holy Crap!!! you guys are a genius, i never thought of using the smartphone to do it. I am log in now. Thanks Grin
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:51:40 AM

Why the price in bizhongchou so low? It costs 0.017 ETH per QTUM. WTF? But the price is 11$ in Coinmarketcap.

Coinmarketcap is just a average of the prices between all the exchanges.  Since Bizhongchou just enabled ability to sell, alot of ICO investors are going to take profits before the price stabilizes.  When it was first released, it was trading around a similar price but went up.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zits10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:38:52 AM

Coinmarketcap is just a average of the prices between all the exchanges.  Since Bizhongchou just enabled ability to sell, alot of ICO investors are going to take profits before the price stabilizes.  When it was first released, it was trading around a similar price but went up.

You want to say that the price will go down? It's already stabilized in around 10-12$ in exchanges.
Alkar

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Holy Crap!!! you guys are a genius, i never thought of using the smartphone to do it. I am log in now. Thanks Grin

Great, glad I could help!
BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

Earl,

I also received the guide instructions from bizhongchou via email.  But if I want to simply hold my Qtum and not trade it, can I just leave it on the bizhongchou crowdsale dashboard site for now and simply withdraw directly to the wallet software after MainNet launch in September?

Is withdrawing to the main bizhongchou site more secure, or does it not matter? 

Thanks.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

Dev Update for week of June 12th:

Changes made through this week to the core wallet:

Bugs fixed:

* [Consensus/PoS] Made sure that a PoS block's coinstake tx was only check if the block contained at least 2 transactions
* [Consensus/EVM] Made EVM gas behavior to work as expected regardless of the Qtum gas price

Work completed:

* [GUI/Qt] Changed blockchain size warning from 122Gb to 1Gb
* [Misc/EVM] Cleaned up the EVM's use of cout and stdout so that all log messages are put in a log file, rather than logged to the console
* [Consensus] Added consensus rule that a block may have a timestamp more than 15 seconds into the network time
* [Consensus/PoS] Changed some PoS support functions to use safer and more effecient data from the block header, rather than relying on block body data
* [Consensus/EVM] Added a consensus rule that a single contract execution can create no more than 1000 vouts.
* [Staker/PoS] Completely reworked the PoS staker so that it looks forward in time for valid stakes, only processes transactions after a stake is found, prepares a block up to 96 seconds before publishing it, and made it aware of time limits for PoS as well as fully aware of the cost of including contract transactions in blocks
* [Misc] Some refactoring and code clean up that does not affect logic
* [Misc] Renamed OP_TXHASH to OP_SPEND, as OP_TXHASH is no longer a represenative name for it's purpose

In-progress work and soon to be fixed bugs:

* [RPC/EVM] The default gas limits in the RPC interface are too small to do anything significant with
* [Staker/PoS] Staking (or PoW mining) on OSX does not properly construct blocks that contain contracts, resulting in rejected blocks. This does not affect Linux

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

Bugs fixed:

* [Consensus/PoS] Made sure that a PoS block's coinstake tx was only check if the block contained at least 2 transactions
* [Consensus/EVM] Made EVM gas behavior to work as expected regardless of the Qtum gas price

Work completed:

* [Misc/EVM] Cleaned up the EVM's use of cout and stdout so that all log messages are put in a log file, rather than logged to the console
* [Consensus] Added consensus rule that a block may have a timestamp more than 15 seconds into the network time
* [Consensus/PoS] Changed some PoS support functions to use safer and more effecient data from the block header, rather than relying on block body data
* [Consensus/EVM] Added a consensus rule that a single contract execution can create no more than 1000 vouts.
* [Staker/PoS] Completely reworked the PoS staker so that it looks forward in time for valid stakes, only processes transactions after a stake is found, prepares a block up to 96 seconds before publishing it, and made it aware of time limits for PoS as well as fully aware of the cost of including contract transactions in blocks
* [Misc] Renamed OP_TXHASH to OP_SPEND, as OP_TXHASH is no longer a represenative name for it's purpose

* [RPC/EVM] The default gas limits in the RPC interface are too small to do anything significant with
* [Staker/PoS] Staking (or PoW mining) on OSX does not properly construct blocks that contain contracts, resulting in rejected blocks. This does not affect Linux

Nice update good to know development is going on smoothly it's worth to support this project. I believe soon it will become next thing all trolls will disappear very soon as devs are doing their job so nice. I will keep hodl my coins once mainnet will get launched than all strong hands will feel so nice.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

Bugs fixed:

Work completed:

thanks for the updates, looking forward the testnet release, exciting times!

running farm worldwide
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

Bugs fixed:

Work completed:

more information on the Consensus algorithm?

what's the biggest difference with normal proof of stake?
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: