Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129050 times)
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

I see how Mercury is growing in price and has excellent volumes,
this is certainly good, but what are the nearest plans and news for this project ?
And where to look at the detailed roadmap

realcoinking

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Roadmap can be found at https://darcr.us

There's a big update coming out shortly in regards to a couple software products developed by the Sigwo team. Expect some more news shortly. That repo's about to get very active! Smiley
bodhisatt

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Happy to see all the big updates and an involved team.
I thought it was a bad thing when the delisting got through but it seems everything is great and on track now.
Still holding, it might even get better than this!
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

Have you heard of the planned swap for MER and DAR 1:1 ? Well, it's a good news for dar holders. The developers haven't leave the trail for Darcrus. Here's a quoted part on that article - "We have discussed a lot, made lists of pros and cons, discarded some options because they would simply hit Darcrus holders that have already been with us for a long time, too much and came to the following short list"
https://blog.darcr.us/the-way-forward-ea7749a07fe3

So what do you prefer, option 1 or 2?
Don't forget to vote.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBYFIi83Vv963AUO9x-VoLFNptZOwY_0oeCFZTFFnrq8mxjQ/viewform

u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

what happened to the DAR token price today? the price drops so much so that it touches $ 0.08 or about 792 satoshi
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

Have you heard of the planned swap for MER and DAR 1:1 ? Well, it's a good news for dar holders. The developers haven't leave the trail for Darcrus. Here's a quoted part on that article - "We have discussed a lot, made lists of pros and cons, discarded some options because they would simply hit Darcrus holders that have already been with us for a long time, too much and came to the following short list"

Don't forget to vote.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBYFIi83Vv963AUO9x-VoLFNptZOwY_0oeCFZTFFnrq8mxjQ/viewform

I hope the price won't be too much impacted by a swap. I currently only hold Mercury, I'm afraid it will have a negative effect. But it's understandable for loyal Darcrus holders that everyone shares equally in a possible swap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Don't forget to vote.

I hope the price won't be too much impacted by a swap. I currently only hold Mercury, I'm afraid it will have a negative effect. But it's understandable for loyal Darcrus holders that everyone shares equally in a possible swap.

Don't worry Darcrus have only 13m tokens to be added on the currently 100m supply of Mercury (low 13%). Also, the price isn't distant at all.
Dar plays around 2k-3k satoshi on average when the news about the swap haven't released. Well, I don't understand why dar holders have dumped, now that the dev have the ff plans to be fair in both project.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Don't forget to vote.

Don't worry Darcrus have only 13m tokens to be added on the currently 100m supply of Mercury (low 13%). Also, the price isn't distant at all.
Dar plays around 2k-3k satoshi on average when the news about the swap haven't released. Well, I don't understand why dar holders have dumped, now that the dev have the ff plans to be fair in both project.

Dar is dumped after the delisting  from bittrex, now the tradingvolume is relative low. to bad because this token has a nice value.

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Don't forget to vote.

I think option 1 is better for now, I have been hodling darcrus for a long time in the hope to partake in a buyback but apparently that is now out of the picture. Oh well...
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Don't forget to vote.

Dar is dumped after the delisting  from bittrex, now the tradingvolume is relative low. to bad because this token has a nice value.

No, I wasn't talking about the major dump that happened after the bittrex delisting.
Its the blue mark in the picture (it was right after the released news of swap)

I think option 1 is better for now, I have been hodling darcrus for a long time in the hope to partake in a buyback but apparently that is now out of the picture. Oh well...

I've also selected the first option since it would be a lot easier to be established.
Moreover, they easily can start adding unique features to the project rather than starting with a scratch - sending, receiving etc.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

are my dar on bittex now useless?

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Only trading platform left for Darcrus where you can use it is waves decentralized exchange. There is volume and support is like joke for last 24 hours volume of $618. That means you can't even sell if you want. We can't blame bittrex when there was no delivery of promised product. Only waiting is the option to hope for best like that swap option.
realcoinking

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

No they are not. If you follow the discussion, you'd know that the DAR will be swapped and the new chain will implement masternodes Smiley

Bittrex requests that anyone with DAR in their account move them before the end of the month.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

So whats the status of this project in a nutshell, looking at the road map a lot of key development deadlines has been missed. ICO's which gather so much in revenue from the onset should be a cut above the rest when it comes to deployment  of said features. What challenges did this project face resulting in it being de-listed from one of the top exchanges ? Also whats the general consensus among token holders as to the direction and what should be prioritized for this project to move forward ?
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Only trading platform left for Darcrus where you can use it is waves decentralized exchange. There is volume and support is like joke for last 24 hours volume of $618. That means you can't even sell if you want. We can't blame bittrex when there was no delivery of promised product. Only waiting is the option to hope for best like that swap option.

There was no function of DAR token, the MER token was the functional coin and DAR was a buy back program, thats why bittrex has to remove it as they do not want to be trading stocks and securities.

Bittrex added the Mer after delisting from cryptopia (again no fault of the darcrus team, Cryptopia removed all waves coins)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

No they are not. If you follow the discussion, you'd know that the DAR will be swapped and the new chain will implement masternodes Smiley

Bittrex requests that anyone with DAR in their account move them before the end of the month.

Where to move them waves exchange is the only place or is there anywhere else they can be stored before bittrex destroys them?

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Where to move them waves exchange is the only place or is there anywhere else they can be stored before bittrex destroys them?

Right now, the best move that you could do is store it in a Waves wallet (they have an online one, desktop app is also available and for android/ios devices too) and wait for the update from the dev team. As previously mentioned, this coin has not been abandoned by the dev and they  are still sorting things out to proceed with the best possible move to cater all those bagholders of this coin. Safeguard your DAR tokens in a Waves wallet and be patient about it.

If they'll push through with 1:1 DAR to MER coin swap, that would really be great for all of you folks.  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Right now, the best move that you could do is store it in a Waves wallet (they have an online one, desktop app is also available and for android/ios devices too) and wait for the update from the dev team. As previously mentioned, this coin has not been abandoned by the dev and they  are still sorting things out to proceed with the best possible move to cater all those bagholders of this coin. Safeguard your DAR tokens in a Waves wallet and be patient about it.

If they'll push through with 1:1 DAR to MER coin swap, that would really be great for all of you folks.  Wink

Thanks for info Smiley

Be good to try to get this on cryptopia seems they have reasonable volume and it has been working well for a few years now.

npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Right now, the best move that you could do is store it in a Waves wallet (they have an online one, desktop app is also available and for android/ios devices too) and wait for the update from the dev team. As previously mentioned, this coin has not been abandoned by the dev and they  are still sorting things out to proceed with the best possible move to cater all those bagholders of this coin. Safeguard your DAR tokens in a Waves wallet and be patient about it.

If they'll push through with 1:1 DAR to MER coin swap, that would really be great for all of you folks.  Wink

Thanks for info Smiley

Be good to try to get this on cryptopia seems they have reasonable volume and it has been working well for a few years now.

I doubt that it will happen. Cryptopia have abandoned the chances for a waves token to be added on their platform. If you will check the exchange, they didn't bother to add even the main Waves token.
The Cryptopia and Waves team had an issue before about some fork/chain issues.
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Here's an update for dar holders on our forum.
There will be an upcoming Q&A session for the future of Dar & Mercury - https://twitter.com/darcrus/status/982290850557251585
We just hope that they'll choose the fair path for both token holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: